The forced gay success thread...

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Postby AlanH26 » August 14th, 2013, 6:16 am

rigsby wrote:Don't forget to tell your friends that you're the same guy in every other way. Because it's the truth.

This is true.
AlanH26
Mentor
Mentor

Postby rigsby » August 14th, 2013, 5:33 pm

AlanH26 wrote:Anyone else think CFG becomes a bit like 'Invasion of the Bodysnatchers'? I find that I really want people to try it so they can become another 'turnee' like me.

The truth is, as has been said, if you really don't want to be a homosexual, don't listen to this. Even if you've no desire to listen to the file again, at some point you'll get the urge to and then you'll be hooked and eventually gay. Personally, I love it and hope more boys join me. :D

By the way, you can add me to your list now. :wink:
Strong mind, strong body
rigsby
Mentor
Mentor

Postby avalon69 » August 15th, 2013, 12:42 pm

avalon69 wrote:I've been listening to the fille for about 6 weeks, I think I'm turning now... I'm starting to love men's big hard bodies, I'm not so much loving soft titties anymore :-) x

I sooo want to be a fabby gay queen, I need to stop myself liking women's soft round bodies though :-(...

What can I do to just get turned on by men and mmmmm hard cocks?

xxxx
avalon69
Regular
Regular

It is working for me...

Postby little_n » August 16th, 2013, 4:28 pm

I have been listening to CFG for about a week or so every night. My wife is away so i do it just befoee i go to sleep. I always feel very tired and relaxed and nod off easily. I do not get hard thinking of women any more. Ir jus doen't happen, but men... thats another story!

A bit about me; we are a cuckoldi g couple, at my instigation. I have always had crossdressing tendencies, particularly for ladies knee boots for some reason. But while a sissy at heart, definitely not gay, never been with a man. A ral man. Now, i am looking for it. I want to be all femmy and submissive for an older guy. Someone to teach me to be the sissy i am meant to be.

Last week i de ided to test my raction to various pictures of men and women. The womed were dressed in various different outfits as weee the men. I noticed what rhe women weee wearing, thinking how it would look on me, how they did their makeup, if I liked their boots and so on. But no arousal. For the men, i have no idea what they were wearing, i saw past their clothes, aaw their manhood and muscles and ot immediate arousal. I went back to the women and lost it.

My advice is only listen to this file if you arw sure you want it. As for me I am looking ror an older guy in Hampshire, UK, if you know one... ;0
little_n

Postby AlanH26 » August 16th, 2013, 9:37 pm

How interesting that so many of you lovely men are able to see how much better it is to be gay. :twisted:
AlanH26
Mentor
Mentor

Postby rigsby » August 16th, 2013, 10:17 pm

AlanH26 wrote:How interesting that so many of you lovely men are able to see how much better it is to be gay. :twisted:

I'm definitely happy I took the plunge, but it hasn't been all rainbows (so to speak).

Obviously it's a major change for a guy who believed for so long that he never had very much of a gay side. And the fact that so much of it hit me so suddenly didn't help things. So I'm feeling a bit bewildered as I try to adjust to it all.
Strong mind, strong body
rigsby
Mentor
Mentor

Postby AlanH26 » August 17th, 2013, 1:40 am

It is bewildering, Rigsby. It's amazing how you start off believing that it's all a bit of a joke and that it can't really work and then Wham! you suddenly realise that you're only into men. Even now, there's a part of me that still can't believe it. I love it though and wouldn't change a thing.

One thing that I've noticed with some of you turnees, is that you become camp. I'm not sure why this is since the file doesn't really suggest that. It happened to me too and I absolutely live being a complete Queen. I just don't know why that happened. It's like CFG latched on to my feminine side and unleashed my inner Princess and certainly any relationship I've had with a man, I've been the 'girlfriend'.
AlanH26
Mentor
Mentor

Postby hypnoslave85 » August 17th, 2013, 2:55 am

Oh my God I do not know what came over me yesterday but I ended up ordering a dildo off of amazon on an impulse then afterwards I kept thinking why did I do that I should cancel it but each time I went to my orders to cancel it I could not bring myself to do so.

