The forced gay success thread...

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Postby koushiro » September 20th, 2011, 10:45 am

Hi everyone.

This file... is scary. Personal story time: I got into WMM hypnosis quite a while ago, but I wasn't having much success with files. Wondering if it was just me, or whether it was the files that didn't work, I decided to try the forbidden fruit. At this stage, all I can say is that it was just me. CFG works just Fine. Now I'm at the junction where I have to choose: continue, and give in to the suggestions and live life as a gay from now on, or fight the temptation and wait for the suggestions to wear off. Unfortunately for me, even though my conscious brain keeps telling me the latter, I'm getting hard just thinking of living as a gay for the rest of my life.

PS: going to listen to CFG again. I have another 5 days to change my mind. (assuming that I have a week to change my mind in the first place)
koushiro
Regular
Regular

Postby godmuscles » September 20th, 2011, 5:09 pm

Hi

I'm new here but I have recently been turned by CFG. I'm here to tell you guys not to be afraid. It's so much better being this way. Keep listening and join our ranks. You'll be so glad you did. Sex is much better now that it doesn't involve silly male/female relationship stuff. Sex has been raised to a new level where it's just about pure pleasure and the orgasms are much more powerful and intense.

The file works but those of you thinking of stopping, please don't. Become one of us. It's so easy and wonderful to be gay. A new level of erotica. Worship the cock, guys. It's all about cock.

P.S. Thank you to Alan for helping me turn. You were right, sweetie. x
godmuscles

Postby Alien4420 » September 21st, 2011, 11:16 am

LOL, it is, isn't it? Scary, I mean. Not hard to guess which part of your anatomy is going to win this debate. :-)
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby koushiro » September 21st, 2011, 1:32 pm

Hi Alien,

Yes, it most certainly is. However, I've thought long and hard over this and I decided to quit (it took me more than 2h of serious thinking to finally download the files i needed to snap out of it.) I think the feeling was really awesome, and I think I might fall into the temptation of trying it again sometime in the near future, but I don't think I'm ready for such a permanent change. Perhaps if someone would make a "Gay for a week" file or something less permanent I'd go for it and 100% fall for that suggestion. But CFG is a lifelong commitment which I'm not really comfortable with (even though I was very much converted by it.)

HOWEVER, I'm still open to my mind being screwed around with, just not in the permanent sort of a way :P I guess my interests lie in temporary screwing (in a sense of that word) XD Thanks for hearing me out, guys, and I wish everyone who's had the same awesome experience with CFG as I did all the best!

PS: Any good files out there to recommend?
koushiro
Regular
Regular

Postby AlanH26 » September 22nd, 2011, 1:27 pm

godmuscles wrote:Hi

I'm new here but I have recently been turned by CFG. I'm here to tell you guys not to be afraid. It's so much better being this way. Keep listening and join our ranks. You'll be so glad you did. Sex is much better now that it doesn't involve silly male/female relationship stuff. Sex has been raised to a new level where it's just about pure pleasure and the orgasms are much more powerful and intense.

The file works but those of you thinking of stopping, please don't. Become one of us. It's so easy and wonderful to be gay. A new level of erotica. Worship the cock, guys. It's all about cock.

P.S. Thank you to Alan for helping me turn. You were right, sweetie. x

Hehe you're very welcome honey. I'm glad you're one of us 'turnees' now. Being gay is the best!!! xx
AlanH26
Mentor
Mentor

Postby godmuscles » September 22nd, 2011, 5:08 pm

Absolutely, honey. If only everyone who listened kept it up and allowed themselves to be turned fully. They'd be so pleased they did.

xx
godmuscles

Postby AlanH26 » September 23rd, 2011, 9:17 pm

godmuscles wrote:Absolutely, honey. If only everyone who listened kept it up and allowed themselves to be turned fully. They'd be so pleased they did.

xx

I know sweetie. Some people will understand soon. We just have to keep supporting them until they gat past that difficult stage. xx
AlanH26
Mentor
Mentor

Turned?

