The forced gay success thread...

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Re: The forced gay success thread...

Postby Fomicry » June 8th, 2016, 5:01 pm

There are always precautions that you can take to minimize any risks of disease. One is to practice safer sex (not "safe sex", since nothing can totally eliminate every risk). The reason nothing is foolproof is that fools are so inventive. This includes using condoms with every person when you have penetrative sex, regardless of which role you take and what they say about their health status. Make it a rule: NO CONDOM, NO SEX, NO EXCEPTIONS. (You might want to ask your hypnotist to make condom use necessary for you to have sex.) Latex condoms only! ("Natural" condoms are made of sheep intestines which can have holes small enough to let a virus through.)

There is also a pill that will prevent you from being infected with the AIDS virus. This is called PrEP. It's a prescription drug -- your doctor will prescribe it -- you start to take daily before you have sex and then continue taking. Here is info from the CDC on PrEP: http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/basics/prep.html

There are also vaccines for some other sexually transmitted viruses available (Hepatitis A, Hepatitis B, Pneumococcal Pneumonia (PCP), and HPV (Human PapillomaVirus) come to mind. Info from CDC: http://www.cdc.gov/std/prevention/default.htm Follow the links for each separate STD and read the info. Some have suggestions on vaccines and other preventive steps to take. Pay special attenton to the VACCINES and CONDOMS sections.

After taking all the reasonable precautions you can, I suggest you take your wife's advice: get a boyfriend ... or at least start looking for one. If you're in or near a big city, there are options besides bars and other unhealthy environments. (I have gay friends in AA and other twelve-step associations.) There are gay running clubs, weightlifting/bodybuilding clubs, stamp clubs, and almost any other club you can think of. Go to one of the larger gay sites and enter your community and/or zip code. You may find a large list of clubs, events, and such that you will be interested in. If you like to jog and you join a gay joggers' club ... you may not find a boyfriend but you will find some gay friends who jog. There are also gay church groups; not all of us gave up on our churches.

There are hundreds (I may be seriously underestimating the number of groups by a few factors of ten: there may be hundreds of thousands) of Gay Facebook groups (and Tumblr groups, LinkedIn groups, Pinterest groups, etc. ...). Join some. There are groups for every conceivable gay fetish (and some you (and I) have never heard of). Fetishes? http://www.FetLife.com. Other information? There are websites out there (sort-of-waves at web) dedicated to finding this information and willing to provide it to you. Try searching for "gay (interest) (your state)" or "gay (interest) (your town)".

All great advice.
Fomicry
Regular
Regular

Postby Bellman4642 » June 10th, 2016, 11:27 pm

The latest from me

First of all thanks to all that care enough to give me advise and help. After my panic issue I explained to my hypnotist what happened and that I thought I wanted to stop with the sessions for a while. It was explained to me that this was my subconcious losing my dominate/alpha side. He said that the hypnosis to make me more submissive were in fact working and working well.

I have become a submissive gay man. I am so unbelievably happy about this. Right now my life is perfect. Not trying to brag but things could not be better. I am all about pleasing and not about my self gratification. I will do whatever it takes to please my partner. It is the best feeling ever. My personal life happiness is making my professional life so much better. My numbers at work are the best ever.

I've questioned my decision to begin listening to CFG but it is the best thing I have done.
Bellman4642