It arrived in the post this morning and as soon as I held it held it in my hands I became instantly hard, harder than ever before, thoughts a long the lines of I love cock, I want cock, I need cock, I need this inside me so badly other and other again went through my head. I had fight the urge to use it right away as I have other things I need to do today and just know if I gave in, I would not leave my room at all.

I can no longer get hard for women any more they don't have a cock and their breasts are just nice bumps.

I think its safe to say that CFG is really kicking in now.
hypnoslave85
hypnoslave85
Regular
Regular

Postby foxbarking » August 17th, 2013, 5:42 am

Well before you go out to day, you should hold the dildo again and see how hard you get with it in your hand :) If you can resist using it, just imagine how hard with anticipation you will be all day...
foxbarking
Regular
Regular

Postby AlanH26 » August 17th, 2013, 10:11 am

hypnoslave85 wrote:Oh my God I do not know what came over me yesterday but I ended up ordering a dildo off of amazon on an impulse then afterwards I kept thinking why did I do that I should cancel it but each time I went to my orders to cancel it I could not bring myself to do so.

It arrived in the post this morning and as soon as I held it held it in my hands I became instantly hard, harder than ever before, thoughts a long the lines of I love cock, I want cock, I need cock, I need this inside me so badly other and other again went through my head. I had fight the urge to use it right away as I have other things I need to do today and just know if I gave in, I would not leave my room at all.

I can no longer get hard for women any more they don't have a cock and their breasts are just nice bumps.

It does sound very much like you're on your way now Hun. Good for you. Remember, you have to keep listening to the file to let the effects fully take hold. If you're at this stage, it'll be too late to be straight again so you should make sure you go all the way.
AlanH26
Mentor
Mentor

Postby rigsby » August 17th, 2013, 1:34 pm

AlanH26 wrote:It is bewildering, Rigsby. It's amazing how you start off believing that it's all a bit of a joke and that it can't really work and then Wham! you suddenly realise that you're only into men. Even now, there's a part of me that still can't believe it. I love it though and wouldn't change a thing.

One thing that I've noticed with some of you turnees, is that you become camp. I'm not sure why this is since the file doesn't really suggest that. It happened to me too and I absolutely live being a complete Queen. I just don't know why that happened. It's like CFG latched on to my feminine side and unleashed my inner Princess and certainly any relationship I've had with a man, I've been the 'girlfriend'.

Alan, I'm fairly certain it's not the CFG file that does it, for the reasons you just mentioned. But I love to analyze stuff like this, so here goes:

Every man (nearly) has a gay part of his sexuality that, if not dominant, is either latent, forgotten, or suppressed. What makes CFG so powerful is how it brings that part of a man's sexuality to the forefront of his conscious and subconscious minds. Given that a certain percentage of openly gay men have a camp tendency and others don't, it might make sense that a similar percentage of CFG listeners, such as you, get their inner princesses freed as a side effect.

The OTHER possibility is that some guys who listen to CFG still believe the stereotype that all gay men are raving queens. When they listen, they will begin to give themselves suggestions to become more camp, just by association.

As for me, although I'm probably past the point of no return with CFG, I'm still as masculine as ever. I still lift weights, and I still watch sports. (Only now I pay much more attention when a cute male announcer appears on screen!)
Strong mind, strong body
rigsby
Mentor
Mentor

Postby JoyofSub » August 17th, 2013, 2:20 pm

AlanH26 wrote:
hypnoslave85 wrote:Oh my God I do not know what came over me yesterday but I ended up ordering a dildo off of amazon on an impulse then afterwards I kept thinking why did I do that I should cancel it but each time I went to my orders to cancel it I could not bring myself to do so.

It does sound very much like you're on your way now Hun. Good for you. Remember, you have to keep listening to the file to let the effects fully take hold. If you're at this stage, it'll be too late to be straight again so you should make sure you go all the way.