Postby sb2yu » September 24th, 2011, 6:29 am

AlanH26 wrote:
godmuscles wrote:Absolutely, honey. If only everyone who listened kept it up and allowed themselves to be turned fully. They'd be so pleased they did.

xx

I know sweetie. Some people will understand soon. We just have to keep supporting them until they gat past that difficult stage. xx

I think i am on my way and i would like to thank you all for your words of support. i think i am at that tipping point where i could go eiter way and i hope its the right way?
Any further suggestions would help and appreciated.
thank you,
sub
sb2yu
Regular
Regular

Postby VeryGnawty » September 24th, 2011, 10:13 am

I agree. I've made a habit of always allowing my deepest desires. I've noticed that a lot of problems people have stem from self-censorship.

I've entered into a BDSM relationship recently where my sub initially had conscious resistance to her desires. She has expressed doubts about our relationship on more than one occasion. But she always seems happiest when she submits to my commands, and she always seems distraught when she has trouble reconciling her submission with her normal life.

It seems to me that everyone would be happier if they would simply allow themselves to do the things they truly want to do. I used to hold myself back in many ways. I eventually realized that it didn't matter if my desires were silly or ridiculous. In fact, they are fun precisely because they are ridiculous.

I think there are a lot of gay/bisexual people in denial. For that matter, I think there are tons of submissives and dominants who only experience it in their fantasies. The only reason I met my sub is because her submissive desires were so strong that she was finding it difficult to repress her constant daydreaming about it. She became desperate enough to admit her confusion about her desires on the internet. Luckily, she met me :P

I think it's beautiful that people are able to succeed with files like CFG. I know that the curses and other "forced" suggestions can cause a lot of conscious resistance depending on how one interprets the hypnotic suggestions. But it seems to me that people who truly accept the suggestions are always much happier after the change. People who reject the suggestions are usually worse off than before they began the hypnosis, because they have opened the Pandora's Box of their subconscious mind. Once the full desire of the subconscious has been unleashed, it can be very difficult to tame.
"Once, people only flew in their dreams. Now, they dream during their flights." - Howard Hendrix
VeryGnawty
Guru
Guru

Postby bostonmarc » September 25th, 2011, 7:36 am

VeryGnawty wrote:

I agree. I've made a habit of always allowing my deepest desires. I've noticed that a lot of problems people have stem from self-censorship.

I agree with you both on this and think that the operative word is allow. I can speak first hand what it is like when you don't allow and it isn't nearly as much fun.
bostonmarc
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Alien4420 » September 27th, 2011, 3:38 pm

koushiro wrote:Hi Alien,

Yes, it most certainly is. However, I've thought long and hard over this and I decided to quit (it took me more than 2h of serious thinking to finally download the files i needed to snap out of it.)

Honestly, I think that's wise. This is as you say a serious change and if you aren't willing to commit, it's going to be a difficult one.

I think you're right, there should be some temporary files, or maybe files that are triggered. Maybe there are, somewhere, but the ones I've seen are all or nothing.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby koushiro » October 4th, 2011, 12:52 pm

Alien4420 wrote:
koushiro wrote:Hi Alien,

Yes, it most certainly is. However, I've thought long and hard over this and I decided to quit (it took me more than 2h of serious thinking to finally download the files i needed to snap out of it.)

Honestly, I think that's wise. This is as you say a serious change and if you aren't willing to commit, it's going to be a difficult one.

I think you're right, there should be some temporary files, or maybe files that are triggered. Maybe there are, somewhere, but the ones I've seen are all or nothing.

Hi alien!! Thanks for the support :) I was worried that the 'turnees' would be at my neck for backing out hahaha! No offense, of course. I mean, it's great that this file is doing what it does best, and i've even experienced it first hand, and it's been exciting and fun while it lasted, and it may really be me supressing some form of inner desire or something to that extent, but homophobia is something present in the society from where i hail, so I don't think I'm too hot on it in the end lol. Of course, like verygnawty says, once the pandoras box is opened there's no closing it. I find myself ever so often itching to listen to Cfg again. If only emg's 24h gay file wasnt a paid file. That would have been the file for me.
koushiro
Regular
Regular

Postby Alien4420 » October 4th, 2011, 1:56 pm

koushiro wrote:
Hi alien!! Thanks for the support :) I was worried that the 'turnees' would be at my neck for backing out hahaha! No offense, of course. I mean, it's great that this file is doing what it does best, and i've even experienced it first hand, and it's been exciting and fun while it lasted, and it may really be me supressing some form of inner desire or something to that extent, but homophobia is something present in the society from where i hail, so I don't think I'm too hot on it in the end lol. Of course, like verygnawty says, once the pandoras box is opened there's no closing it. I find myself ever so often itching to listen to Cfg again. If only emg's 24h gay file wasnt a paid file. That would have been the file for me.