Postby Bellman4642 » June 14th, 2016, 1:28 pm

I should be the poster boy for CFG. It has transformed my life and changed it for the better. CFG was the stepping stone to help me realize my true identity. With the help of my amazing hypnotist I am at a place in my life that is just perfect and i owe all to CFG. I cannot believe that just messing around with the file has gotten me to be 100% certifiably gay. It works everyone and if you are not serious, do not listen to it. I was not serious and did not think I could become gay, but I did all because of CFG. Now with the help of my hypnotist he has worked on me to be come more submissive at my request and it has worked well. I met a Dominant Gentleman on CL for what could be described as something a new experience for me. I agreed to meet him as a Starbucks. I instantly trusted him and went with him to his home on Saturday. He laid out what he expected of me and asked what I was comfortable with. I agreed to try some things as I felt that this entire situation was out of my comfort level. He wrote out on a piece of paper what we agreed to and both signed it. He also stipulated a safe word that would end this entire experiment. This was to last from Saturday evening at 8 pm until Sunday at 2 am. I signed and told myself what the hell I could do this for a few hours. After about an hour I realized this was my calling to serve. I went into a trance almost. i did what was expected of me which included serving him and being his sex save more or less. When it reached 2 am I thought it was only 11 pm. Time flew. He asked if I wanted to stay the night and continue until 8 am. I agreed and again it felt perfect. At 8 am he asked if I wanted to stay longer and before I could think about it yes came out of my mouth. I stayed until Monday morning. He put a chastity device on me and asked if I wanted it off before I left. I told him it was his decision. He left on so he knew I would have to come back. He has emailed me and texted me to send pictures of the chastity device to make sure it is still on. He wants me to consider trying to be his sub for 30 or 60 days. He also wants me to sign a "sub" agreement. Obviously he knows what he is doing. I am not sure what to do. Part of me thinks it is a no brainer and should sign. The other part of me says whoaaa hold on this is going too fast. Anyone have this experience or have thoughts? It would be greatly appreciated. thx
Bellman4642

Postby carohypno » June 14th, 2016, 2:14 pm

@bellman
I don't believe you left your wife for this kind of dom and this kind of life! You placed pleasure before lovein yout values hierarchy. You said, it was the best thing in you life you lived.... You'll see it will be the worst. Pleasure turns thing towards ourself... Love towards outself. You chose IMHO the bad choice..
Caroline
carohypno
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » June 14th, 2016, 5:34 pm

Bellman,

I have a few questions [all are very important] for you to answer as honestly as you can.

Did your Dom tell you when the agreement expired at 2:00 am or did he let you notice when time was up?

Did your Dom violate any of the stiplations of what you wanted to try and what was (currently) off limits? Did he violate any of your written limits? IF so, he cannot be trusted and your answer shoudl be no. You are obviously in demand; you got picked up shorty after you advertized you were avaialbe.

Will you still be able -- I had "allowed" here before but believe "able" is more accurate -- to work at your job during this thirty to sixty day trial period? How about afterward?

WIll you be allowed to stay in touch with others you know ... your friends, your doctor(s), your hypnotist, and us, for example. [If not, that is a Warning Sign to - as Nancy Reagan would have said in another context -- JUST SAY NO.] You haven't mentioned church (I'm not surprised) but what about other organizations you are involved in?

What about your other monetary obligations? Car payments? Necessary bIlls? Mortgage or rent? Electric? Phone? Gay? Car payments? Insurance? Other obligatory monthly/periodic payments?

What about your wife/ex-wife? Are you sperarated or divorced? If the divorce is pending or ongoing, you need to be available for court dates. [You cannot change yor appearance unless it can be easily covered up for work and other obligations, at least until this is over. No tattoos, piercings, or other body modifications can be visible on your head, neck, forearms, hands, calves, or feet. Anything not able to be covered up by a short-sleeve shirt and boxers/shorts is forbidden for now. Also, no outre haristyles or hair colors (for now). You need to look "conservative" (ak "Society-norm" normal) for those court appearances. After the court appearances are done, you can be as wild as your Dom allows you to be. Until then, you need to look like a conservative member of society.] WIll you owe alimony or child support? You have many monetary obligtions you can't walk away from. Easiest thing to do to is set up autopayments where the current amount due (for electric, phone, heat, etc) is deducted from your bank account. I've done this: it's easy. I need to write two checks a month.)

Don't mix bank accounts for at least a year. Don't let him have access to your bank account. You will need that money for various bills and/or lawyer fees and/or court-ordered alimonry/child-support payments.

