blink's induction partial success (i think)

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

blink's induction partial success (i think)

Postby sodaboy » June 10th, 2008, 3:32 am

I didn't black out when i listened (just finished the file a few minutes ago) but when blink got to the part where he was counting down with the pattern interruptions I definitely got this feeling that my body was so incredibly big and heavy and that i was so incredibly small and crammed into a tiny tiny space that couldn't possibly be connected to it.

Is this stereotypical of a partial trance?

First attempt, so I'll update this thread when i try tomorrow night.

[EDIT] after he reached one on the counting down i was aware of my breathing (and wasn't doing it automatically) for the rest of the file.
sodaboy

Re: blink's induction partial success (i think)

Postby MN_FriendlyGuy » June 10th, 2008, 5:39 am

Welcome to WarpMyMind, sodaboy. And congratulations on your first posting in the forum.

You've done a good job describing an internal sensation... what you feel as you listen. It's challenging to put into words, isn't it?

Everyone experiences trance in their own unique way.
    - The collection of experiences stored away in your wonderful mind is unique
    - The way you use your senses to make sense of the world is unique
    - Your fears, likes and loves are all unique
All these things allow you to experience trance in a unique way - the way that's right for you.

- Some folks will 'black out'... fully sonnambulistic

- Many folks will remain somewhat aware... as though dozing while the television is still switched on

- Some folks resist guided meditation. They experience trance in other ways
And this long, long reply is assurance that your experience was more than partial trance. Give yourself a pat on the back.
MN_FriendlyGuy
Guru
Guru

Return to Success Stories