Heh, I think it's actually those of us who have used it who warn people that this is for real. It's cool if someone wants to do it for whatever reason, and most people have a positive experience, but one guy here went through hell, and I think it's important that people take it and the consequences seriously.

Let us know how you do, I'll be curious, in part because I've found that every time I've successfully broken away from it it pulled me back. All it takes is one weak moment, and I listen to the file again, or else it gets reactivated in my subconscious, same effect. OTOH, those who have listened for only a short time seem able to escape.

Didn't know EMG had written a 24 hour gay file, that's useful info to pass on. Wonder how well it will work.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby angelcraves » October 5th, 2011, 2:03 am

I dont think the file will be as effective i think most of us are more intrigued by the cursed trapped sensation. i know that in this file when emg says i cannot move. i cannot until the file has ended. With othrr emg files i dont feel the same effect. i was at the "tipping" point a while ago but for many reasons i had to stop. but it is easier to think about listening again, than not listening again. it is like a line in yhe distance that i slowly slowly drift towards. also once you have listened to this file you become hooked to resding this thread and all of the expriences and thoughts shared here. just writing this is making me thimk about the file luckily im not in a free place to isten to it at the moment. sorry for the stream of concious.
angelcraves
Mentor
Mentor

Postby angelcraves » October 5th, 2011, 2:14 am

I dont think the file will be as effective i think most of us are more intrigued by the cursed trapped sensation. i know that in this file when emg says i cannot move. i cannot until the file has ended. With othrr emg files i dont feel the same effect. i was at the "tipping" point a while ago but for many reasons i had to stop. but it is easier to think about listening again, than not listening again. it is like a line in yhe distance that i slowly slowly drift towards. also once you have listened to this file you become hooked to resding this thread and all of the expriences and thoughts shared here. just writing this is making me thimk about the file luckily im not in a free place to isten to it at the moment. sorry for the stream of concious.
angelcraves
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Alien4420 » October 5th, 2011, 8:53 am

Yeah, it seems to be the curse files. Stroke Sissy had a similarly powerful effect on me, fortunately I didn't listen to it for very long. But even several years after I'd listened to it maybe three times, reading a thread about it reactivated it and I ended up listening again.

I think one way around that is to move on to listening to something else, but I have to confess it hasn't worked for me. Forex I was listening to train sex women a while back and it worked, but only for a few days. Somehow I stopped listening and ended up back with the gay stuff. I'm not even sure why I stopped listening, when I try to remember I can't.

It's like I go through phases now, half the time I'm cool with being gay and half the time I'm thinking about being straight again. But the straight stuff gets weaker and weaker, a lot of the time now I accept being gay even when I'm not horny, it used to be that after I came I'd think "OK, this is ridiculous, I have to change back," now it's more often "Well, I guess I'm going to stay gay."
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby koushiro » October 5th, 2011, 12:04 pm

Yeah it's exactly as angelcraves says XD (btw it's great to know someone has the same experience as I did. I listened to it for about a week then stopped.) I guess the file didn't anchor itself into my subconsciousness just yet. Then again, it's emg's line that says something about not helping it and going back to listening that really does the trick. That's the line that kept pulling me back during that one week I was hooked on CFG.

In the end, I think what I read about somewhere else in wmm (I think it was in the help with files section) really holds true. If your mind is against something, and you keep listening to the file, very soon your mind will start telling you "what if this could be possible?" That would be the tipping point, IMO. Past that, if you keep conditioning yourself with files, that "what if" turns into "it's possible", then to "that's me!" then you know you're screwed.

The dangerous thing about CFG is that it's a mental change, nothing that requires your attention or even any effort on your part. Just thinking "I am gay!" increases the possibility of you going gay. What more if your subconscious does that to you 24/7?

