The forced gay success thread...

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Re: The forced gay success thread...

Postby stryper » October 23rd, 2019, 10:44 pm

So the face is the last piece eh? Well ... looks like I'm there. I saw a guy the other day and his face was very attractive. Had a great beard, etc ... so ... I guess I'm a goner. Not sure if I can ever act on it (someday I will), but ... I'm there ... took awhile, but I'm there.
stryper
Regular
Regular

Postby dickdodger69 » October 24th, 2019, 2:07 am

Welcome to the brotherhood sweetie! I’m sure it will not be long before the right guy gives you what you now crave. By the way when I read your post where it said you were a goner that was a major turn on. My dick stood right up at attention and rock hard when I read that. Hehe!
dickdodger69
Regular
Regular

Postby stryper » October 25th, 2019, 12:04 am

Thanks for the acceptance! It feels good! Finally broke through. You are probably right, I'll be a real goner with the right guy. I'm not sure I'll be able to help myself - haha. Damn ... I never thought I'd get here. It happened when I wasn't paying attention.

Yeah, I got a rush from your post as well ... turns me on to belong!
stryper
Regular
Regular

Postby outkast1728 » October 25th, 2019, 9:01 pm

@stryper, i'd be happy to be your support if you ever need someone to talk to about all the new feelings and stuff going though your mind and body..... think of me as your "coming out buddy"
outkast1728
Guru
Guru

Postby stryper » October 26th, 2019, 12:53 pm

outkast1728 wrote:@stryper, i'd be happy to be your support if you ever need someone to talk to about all the new feelings and stuff going though your mind and body..... think of me as your "coming out buddy"

"coming out buddy"??? I like the sound of that! Sure, that works.
stryper
Regular
Regular

Postby davidrb » October 26th, 2019, 2:16 pm

stryper wrote:
outkast1728 wrote:@stryper, i'd be happy to be your support if you ever need someone to talk to about all the new feelings and stuff going though your mind and body..... think of me as your "coming out buddy"

@stryper and @outkast1728, Keep us all in the loop. Your adventure/transformation is one of the reasons I come back to this forum often too see what you, and others, are experiencing. Wishing you all the success
davidrb

Postby stryper » October 26th, 2019, 7:16 pm

davidrb wrote:
stryper wrote:

@stryper and @outkast1728, Keep us all in the loop. Your adventure/transformation is one of the reasons I come back to this forum often too see what you, and others, are experiencing. Wishing you all the success

Didn't know my story was interesting ... I've been floundering a lot - didn't know that something like this would happen to me ...
stryper
Regular
Regular

Postby dickdodger69 » October 26th, 2019, 10:36 pm

After reading through this thread that is a common thought we all had. None of us thought this file would work on us. I’m sure I speak for everyone in saying happy it worked on you as well.
dickdodger69
Regular
Regular

Postby stryper » November 5th, 2019, 10:02 pm

dickdodger69 wrote:After reading through this thread that is a common thought we all had. None of us thought this file would work on us. I’m sure I speak for everyone in saying happy it worked on you as well.

Yeah ... whodathunk that listening out of curiosity would do this to me. Of course, I listened and listened and the more I listened the more turned on I got so the more I'd listen ... and the rest is history. I kept wondering when it would happen and I guess I tried to force the issue for awhile. And then ... well ... it happened when I wasn't looking. Now that I've accepted it ... I'm starting to be active on gay sites/forums/pages. Feels good - really good!!! I guess that's the next phase for me.
stryper
Regular
Regular

Postby Dave564 » November 12th, 2019, 2:25 pm

I love reading posts like these, cogratulations stryper!

I think face attraction is soooo important in understanding your sexuality - actually for me it was one of the first pieces of the puzzle to fall into place, but I guess it didnt work out that way for you.

There are lots of excercises and things you can do to help speed things up once you first start experiencing the signs of male facial attraction, the obvious one is looking at magazines, online photos and buying posters of any male celebrities or artists that you might find yourself drawn to.

