Induction and Slowfemalechange

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Induction and Slowfemalechange

Postby Kykoic » August 29th, 2008, 12:15 am

Well, I started off with the Bubble Induction, Even though I could feel everything as normal but soon about half way through or I predict my skin was totally numb and I didn't want to (Couldn't move.) After this I tried Slowfemalechange and I was zoning out -alot-. When I got done and tried to use it, Nothing happened.
Kykoic

Postby cardigan » August 29th, 2008, 9:38 am

Perhaps I'm reading you wrong, but it sounds to me like you only tried the file once? Nobody can expect anything after only one go. You might get lucky and have it work after only one try, but that is extremely rare. So my advice to you is to listen to the file regularly - for example once every day and then after one week you test it. Then if nothing happens, try one week more and then test it again. And so forth. You need to be very patient, but it sounds to me like you were in trance. Now you just need to convince your mind that when the trigger is activated it should be followed by an automatic response.

Good luck!
Certified hypnotist C.I., C.H.
http://milnet.dk
cardigan
Guru
Guru

Postby MacGyver » August 29th, 2008, 6:44 pm

now, me, i am a bit different. some the files i have a bit of sucess the first time, then git wound up about the file and from there on, have a super hard time focusing on the voice that is comin out the headphones.

now, as fer as something like curse corset or wd bames ultra thin waist, i had some sucess after 1-3 listens, but the way i done that was to wrap something round my waist nice and snug just to see what it felt like, and then whenever i would experiment with those 2 files, i was able to feel something round my waist that was a bit snug, and with wd bames ultra this waist, it was actually starting to tighten up a bit.

MacGyver
MacGyver
Guru
Guru

Postby cardigan » August 31st, 2008, 9:38 am

That's actually a brilliant way to help yourself. You are giving your subconscious something to work with. You see - it has to have a reference when you ask it to do something. It can only do things it knows how to do. That's probably why things like feminisation can take a while. The male body has never before grown breasts or banished hairgrowth or things like that. It might have an IDEA about what to do, but at best it's a guess. But when you make the belt really tight you give it a reference point, that it can use. It's not always possible to do that - again: feminisation. But whenever possible we should.
Certified hypnotist C.I., C.H.
http://milnet.dk
cardigan
Guru
Guru

Return to Success Stories