In the end I guess what I'm trying to say here is that sometimesif your mind gets told enough, it believes. And very strongly, at that. That said, happy listening, people!
koushiro
Regular
Regular

Postby hypnoslave85 » October 7th, 2011, 9:17 am

I have just downloaded cfg again for the first time in like six months i have been trying to resist the temptation of coming back and listening to cfg but its been getting harder to resist each time i've come back and read this post. I give in iam gonna listen again
hypnoslave85
Regular
Regular

Postby Alien4420 » October 7th, 2011, 10:02 am

Time to give in and just say OK, I'm gay!

Or else stop visiting this site . . .
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby AlanH26 » October 8th, 2011, 12:46 am

I understand people's reticence towards letting the file do its job. I really do. But, if being gay is something that people want (and if you're drawn to the file then there must be some inherent curiosity somewhere), then have a listen. I had that curiosity before, I was slightly bi, and listening to the file was the best thing that I've ever done. It took away the indecision and doubt that comes with being bisexual. Whereas before, I'd mostly like girls but thought about men every once in a while, I'm now totally gay.

The 'turnee' thing is just a fantasy really. The thought of people willingly changing their sexuality to gay has always been a personal curiosity. The knowledge that it is possible, and that I've done it, is beyond cool. I'd love it if more boys could join me and experience it but you do have to take things into account, for example current social conditions, threat of homophobic abuse etc
AlanH26
Mentor
Mentor

Postby godmuscles » October 10th, 2011, 5:24 pm

I think some people miss the point. When you do eventually become fully gay, as I have, you're totally glad that you did. Because it's what you are now and it feels normal. Actually, no. It feels electrifyingly good. It's not like you're saying to yourself, "Oh I'm gay now and I want to be attracted to women. I'm so sorry this has happened...etc ". You don't want to turn back. You realise how GOOOD it feels to be GAY and not bi or straight or curious.

You're gay. You don't WANT women any more so you're no longer worried about losing your attraction to them.

Of course it's up to every individual to do what they want to but I wish you knew how amazing it is. You'd keep the transformation going for sure.
godmuscles

Postby ftslave67 » October 11th, 2011, 4:21 pm

godmuscles, you are an awesome gay man!
ftslave67
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Dave564 » October 13th, 2011, 3:53 pm

beautiful post godmuscles - so glad to see someone "get it" :)
Dave564
Regular
Regular

Postby Ryan83 » October 22nd, 2011, 4:52 am

godmuscles, I think you just convinced me. Going to listen again now. :)
Ryan83
Regular
Regular

Yeah gay!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby MelanieLynne » October 22nd, 2011, 2:53 pm

I second that. I think I am going to listen again too!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MelanieLynne

Postby angelcraves » October 22nd, 2011, 2:57 pm

angel needs a gay guy in the UK to make her listen to this file :) xxx don't be shy.
angelcraves
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Ryan83 » October 22nd, 2011, 8:09 pm

Ryan83 wrote:godmuscles, I think you just convinced me. Going to listen again now. :)
...And I changed my mind.

Can't stress enough how much this file destroyed my life.
Ryan83
Regular
Regular

Postby ftslave67 » October 23rd, 2011, 6:00 am

Ryan83, have you considered counseling? might help to have a sympathetic, non-judgmental ear. If you want to discuss (anything) offline, PM me.
ftslave67
Mentor
Mentor

Postby AlanH26 » October 28th, 2011, 9:41 pm

Ryan83 wrote:
Ryan83 wrote:godmuscles, I think you just convinced me. Going to listen again now. :)
...And I changed my mind.

Can't stress enough how much this file destroyed my life.

Ryan honey.

Why did it destroy your life?

You seem to keep coming back to this forum, and this particular topic. I feel so sorry for you. I have no doubt that you're gay. I just think that you can't accept it; that the pressure from your friends and family has been too much. I get that, I really do. I've had to accept losing some people that I thought were my friends. The good think is though, I now know who my real friends are. And I've made so many new friends from this, of course they're all gay.

I think that you should listen to the file with all your heart. It might just give you that extra push to be the gay man that you are.

xx
AlanH26
Mentor
Mentor

Postby koushiro » October 28th, 2011, 10:57 pm

And I poke my head in here again a few weeks after. Well, last anyone here's seen of me was how I was getting out of the CFG loop. Well, I've successfully broken out of the curse cycle. Then again, I had been listening to CFG for only about a week or two. Current sexuality status: unknown. I have had very little sex drive for as log as I can remember, so while i've gotten the homophobic part of my society-brainwashed self back, I have had no desire whatsoever to look at any kind of porn, gay or straight.