My bf bought me a t-shirt with a photo of a male singer when it first started happening to me, and it was really strange at first, but actually pretty powerful after a while when you stood in front of a mirror or caught a reflection of yourself, and seeing how you looked dressed with another guy emblazoned across your chest - you'd start to notice new things about them, and also I'd just start to feel more comfortable and natural looking that way x
Dave564
Regular
Regular

Postby wishiwas2011 » November 15th, 2019, 8:57 pm

Stoked to see you turn Stryker. It was so interesting to see you caught in the loop where it didn’t seem to work, only to have it sneak up when you weren’t looking!

You’ll get to watch the next guy like you from this side of the fence.
wishiwas2011

Postby steve_nope » November 15th, 2019, 9:05 pm

I've been listening to the shattered heterosexuality starter files fairly regularly over the past couple weeks and there's some attraction to men from them, I still have my attraction to women. I'm also getting scared of continuing on with listening to them.
steve_nope

Postby stryper » November 15th, 2019, 11:21 pm

steve_nope wrote:I've been listening to the shattered heterosexuality starter files fairly regularly over the past couple weeks and there's some attraction to men from them, I still have my attraction to women. I'm also getting scared of continuing on with listening to them.

What is the fear? Once you turn - it's great and you really don;t look back ...
stryper
Regular
Regular

Postby admittingmyneed » November 17th, 2019, 5:57 am

stryper wrote:
steve_nope wrote:I've been listening to the shattered heterosexuality starter files fairly regularly over the past couple weeks and there's some attraction to men from them, I still have my attraction to women. I'm also getting scared of continuing on with listening to them.

What is the fear? Once you turn - it's great and you really don;t look back ...

How about if you're married and really don't want that to end or your life destroyed? That's a reasonable fear, I think. Maybe someone listened to this (or something similar) out of curiosity and now is freaking out about it.
admittingmyneed

Postby Dave564 » November 17th, 2019, 9:04 am

I really don't understand this sort of negativity - "your life destroyed" - if the poster didnt have an interest or curiosity they wouldn't have listened in th first place?

The whole point of this file is it can lead to a totally new lease of life, and thats what you should be looking forward to, not the old life you had before.
Dave564
Regular
Regular

Postby steve_nope » November 17th, 2019, 1:42 pm

Honestly turning gay really wouldn't affect a whole lot about my life, I'm single and not married. I guess I'm just afraid of the change.
steve_nope

Postby astraldo » November 17th, 2019, 5:55 pm

So I decided to give cursed forced gay a try, I'm on day 3 so far and it definitely makes me heady when I'm going into the trance. Can't wait to see the results!
astraldo

Postby Dave564 » November 17th, 2019, 6:18 pm

Steve, I’m sitting here in bed with my boyfriend reading your post and we both agree there’s nothing to be scared of - the changes (if they happen) will be slow and you’ll have plenty of time to think about them.

The reality is most of us enjoy the changes when they start happening and you’ll want to continue - you won’t feel about them the way you do now because currently your thinking them from a mostly straight perspective x
Dave564
Regular
Regular

Postby stryper » November 18th, 2019, 11:02 pm

steve_nope wrote:Honestly turning gay really wouldn't affect a whole lot about my life, I'm single and not married. I guess I'm just afraid of the change.

Once you change ... you don't fear it anymore. You embrace it. It is fun, exciting ... and ... yes, a bit scary. I was pretty scared at first too. There were times when listening freaked me out. Actually, the first time I listened I was weirded out ... and I didn't listen for sometime. Then I started and then I wanted to listen more. And yes, there were times that, somehow, I went deep and when I came out of it I felt like everything around me was freakishly different. Over time, I began to get more and more turned on by the file and I just couldn't get enough. And then I stopped and didn't listen ... and one day - I started being attracted by faces ... so ... there ya go.

But ... as others have said ... it's a journey. Keep going ... stop ... go at your own pace or just plain 'ol stop. It is totally up to you. If you choose to embark, it is a fun journey full of little changes. It is pretty unreal! And I catch myself checking out all the guys that walk by me (LOL).
stryper
Regular
Regular

Postby kcrunner » November 21st, 2019, 8:52 am

Edited version:

As a 60-year-old closeted soon to be divorced man. I have purchased several of these MP3s. And really do like the shattered heterosexuality and straight to the bottom.
I have been listening to both of them for the past 30 days and they have become part of a collection of Hypnosis MP3s that I’ve had for many years.