MOST IMPORTANT: Have you become so submissive that you immediately agree to anything anyone proposes? If so, what does that say about your ability to make judgments?
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Postby Bellman4642 » June 15th, 2016, 5:32 am

Oxyfemboi
Thanks for the insight. To answer some of your questions. He was the one that said time was up. I had zero concept of time. He did not violate our agreement nor did he try to introduce anything we did not agree to. nothing has been said about contact with friends and family. I will write something in on that on this agreement. Money is mine. I would never give anyone control over that. At least at this point. I would keep my job. The agreement does give home the right to make body modifications. Those are excellent points that I will now stipulate. As far as divorce we have pretty much agreed to everything and just waiting for lawyers to spend our money then get a judge to sign off. Probably six months down the road. As far as church goes, let's just say that my former religion frowns on my lifestyle choices. Probably a good idea to stay away from the church right now. The last and most important concern if I am too submissive. I have become very submissive. Bordering on saying yes to anything. I still know right from wrong and can still make decisions accordingly.

Thank you for the love and concern shown. I just don't know where else to turn for advice. Not many people know what's is going on in my head or how I got here.
Bellman4642

Postby Bellman4642 » June 15th, 2016, 10:10 pm

I did it. I signed the agreement. Made some changes to the contract and I report tomorrow. I am so excited I can't sleep. I will post updates when I can.
Bellman4642

Postby OxyFemboi » June 16th, 2016, 9:14 am

Bellman,

Congratulations. I hope he's worthy of you.

Oxy
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby AlphaShepherd » June 17th, 2016, 11:43 am

Its really rewarding to see hypnosis make such a positive impact on the lives of others.

This is one of the reasons I'm glad to come back into this subculture.
AlphaShepherd
Regular
Regular

Postby lego » June 18th, 2016, 5:37 am

I don't know if this opinion is really welcomed here, but I too have to admit that it is selfish to forget about your commitment to your wife/girlfriend because of a mild curiosity or a quick fap. However if the relationship is already dying, then fair enough, end it. If not, you need to control yourself and think of those who love you for those considering it. If you want to be gay or just trying about this while you're in a relationship, you shouldn't be in that relationship. But forgetting that, your transformation is deeply interesting and I'm happy that you've found your true self. It's quite incredible how far you've come. I just hope you don't come to regret them as it is a big step.
lego
Regular
Regular

Postby fireinside23 » June 20th, 2016, 6:43 pm

Imma be honest it feels much better masterbating to guys and penis than girls and tits. I haven't even listened to like three weeks. I don't got that same feeling when I look at a nice girls ass and I get a good feeling lookin at a guys but I just ignore that. I can't really picture my self with a gal anymore but a guy is different but I don't because I know I do picture it. When I masterbate I can't fantasize a girl riding me, I don't get aroused so I fantasize a guy entering me and suckin dick and that feels much better and lots of arousal. I don't think of girls much because it don't interest me much anymore. Dick makes it easier and more fun to masterbate to than girls I rarely come to girls and when I do it makes me guilty and that's why I like to do it to guys cuz it's fun easier and its just easier.
fireinside23
Regular
Regular

Postby Convinced2 » June 20th, 2016, 10:10 pm

It's been awhile since I had reason to post here.

This file definitely helped me to explore the gay side of my seemingly bisexual nature, but I remain attracted to both sexes. The file's alright.

Also-----manipulating and changing your sexual nature is cool and all, but people didn't leave their family over this, right? (Not to mention sinking god knows how much money into many therapist appointments). I mean, it's cool if you're into being a submissive personality or whatever, but people really didn't leave their marriages and families for these newfound attributes----right?
Convinced2

Postby lego » June 22nd, 2016, 12:13 pm

Some have with big families or as small as being intimate with a girl but it's not just this file, you have sissy hypnosis and so on.
lego
Regular
Regular

Postby picklecereal » July 2nd, 2016, 3:55 pm

I honestly been listening on and off for 6 years as a turn on thing. I never have the courage to go all the way and go in trance to become fully gay. Should I do it? It's really tempting but I always feel guilty after cumming and seeing what I was just watching.
picklecereal

Postby OxyFemboi » July 2nd, 2016, 6:20 pm

picklecereal wrote
I honestly been listening on and off for 6 years as a turn on thing. I never have the courage to go all the way and go in trance to become fully gay. Should I do it? It's really tempting but I always feel guilty after cumming and seeing what I was just watching.

You definitely need to do this! You're always going to wonder what if ... if you don't do it. It's probably has had some effect already since you're asking people who are guaranteed to tell you yeah, sure ... come on, do it ... there's nothing to be afraid of ... just do it ... DO IT, bro!