Just as testament to my breaking out, CFG is still in my playlist. And I havent listened to it since my last post. It's tempting, but my rational mind still reigns.

Ryan, I think ftslave's right... Probably best to see a counsellor if you're that distraught...
koushiro
Regular
Regular

Postby godmuscles » November 2nd, 2011, 6:55 pm

Ryan baby,

I know you're struggling, honey but I agree with Alan. You're homosexual. Totally and completely gay. You've been turned already and the door is closed. But what's ahead of you is soooo much better. Trust me. All you have to do is take my hand and the pleasure that awaits you is sooo much nicer than heterosexuality. Girls are beautiful and great to be around but the sex is limiting. Believe me, the biggest turn on with women is coming out to them. They love it!

Join us, honey. Become one of us.

Message me if you need to.

xx Big Gay Kisses.
godmuscles

Postby angel123 » November 4th, 2011, 8:10 pm

[quote="godmuscles"]Ryan baby,
All you have to do is take my hand and the pleasure that awaits you is sooo much nicer than heterosexuality. Girls are beautiful and great to be around but the sex is limiting. Believe me, the biggest turn on with women is coming out to them. They love it!

quote]

That's so 'heterophobic' if I said the opposite to that on this forum I would be abused .... don't go there :? :x :evil:
[color=indigo:64c8e3527f]Trying hard :p[/color:64c8e3527f]
angel123
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Ryan83 » November 5th, 2011, 6:05 am

Well, I'm listening again. Now that I'm horny, it sounds good. Later, when I'm not, I'll regret this. *sigh*

Anything I say in the next few hours is probably just me being horny. LOL But I probably will express my undying love for men, even if I regret it later.

Edit: And I just listened again. Let's go test this.
Ryan83
Regular
Regular

Postby Alien4420 » November 5th, 2011, 8:31 am

I'm in the opposite phase. I listened to CFG for several days, then as of yesterday I'm back to women.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby AlanH26 » November 6th, 2011, 11:44 am

Ryan83 wrote:Well, I'm listening again. Now that I'm horny, it sounds good. Later, when I'm not, I'll regret this. *sigh*

Anything I say in the next few hours is probably just me being horny. LOL But I probably will express my undying love for men, even if I regret it later.

Edit: And I just listened again. Let's go test this.

Well Ryan. You know what to do. Just stay horny all the time :D

How are you getting on with the file now, and how do you feel about it today?
AlanH26
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Ryan83 » November 19th, 2011, 2:43 am

Well, here I go again. Another weekend and another chance to listen to CFG. I told an online friend a couple days ago that I was attracted to men. Didn't even blink an eye when I said it. So I guess I have some level of acceptance. Yes, cock is fucking AMAZING. Whether it's the file or not I don't know. Whether I'll regret this or not, I don't know. Probably. But right now, at this exact moment, I'm horny as fuck, hard as a rock, and I would LOVE a rock hard, long cock shoved straight inside me.
Ryan83
Regular
Regular

Postby Shamrock25 » November 19th, 2011, 3:01 am

I have commented on the file with my first experience with CFG; to sum it up I watched Gay porn for a couple days straight and couldn't get enough of it despite not being attracted to guys before.

Well, I was alone one night last week and also wanted to punish myself for something. I was drawn back to how controlled I was by the file, and had another listen that night. I tranced to it, and didn't really feel any different when I awoke. I ended up getting off to straight porn that night, and the same the next. Guess it didn't work...

...But tonight I was with my wife sexually for the first time since that night. She's been stressed so we haven't been doing much. She got into a kinky mood and wanted to suck me off. But as she rubbed me, I wasn't getting hard. I felt weird, a little anxious. I didn't want to let her down (when have I struggled to be hard for a BJ in the past? never) So I closed my eyes and imagined her hand was a guy's. My cock immediately shot up, and she noticed the suddenness of it. I didnt tell her why, though.

As she started sucking, I couldnt help but imagine it was a guy again. My mind wouldnt snap back to straight thoughts. The only one I could muster was thinking of her sucking another guy off. Neither thought was making me last any longer, and I came pretty hard and quickly.

