Cal's Curse

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Cal's Curse

Postby ftslave67 » April 12th, 2008, 9:02 am

Well, I guess I am now a victim of Cal's Curse--I can no longer orgasm without permission. The file is more effective than I thought it would be.

Not sure if cal meant these for guys as well as girls, but I enjoyed them, and there's no gender-specific language in the files.
ftslave67
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Gemini » April 24th, 2008, 3:36 am

awesome, I was thinking of giving this one a try. Any juicy details?
Gemini

Re: Cal's Curse

Postby littlecaltoy » May 21st, 2008, 5:20 pm

ftslave67 wrote:Well, I guess I am now a victim of Cal's Curse--I can no longer orgasm without permission. The file is more effective than I thought it would be.

Not sure if cal meant these for guys as well as girls, but I enjoyed them, and there's no gender-specific language in the files.

either.
i actually did it on request from a guy. but tried to keep it gender neutral.
So far, I've heard from a few people who've had success and no one who's not (whatever that means).

And i'd love to hear details of course :D

--cal
--cal

"to label me is to render me useless" -- Kierkegaard
littlecaltoy
Regular
Regular

yet another victim

Postby Calimore » April 23rd, 2009, 11:49 am

I, too, find littlecaltoy's technique and voice very effective, so I thought I'd give the Curse a try. The first time I only listened to it a few times before it took hold. Then, it took 3 weeks for the Curse to break.

After beginning a training program under a new Mistress, it became clear that Cal's Curse might be a good addition to the program, so with Mistress's consent I added the file. This time it took the Curse a couple of weeks to manifest (probably because of the other training I was receiving) but it feels to me like it may be may be harder to break this time, as it has become mixed into a complex set of self-reinforcing behaviors.

While I must now have permission to orgasm, Mistress seems to be able to give it to me without my asking first. She has made me ask and beg, first, but that doesn't seem to be required, just so long as she gives me permission.

Otherwise, the file works just as one would expect. I listen to it almost weekly now although sometime I find myself wanting to listen more often. Thanks again for the file, littlecaltoy. :)
If you only Believe in Hypnosis, It can Change Your Life.
Calimore
Guru
Guru

Re: yet another victim

Postby littlecaltoy » April 23rd, 2009, 4:02 pm

Calimore wrote:I, too, find littlecaltoy's technique and voice very effective, so I thought I'd give the Curse a try. The first time I only listened to it a few times before it took hold. Then, it took 3 weeks for the Curse to break.

After beginning a training program under a new Mistress, it became clear that Cal's Curse might be a good addition to the program, so with Mistress's consent I added the file. This time it took the Curse a couple of weeks to manifest (probably because of the other training I was receiving) but it feels to me like it may be may be harder to break this time, as it has become mixed into a complex set of self-reinforcing behaviors.

While I must now have permission to orgasm, Mistress seems to be able to give it to me without my asking first. She has made me ask and beg, first, but that doesn't seem to be required, just so long as she gives me permission.

Otherwise, the file works just as one would expect. I listen to it almost weekly now although sometime I find myself wanting to listen more often. Thanks again for the file, littlecaltoy. :)

awww, thanks Cali.
Glad to hear it's helping.
I"d love to chat with your new Mistress on how to use it better to torture you :D
hehhee...

Anyway, good luck with her and give her my best :)
--cal
--cal

"to label me is to render me useless" -- Kierkegaard
littlecaltoy
Regular
Regular

...still Cursed

Postby Calimore » June 1st, 2009, 10:29 am

One of the ways you'll know that this file IS working for you is you WILL post about it. I'm am still a victim of Cal's Curse and cannot orgasm in any way without permission. Occasionally I'll just tell people in a chat room instead of posting - that works just as well for me, but I do have to tell someone.

Once the file makes you do this, it's got you - YOU aren't going to orgasm either, unless someone tells you that you can. And you'll grow more excited and submissive the more you ask and ask.

So, as with other Curse files, don't even think about listening to this file unless you want to totally give up control over your own orgasm.

Calimore Callierionde

Oh, and the wife returns your fond greetings, cal. ;)
Calimore
Guru
Guru

Postby ftslave67 » June 3rd, 2009, 4:15 pm

As much as I love Cal's voice and hypnotic technique, I decided to let it wear off, due to the "inconvenience". However, when I finally did get with another person, I was unable to, or didn't come--not sure which, since I wasn't trying that hard. Kind of embarassing to have to ask & explain the whole deal, though. Maybe I will give it a try (asking permission) if I am in the situation again.

BTW, nice job with your recent work, Calimore!
ftslave67
Mentor
Mentor

Postby phil » June 5th, 2009, 11:38 am

So did you just make your excuses on that occasion...