Well, yeah. There is nothing to be scared of. DO it. You won't regret it ... I don't. Just do it.

Go for it, dude!

Peace Love Unity Respect
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby carohypno » July 3rd, 2016, 12:40 am

@pickselereal
it seems to me that what interests you in general is the transition experience not the state to be ; if so, continue as today and don.t try to reach a permanent state.
regards
carohypno
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » July 3rd, 2016, 2:42 am

picklecereal wrote

Whenever someone mentions feeling guilty about using a file, I always suggest this extremely helpful file:

Accepting your desires, changes and your self ☆
Link: https://www.warpmymind.com/index.php?ga ... le_id=4899
This file is based on an e-mail I received. It is about one's struggle with change and the conflict some may have between the joy of what they want, but internal or external issues prevent you from enjoying it to the fullest. With this file you can eliminate the negativity to fully embrace any change or desire, any fetish. The Swiss knife of fetish acceptance :-)
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby confuseddabbler » August 24th, 2017, 9:34 pm

Surprise, surprise, yet another guileless rube succumbed to CFG. I'd lurked around here for a bit, started small, and worked my way up to Curse Cum, which actually somewhat worked. My goal was to condition myself to the taste of my cum so I wouldn't be so grossed out by the thought of it and would be able to enthusiastically go down on my girlfriend after sex for those times when I got off before she did. Mission accomplished: I listened to the file a few times, successfully tasted it a few times, and then walked away from it with no lasting effects.

Then I saw CFG and my interest was piqued. "Huh...I wonder what would happen", I thought to myself. Since Curse Cum's effect was so temporary, I figured CFG's would be as well. I'd definitely had some gay fantasies before and wondered what it would be like, but had always identified as straight, had only had sexual activities with girls, and had never had a gay experience of any kind (though I'd imagined them a few times). But I'd fantasized about eating my cum while horny as well, felt compelled to do so after listening to the file, then lost the compulsion pretty quickly when I'd accomplished what I set out to do. So I downloaded it.

After the first listen, it had already taken affect. I found myself thinking about - and getting aroused by - men's cocks. Not men, just their cocks. And me sucking them off. I was intrigued, almost in a detached, scientific way. It was a novel feeling, and I went with it. I still managed to have sex with my girlfriend the next day, but I went completely soft during a routine position change, and when I finally got hard again, I couldn't cum to save my life. I tried to fight through it at first, but gave in and imagined myself sucking a big, shiny cock in order to finish.

It was then that the negative feelings began to sink in: I just thought about blowing a dude in order to get off while my girlfriend furiously rode me cowgirl-style. I didn't want that. The next day, I sat down at the computer and looked through WMM to find some workout motivation files (my exercise habits could use some help). Instead I listened to CFG again. I knew it was a bad idea, but I felt such a compulsion to do it that I almost did it automatically. After that second listen, the cock-sucking fantasies were even stronger and more vivid and happening constantly while I was trying to go about my life, and were joined by images of me getting fucked in the ass and loving it.

I was so horny, so I tried to watch some porn: sexy young college girls doing all sorts of cool stuff to each other and themselves. Nada. I switched over to a leaked video of a current pop starlet/former child starlet sucking the cock of a pop star. I'd successfully rubbed one out to her dancing in her music videos in the past, and now here she was sucking a dick and fingering herself and I wasn't getting the slightest reaction out of it. I was feeling so pent up though, that I sighed, cued up a video of a ripped young stud jacking his thick, veiny cock and was able to relieve my tension. This didn't feel right. This wasn't me.

I put together a playlist of the deepest, most relaxing induction I'd ever encountered, YSH - Remasulinization 1 & 2 by yourhypnotist, and TrainSexWomen Binaural with my own ocean surf/alpha->theta binaural layered behind it, took the laptop & earphones up to bed, and gave that playlist a listen last night. The induction took me so deep I have no recollection of anything until my eyes suddenly opened and I saw that the files had stopped playing. I was afraid I'd fallen asleep and not gotten anything out of the files, but the clock revealed that my eyes had opened an hour after I'd hit play, and it's a 1:04:16 playlist, which hopefully means I was trancing THAT deep.