This is great advice. I think we would all love to be able to swallow a pill and turn instantly gay. There would never be a moment of doubt or prolonged anticipation. There would be no disappointment that the transformation was taking too long.

It seems like many of the people beginning to listen to CFG are truly desirous of turning gay. Having recently turned myself, I find this wonderfully exciting. I wish you all the success that I have been fortunate to have had.

The two most important things to remember is that 'you are not immune' and 'one size doesn't fit all'. Someone may have phenomenal success in a week or two. Applaud them, and envy them, because it is more likely to take longer for most of us. It is common to experience a 'two-steps-forward-one-step-back' reaction. But your transformation will happen: Be patient, be confident, and be faithful to your innermost desire: Be GAY.
JoyofSub
Regular
Regular

Postby avalon69 » August 17th, 2013, 3:15 pm

OMG super quick emergency update!!! it's saturday night an I'm out with the girls from my office.. they just said i've been hanging my wrists lately. I don't know how to take this :-s
avalon69
Regular
Regular

Postby JoyofSub » August 17th, 2013, 7:18 pm

avalon69 wrote:OMG super quick emergency update!!! it's saturday night an I'm out with the girls from my office.. they just said i've been hanging my wrists lately. I don't know how to take this :-s

Take it with a smile. Wasn't this one of your objectives? Besides, it's what the boys are noticing that really matters. Hopefully, their observations will be accompanied with a special invite.
JoyofSub
Regular
Regular

Postby Ryan83 » August 17th, 2013, 11:08 pm

AlanH26 wrote: If you're at this stage, it'll be too late to be straight again so you should make sure you go all the way.
I'm pretty close to that point now. Part of me wants to go back but part of me wants to keep going. Guess which part's winning? ;)
Ryan83
Regular
Regular

Postby AlanH26 » August 18th, 2013, 6:37 am

I think we all know the answer to that Ryan. You've struggled more than most haven't you but it'll come.
AlanH26
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Alien4420 » August 18th, 2013, 7:21 pm

rigsby wrote:Alan, I'm fairly certain it's not the CFG file that does it, for the reasons you just mentioned. But I love to analyze stuff like this, so here goes:

Every man (nearly) has a gay part of his sexuality that, if not dominant, is either latent, forgotten, or suppressed. What makes CFG so powerful is how it brings that part of a man's sexuality to the forefront of his conscious and subconscious minds. Given that a certain percentage of openly gay men have a camp tendency and others don't, it might make sense that a similar percentage of CFG listeners, such as you, get their inner princesses freed as a side effect.

The OTHER possibility is that some guys who listen to CFG still believe the stereotype that all gay men are raving queens. When they listen, they will begin to give themselves suggestions to become more camp, just by association.

Or maybe it's somewhere in-between, e.g., we all have our idea of what "gay" is -- not necessarily believing it applies to all gay guys -- and a file like this necessarily involves a fair amount of filling in by the subconscious. So we tend to use whatever that template is. In my case, it's not at all fem, which is kind of funny because I've listened to feminization files that made me act that way. But those files are their own thing, don't seem to be linked to CFG. Plus I made an effort to separate them because now that I'm middle aged I don't think I'd get much action as a fem guy or TV (although I'd do that in a second if I were younger).
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby rigsby » August 18th, 2013, 11:23 pm

Alien4420 wrote:
rigsby wrote:Alan, I'm fairly certain it's not the CFG file that does it, for the reasons you just mentioned. But I love to analyze stuff like this, so here goes:

Or maybe it's somewhere in-between, e.g., we all have our idea of what "gay" is -- not necessarily believing it applies to all gay guys -- and a file like this necessarily involves a fair amount of filling in by the subconscious. So we tend to use whatever that template is. In my case, it's not at all fem, which is kind of funny because I've listened to feminization files that made me act that way. But those files are their own thing, don't seem to be linked to CFG. Plus I made an effort to separate them because now that I'm middle aged I don't think I'd get much action as a fem guy or TV (although I'd do that in a second if I were younger).