How does it actually work. Do you still feel the pleasure and the desire, but are unable to finish, or do you find that you can't even get close without permission.

This is one file I would love to work. If the only way I could climax was with my SO's permission, that would be heaven. I often find myself masturbating alone and feel guilty afterwards, so making it impossible for me to get off by myself would be perfect.

Unfortunately I haven't been able to get into a trance so far... just can't seem to relax... :cry:
phil

Postby Route42 » June 5th, 2009, 11:32 pm

I am a big believer in the power of this file. As much as I love this site, I really haven't been able to trance at all. But Cal's Curse is the ONE file that, even though I didn't trance while listening, it actually worked to a certain degree. Masturbating really didn't do anything to me after listening to it... I could eventually ejaculate, but it took forever (not a bad thing), but there was no pleasure associated with it. After that initial "flirt" with the file the effects wore off slowly (2-4 days, if I remember right). I wish I had kept at the file, but that was as I was setting hypnosis files aside for a while. When I went back to try again there wasn't much affect at all. Perhaps if I'd keep at it I'd overcome the hump and get effects again... hopefully even better than before. But listening to full files these days takes so much time... which I have precious little of anymore.
Route42
Regular
Regular

Postby lacytalma » June 7th, 2009, 6:54 pm

I promised myself I wouldn't do this, just to prove to myself that this thing didn't work on me. But here I am anyway, the only place I can do this without too much embarrassment.
So yeah, the urge to post about this is nagging enough to make me create an account here and tell you all that yes, it works well enough to be maddening.
And in case you are wondering, I lost a bet and the price I had to pay was to listen to this file every night for a month, and I'm only a week into it.
lacytalma

Postby Django » June 8th, 2009, 2:27 pm

This has been by far the most succesful file for me too. I haven't been able to cum without permission for months now. Very, very effective.
Django

Postby Route42 » June 8th, 2009, 10:14 pm

Django wrote:This has been by far the most succesful file for me too. I haven't been able to cum without permission for months now. Very, very effective.

Is your screen name a reference to Django Reinhardt?
Route42
Regular
Regular

Postby ftslave67 » June 10th, 2009, 6:32 pm

Phil--

No, I didn't feel the need to make excuses; the guy I was with is very understanding & very much into the hugging, etc. :) Don't really know if he is dom or not.
ftslave67
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Django » June 11th, 2009, 1:25 am

@Route42 - yes it is. 8)

Back on topic, I couldn't help downloading and listening to Cal's Chastity. The effect hasn't ben as immediate and intense as Cal's Curse, but it is getting there. 8O

There's somethng about Cal's voice that is very persuasive. [/b]
Django

Can't download

Postby parsub » June 13th, 2009, 2:55 pm

Has anyone else had a problem downloading. When i check the download box the play option is gone. If i try and save it seems to be downloading a text file.
parsub

Postby klause » June 22nd, 2009, 2:08 pm

Hi all! I have been listening to the curse file too. It has now been 13 days since my last orgasm. I think it works pretty well. I am pretty shy about asking for permission. So now I am not sure what to do.

Klause
klause

Postby ftslave67 » June 27th, 2009, 3:01 pm

Klause,

The nice thing about it is that you can ask anyone for permission, even a fellow WMM user. Think about it.
ftslave67
Mentor
Mentor

Postby klause » June 29th, 2009, 12:48 pm

FTSLAVE

That is a good idea. Would you do that in a chat room? I am not very familar with chat rooms.

Klause
klause

Postby ftslave67 » June 29th, 2009, 4:40 pm

Klause,

You can "PM" (private message) someone here by clicking on the PM box/icon at the end of any post. In the left-hand column, under "who's online", it will tell you if you have a private message in your box.
ftslave67
Mentor
Mentor

Postby dprby » August 18th, 2009, 10:56 pm

I just listened to cal's curse for the first time and I have a couple of questions.

Is this file broken? It sounds like the voice is interrupted momentarily and there's a patch of static. Is this meant to be a part of the file or was there some problem at some stage of it's creation?

Also does the permission to cum have to be verbal or can it implied by physical action such as a sexual partner initiating contact and stimulating my genitals? For example, and this is pretty unlikely, but if some hot girl starts surprise jacking me off and I'm wearing a gag is her trying to make me cum a form of permission or do I wait through the handjob and explain later that for it to work I'd have to ask verbally?

Just wondering.
dprby

Postby carsh » August 19th, 2009, 4:50 pm

dprby wrote:
Also does the permission to cum have to be verbal or can it implied by physical action such as a sexual partner initiating contact and stimulating my genitals? For example, and this is pretty unlikely, but if some hot girl starts surprise jacking me off and I'm wearing a gag is her trying to make me cum a form of permission or do I wait through the handjob and explain later that for it to work I'd have to ask verbally?

