Old Man Cock Slut - By Major Pixel

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Old Man Cock Slut - By Major Pixel

Postby kaiser » February 16th, 2009, 1:43 pm

Ok, So I have always had an attraction to older men. I am a gay/bi 28 year old male. However, I never really went much anywhere with it. I listened to Old Man Cock Slut by Major Pixel a few times, and stopped. I used it as I thought it should be used, then gave up thinking nothing was happening. It has been...I don't know 5 or 6 months since I have listened to the file.

Yet, now I am finding myself more and more wanting to suck old men off. I worry less about their looks and more about making them cum. I seem to not even want them to make me cum. I only want to make them ejaculate and when they have we part ways and I am satisfied. I do not know if this is part of the hypnosis or if it is just an ingrained desire in me. But figured I would post it.

Kaiser
kaiser
Regular
Regular

Agreed

Postby Regularguy » February 17th, 2009, 7:30 pm

I had to suck cock but never really liked it. (Older man, needed rent, was desperate, yadda yadda yadda) After listening to this file once though, I wanted to call up my master and get some cock right then. Definitely helps you get over reluctance.
Regularguy

Me

Postby kaiser » February 23rd, 2009, 3:35 pm

I sucked an older man for a while, then we went into my bedroom where he proceeded to attempt to fuck me, but came before he ever entered me. he was kind of on the large side and while he was trying to hump me his belly was rubbing, and thereby stimulating my penis. It made me cum very very quickly and felt wonderful. of course moments after cumming i regretted what was happening but was not sure how to tell the guy. So I let him proceed to "fuck" my ass cheeks, he never go into my hole, and cum on my bed spread. He then wanted to chat but I could not handle being around him and eventually convinced him I needed to go to bed and he left.
kaiser
Regular
Regular

Postby Pammy_Goodgirl » February 23rd, 2009, 5:06 pm

Hmm. Sounds like you need more training of one type or another.
Pammy_Goodgirl

pammy

Postby kaiser » February 26th, 2009, 3:22 pm

Shrug,

I could need a lot more training of one type or another. Maybe what I need is a man who will hypnotize me personally into believing I am owned by him and live to service him, sexually and non sexually. That fantasy really turns me on, though not sure I could ever "give up" that kind of control in my life. Not sure hypnosis would work because though i fantasize about it, i do not think I really truly want it. It may be that the idea of that kind of life turns me on simply because I can not have it. Once I get it I won't want it, or some other mumbo jumbo who knows.

I do know that I get very hard when i fantasize about a man using me and abusing me for his own sexual needs, then when he is satisfied he does not let me orgasm but puts me to work cleaning or cooking or something.
kaiser
Regular
Regular

old man cock slut

Postby kaiser » March 2nd, 2009, 6:27 pm

Ok,

So the same guy who came over before, came over again. This time I sucked his cock and licked his balls. He eventually fucked me, then started to try and fist me. He could not get his fist in all the way so he stopped and eventually left. it appears that I am more than just a cock slut.

Kaiser.
kaiser
Regular
Regular

Postby Pammy_Goodgirl » March 3rd, 2009, 8:58 pm

Good for you! And when you look at yourself in the mirror, you're still the same person, right? Maybe this is just a temporary walk on the wild side for you, but that's no reason you shouldn't be the very best cock slut you can be, or the very best whatever. See if you can't get him inside next time.
Pammy_Goodgirl

Old Man cock slut

Postby kaiser » March 4th, 2009, 10:20 am

There is a man, different from the one I was with the other day, that is coming over to my house today. He is going to treat me like he owns me, which, is what I want to experience. He is going to make me drink his piss, beat me if I don't make him happy, he will not take no for an answer and more. I am very nervous and excited at the same time.

Kaiser
kaiser
Regular
Regular

Postby Regularguy » March 4th, 2009, 12:18 pm

This sounds like a bit more than just the effects of old man cockslut. Hopefully you're having fun though.
Regularguy

Freak out

Postby kaiser » March 8th, 2009, 8:51 pm

Ok, so I have not been even considering being with a man for a week now. the last experience, though actually pretty "tame." Made me realize what this lifestyle could lead to. I know that hte old man cock slut did not encourage me to do any of these things. It is something down inside me that I must ifght and struggle to control....
kaiser
Regular
Regular

Postby Regularguy » March 19th, 2009, 5:22 pm

Why bother to control it? Seems like you're enjoying yourself.
Regularguy

Postby ftslave67 » March 21st, 2009, 7:17 am

If you are really confused, perhaps counseling is the way to go. Time will help--to figure out what you really want. Whatever you do, please be safe about it.
ftslave67
Mentor
Mentor

Old Man Cock Slut

Postby kaiser » April 1st, 2009, 2:26 pm

yeah,

I have not listened to a file in some time and am still the same person I was before I listened. I have cravings for men, and some of them are pretty obtuse, disgusting and humiliating. However, I just have to control the desires. The reason they need to be controlled, is because similar to other desires, drugs, murder, rape, theft, etc. these are not good for me or society in general so I need to ignore the desire to participate in them.