On a slight tangent, how did you guys find your "new normal?" Havving gone through so much change so quickly has left me somewhat off balance.
Strong mind, strong body
rigsby
Mentor
Mentor

Postby JoyofSub » August 19th, 2013, 4:55 pm

rigsby wrote:
rigsby wrote:

On a slight tangent, how did you guys find your "new normal?" Havving gone through so much change so quickly has left me somewhat off balance.

Your conversion certainly appears to have progressed amazingly quick. Perhaps, you unconsciously wanted to turn more than you consciously realized. You may have been primed and ready to convert.

The sense of being off-balanced is perhaps, that you are experiencing what many here experience. We all arrive here having a certain status of sexuality. Regardless what our particular status is, CFG is designed to FORCE it to be one-way, and one-way ONLY. That implies that the original status must loose something, perhaps even everything. The mind simply won't make such dynamic changes free of flowback, or backlash.

Your professed status had been Bi. Is your lack of balance rooted in the loss of your heterosexual interest? This loss is traditionally the most problematic for CFG converts. You haven't mentioned how CFG has affected your perception of women or your hetero inclinations. How have they changed?

If this does prove to be the source of your imbalance, I have great news. The imbalance is temporary. Stay with CFG and all those troublesome, Sad attractions will steadily evaporate. You'll soon re-establish a much stabler and richer sense of balance.
JoyofSub
Regular
Regular

Postby Ryan83 » August 19th, 2013, 7:26 pm

Really considering trying to reverse this. Pretty sick of all of it.
Ryan83
Regular
Regular

Postby rigsby » August 19th, 2013, 7:55 pm

Ryan83 wrote:Really considering trying to reverse this. Pretty sick of all of it.

What is it about liking guys that bothers you?
Strong mind, strong body
rigsby
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Ryan83 » August 19th, 2013, 8:02 pm

The fact that this is not who I am. Anything other than my default position is not ok with me. No one will convince me otherwise.

Edit: And now I'm going to go listen again. :(
Ryan83
Regular
Regular

Postby rigsby » August 19th, 2013, 10:54 pm

JoyofSub wrote:
rigsby wrote:
rigsby wrote:

Your conversion certainly appears to have progressed amazingly quick. Perhaps, you unconsciously wanted to turn more than you consciously realized. You may have been primed and ready to convert.

The sense of being off-balanced is perhaps, that you are experiencing what many here experience. We all arrive here having a certain status of sexuality. Regardless what our particular status is, CFG is designed to FORCE it to be one-way, and one-way ONLY. That implies that the original status must loose something, perhaps even everything. The mind simply won't make such dynamic changes free of flowback, or backlash.

Your professed status had been Bi. Is your lack of balance rooted in the loss of your heterosexual interest? This loss is traditionally the most problematic for CFG converts. You haven't mentioned how CFG has affected your perception of women or your hetero inclinations. How have they changed?

If this does prove to be the source of your imbalance, I have great news. The imbalance is temporary. Stay with CFG and all those troublesome, Sad attractions will steadily evaporate. You'll soon re-establish a much stabler and richer sense of balance.

Joyofsub, I think you may be on to something, here.

Note, though, that I started listening to CFG on July 8th, so it was over a month before the major changes seemed to kick in for me. I realize that's probably faster than average, but it doesn't seem all that amazing. Of course, I was primed in that I had decided to find a serious, committed relationship (with another guy).

At any rate, I paid no attention to any possible changes in my heterosexual feelings until now, because I really didn't care all that much. After reading your post, I decided to search for photos of my favorite female celebrity, and a screenful of them could get me slightly aroused, but indeed my arousal was a lot less than I would have expected. So clearly CFG is fulfilling that part of the bargain as well.