I do believe that both of the latest ones or well done. I am able to get into a very good trance state to where I am hyper aware of the various messaging that have been embedded into them. I find that I relax very easy and quickly. But that comes from listening to other products over the last 20 years. I am a good hypnosis subject.

I am ready to take the next step in finding a nice guy and meeting in person but it’s difficult since I want more than a hook up. I’m into the sensuality and foreplay that two men can share together and that spiritual bonding that good sex brings. but perhaps I’m too picky in trying to meet up with other men. Hopefully that will occur very shortly.

For you young guys you’re lucky that you live today versus what it was like trying to be a teenager in the 1970s. And having feelings towards other men. knowing you’re gay but not acting on it for 45+ years is a difficult wall to hide behind.
kcrunner
Regular
Regular

Postby stryper » November 23rd, 2019, 7:12 pm

kcrunner - I don't think that's being too picky. Nothing wrong with what you are looking for. Sounds like many guys would be looking for that ... and you know what you want, so that's a good thing!

Here's hoping for you that you find what you are looking for!

I'm interested in hearing more from you and see how you are doing. This thread has kept me interested as there are many good stories/experiences.
stryper
Regular
Regular

Postby kcrunner » December 10th, 2019, 2:05 pm

First time encounter

I am fact did have a meet up last week with a Dom and another Sub. Who is my first experience as a sub and they blindfolded me and then led me down stairs to his dungeon and put me to task with bondage and spanking before getting me to suck the others sub cock for over 45 mins off and on. He did not shoot in my mouth but I also was told to rim the guy which was also a new experience outside my comfort zone just like sucking his cock.

I do have more confidence in that I want to meet up and play I just have to have the right situation and person. But I think the a listing to the two MP3 for the last month did reduce my inhibitions
kcrunner
Regular
Regular

Postby kcrunner » December 10th, 2019, 2:07 pm

Straight to the bottom and shattered heterosexuality
kcrunner
Regular
Regular

Postby kcrunner » December 11th, 2019, 8:37 am

Jack Stock sent this helping advice in listening to Hypno MP3’s

All you have to do is listen... the effects happen automatically.

When you listen to hypno files, it feels so good.

So good.

Allow that to sink down into you.

So that it is a part of you.

You love hypno files.

You love listening to hypno files.

[Let your body relax for a few breaths]

And when you listen to hypno files, you become inspired by it.

Inspired during it. Excited. But a calm excitement.

Inspired AFTER listening to it.

so that you take action to increase the desired effect even further.

Listen to hypno. Increase the effect with your actions.

Do it big.

Expect miracles.
kcrunner
Regular
Regular

Postby stryper » December 14th, 2019, 5:49 pm

Quick question for everyone. If you are gay or have been transformed, how do you associate yourself? I consider myself a bear. I'm stocky and have a good amount of chest/ab hair and leg hair. I'm working on building myself up, but that's pretty much me.

Others?
stryper
Regular
Regular

Postby Dave564 » December 17th, 2019, 1:49 am

Stryper, great question!

I’m most definitely a twink, was possibly somewhere between a bear / otter when the transformation occurred but I have lost a ton of weight (now vegan) and body hair is all gone - I am totally smooth and actually wear a lot of women’s-fit clothing.

I love being a twink!
Dave564
Regular
Regular

Postby moo4 » December 19th, 2019, 4:10 am

I want to have sex with a man so much but I can't and this file hasn't gotten me there yet. Any pointers on turning me completely into an effeminate sub who doesn't care about the consequences?
moo4
Regular
Regular

Postby smooth9 » December 30th, 2019, 12:01 pm

Dave564 wrote:Steve, I’m sitting here in bed with my boyfriend reading your post and we both agree there’s nothing to be scared of - the changes (if they happen) will be slow and you’ll have plenty of time to think about them.