Today, I felt confident that the playlist had worked a bit. I intentionally pulled up a cock-sucking fantasy in my mind, but it didn't instantly make me hard, and even required a bit of effort to keep the fantasy from spontaneously vanishing in my head. Unfortunately I was having the same problem with sexy-young-sorority-girls-riding-me fantasies. I got home from work and gave the playlist another listen.

Once again, I blacked out during the induction and regained consciousness exactly an hour later with no recollection of hearing the files. I chilled out for a bit, then decided to listen to JackDrago's Stroke Manly. I didn't really fall into a trance per se, but I did get very focused on his words and the sensations, and time seemed to fly. So maybe it was a very light trance. Nevertheless, after the file I was horny as hell, but all that stroking and edging had left me a touch desensitized so orgasm was going to take some work, both physically and mentally. I decided this would be a great way to test my progress: I cued up the leaked celebrity sex tape from two days ago, and was pleased to find that it successfully got my motor running.

I'm going to continue to listen to my re-straight-ifying playlist daily for the next few days, which I think might be enough to undo the effects of my brief, highly-successful dalliance with CFG.

YSH - Remasculinization 1: https://www.warpmymind.com/index.php?ga ... le_id=6776
YSH - Remasculinization 2 (isochromic version): https://www.warpmymind.com/index.php?ga ... le_id=8289
TrainSexWomen: https://www.warpmymind.com/index.php?ga ... file_id=11

I used the induction from Shore of Relaxation by MN_FriendlyGuy: https://www.warpmymind.com/index.php?ga ... le_id=6504
It's a truly spectacular file on its own too; I highly recommend it for anyone looking to just relax and destress for a bit, and also for anyone who's had trouble hitting/holding that trance state and wants to give their mind a chance to feel it & embrace it. It never fails to effortlessly zonk me out, even if I'm in the foulest, least receptive of moods.

One tip re. the Remasculinization files: they're kinda loud compared to Shore of Relaxation and TrainSexWomen, and jolted me out of trance when I tried listening to them last night, so I turned the volume down and had to start over. I'd advise either using your audio player's volume normalizing feature, or loading them up in Audacity and lowering the gain for each file (I like -19db for Remasculinization 1 and -16db for Remasculinization 2).
confuseddabbler

Postby confuseddabbler » August 25th, 2017, 7:20 am

I'm happy to say that I had a sex dream last night. It was extremely vivid, and I still remember a good bit of it.

I was at a bar in a different city for some reason, but some of my (male) friends were there. I met a girl, we hit it off, she put her hand in mine, and we kissed. I remember the taste of her lipstick. After the kiss she looked at my face and started laughing and apologizing because her lipstick wasn't the long-lasting kind and had come off on my lips. I laughed and said, "it's alright, I can just give it back to you," and we kissed again.

I knew I was being unfaithful to my girlfriend, but it was exciting and fun and I was "thinking with the wrong head", as they say. My buddies saw me kissing this girl but were unconcerned and I somehow knew they wouldn't say anything to my girlfriend about it.

Apparently it was a hotel bar, and I had a room there; I asked her if she wanted to head upstairs to have a drink someplace quieter, she said yes. Once in my room, we kissed some more, I laid her down on the bed and went down on her, then I fucked her doggystyle.

Then my alarm went off and I woke up with a raging case of morning wood.

I think it's safe to say my re-straight-ulator playlist is working. Going to keep at it for a few more days.
confuseddabbler

Postby Yellowropehypnosis » August 27th, 2017, 2:43 pm

I messed around with this file years ago. I considered myself straight. I was dating a girl but we were having a rough patch where she confessed she slept with another man. I figured give the file a try.

I built some playlists about cocks and CFG. The idea of being turned was a turn on. I would loop the files at night. The first day or two I didn't notice much. A few days in I woke up at 3 am in a trance and googled gay porn. The word cock was always rolling around in my head.

I was a gay porn junky, but nothing in person. Two weeks in a guy caught my eye walking down the street my eyes went for checking out his package. (I have a foot fetish.). When swimming at the gym men's feet caught my eye.

What hit me was changing in the locker room. A few guys walked out of the shower. The site of their cocks sent excitement throughout my body. I couldn't deny it I felt gay.