If you're right about the backlash causing a lack of balance (and I hope you are), that would explain everything. It would also mean that all I need to do is ride out this part of the transition until things calm down. Thanks: that sounds like a plan.
Strong mind, strong body
rigsby
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Dave564 » August 20th, 2013, 12:33 am

Alan and Rigsby,

I guess this is kind of an interesting point, I've been told by quite a few people that they consider me to be camp. I never planned or really understood why it happened, I didn't notice the change either so sometimes it's really hard to make sense of. Some of my friends and family who no longer speak to me (my brother for example) insist that they never had a problem with my homosexuality but always had difficulty adjusting to my "new" personality and lifestyle.

I think meeting my boyfriend was probably the most likely cause of it as he encouraged me to start experimenting with new clothes and exploring different genres of music, maybe this stuff subconsciously adjusted me I don't know - its hard to say because I never really felt a change - it was always just so normal to me.

I suppose changing sexuality is an enormous alteration of your life - once you go through that changes in personality, mannerisms, clothes, interests etc all seem like no big deal
Dave564
Regular
Regular

Postby Ryan83 » August 20th, 2013, 2:39 am

See, I WANT all those changes (clothes, personality, mannerisms, etc.) but so far it hasn't happened at all.
Ryan83
Regular
Regular

Postby AlanH26 » August 20th, 2013, 3:21 pm

Ryan83 wrote:See, I WANT all those changes (clothes, personality, mannerisms, etc.) but so far it hasn't happened at all.

Ryan, I think it might well be the case that you'll never be a camp man. It might just not be in you to be that way. I don't know if Curse Stroke Sissy would help you but you've been swaying back and forth between loving being gay and hating it for quite a long time now. I'm pretty certain that you are gay but perhaps it's not what you thought it would be so you're struggling to accept it? If only you could hold on to those feelings you had when you were so excited to go see male strippers with your girl friend.
AlanH26
Mentor
Mentor

Postby AlanH26 » August 20th, 2013, 3:22 pm

Dave564 wrote:Alan and Rigsby,

I guess this is kind of an interesting point, I've been told by quite a few people that they consider me to be camp. I never planned or really understood why it happened, I didn't notice the change either so sometimes it's really hard to make sense of. Some of my friends and family who no longer speak to me (my brother for example) insist that they never had a problem with my homosexuality but always had difficulty adjusting to my "new" personality and lifestyle.

I think meeting my boyfriend was probably the most likely cause of it as he encouraged me to start experimenting with new clothes and exploring different genres of music, maybe this stuff subconsciously adjusted me I don't know - its hard to say because I never really felt a change - it was always just so normal to me.

I suppose changing sexuality is an enormous alteration of your life - once you go through that changes in personality, mannerisms, clothes, interests etc all seem like no big deal

Dave,

It's lovely to hear from you again on this forum. You've had quite the influence on people! How's life with you? All these years on, do you still feel as happy and gay as you always have, or have you ever had any regrets about listening to the file?
AlanH26
Mentor
Mentor

Postby danny1988 » August 20th, 2013, 5:13 pm

AlanH26 wrote:
Ryan83 wrote:See, I WANT all those changes (clothes, personality, mannerisms, etc.) but so far it hasn't happened at all.

Ryan, I think it might well be the case that you'll never be a camp man. It might just not be in you to be that way. I don't know if Curse Stroke Sissy would help you but you've been swaying back and forth between loving being gay and hating it for quite a long time now. I'm pretty certain that you are gay but perhaps it's not what you thought it would be so you're struggling to accept it? If only you could hold on to those feelings you had when you were so excited to go see male strippers with your girl friend.

I agree with Alan here, not all gay guys are camp.
A lot you would never be able to tell.

Me you wouldnt be able to tell, I guess im bi but I lean towards guys. My personality is odd lol and very unstable. My fasion sense changes every so often now im more stable I seem to be finding myself quite emo and loving skinny jeans and tons of music i forgot i had. I love clothes shopping too.

Im not sure but if you wanted a change in personality are there not some files on here to give you that change?
Maybe a tist can help you change your personality and accept your sexuality if there isnt a file too.
danny1988
Guru
Guru

Postby legeth » August 20th, 2013, 6:30 pm

Ryan83 wrote:The fact that this is not who I am. Anything other than my default position is not ok with me. No one will convince me otherwise.

