TrainNotShy?

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

TrainNotShy?

Postby tomtomtom » June 27th, 2005, 11:05 am

Anyone tried this, just started on it. Wanted to see if it worked for others.
tomtomtom

Postby Power » July 12th, 2005, 6:53 pm

Just listening to it twice has worked wonders for me... Only file that's worked well for me, actually. I definitely reccomend it!
Power

Postby misfit » August 12th, 2005, 4:25 pm

I still can't consistently go into trance, but this one definitely seems to be helping me. I'm going to keep working with it.
misfit

Postby slade307 » September 20th, 2005, 7:11 am

I haven't used the file recently, but I do recall it helping me a year or so ago. I've just been too busy to seriously listen to files lately. A year or so ago, I was trying out more of the files with limited success - depending on what the file was doing.

I did have better luck with this one. I just didn't stick with it. It's always easier for me to use subliminal files than hypnosis since I wasn't getting much privacy. I've got a few tapes to help me on this too. If it hasn't been done already, I could make a sub version of this one. Just never needed to because of the tapes.
slade307

Postby joshter » October 16th, 2005, 1:06 am

I've been using it for a while and it has been helping me a lot with all of the public speaking that I've been having to do lately. I'll bet my next paycheck that it will work for you and anybody else.
joshter

Return to Success Stories