The reality is most of us enjoy the changes when they start happening and you’ll want to continue - you won’t feel about them the way you do now because currently your thinking them from a mostly straight perspective x

As someone who is still changing and evolving - I have to say this is true. When sexual thoughts of men begin to dominate your mind - it is ... intoxicating. I think for most folks in here, these thoughts have been below the surface and when you lift the lid....it's great. :) But, honestly now when I feel horny, I look at pics of men, I have phone sex with men, etc and I truly enjoy it. The shame, etc. begins to fade away pretty quickly actually as you are drawn back to men over and over, reinforcing the hypnosis. It's true faces are the last to fall and they have begun to work on me. In the last couple of weeks, I've seen a couple of men's faces that I was instantly attracted to. I still have periodic interest in women...it kind of comes and goes. But loving men isn't something to be afraid of - with the exception of if you are married, which I've seen some post. I'm in that boat too - if I weren't married, I know I'd already be dating men. That's the biggest challenge. It's really hard to go through this on your own.
smooth9

Postby kcrunner » December 30th, 2019, 12:16 pm

2nd cock sucking experience.

Had My 2nd cock sucking experiences Saturday night. The guy said it was one of the best he has ever had. I was shocked. He had been partnered for 30 years. This was a new thing for me.
I was definitely flattered by his comment. Perhaps it was the wine I had been drinking or the edible I had consumed. But I really got into it. I’ll have to find another guy to see if I can do it as well the next time.

I do think that the two MP3s that I downloaded on this site of listen to perhaps 50 times have really dropped my inhibitions. I definitely feel more comfortable and had a great time.
kcrunner
Regular
Regular

Postby stryper » January 1st, 2020, 8:21 pm

smooth9 wrote:
Dave564 wrote:Steve, I’m sitting here in bed with my boyfriend reading your post and we both agree there’s nothing to be scared of - the changes (if they happen) will be slow and you’ll have plenty of time to think about them.

As someone who is still changing and evolving - I have to say this is true. When sexual thoughts of men begin to dominate your mind - it is ... intoxicating. I think for most folks in here, these thoughts have been below the surface and when you lift the lid....it's great. :) But, honestly now when I feel horny, I look at pics of men, I have phone sex with men, etc and I truly enjoy it. The shame, etc. begins to fade away pretty quickly actually as you are drawn back to men over and over, reinforcing the hypnosis. It's true faces are the last to fall and they have begun to work on me. In the last couple of weeks, I've seen a couple of men's faces that I was instantly attracted to. I still have periodic interest in women...it kind of comes and goes. But loving men isn't something to be afraid of - with the exception of if you are married, which I've seen some post. I'm in that boat too - if I weren't married, I know I'd already be dating men. That's the biggest challenge. It's really hard to go through this on your own.

You are not alone ... yes face are the last thing to go ... I didn't realize it until it happened to me. I don't have any interest in women - you won't either - just wait and see.
stryper
Regular
Regular

Postby Megakirb » January 8th, 2020, 8:51 am

Hey everyone! I just found this post earlier this morning and read through everything. I am totally excited to listen to this file and try a 60(maybe longer) day challenge of listening to it :D. To anybody experienced in this do you think chastity would affect the results of the hypnosis? I'm currently self locked up for a decent amount of time but if this file does what everyone claims it can do it might just be worth staying unlocked for a few months to try it.
Megakirb

Postby bobbyflemming » January 8th, 2020, 11:46 am

Hi megakirb,

I've been using CFG for a few days now along with a few other files and I haven't noticed many changes yet but only about 4 days in.

I have also listened to after cum queer, and shattered heterosexuality. I've been practicing getting into trance because it's been difficult for me because I've never done it before.... I'm having trouble stopping myself from swallowing which kicks me out of trance, although as I practice it gets a bit easier.

I've had good success with heterosexuality eraser, I feel I go under much deeper with this file and even though I don't feel much different I have noticed 2 things:

1. The suggestion it makes that I forget the contents of the file kind of works, my ,ind is foggy when I try to remember, it's not that I can't remember but that my mind is like "nah we don't feel like remembering"

2. The suggestions in the file get me hard and I was soaked with precum when I came around. I didn't even realise I was that aroused when I was under. And when I woke up I had the overwhelming urge to masturbate to gay porn...

