I was just playing ... then HOLY SHIT ! ...

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

I was just playing ... then HOLY SHIT ! ...

Postby hypnostudent » October 21st, 2008, 5:40 pm

I was just playing ... then HOLY SHIT ! I'm wearing latex underwear and orgasming on command', I mean, I'm sure that's what some of my subjects must have thought recently.

I've recently lost contact with a couple of email slaves. :(

They contacted me directly with scenarios they'd like to experience and we did a bit of triggering and laying on suggestions to help them experience what they wanted, then all of a sudden they stop emailing me, and won't answer my messages even though I see them online.

So, this got me wondering ... how many people are role-playing or just getting into the spirit of this site by saying "I want to be a dumb jock, can anyone help ?", and then you trance them and give them a taste of what they want, and they freak out because something actually happens.

Lucas wrote:
Hello, sorry Ive not been around so busy at the moment, I'm really into my new underwear they feel GREAT when I wear them, but I was so nervous and worried when they turned up at my door - I dont remember giving you my details and my I was so panicky my gf might have found them.

I think we should maybe slow things down a little from now on.

I haven't heard from Lucas since that email at the end of August. :?

and this one came SOOO close to ending before it started

TJ wrote:
On the questionnaire I had put NA for town and state,
which was supposed to mean it was too personal. I also
let you know I do not live alone, and told you I had
to be careful to only listen to the file when I am
alone.

The courier showing up with a box, I'm assuming from
you by the HS on it, with my full address means
somehow you have gotten me to provide the information
I had already said was too personal. It was pure dumb
luck that I was alone when they came to the door.

If you're not going to follow the guidelines you asked
for it sounds like you are planning to do whatever you
want anyhow, not just within the limits agreed to.

Can I help it if the suggestions I give are just TOO detailed :?:

:roll:
Last edited by hypnostudent on December 7th, 2008, 8:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hypnostudent
Mentor
Mentor

Postby BeMine » October 21st, 2008, 6:08 pm

Well, it can happen :/

I've only had one case where I've taken someone to a limit they didn't want after being in trance, and she realized it right away, afterwards.

If you're having trouble with people not wanting the results you produce, then realizing it later, you should probably attempt to get them to overcome hypnotic amnesia. I'd say that's the best way to go, that way, they can say, right afterwards, that something went too far.
BeMine
Regular
Regular

Postby Lunn » October 22nd, 2008, 12:54 am

Yep, I have experienced post hypnotic regret from subjects more than once or twice. People are not honest with themselves, they say they want one thing, they get under and want more, you maybe oblige them a little, and then they get all freaky when they get even a little of what they said they wanted in the first place. I chalk it up to self denial, self doubt and self guilt instilled from the lovely culture of puritianism.

When it happens to me, I just shrug and move on. All I do is online via chat or voice and so, really, as long as I do my level best to make sure I am working with adults, what can anyone say? "This guy on the internet hypnotized me into having an orgasm when I asked him too"? Really. Just move on, don't worry about it and don't let it get you down.

Lunn
Lunn
Regular
Regular

Postby zapnosis » October 22nd, 2008, 1:27 am

To be fair, everyone has their limit. I think that we can all agree that hypnosis isn't what you see in cartoons, where you just have to wave a watch in front of someone's eyes and they'll do whatever you want, but hypnosis is not just a fantasy either. Somewhere between those two points is the limit of how much you can really control someone with hypnosis. I'm not sure that anyone really knows where that limit is and in any case it's probably different for everyone. If you never once push towards that limit, then you aren't getting the full experience. If you push it too far, you get scared and back off. It's all part of the learning process and people come back from it.
zapnosis
Mentor
Mentor

Postby aviant » October 22nd, 2008, 3:07 pm

Hm, I'm a little confused - did they hallucinated that someone brought them the items, or they were instructed to buy them but had already forgotten when the courier came?
aviant
Regular
Regular

Postby hypnostudent » October 22nd, 2008, 3:45 pm

No, nothing came at all.

Just a memory of something coming, them opening it, and trying them on, and wearing them.

The delivery, the parcel, the underwear is all imaginary.

Damn I must be good. ;-)
hypnostudent
Mentor
Mentor

Postby jeremiah » October 23rd, 2008, 12:01 am

Sounds like being a slave to you would be, well, FUN.

:)
jeremiah
Mentor
Mentor

Postby TVBeth » October 23rd, 2008, 5:00 am

hypnostudent wrote:No, nothing came at all.

Just a memory of something coming, them opening it, and trying them on, and wearing them.

Damn I must be good. ;-)

Good?? You sound better than that! Need any new subjects??
TVBeth

Postby hypnostudent » October 23rd, 2008, 4:13 pm

TVBeth wrote:Good?? You sound better than that! Need any new subjects??