The last thing to go was finding men's faces attractive. By around a month that passed. While still dating my girlfriend I put up a ad. I ended up hitting it off with two very different guys. One was 18 starting off college. The other 65 and looking to sell his business. Both were amazing.

I did break things off with my girlfriend. But broke it off because we were both acting dumb. I'm still attracted to women. I've dated guys and girls. I think the file gave me permission to open up desires I was repressing.
Yellowropehypnosis

Postby OxyFemboi » August 27th, 2017, 8:48 pm

Congratulations on acknowledging a part of yourself without going through the normal months of agony of "Am I gay? Or is this just a phase?" (Hint: It's never "just a phase".)
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby confuseddabbler » August 29th, 2017, 6:09 am

OxyFemboi wrote:If you're in or near a big city, there are options besides bars and other unhealthy environments. (I have gay friends in AA and other twelve-step associations.) There are gay running clubs, weightlifting/bodybuilding clubs, stamp clubs, and almost any other club you can think of. Go to one of the larger gay sites and enter your community and/or zip code. You may find a large list of clubs, events, and such that you will be interested in. If you like to jog and you join a gay joggers' club ... you may not find a boyfriend but you will find some gay friends who jog. There are also gay church groups; not all of us gave up on our churches.

This is solid advice; making gay friends is probably your best bet. If you were to explain to them that this is something you've felt for a long time and now feel ready to live your true life and want to meet someone, there's a good chance that one of your new friends would be happy introduce you to people. It would be a win-win situation: the people you're set up with would know you're new to dating as a gay man, and you'd be set up with people your friends vouch for & trust.
confuseddabbler

Postby gayblake2017 » September 23rd, 2017, 5:20 am

Hi fellow straight guys!

I've been following this thread curiously for a while now and have been so intrigued. I am a 26yr old straight guy but I often wonder what it would be like to be gay. I've tried Cfg a few times now and it seems to be taking hold. I think I might continue and see where this goes!
gayblake2017

Postby penny2 » December 2nd, 2017, 9:58 pm

ttt
penny2

Postby Blankslate235 » December 24th, 2017, 11:12 am

Having listened to some files that really has had 'bigger and longer lasting effects then what I was perhaps thinking I might now at the same point where Bellman was before his theraphy sessions. Thinking about what direction I should move in. Not sure there are any hypnotists around here.
Blankslate235

Postby masterpassionslave » January 1st, 2018, 4:41 am

masterpassionslave wrote
i listened to it once months and nothing has happened.
In the past, there were 2 occasions that a man edged and made me cum while hypnotized. Im still not interested in having any of that happening.

Just reassuring people. If you really don't want to be gay, you won't be.

oxyfemboi wrote
It usually takes more than listening once to a file for any file to have an effect. Maybe ... just maybe ... there might be some slight change in behavior after listening once. It usually takes multiple weeks of consistent listening for any file to cause noticeable effects.

Ihave been going to sleep with headphones on and this file playing for 8 days
masterpassionslave
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » January 1st, 2018, 3:28 pm

blankslate wrote
Having listened to some files that really has had 'bigger and longer lasting effects then what I was perhaps thinking I might now at the same point where Bellman was before his therapy sessions. Thinking about what direction I should move in. Not sure there are any hypnotists around here.

Hypnotists are usually found in the yellow pages under Hypnotists. Also, some therapists (psychiatrists and psychologists) use hypnosis as an adjunct to their practice. In that case, you want to go into an appointment with them with a request like, "I want help accepting my gay side." or "I need help in deciding if/accepting that I'm trans." or whatever. Whatever your request, it should easily lead to your request to reinforce your WMM file activity.

masterpassionslave wrote
I have been going to sleep with headphones on and this file playing for 8 days.

You still need to listen to the file once or twice a day while you are awake. Listening to a file while you're sleeping reinforces what you've heard when you're awake.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby masterpassionslave » January 1st, 2018, 5:09 pm

well it usually gets through once or twice before i actually sleep. Does that count or do you think i should still do it earlier in the day
masterpassionslave
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » January 1st, 2018, 5:41 pm

masterpassionslave wrote
well, it usually gets through once or twice before I actually sleep. Does that count or do you think I should still do it earlier in the day?