Nothing of note in my day to day life though
bobbyflemming

Postby kcrunner » January 8th, 2020, 12:14 pm

Go and purchase the following two MP3s and within 60 days it will be changed.
shattered heterosexuality and straight to the bottom.
Listen to each of these bedtime and it will definitely change your mindset. Even better if you do it after eating an edible.

Been playing with hypnosis MP3s for 20 years. These are two of the best in terms of trance. Can go very deep. Using an edible you can hear every single word in the MP3.
kcrunner
Regular
Regular

Postby belyaev » February 23rd, 2020, 5:13 am

Hello everyone, after exploring this wonderful site for some time, and this thread specifically, I have a number of burning questions.

QUESTION NUMBER ONE: User Bellman4642, before saying that he’s signed a sub contract with his new master and promptly disappearing from this forum, has described his journey in considerable detail in this very thread. From experimenting with hypnotic files and vids, to going to a hypnotherapist, to diving into total promiscuity, to divorcing his wife, to becoming someone’s sub.

He mentions the following about his hypnotist:
Bellman4642 wrote: I recently found a local hypnotist and did four sessions with him. I asked just to work on being comfortable as a gay man. The first two were great. Then the third one he made me crave cum and had to suck one cock a day. I did not know it at the time just thought I was horney and more comfortable with things. The fourth one he made me into a dirty slut. I am hooking up with anyone on CL. I hook up with 2 guys a day or more. I let them do anything they want to me. I meet up with truckers or on cars. In public. I cannot control it. If I try to not hook up and I do try I get ill and sick to my stomach. The only way I found out was going into session five and asking the hypnotist to work on slowing down my desires. He then told me what he did and will not change me for thirty days. Said he thinks I will not want to change. I'm in my third week and he might be right. I've had more sex in the past two weeks than I had in the last 5 years. I had my first gang bang yesterday and today was the best I've felt in years.

Bellman4642 wrote: I contacted the hypnotist and told him he was right. I wanted this life I wanted cocks constantly. He told me he purposely did this not to be deviant but to make sure I knew what I was getting into. We met last Tuesday and Wednesday and worked on my acceptance and coming out. He also reinforced my cravings for cocks by my request. I also bumped my listening to CFG to 3 to 4 times a day. Friday was a big day as I came out. Told my wife and was kicked out of the house. Figured that would happen and already had a hotel room reserved.
/…/
I still have sex with strangers twice a day at least. Been the subject of gang bangs. This is who I am.

Bellman4642 wrote: About a week ago I woke up in the middle of the night having a panic attack about all the changes in my life. I decided there and then i was no longer gay. I could not believe what I did. I thought I was having a heart attack or something. It was about 2 am when this was going on. Told myself I made a huge mistake with this decision and it wasn't to late to fix. For the next four hours I deleted every account I had relating to a gay lifestyle.

Bellman4642 wrote:The latest from me
First of all thanks to all that care enough to give me advise and help. After my panic issue I explained to my hypnotist what happened and that I thought I wanted to stop with the sessions for a while. It was explained to me that this was my subconcious losing my dominate/alpha side. He said that the hypnosis to make me more submissive were in fact working and working well.
I have become a submissive gay man. I am so unbelievably happy about this.

So I have to ask—can hypnotherapists (as opposed to fetish hypno dommes) really do this in real life? Make a one-sided decision to amplify someone’s desires and send them on sex-crazed benders in order “for them to see what it’s like”? And if the subject does “like it”—where the line between an *authentic choice* and *encouragement/implantation* in such a case? At least twice within the narrative it sounds like the user said to his therapist "I'd like to slow this all down", and the therapist was like "oh we're gonna crank this up to 11, bitch--open wide and enjoy the ride!"

Or is the stuff quoted above more of a role-playing semi-fantasy that worked its way into the user’s posts?

Yet if it’s not—would this mean, for example, a young woman coming over and saying she wants to have a fun sex life, but feels unable to take that step and would like some help to be more confident in this respect, and the therapist reacting to this by secretly implanting subliminal commands for her to go bang the local sports team in order to see what this leads to?

On the basis of what would one even begin to choose what trait to amplify and which to channel elsewhere? On the basis of the prevalent cultural zeitgeist? On a case by case basis? An intuitive choice based on an appraisal of the client’s personality and life situation? … Sometimes I feel I was cryogenically frozen circa 1995, and am now blinking around in a daze in some sort of Future World from Beyond Infinity.

