Subliminal Bimboisation!

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Subliminal Bimboisation!

Postby chavgurl » April 12th, 2005, 1:27 pm

Hi all, I listened to the subliminal bimbo file on repeat, for 10 hours or more a day, with the volume turned down so I could just about hear it but it didnt interfere with speaking to people, etc. After a week or so, my work collegues kept telling me to stop being so "dozy", as I found that my attention kept wandering and my mind was a blank! After 2 weeks I found myself wandering in a daze around the local shopping centre/mall and the only things I could think about without my attention wandering was girls clothes and how I could make myself more pretty!

I guess it works, but you have to listen to it a LOT..
chavgurl

Postby ainalin » April 12th, 2005, 4:28 pm

And how do you like being a bimbo? :D

The subliminal bimbo file seems to not have come back when everything was moved to the new site, or at least, I can't find it. Too bad, I would really like to be able to supplement my work with TrainBimbo with something subliminal I could listen to all the time without anyone getting suspicious.
ainalin

Postby Hatebreeder » April 12th, 2005, 7:08 pm

Do both the above work on anyone, regardless of gender?
I passed it over the first time I saw it because the description didn't specify. Then again, in hindsight it probably isn't that important.
Hatebreeder

Postby Folsom_god » April 12th, 2005, 9:33 pm

i think you were so "dozy" cuz you were listening to a track 10 hrs a day. Then you couldnt find your way around cuz of sleep deprivation
Folsom_god
Mentor
Mentor

Postby nightshade132 » April 23rd, 2005, 6:48 pm

LMAO! :D
nightshade132

Postby johnbohnrevenge » April 24th, 2005, 12:30 am

Hatebreeder wrote:Do both the above work on anyone, regardless of gender?
I passed it over the first time I saw it because the description didn't specify. Then again, in hindsight it probably isn't that important.

Best way to tell what a file does is to dl it, skip past the induction and take note of the posthypnotic suggestions.
Really, though, why would Bimboisation be gender-specific?
johnbohnrevenge
Mentor
Mentor

Postby BobbyS » April 25th, 2005, 11:46 am

Well, I certainly regard 'bimbo' as a woman concept. I suppose the male equivalent is 'dumbass'. I guess there's no reason why bimbo files wouldn't work on both genders though.
BobbyS
Guru
Guru

Postby dharden » April 28th, 2005, 11:36 am

BobbyS wrote:Well, I certainly regard 'bimbo' as a woman concept. I suppose the male equivalent is 'dumbass'. I guess there's no reason why bimbo files wouldn't work on both genders though.

Just from curiosity, I listened through the TrainBimbo suggestions, and they keep referring to the listener as a girl. On one hand, I suppose that could be seen as assuming that the listener is female. On the other, I'd think that a male listener who wanted the effects could take them as suggestions that he was, or was becoming, a girl.
dharden
Mentor
Mentor

Postby sabrinainsatin » May 4th, 2005, 12:39 pm

I've never seen the subliminal Bimbo file but I have been trying the trig Bimbo file with some success although I have only started listening to it. It's hard to say exactly how well it works because I don't remember most of what happens though. The self trigger file is very useful for testing it too.
sabrinainsatin

Return to Success Stories