I suggest you listen at least once per day while you are not sleepy. Unless it's a long file, this is a commitment of fifteen to thirty minutes. You need to decide if the hypno file getting through once or twice before I actually sleep counts as listening while you are not sleepy.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby masterpassionslave » January 2nd, 2018, 8:14 pm

well im doing what you said, listened twice today
no difference so far
masterpassionslave
Regular
Regular

Postby Blankslate235 » January 7th, 2018, 5:58 am

Listened any more so far?
Blankslate235

Postby slowdive » January 7th, 2018, 12:17 pm

Well, this file most definitely works. I'm still in the process of turning but I think it may be irreversible at this point.

Any other turnees who would like to chat, please PM me.
slowdive

Postby jacktag » January 7th, 2018, 1:05 pm

Post by slowdive » 07 Jan 2018 18:17

Well, this file most definitely works. I'm still in the process of turning but I think it may be irreversible at this point.

What did it do for you?
jacktag
Regular
Regular

Postby jacktag » January 22nd, 2018, 7:32 pm

Who here has been genuinely turned - going from zero attraction to guys before listening to exclusively gay now?
jacktag
Regular
Regular

Postby masterpassionslave » January 25th, 2018, 9:34 pm

at about 30 days one-two times a day listening to it and there isnt really noticable change
masterpassionslave
Regular
Regular

Postby ejn0t1n » March 7th, 2018, 1:57 am

I started listening to this file about 2016 and found it to be so interesting. First I really do not know how I started seeking out files that can turn me gay. Not sure why I found the thought of a hypnosis file doing that to me so erotic? I gave it a try back then along with several other files. I found it to be fun to listen and zone out to the files. I would wake up after listening to them and feel so excited sometimes.. not knowing what thoughts may have been planted in my subconscious. I think I have seen a change in my sexual desires for sure. Before t listening to curse files i never felt okay with seeing men naked without a girl in the scene. I am no longer grossed out by that. I get instantly aroused by a naked man. I get so horny for a erect cock.. it is amazing. It is like the files stripped away all of my biases and really let me start feeling something sexually for men. I have not acted on it as of 2018, but I have found myself desiring to do real things with men more and more. I am not sure if it is what was in the CFG file or what, but I can tell you that I can cum so hard to the thought of sex with men that it is my preferred mental image when jerking off. I cum so much harder for the thought of gay sex and I really find it pretty amazing. I am not ashamed of the thoughts now and I really feel so turned on by admitting this right now.
ejn0t1n

Postby dickdodger69 » March 15th, 2018, 11:00 am

I started listen to this file on a dare after I said I couldn't be turned gay by some hypnosis file. Oh boy, was I wrong and I've never been so happy to be wrong in my life. :D When I was straight I was the type who would not get with a woman unless I found her attractive it didn't matter how horny I was and that now applies to men. A hot guy with a hard body especially a rock hard chest and a nice big dick and I'm ready to submit to the hunk. Before this file the thought of ass sex or sucking dick and swallowing cum made me sick, but now I love it. Any of you other fabulous turnees love sucking dick and swallowing cum as much as I do now? IMO there's nothing better than when a well hung stud rewards you with a big load for a job well done.
dickdodger69
Regular
Regular

Postby JackDrago » March 19th, 2018, 11:13 am

Working on a new gay conversion series, need a bi curious heterosexual male test subject willing to risk being turned.
JackDrago
Guru
Guru

Postby bgo2 » March 20th, 2018, 1:35 pm

Working on a new gay conversion series, need a bi curious heterosexual male test subject willing to risk being turned.

I'm very curious about this, would be willing to try it out.
bgo2
Regular
Regular

Postby SlothKing » March 20th, 2018, 2:16 pm

I too would be interested!
SlothKing

Postby enfield004 » April 14th, 2018, 11:08 pm

JackDrago wrote:Working on a new gay conversion series, need a bi curious heterosexual male test subject willing to risk being turned.