QUESTION NUMBER TWO: A great many of the files I see here, no matter what exact fetish or sexual preference they deal with, seem to work, on the purely mechanical level, by combining amplified obsessive-compulsive thought processes and behaviors, with a constantly maintained state of arousal in the user. A sort of perpetual sexual mania, as it were.

So, this makes me ask the following:
1) Does the state of constant arousal have a draining effect over time of the adrenal glands? Does it wear down the endocrine system, or interfere with the functioning of any of the internal regulatory processes of the user’s body?
2) Does it follow a “high & crash” cycle, with intense periods of heightened arousal and sensitivity followed by compensatory crashes?

Or does the “hypno-lifestyle” manage to maintain a state of constant arousal and intensity in a manner different from your basic daily use of speed and coke, and the manic phase of what used to be called manic depression? Does it perhaps, by working on the subconscious mind, manage to somehow evade the pitfalls of a “constantly overheating system”?

Does the candle not burn too brightly and at both ends, in other words. Is this not, on some level, a choice of “I choose an exciting life and then become a wreck super fast”, or is it in fact a win-win thing, where the internal resources of the organism are mobilized to the full extent, without crashes, backlashes, etc.

Do users of such programs, once they switch over to “perpetual arousal and compulsive thoughts about sex”—do they for example get less head colds and headaches and backaches or more of them? Do their allergies and sensitivities quiet down, or level up? Does the immune system start conking out, or to the contrary—become more vigorous?

Or does nothing truly change on this level?

Or is there perhaps a “health program” which should be followed, to make sure that the pleasure benefits the “constant arousal lifestyle” brings do not translate into longterm problems? Or even simply regular sessions of “immune-system boosting hypnosis”…?

Thanks in advance to everyone!
belyaev

Postby gepid » April 2nd, 2020, 6:06 am

Have been listening to CFG on an off for a few months now, no effects so far :| .....the COVID lockdown gives me much more opportunity for regular listening. I hope to come out of lockdown completely gay! Wish me luck... :P
gepid

Postby newguy45 » April 2nd, 2020, 7:20 am

So I recently lost a bet to a guy to listen to the strongest gay file on here. I am curious as to what file that is. I personally don’t think anything will change, but he seems to think so. What is the best free file to turn me into a cock lover?
newguy45

Postby gepid » April 2nd, 2020, 8:15 am

Welcome newguy45, I'm hoping that in time we'll both think you WON that bet! Reading others experiences if (when) this works we'll both wonder why we ever bothered being straight!
gepid

Postby dickdodger69 » April 3rd, 2020, 4:01 am

I look forward to the day you two fine gentlemen join the rest of us former straight guys in kneeling on your knees to accept big hard dick as your lord and savior. Newguy45 is the guy you lost the bet to gay or bi? Just curious why he wants to turn you gay.
dickdodger69
Regular
Regular

Postby stryper » April 5th, 2020, 10:32 pm

It will work ... if you give it time ... you will give in. Keep us posted on your progress.
stryper
Regular
Regular

Postby fireinside23 » April 28th, 2020, 3:35 pm

Do you guys feel "icky" about girls in your first transitional stages?
fireinside23
Regular
Regular

Postby moo4 » June 8th, 2020, 4:03 pm

Any update newguy? Have you given in and gotten on your knees before your "friend?"
moo4
Regular
Regular

Postby mosaic72 » June 25th, 2020, 8:33 pm

I have just read all the posts from about the last month. This is my first post but I have listened to feminization files for a couple of years. For me, it affects me only in the moment and does not affect my behavior...I think. I still have a leader sort of personality, and opportunities are presented to me because of that. I do think that some feminine characteristics can make a better leader BTW.

I have had thoughts about men, mostly just their penis, erect, but best if not actually attached to a guy which sort of disgusts me. A trans girl thought excites me but I am not looking to change my life....I am married, and happily so. I have met up with a guy one time, a couple years ago. I sucked him, he sucked me, he came in my mouth, I couldn’t get an erection. Looking back I am glad I did it, just for the experience, but would not do it again.