Anyone is free to PM or email me through my profile.

I look forward to hearing from anyone. Especially old friends who I have accidentally fallen out of contact with.
hypnostudent
Mentor
Mentor

Postby dharden » October 25th, 2008, 5:33 pm

So if I'm reading this right, they never even went to the door to find or receive an illusory package. Rather, they remember(ed) that, and subsequent (non)events because you suggested those memories to them.
dharden
Mentor
Mentor

Postby hypnostudent » October 25th, 2008, 5:43 pm

dharden wrote:So if I'm reading this right, they never even went to the door to find or receive an illusory package. Rather, they remember(ed) that, and subsequent (non)events because you suggested those memories to them.

As for going to the door, I don't know. I triggered one email slave on IM to imagine going to the bathroom cabinet to put something I 'posted' to him in it. When I asked his subconscious about it, he said that he physically walked into the bathroom.

As for remembering things, someone contacted me about a specific fantasy he had, and I gave him an old memory of attending trade shows when he was a teenager, collecting samples and brochures and things. He was completely convinced he did that, and that I had given him a suggestion to tell me about his old hobbies. Despite the fact that we were talking about fake memories a few moments earlier.
hypnostudent
Mentor
Mentor

Postby korik1 » October 27th, 2008, 9:33 pm

So how are you causing these things to happen? I mean obviously though hypnosis, but are you sending them mp3s to listen to? Is it done with voice over the internet? In a chat room? Also, what sort of things do you do with people you work with? I'm quite curious.
korik1

reveal my secrets

Postby hypnostudent » October 29th, 2008, 12:07 am

korik1 wrote:So how are you causing these things to happen? I mean obviously though hypnosis, but are you sending them mp3s to listen to?

No, you can listen to email slave mp3 and then contact me, or, if I get a chance, do an induction over IM with you.

korik1 wrote:Is it done with voice over the internet? In a chat room?

IM or email usually on a one-to-one basis, although now I'm thinking that a chat room full of email slaves opens up all sorts of fun possibilities, and I think that I'll have to see about setting up a chat room somewhere.

korik1 wrote:Also, what sort of things do you do with people you work with?

I do things usually based on your fantasies, fetishes and desires. So if you have a bondage wish, you might just find yourself strapped into your bed one morning when you wake up, having your feet tickled with a feather.

Or, walking around the shopping mall holding hands with your girlfriend / boyfriend / husband / wife / partner and needing to give them a kis in order to release each other's hands.

Or, being a willing slave for your SO for the evening.

Or, drinking some special dum-dum juice that I send you and have an evening thinking of nothing more than having a manicure done, and your highlights touched up.

Or, finding yourself (mysteriously, ahem) more motivated to study for your exams.

Or, wearing latex chastity briefs and wishing that you hadn't told me you had a chastity fantasy.

Or, imagining that everyone at work has had new hairstyles.

Or, believing that your hairdresser is attempting to brainwash you by hypnotising you.

Or, Basically, whatever you can think or dream up.

I could be here for hours listing all the examples of things I've tried.

These are all based on real examples of people I've triggered, by the way.

korik1 wrote:I'm quite curious.

You and the baker's-dozen other people that have emailed or PM'd me directly since I started this thread a fortnight ago.

Hehe :lol:

Any more questions ?
hypnostudent
Mentor
Mentor

Postby loony28 » October 29th, 2008, 2:56 am

Sounds like fun. I may have to listen to that file sometime. We'll see.
loony28
Guru
Guru

Postby livelonger8 » December 5th, 2008, 11:01 pm

Hey HS :)
Slightly confused by this thread; you state you experienced an orgasm whilst wearing latex upon a command and then all of a sudden discuss of how your suggesting too much detail in relation to hypnotizing your subjects - could you clarify?
livelonger8
Mentor
Mentor

Postby livelonger8 » December 5th, 2008, 11:10 pm

Damn I must be good. ;-)

They would have had to have dreamed or hallucinated in order for the memory to exist; you cannot compress non-existing conscious experiences into memory if the individual is not conscious of it.

I.e. you cannot remember a dream of which hasn't occurred if you hadn't given the time for the imagination to occur; you could have initiated a dream during trance, perhaps to cause it to occur later on or even to suggest for the individual to imagine the dream - memory will not exist if the record was not initially active; an individual will not remember something that hasn't been active upon initially; if the dream wasn't imagined, placed, dreamed or hallucinated, memory associated with it will not exist - the imaginative dream; false memory, will still be required to scale to the suggestion as it would be to memory.