I would be very interested in testing something like that. The risk would be welcomed. Please PM me if you are still looking :)
enfield004

Postby xoddam » May 1st, 2018, 2:42 am

I've been lurking here forever now, and listened to a few files once or twice, but I'll take a good go at CFG. Reporting back soon. Wish me the best!
xoddam

Postby JackDrago » May 6th, 2018, 3:19 pm

Test subject results for Shattered Heterosexuality are in. of my 5 Out of the 5 test subjects who did the Shattered Heterosexuality files, everyone who has reported back has lost all sexual interest in females; including one subject leaving a heterosexual relationship in one case after having to think of men to get it up. 3 out of 5 subjects have already acted on their homosexual desires. Testing indicates that the first two files in this system work as designed.

One test subject is so proud of his gay conversion that me made a medallion to wear around:
JackDrago
Guru
Guru

Postby SlothKing » May 8th, 2018, 5:01 am

Make that now 4 out of 5 have acted upon those new urges. ;)
These files are literally world-changing. MY bi-curiousity has been adeptly replaced with the pleasures of homosexuality. From the very core of me. Women no longer do anything for me whatsoever sexually (though I still find TG girls attractive, though more in an aesthetically pleasing way.)
SlothKing

Postby sigmund_floyd » May 9th, 2018, 7:26 pm

I apologize if this is the wrong place. I haven't listened to EMG's FGC but I could really use a girlfriend right about now. I will if I need to. Just feeling isolated.
sigmund_floyd

Postby JackDrago » May 10th, 2018, 4:42 pm

@sigmund_floyd that's what the Meeting Grounds forum is for.
JackDrago
Guru
Guru

Postby OxyFemboi » May 10th, 2018, 6:34 pm

sigmund wrote
I apologize if this is the wrong place. I haven't listened to EMG's FGC but I could really use a girlfriend right about now. I will if I need to. Just feeling isolated.

Welcome to WMM.

What do you want to accomplish with hypnosis or change about yourself with hypnosis? There are a lot of really strange files on this site. Perhaps we can help you find something that you want to listen to.

Jack wrote

Jack, he joined today. He posted this three minutes after he joined. Give him a break.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby sigmund_floyd » May 11th, 2018, 1:54 am

OxyFemboi wrote:
sigmund wrote

Welcome to WMM.

What do you want to accomplish with hypnosis or change about yourself with hypnosis? There are a lot of really strange files on this site. Perhaps we can help you find something that you want to listen to.

Jack wrote

Jack, he joined today. He posted this three minutes after he joined. Give him a break.

Thanks, Oxy. Really. I posted in the wrong place, and Jack's suggestion was fair. As a veteran message board user, I should know better than to hop in for the first time intoxicated from drinks and hypno. I just felt connected to the people here after reading through all 41 pages and posted without thinking.

I'll spare everyone the long version, but I've been into this for years. Hypno for basic life stuff when I was young, and found and spent way too much time on AnnaMalice starting back when it was first launched until it disappeared into the ether. I don't know exactly what I want or where to go. Last night, I just wanted to talk to people like me and still do. You're awesome, btw

ps. i tried to buy CFG several times last night but the transaction never went through...
sigmund_floyd

Postby fireinside23 » May 18th, 2018, 6:38 am

Hey yo, been a while but I started listening to this file again. Well once but it’s a lot stronger now had a gay dream very arousing. But can someone with experience tell me when it actually does work like your feelings cause I still get erect with women just not as good with men. Should also point out I watched a hypnosis video two nights in a row and it was a girl telling me I’m gay and in general.
fireinside23
Regular
Regular

Postby dickdodger69 » May 27th, 2018, 3:51 am

fireinside23 wrote:Hey yo, been a while but I started listening to this file again. Well once but it’s a lot stronger now had a gay dream very arousing. But can someone with experience tell me when it actually does work like your feelings cause I still get erect with women just not as good with men. Should also point out I watched a hypnosis video two nights in a row and it was a girl telling me I’m gay and in general.

I never thought I had any attraction to men back when I was straight, but after being turned by CFG I read up and discovered hypnosis can't make you do anything your truly against. I would say continue to listen to the file and let your mind surrender to what your heart already knows you're gay and want men not women. Once you stop fighting the urge to turn you will be very happy.
dickdodger69
Regular
Regular

PreviousNext

Return to Success Stories