Limited Success-so far

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Limited Success-so far

Postby rich_48180 » April 12th, 2005, 8:40 am

I've been using some of the files since early December of 2004, but really haven't gone into a deep trance like I feel I am beginning to do now. Bodyhair has been working for a while and I can see quite a bit of a change in chest hair and some filling in of my beard. CursePenisGrowth seems to have started to work some. Some thickening and maybe an inch of growth. CurseNippleEnlargement and TrainNippleOrgasm have really sensitized them, but no growth to them(yet??). I had to really use Suggestible, TrainSusceptable, and TR-SubDeepening almost on a daily basis for over a month to see the results I'm getting now. My trances are getting to the point where I think I'm close to the point where I won't recall being in trance soon. I'm drifting into that state for part of the trances now. I have also used TrainSleepReinforce which I hope will help as much as the previous three have. As soon as I can stop a couple of these files, I'd like to start some other files, such as TrigSlave and IMaccept. Wish me luck!
rich_48180

Postby uk_guy4 » April 12th, 2005, 5:03 pm

Luck :D
uk_guy4

Postby Folsom_god » April 12th, 2005, 9:25 pm

you should try LRfemaleorgasm it was the first one i tried and it worked....o boy did it work
Folsom_god
Mentor
Mentor

Postby TabbyCat » May 6th, 2005, 9:43 am

LRfemale orgasm hasn't worked for me, but i've only tried it once.
TabbyCat
Regular
Regular

Postby Agriff » May 12th, 2005, 4:39 pm

I tried femaleorgasm once as well, and It had no effect whatsoever. It probably had to do with the fact that I wasn't trying to orgasm there, I forgot it wasnt a trigger. :oops:
Agriff
Mentor
Mentor

Postby danmalara » May 12th, 2005, 10:58 pm

I've listened to that file at least 8 times now, and each time is better than the last. If you just do what the file says it's great. I guess it's easy for me to say because it worked my first time, but still. Like that part when you grab the sheets or bed or whatever, actually do it. As if you were being hypnotised by a stage hypnotist. But at the same time let it feel natural. If it works the file is quite awesome.
My MIND is happy. BLANK and empty. BRAINwashing is GOOD for me.
danmalara
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Success Stories