Kaiser
kaiser
Regular
Regular

Postby ftslave67 » April 16th, 2009, 6:03 pm

I think "society" will survive, unless you are thinking of harming someone or yourself.
ftslave67
Mentor
Mentor

society

Postby kaiser » April 18th, 2009, 9:23 am

Society may survive but I won't with the fantasies I have. They are way too extreme and not good for ones body or mind.
kaiser
Regular
Regular

kaiser

Postby kaiser » April 24th, 2009, 2:13 pm

I keep trying to push myself away from these desires. yet they are returning. I not only want to be the cock slut for old men, as the file suggested. But I seem to have a natural inborn desire to be abused and used by them. I know it is wrong, yet I can not stop the fantasies from coming. I just wish I could figure things out in my life right now.
kaiser
Regular
Regular

Re: kaiser

Postby Erskip » April 24th, 2009, 7:22 pm

kaiser wrote:I keep trying to push myself away from these desires. yet they are returning. I not only want to be the cock slut for old men, as the file suggested. But I seem to have a natural inborn desire to be abused and used by them. I know it is wrong, yet I can not stop the fantasies from coming. I just wish I could figure things out in my life right now.

I don't think it's the fact that it's 'wrong' or 'damaging to society' that troubles you, it's the fact you see it as damaging to yourself and the kind of life you want to live. The fact you consciously resist and object shows that you still have desires and ambitions in life which are not related to that of sexuality, and which refuse to be sacrificed.

I'm not an evangelist who will tell you to give up your 'dangerous obsession' for another equally obsessive one. What I will ask you is if you want to stick to your need for a sense of belonging where you could end up spending your life locked up in a basement, or in a monestry under a vow of silence, desperately forced to chase feelings and experiences because they are fleeting and transient? Or would you rather spend your life freer to engage different ambitions and desires and achievements and relationships, not out of a need to belong or to stop feeling lost, but because you want to?

Anyway if you need or would like to talk to anyone, just send me a PM.
Erskip

Re: Old Man Cock Slut - By Major Pixel

Postby hemelman » July 25th, 2020, 9:09 am

Before C19, I visited the Luton Greenhouse sauna on a horny whim. Walking through the upstairs where all the small rooms are, I saw an older guy sitting back in the bed playing with his soft cock. He was grey haired, a bit scruffy and sleazy looking. Without thinking I straight away turned into his room, bent over and began sucking his cock. As I was doing that, he was holding my head in place. After a couple of minutes, I felt a guy pushing his cock against my (cleaned and lubed) arse. I went to move and the old guy put his hand on my back to hold me in place, which I accepted and carried on sucking. After another few minutes, my anon fucker slipped out and was struggling to get back in me. I took this as an opportunity to move and he then left the room. I stood up and went down to the bar area for some water and to take a moment. I never knew who was fucking me.
Ok, so that’s probably not much of a story, right? Well here’s the thing. Letting that guy anonymously fuck me was out of character. Much as I fantasise about it, much as I enjoy it, and much as I have done it, I just don’t routinely do it, and almost never at the sauna. Equally, I’m not normally so bold as to just start sucking somebody in the open like that. I love it, and often do that in the glory holes, but it was like I was on autopilot.
So the kicker is that on a few occasions in the previous week, I’d listened to a couple of mp3 Hypnosis files, one of which was old man cock slut, and the other I can’t remember the name of, but was just to generally make you more open to sleazy fun.
I’m still not sure if what I did was a result of the files or just the fact that I was horny, that I like older men and that I like being fucked! It felt good, and right, but it also felt out of character. And honestly, I loved it!
I’ve always been interested in hypnosis, especially ‘erotic’ hypnosis and I would love to chat to somebody who can actually perform inductions and implant suggestions or who could help me learn more about it.
hemelman

Return to Success Stories