Edit: And now I'm going to go listen again. :(
You ever want a chance to stop that file, you better stop listening and find something else to do.
legeth

Postby Ryan83 » August 20th, 2013, 6:32 pm

AlanH26 wrote:

No, I'm trans. The fact is, the only reason I really pursued this is because I felt like I would never get to be the person I really am, so I tried a transformation that seemed attainable. Now, obviously, it has ruined my life. So I have to get back to who I was.

I can feel myself falling into a deep, deep depression over this. For awhile it didn't bother me as much but now I realize how deep I'm in and I have to get out. I have no other choice.

But I know I'll listen again. And I'll be happy for awhile then it will hit me what an incredibly stupid thing I'm doing to myself, knowing this is not who I am, knowing how much I despise this file and what I've done to myself with every fiber of my being* but I know I'm going to get horny and think about guys and listen again and I will never escape. And I will never, ever be happy. I need to get help. Serious help. And soon.

*which isn't saying I think there's anything wrong with being gay, or knocking any of you. I'm speaking strictly for myself and how I've changed one of the deepest aspects of myself and how much I hate myself for it.
Ryan83
Regular
Regular

Postby danny1988 » August 20th, 2013, 11:47 pm

Ryan83 wrote:
AlanH26 wrote:

No, I'm trans. The fact is, the only reason I really pursued this is because I felt like I would never get to be the person I really am, so I tried a transformation that seemed attainable. Now, obviously, it has ruined my life. So I have to get back to who I was.

I can feel myself falling into a deep, deep depression over this. For awhile it didn't bother me as much but now I realize how deep I'm in and I have to get out. I have no other choice.

But I know I'll listen again. And I'll be happy for awhile then it will hit me what an incredibly stupid thing I'm doing to myself, knowing this is not who I am, knowing how much I despise this file and what I've done to myself with every fiber of my being* but I know I'm going to get horny and think about guys and listen again and I will never escape. And I will never, ever be happy. I need to get help. Serious help. And soon.

*which isn't saying I think there's anything wrong with being gay, or knocking any of you. I'm speaking strictly for myself and how I've changed one of the deepest aspects of myself and how much I hate myself for it.

Speak to a tist over on Hf who can offer their help or see a hypnotherapist, I know these files say they are permenant but they are only as permenant as you believe them to be and any good tist can reverse the changes. Go get help falling into a deep depression is never good and do something sooner rather than later.
danny1988
Guru
Guru

Postby Dave564 » August 21st, 2013, 12:32 am

Alan,

Hello Hun! Yeah I don't really get to come online as often as I like, but I absolutely have no regrets - I've never been happier. Of course things haven't always been perfect (nothing ever is right?) and 5 years ago if I could have looked into a crystal ball and seen myself today I probably would have been terrified, but I'm happy with the new me.

Looking back I would have handled things a bit differently, I wish I didn't lose contact with so many friends and family, and coming out on Facebook probably wasn't a great idea.

Ryan,

Those changes are never going to come from listening to that file, and if you WANT those changes already then there should be nothing stopping you from having them already.
Dave564
Regular
Regular

Postby rigsby » August 21st, 2013, 4:32 pm

Dave,

Thanks for coming back to visit this thread. It's encouraging for newbies like me to see that there is life after the file. (Not that I'm unhappy; it's just that I was all but certain that one silly audio file could never bring about such an enormous change.)
Strong mind, strong body
rigsby
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Ryan83 » August 21st, 2013, 8:12 pm

...Or maybe I'll keep listening and try to give up all resistance. Maybe I've gone too far to stop now. I feel like I've never been able to fully accept it before. We'll see.
Ryan83
Regular
Regular

Postby Dave564 » August 22nd, 2013, 3:35 pm

Rigsby, thanks very much - I hope to be on here more often in the future, I find it hard to believe this thread has gone on for as long as it has - I'm flattered people even remember me.