I.e. dream x is 10 minutes; hypnotic suggestion is 10 minutes - if for 5 minutes, imagine 10 minutes - brain compresses 10 minutes into 5 minutes (I.e. We're conscious of our alternative realities for hours and days, even when we're only dreaming for a mere 90 minutes; our brain compresses 90 minutes into x given amount of times - even if the time at which you had been conscious was physically non-existence, you had still been conscious of x - hours or days).
livelonger8
Mentor
Mentor

Re: reveal my secrets

Postby livelonger8 » December 5th, 2008, 11:58 pm

hypnostudent wrote:
korik1 wrote:So how are you causing these things to happen? I mean obviously though hypnosis, but are you sending them mp3s to listen to?

No, you can listen to email slave mp3 and then contact me, or, if I get a chance, do an induction over IM with you.

korik1 wrote:Is it done with voice over the internet? In a chat room?

IM or email usually on a one-to-one basis, although now I'm thinking that a chat room full of email slaves opens up all sorts of fun possibilities, and I think that I'll have to see about setting up a chat room somewhere.

korik1 wrote:Also, what sort of things do you do with people you work with?

I do things usually based on your fantasies, fetishes and desires. So if you have a bondage wish, you might just find yourself strapped into your bed one morning when you wake up, having your feet tickled with a feather.

Or, walking around the shopping mall holding hands with your girlfriend / boyfriend / husband / wife / partner and needing to give them a kis in order to release each other's hands.

Or, being a willing slave for your SO for the evening.

Or, drinking some special dum-dum juice that I send you and have an evening thinking of nothing more than having a manicure done, and your highlights touched up.

Or, finding yourself (mysteriously, ahem) more motivated to study for your exams.

Or, wearing latex chastity briefs and wishing that you hadn't told me you had a chastity fantasy.

Or, imagining that everyone at work has had new hairstyles.

Or, believing that your hairdresser is attempting to brainwash you by hypnotising you.

Or, Basically, whatever you can think or dream up.

I could be here for hours listing all the examples of things I've tried.

These are all based on real examples of people I've triggered, by the way.

korik1 wrote:I'm quite curious.

You and the baker's-dozen other people that have emailed or PM'd me directly since I started this thread a fortnight ago.

Hehe :lol:

Any more questions ?

Hmm... is their subconscious processing the information into the conscious mind upon you talking to the subconscious?

I.e. You request for them to imagine something of which they desire, from which they later when conscious of the waking reality, believe something of which had been suggested is real; or you talk with the subconscious, from which the subconscious creates a dream for the conscious mind to perceive; them being conscious of a 'waking' reality, when a waking reality isn't the conscious world but rather a dream; similar to waking up and believing the world is real when you're still dreaming.
livelonger8
Mentor
Mentor

Postby mograppler » April 2nd, 2009, 10:46 pm

huh? stop repeating yourself and use periods please. its hard to comprehend.
mograppler

Postby livelonger8 » April 3rd, 2009, 4:41 am

mograppler wrote:huh? stop repeating yourself and use periods please. its hard to comprehend.

Ah, sorry about that.
livelonger8
Mentor
Mentor

Postby doit » April 16th, 2009, 3:47 am

Lunn wrote:Yep, I have experienced post hypnotic regret from subjects more than once or twice. People are not honest with themselves, they say they want one thing, they get under and want more, you maybe oblige them a little, and then they get all freaky when they get even a little of what they said they wanted in the first place. I chalk it up to self denial, self doubt and self guilt instilled from the lovely culture of puritianism.

When it happens to me, I just shrug and move on. All I do is online via chat or voice and so, really, as long as I do my level best to make sure I am working with adults, what can anyone say? "This guy on the internet hypnotized me into having an orgasm when I asked him too"? Really. Just move on, don't worry about it and don't let it get you down.

Lunn

hi all ..
I think this is the case but the mind can hide even this from them, it could be deeper than simple denial. in which case they fully believe what they say, and you cant reason with them. The mind has many tricks and traps to protect itself.

just a comment ..
doit

Postby Zombie_Genocide » April 16th, 2009, 4:15 pm

livelonger8 wrote:Hey HS :)
Slightly confused by this thread; you state you experienced an orgasm whilst wearing latex upon a command and then all of a sudden discuss of how your suggesting too much detail in relation to hypnotizing your subjects - could you clarify?

What He is saying, Is that he thinks his subjects are people who never have gone under before or something like it, and when the fantasy happens, they totally freak out, and never talk to him again. This is because he thinks that he took them too far.
Zombie_Genocide
Regular
Regular

Postby iron_blade » April 16th, 2009, 10:46 pm

Mabey next time you should suggest to them that they know the pakage never actually came, but they still have the detailed memory of it.

I think in that one scenario, the guy just felt like his privacy was violated, thats all
iron_blade

Postby davelowe1977 » May 9th, 2009, 7:33 am

Interesting stuff. Hypnostudent, if you want to try things out on me, then get in contact.
davelowe1977
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Success Stories