I guess where this incoherent rambling is going is that I think, for me, these files are fun fantasies, but they don't have an effect on my life afterward. I have listened to al lot of files but, for me, there is no long term effect. I think if folks are having an effect, it may be the direction they might consider pursuing.
mosaic72

Postby sigmund_floyd » August 8th, 2020, 11:33 pm

kcrunner wrote:2nd cock sucking experience.

Had My 2nd cock sucking experiences Saturday night. The guy said it was one of the best he has ever had. I was shocked. He had been partnered for 30 years. This was a new thing for me.
I was definitely flattered by his comment. Perhaps it was the wine I had been drinking or the edible I had consumed. But I really got into it. I’ll have to find another guy to see if I can do it as well the next time.

I do think that the two MP3s that I downloaded on this site of listen to perhaps 50 times have really dropped my inhibitions. I definitely feel more comfortable and had a great time.

There is literally nothing better in life than sucking on a thick cock. I think our enthusiasm shows, and really, it’s about me. I love big dicks so much. They can’t handle it
sigmund_floyd

Postby atlantisman2019 » September 30th, 2020, 7:13 am

Hi I have just started using the Heterosexuality Eraser file and I have listened to it a couple if times now I am also listening to the After Cum Queer file. I haven't noticed too much at the moment. Im 50 and have been straight most of my life and Im married but have had some guy experience and I like gay porn, I guess I have I began exploring this a few years ago because it seems easier to find guys to have discrete encounters with than women. However I have never found guys bodies and their feel a turn on compared to women. So I was hoping the Heterosexuality Eraser will help with that. One thing I noticed when I went out today after listening to it was that my attraction to pretty women seemed less than normal and a couple of guys did catch my eye and I actually thought they were attractive. This has never happened to me before so maybe something is starting to change? I have listened to the After Cum Queer file a couple of times but so far that hasn't had me feeling bad if I masturbate to female porn. So my question is can anyone recommened and videos or porn in particular to watch after coming out of the Heterosexuality Eraser trance? Im hoping that eventually I will be able to have an encounter with a guy and not feel ashamed afterwards and desperate to make a quick departure. Am I doing the right thing to achieve this?
atlantisman2019

Postby JackDrago » October 6th, 2020, 5:07 pm

Heterosexuality Eraser can take a while to kick in for some guys. Generally works faster if you use the spiral while you trance to it or for those more susceptible to hypnosis generally. This part is mostly about eliminating attraction to females. Move on to Shattered Heterosexuality to add a full conversion to preferring men.
JackDrago
Guru
Guru

Postby kcrunner » October 15th, 2020, 11:17 am

I haven’t been using the spiral. But I do find it when I am high on edibles that hi achieve a very deep level of trance.
kcrunner
Regular
Regular

Postby steve_nope » November 9th, 2020, 2:22 pm

I'm still trying to get my sexuality to flip from being attracted to women, I've been listening to shattered heterosexuality for a few months and still can't seem to get over that final hurdle of only liking guys. Is there anything I can do to help accelerate this transformaton?
steve_nope

Postby notmuchdownunder » November 21st, 2020, 4:12 am

I've just now got Heterosexuality Eraser and I'm looking forward to starting the journey of becoming the real me. :) But I note it's good to use it in conjunction with other files too.

So hopefully before too long, I'll be a gay older man with the desire for my penis to be tiny and non-functioning. lol, that'll get the guys swarming. :D
notmuchdownunder
Regular
Regular

Postby JackDrago » November 21st, 2020, 1:54 pm

My general advice to guys using Shattered Heterosexuality is act on your impulses the file is designed to lock you in once you have sex with a guy don't wait for attraction to females to be completely gone if that doesn't happen immediately.
JackDrago
Guru
Guru

Postby notmuchdownunder » November 22nd, 2020, 6:59 am

2 or 3 listens to Heterosexuality Eraser, and I find myself enjoying gay porn like never before, and coming out as gay in a couple of Facebook groups, to a lot of positive reinforcement. Wow.

What will happen when (not if) I keep on listening???
notmuchdownunder
Regular
Regular

PreviousNext

Return to Success Stories