Ryan, I was referring to the camo / personality changes in my last post.
Dave564
Regular
Regular

Postby Ryan83 » August 22nd, 2013, 5:27 pm

^^Oh, I know. I was jumping back to talking about just the gay part again.

So I came out to a friend last night and then immediately sent her another message this morning and took it all back and said I wasn't sure.

I have to find a tist to undo this. I can't take this anymore.
Ryan83
Regular
Regular

Postby AlanH26 » August 22nd, 2013, 11:56 pm

Ryan83 wrote:^^Oh, I know. I was jumping back to talking about just the gay part again.

So I came out to a friend last night and then immediately sent her another message this morning and took it all back and said I wasn't sure.

I have to find a tist to undo this. I can't take this anymore.

Ryan,

I think you might be right. Alternatively you should talk to the friend that you came out to. She might be able to help more than you think. I remember doing the same thing with a friend when I came out to her. Once I spoke to her about it, my mind cleared up and the gayness was there for all to see. X
AlanH26
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Dave564 » August 23rd, 2013, 12:54 am

Ryan, I think that's really good advice from Alan. I actually did a very similar thing with my own sister years ago.

Out of interest do you have any friends - male or female that have any interest in the clothes, music or stereotypically gay interests you've thought about beyond the contents of the file?
Dave564
Regular
Regular

Postby rigsby » August 23rd, 2013, 11:22 am

This may be the wrong thread in which to bring this topic up, but I never understood "coming out" before I was changed, and I still don't.

If someone asks me whether I'm gay, of course I'll tell them the truth (which is yes). And if a particular person has a reason to know, I'll tell them as well. But the idea of broadcasting it makes no sense to me whatsoever. Why annoy and alienate people by getting in their faces when they really don't care about your orientation at all?
Strong mind, strong body
rigsby
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Dave564 » August 23rd, 2013, 4:17 pm

Rigsby, you would have hated my "coming out"it was about as outrageous as it could get - looking back I do regret it.
Dave564
Regular
Regular

Postby Ryan83 » August 23rd, 2013, 9:19 pm

AlanH26 wrote:Ryan,

I think you might be right. Alternatively you should talk to the friend that you came out to. She might be able to help more than you think. I remember doing the same thing with a friend when I came out to her. Once I spoke to her about it, my mind cleared up and the gayness was there for all to see. X

I understand what you're saying, and I've been thinking of having a talk with my best friend (who is female) about this, but nothing is going to change my mind. The only way I will ever be happy is if I undo this.

Dave564 wrote:Out of interest do you have any friends - male or female that have any interest in the clothes, music or stereotypically gay interests you've thought about beyond the contents of the file?

I do, but I really don't want to be effeminate or camp. I'm transsexual, so I want to be female. If I were an effeminate male, just like being gay, it would only be me settling on some sort of transformation that's not really me (and doesn't make me happy) because I don't know if I can be what I really am, which is a woman.
Ryan83
Regular
Regular

Postby Tangy » August 23rd, 2013, 11:40 pm

Ryan83 wrote:
AlanH26 wrote:Ryan,

I understand what you're saying, and I've been thinking of having a talk with my best friend (who is female) about this, but nothing is going to change my mind. The only way I will ever be happy is if I undo this.

Dave564 wrote:Out of interest do you have any friends - male or female that have any interest in the clothes, music or stereotypically gay interests you've thought about beyond the contents of the file?

I do, but I really don't want to be effeminate or camp. I'm transsexual, so I want to be female. If I were an effeminate male, just like being gay, it would only be me settling on some sort of transformation that's not really me (and doesn't make me happy) because I don't know if I can be what I really am, which is a woman.

hummmmm hypnotic bleeding between the legs I'll see if I can find something on the voting page to upload for that hummmmmm
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Postby Dave564 » August 24th, 2013, 1:19 am

Ryan,

I understand.
Dave564
Regular
Regular

Postby Ryan83 » August 24th, 2013, 5:53 am

So, I talked to a professional hypnotist tonight and she made a really good point (that I know has been made here before, too)- she said that my subconscious would reject any suggestions I didn't want, so even if someone told me to be gay, it wouldn't work unless, on some level, that's what I wanted.

