Cardigans Shower

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Cardigans Shower

Postby otterman4444 » July 31st, 2008, 10:03 pm

When I listened to this file to start I didn't realize it but near the end when he would explain how you come out of the bondage experience( I won't say) I would slowly emerge from trance. I didn't realize it at the time but that suggestion hadn't taken affect.

For a while nothing happened then suddenly when I went to take a shower, the plastic appeared, fully visible, totally real and totally binding. I was completely stuck and because of my coming out of trance all I could do was masturbate. I came three times and I was still stuck, I began to freak out and only when my girlfriend walked in( She knows about all this) and touched me was I free.

Personally best success I have had with any file I have listened to and I can't wait for the next shower.
otterman4444

Postby Flow123 » July 31st, 2008, 10:05 pm

That's crazy! Sounds fun though... How long were you in there?
Flow123
Mentor
Mentor

Postby SDoll » July 31st, 2008, 10:44 pm

Don't tell me how you get out of it, but do you need someone else to help you get out?
SDoll
Mentor
Mentor

Postby jeremiah » July 31st, 2008, 11:20 pm

I am currently listening to this, but the subliminal version..

I just have it on repeat because I can't do a full session at the moment
jeremiah
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Flow123 » July 31st, 2008, 11:59 pm

WHere/how do you get subliminal versions?
Flow123
Mentor
Mentor

Postby otterman4444 » August 5th, 2008, 8:57 pm

The only way I was able to get out was when my girlfriend tapped my shoulder. honestly, it was terrifying.
otterman4444

Postby MattSquach » August 23rd, 2008, 12:51 pm

Do you regularly listen yo the file? Does it still work?
DOMO ARIGATO GOZAIMASU!
MattSquach

Postby otterman4444 » August 27th, 2008, 12:42 pm

Yes I do, It now works regularly, but before it did I had another horror story, do you guys want to hear it?
otterman4444

Postby hofnerr » August 27th, 2008, 12:59 pm

Of course, we want to hear it!
hofnerr

Postby loony28 » August 27th, 2008, 9:30 pm

otterman4444 wrote:Yes I do, It now works regularly, but before it did I had another horror story, do you guys want to hear it?

We like horror stories, especially true ones. :twisted:
loony28
Guru
Guru

Postby otterman4444 » August 28th, 2008, 7:55 am

Well it turns out that another suggestion that hadn't worked was the suggestion that it won't happen in public place. I went to take a shower after swimming in the public pool and got covered in plastic.

Luckily no one noticed that I wasn't moving and by the time I started, how should I say, trying to get free, the showers were mostly empty. I was able to finish my escape, mostly undetected. I just hope no one I know saw. :oops:
otterman4444

Postby MattSquach » August 28th, 2008, 6:25 pm

I wanna know more. Do you actually SEE the plastic? What positions have you been stuck in?
DOMO ARIGATO GOZAIMASU!
MattSquach

Postby otterman4444 » August 28th, 2008, 8:14 pm

Well, you cannot fall over. I personally see the plastic but I have talked to people who just feel it. I have been stuck in a hands and knees position which transfered to a lying position when I, tried to get free.
otterman4444

Postby MacGyver » August 29th, 2008, 6:39 pm

i downloaded this but, seein as i dont do well with cardigan's induction, i figured i might listen to it but, i think i may have chickened out after readin the horror story and seein peoples in joy them horror stories. so, still undecided if i will give it a listen or not.

MacGyver
MacGyver
Guru
Guru

Postby otterman4444 » August 29th, 2008, 7:48 pm

DO IT! Its a really great file!! It actually works great now, I just got unlucky, trust me, its a great file
otterman4444

Postby MacGyver » August 31st, 2008, 6:41 pm

is it clear or would people be able to see it in like, their favorite color? i did atleast listin to the induction b4 i went to sleep. strange, i dont remember his induction makin me just, well, i froze right where i was, and everything went silent except cardigan's voice. so, will give it a go tonight and see what happens. i will post back and let all know the results.
but i aint tellin how to git out of it, so dont ask. :lol:

MacGyver
MacGyver
Guru
Guru

Another Update

Postby otterman4444 » September 6th, 2008, 5:00 pm

My girlfriend has been listening to it too and we took a shower together and we both got covered in plastic, the weird thing was I could see the plastic on her and she said she could see it on me. Great fun, Cardigan should make a couples version.
otterman4444

Re: Another Update

Postby loony28 » September 6th, 2008, 9:32 pm

otterman4444 wrote:My girlfriend has been listening to it too and we took a shower together and we both got covered in plastic, the weird thing was I could see the plastic on her and she said she could see it on me. Great fun, Cardigan should make a couples version.

Could you see the plastic on yourself? It makes sense that you would see the plastic on each other since you both know that the other had listened to the file.
loony28
Guru
Guru

Postby cardigan » September 7th, 2008, 10:34 am

Hello there!

I am very flattered and happy, that you are enjoying the file. I wish I could be cool about it, but I can't! :-) I think it's great. Thank you very much!

I am a bit intrigued about that last suggestion, that I should make a couples file. I'd like that! But I'd like some inspiration from you guys about what to put in it. It could be a spin-off of the original file - in other words - use that file's conditioning to cut some corners and then go from there. But I'd like some suggestions about how it ought to proceed. So don't be shy!

Or it could be a brand new file - maybe something in the lines of: You go to take a shower - one of you, and then suddenly - upon emerging from the shower, you are frozen, because this time the plastic takes a little while to set. So you are completely frozen and naked after a shower (you had time to dry yourself first), and then you are suddenly frozen stiff, and your lover has to unfreeze you - at the risk of freezing up - because the plastic can expand and conquer new people? Or take advantage of you while you are frozen?

So please let me know, and I will do my best!

Cardigan
Certified hypnotist C.I., C.H.
http://milnet.dk
cardigan
Guru
Guru

Suggestions

Postby otterman4444 » September 7th, 2008, 2:16 pm

I have already put a LOT of thought into this so don't worry. A very basic version would be a modifier to the original file such that if someone else is in the shower with you instead of touching yourself, you have to touch the other person. That is the only change and it is made such that the first person to orgasm can take advantage of the other person.

Another possibility would be along the lines of it alternating who is covered in plastic, again going along the lines of taking advantage of the other person.

I am very intrigued by the idea of it being sort of like a virus, the only issue being congruency between the perceptions of the two subjects. For example if I saw the plastic leaching onto the other person but they did not, it could be problematic.

I think that this would be another very fun game if it worked in a bath, although probably a little dangerous, the trigger to be free if you go under water would have to be given often and early in the file so that a problem such as mine didn't occur.

Finally I so glad that Cardigan finally posted on here. He is my god as the result of the success I have had with this file.
otterman4444

Return to Success Stories