I'm a little worried about this, but at the same time want to listen again. The thought is making me hard. I'm scared but turned on at the same time. I may just have to convince her to sleep with someone else while I secretly slip into the gay closet. We've had cuckold fantasies in the past and she even did it twice, so its not that far of a leap. But I don't want to change our relationship because of this. What should I do?
Shamrock25

Postby Wave » November 19th, 2011, 4:48 am

isn't there a forced straight file? and I think I've seen some reveral files to get rid of file effects. Maybe push yourself to listen to a file that makes you attracted to womaen again and you'll be back to normal.
Wave

Postby Ryan83 » November 19th, 2011, 6:39 am

Well, I just listened to the file three times in a row. After the second time, I woke up and looked over at my monitor. My wallpaper is a guy with his shirt off, totally ripped. Normally, I'm just attracted to the cock. The actual rest of the body does nothing for me. But this time, after my second time listening, I looked over and...holy shit. The abs, the chest, the arms, those MUSCLES- God, I'm getting hot just thinking about it. So...yeah. Hmmmm. Maybe I've turned a corner. Never felt that before.
Ryan83
Regular
Regular

Postby Alien4420 » November 19th, 2011, 8:19 am

Shamrock25 wrote:
I'm a little worried about this, but at the same time want to listen again. The thought is making me hard. I'm scared but turned on at the same time. I may just have to convince her to sleep with someone else while I secretly slip into the gay closet. We've had cuckold fantasies in the past and she even did it twice, so its not that far of a leap. But I don't want to change our relationship because of this. What should I do?

I agree that you should listen to Forced Straight. Or the undo file. I just know from experience how hard it is to escape from this thing and I have a suspicion that the cuckold relationship looks better on paper than it would play in reality. I mean, your wife is eventually going to find herself wondering why she doesn't just move in with her boyfriend, and you're going to find yourself wondering why you don't move in with your boyfriend. So is it worth endangering your marriage?

Sorry to sound like a killjoy, but all I can say having done it is yes, it's freaky and fun, but there are other things that are freaky and fun and won't endanger your relationship, so you could take that into account.

If you want to do the gay thing, why not do Forced Bi instead?
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby AlanH26 » November 19th, 2011, 11:36 am

Alien4420 wrote:
Shamrock25 wrote:

I agree that you should listen to Forced Straight. Or the undo file. I just know from experience how hard it is to escape from this thing and I have a suspicion that the cuckold relationship looks better on paper than it would play in reality. I mean, your wife is eventually going to find herself wondering why she doesn't just move in with her boyfriend, and you're going to find yourself wondering why you don't move in with your boyfriend. So is it worth endangering your marriage?

Sorry to sound like a killjoy, but all I can say having done it is yes, it's freaky and fun, but there are other things that are freaky and fun and won't endanger your relationship, so you could take that into account.

Totally agree with this. If you're in a relationship, this isn't for you because it WILL end it. The suggestions of the file will mean that you'll want men more and more, and you'll wonder how you ever found your wife attractive. It's not really fair on her either. As Alien says, it's freaky and fun, but it's not worth ruining your marriage over.
AlanH26
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Ryan83 » November 19th, 2011, 1:44 pm

Going for another round or two in a few minutes. Very excited.

I almost came out to a friend of mine on FB last night. She already knows I've struggled with my sexuality, but I almost just told her I was gay. And I was going to tell her how hot men were. LOL.
Ryan83
Regular
Regular

Postby Ryan83 » November 19th, 2011, 7:42 pm

...And I'm pretty glad I didn't end up telling her. Because now I'm "sobered up" (not horny) and once again regret all of this. So it goes. Gotta get this reversed. Failure on this is not an option.
Ryan83
Regular
Regular

Postby Shamrock25 » November 20th, 2011, 4:33 am

AlanH26 wrote:
Alien4420 wrote:
Shamrock25 wrote:

Totally agree with this. If you're in a relationship, this isn't for you because it WILL end it. The suggestions of the file will mean that you'll want men more and more, and you'll wonder how you ever found your wife attractive. It's not really fair on her either. As Alien says, it's freaky and fun, but it's not worth ruining your marriage over.