Just wondering.

... I would like to know this aswell and also ask if I was to listen to this file and then listen to trig orgasm for example would the trigger from the orgasm file work. So does listening to this file mean that you must always ask for permission or are you able to orgasm by being commanded with a trigger or maybe your partner just saying you can orgasm???
carsh
Regular
Regular

Postby phil » August 21st, 2009, 11:00 am

dprby wrote:Also does the permission to cum have to be verbal or can it implied by physical action such as a sexual partner initiating contact and stimulating my genitals? For example, and this is pretty unlikely, but if some hot girl starts surprise jacking me off and I'm wearing a gag is her trying to make me cum a form of permission or do I wait through the handjob and explain later that for it to work I'd have to ask verbally?

Just wondering.

It's whatever your own mind determines to be "permission" - your own subconscious will be the judge.

FWIW, I don't think what you describe should be counted as permission at all. You have to be given permission, not simply implied by what she is doing.

Also you don't have to ask for permission - that's not a requirement - just that it has to be given. So if she already knows about your conditioning, she can simply give you permission (if she wants to).

If she doesn't know and you are unable to ask her - that's your problem :lol:

Finally, I don't think it has to be verbal, but it would have to be clear that was the intention. If she were to say, "When I snap my fingers, you have permission to cum", starts sucking you and then snaps her fingers - that would probably do it.

But then I can't get it to work (or any other file), so what do I know :cry:
phil

Postby ftslave67 » August 22nd, 2009, 5:22 am

Phil--

"can't get it to work"--how many times have you listened? When you listen, are you able to just relax & let go? Do you want it to work? Some people find it helpful to listen at a certain time of day (like before bed, you can even fall asleep while listening, or after coming home from work)

Do you think the problem is with entering trance? There are some inductions specifically for "analytical" types in the "Files" section here--try that first & get used to the feeling of entering trance. I can assure you it will be worth it.
ftslave67
Mentor
Mentor

Cal's Curse

Postby boy_arthur_tx » August 23rd, 2009, 10:12 am

the curse seems to be working for me, but since i definitely want to be able to use hypnofiles for permission to orgasm, i use Cal's curse as a sound track with hypnoslides. i cut it off or have it start over just before it describes need permission from a person. that way i can really relax and listen, and my slides and the mp3 reinforce each other and this time the need permission to Orgasm really seems to be working.

i chatted with Master Mark the other night and went to bed still wearing a cock ring, about an hour later i woke up with a raging hard on and even though played with it a bit was able to stop before reaching Orgasm.
Very respectfully,
Trainer ba, boy arthur, ba
boy_arthur_tx
AOL - Leth7luv@aol.com
boy_arthur_tx
Mentor
Mentor

Postby ftslave67 » August 23rd, 2009, 12:44 pm

boy_arthur--sounds like you have been a very GOOD BOY, indeed!
ftslave67
Mentor
Mentor

Postby hidden_virus » September 12th, 2018, 10:19 pm

Just listened to cals curse lets see how this goesXD
hidden_virus

Postby nayaths » April 25th, 2021, 2:41 am

I've listened to cals curse and that worked amazing getting into a deep trance. I'm not sure how well it worked yet, but I'm going to guess this and my throbbing clit are signs it is!
nayaths

Postby curiousoldermale » September 11th, 2021, 8:29 pm

Hi All,

I've tried many hypno files and for all except this one, I don't think I get into a real trance. if I do, I come in and out of it easily. This is different, I feel like I'm in a different word, and it's a feeling that I've never experienced. I've listened probably 10 times now and it has made made less desperate to cum, but I can still cum quite easily. I'd like more help from those who have trained themselves to be in a deeper trance. I believe it's about occupying my mind, so repeating back what is said is correct i think. other files make me relaxed, but I don't think being relaxed and in a trance are the same. In short, what should I be doing to have it more effective? Thoughts please?

(I am a kinky sub and the idea of requiring permission is such a huge turn on.)
curiousoldermale

Postby theawfulsmell » March 18th, 2022, 11:25 am

I'm under Cal's Curse and I'm also an email slave. My email is TheAwkwardSub@gmail.com if anyone feels like giving me commands or maybe giving me permission if you're feeling generous (pressing X to doubt). My limits are exposure, face pics and extreme fetishes like scat, blood, feminization etc.
theawfulsmell

Postby hornygirl » September 17th, 2023, 4:13 pm

I've listened to the file daily for about three weeks and haven't been able to cum since I think day 3 or 4. I've just been edging myself so much, more and more every day. I've always dreamed about not having control over my orgasm so the file was just perfect for me. General being a submissive and horny girl probably helped as well but I can't take it anymore. Someone please give me permission to cum. DMs welcome
hornygirl

Return to Success Stories