So, that made me feel a bit better. Then we did a session- my first professional hypnosis session. And it was amazing. And she made suggestions for me to be feminine and also made suggestions for me to find men even more attractive and afterward I was feeling pretty ok about it. I was telling her that I really wanted a boyfriend and how much I want to have sex with a guy. Right now I don't regret doing that session, and I might be feeling a little better about things. That could change, but I'm feeling a bit more positive at the moment.
Ryan83
Regular
Regular

coming out

Postby ftslave67 » August 24th, 2013, 6:03 am

Rigsby, I think it's partly political--to want to be seen & counted, to have people know that someone they know is gay. That gay people are not just "those people" as defined by the media--you know the stereotypes, I'm sure. I would agree with you, except that gay people have nowhere near equal rights in this country and the default assumption is that you are "straight". That being said, it still has to be a choice.
ftslave67
Mentor
Mentor

Re: coming out

Postby Tangy » August 24th, 2013, 1:51 pm

ftslave67 wrote:Rigsby, I think it's partly political--to want to be seen & counted, to have people know that someone they know is gay. That gay people are not just "those people" as defined by the media--you know the stereotypes, I'm sure. I would agree with you, except that gay people have nowhere near equal rights in this country and the default assumption is that you are "straight". That being said, it still has to be a choice.

:o I am going make a file dealing with Very Painful periods because gay people think Being a Women is all fun and Games to be a Real Women you must Bleed and Have a period so it only last a few days anyway but you will be cranky Sad Angry and Moody just like the Women you Are Trapped inside of a men's Body You Do want to be Happy Don't You?
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Postby rigsby » August 24th, 2013, 5:13 pm

ftslave, gay rights have progressed amazingly far in recent history. Keep in mind that 50 years ago a man could actually lose his job for revealing a gay preference. In addition, so many public figures have come out recently that the stereotype you refer to is losing its grip. (Of course, coming out for a public figure means something very different than it does for an ordinary person.)

Tangy, I'm sure that plenty of gay men have absolutely zero interest in being women.
Strong mind, strong body
rigsby
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Dave564 » August 25th, 2013, 1:07 am

I find it amazing just how frequently people assume (maybe because of how I dress or talk?) that I want to become a woman - so wrong.
Dave564
Regular
Regular

Postby ftslave67 » August 25th, 2013, 5:33 am

Rigsby, depending on where you are (most places in the US, actually), you can still lose your job for being gay. My state, for example, has "at-will" employment, so they can fire you for any reason or no reason at all. If you are a member of a protected class, such as a minority or over-40, you can sue, but you would have to prove discrimination. Sexual minorities are not a protected class under the law.

I don't consider it a preference, but an orientation, BTW.

Another reason is that some people want to be open and not have to watch what they say all the time.
ftslave67
Mentor
Mentor

Postby rigsby » August 25th, 2013, 11:21 am

ftslave67 wrote:Rigsby, depending on where you are (most places in the US, actually), you can still lose your job for being gay. My state, for example, has "at-will" employment, so they can fire you for any reason or no reason at all. If you are a member of a protected class, such as a minority or over-40, you can sue, but you would have to prove discrimination. Sexual minorities are not a protected class under the law.

I don't consider it a preference, but an orientation, BTW.

Another reason is that some people want to be open and not have to watch what they say all the time.

Okay, I should have been more specific. In the 1950s, employers were completely free to say, "I'm firing you because I don't want any homosexuals working for me." Today, even in "at-will employment" states, no employer could ever say that (and stand by it) without facing serious legal consequences.

By the way, I have always been a strong supporter of gay rights, even before my own change in orientation. That being said, I also think there's a difference between being open and being in someone's face.
Strong mind, strong body
rigsby
Mentor
Mentor

PreviousNext

Return to Success Stories