Thanks for the advice. I'd better turn back now while I can, and just never listen to the file again. Easier said than done, but I don't want to risk my relationship over this. Do you think I'll just eventually go back to normal and always be turned on by women? Or will I have to listen to something to try to correct it? I didn't think I would be effected at all this long after listening, TBH. But it happened.
Shamrock25

Postby AlanH26 » November 20th, 2011, 7:32 am

Ryan83 wrote:...And I'm pretty glad I didn't end up telling her. Because now I'm "sobered up" (not horny) and once again regret all of this. So it goes. Gotta get this reversed. Failure on this is not an option.

You're having a hard time of it Ryan. The way I see it is you've got two options.

1. Get the curse reversed so that you don't have any gay feelings any more. Or
2. Carry on listening to the file and make the push into being fully gay.

I've been exactly where you are now, although luckily for me I chose option 2 straight away. You've been back and forth for quite a long time and it must be driving you mad. You can't keep having this indecision in your head because it won't do you any good inthe long term (or the short term).

It's interesting to se you say failure isn't an option. What do you class as failure?
AlanH26
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Ryan83 » November 20th, 2011, 1:48 pm

AlanH26 wrote:
Ryan83 wrote:...And I'm pretty glad I didn't end up telling her. Because now I'm "sobered up" (not horny) and once again regret all of this. So it goes. Gotta get this reversed. Failure on this is not an option.

You're having a hard time of it Ryan. The way I see it is you've got two options.

1. Get the curse reversed so that you don't have any gay feelings any more. Or
2. Carry on listening to the file and make the push into being fully gay.

I've been exactly where you are now, although luckily for me I chose option 2 straight away. You've been back and forth for quite a long time and it must be driving you mad. You can't keep having this indecision in your head because it won't do you any good inthe long term (or the short term).

It's interesting to se you say failure isn't an option. What do you class as failure?
Anything other than option one.
Ryan83
Regular
Regular

Postby AlanH26 » November 20th, 2011, 2:37 pm

I see. Well I guess you'll need to get the curse reversal. Others might know a better way of getting over it. I think you'll need something to stop you coming back to CFG when you're feeling horny though.
AlanH26
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Ryan83 » November 21st, 2011, 10:31 pm

^^I was never that turned on by just the sight of a naked woman's body, to be honest. BUT, I did date and have sex with women and it was a HUGE turn on. I couldn't even hold a woman's hand without getting hard for a long time, even into my early twenties.

Oh, man. I thought I was done for awhile. I masturbated Saturday and usually that makes me ok for at least a week or more, but it's only been TWO days and it started again. I was talking to that friend who I was thinking of telling I was gay, and she said something about some guy she thought was hot, and all of a sudden it came right back to me: "Tell her you're gay, tell her men are hot, it'll be fun, DO IT." Then I started to get really horny all over again. And now I'm listening again tonight.
Ryan83
Regular
Regular

Postby arron » November 22nd, 2011, 10:36 am

im very intrested in trying this file shud i?

and what wood u recomend like how many days shud i do it how many times a day should i do it

and any over idears wood be helpfull since mp3s i find hard to go under so any addvise wood be good! thanks relly eger to try!
arron

Postby koushiro » November 24th, 2011, 11:53 am

Hi Arron,

This file, as you would know if you read this thread from the beginning, is extremely potent. (well that's is if you trance well to it, like the rest of us have.) personally I told a bite of this apple, and loved the flavor. It was extremely fun and I got reall horny while it lasted, but I knew I couldn't have it change my life forever so I left this scene. So my advice would be tht if you really want to try this, you'll have to be ready for the consequences. I'd say with enough willpower you'd have about a week's grace period before the curse really takes a hold on you, as it did for me. Of course, we have had cases where this file caused rather severe metal traumas for some users.

Of course, if this outcome is what you want, there are many user sour there who can vouch for its effectiveness and how fun it can be being gay. Of course, i've been there myself but due to circumstances had to restrain myself. (by the way I'm going hard thinking if I should have another week of gay-ness, but I'm afraid if this time I would be able to stop.)

So, if you do decide to do this, once a day would work for 2+months if you want some sort of visible effect, but I had a immediate change in mindset after my first listen. So yeah, have fun with your journey and we'll see you on the other side!
koushiro
Regular
Regular

PreviousNext

Return to Success Stories