The forced gay success thread...

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Postby Rossyfox » June 21st, 2009, 2:04 pm

stereoxchild wrote:The TrainTotalJock thing didn't really work out btw, I felt no real desire in listening more after a few days (also been pretty busy).

I don't really think whether or not you become addicted to a file is a good indicator that it is actually working - especially if you've been busy. It might just be a bit difficult to get into the routine... or of course it might not be the best file to bring out your masculinity...

...if that is what you actually want to do.

If your desire to be feminine stems from actual transgenderism, I'm not sure you can or should avoid it. But it is of course also possible that there is some other reason you desire femininity.

Only you can discover what you truly want to become (and I hope you can find encouragement here whichever path you choose). I do not think, however, that trying out files to see which has the most effect is the best way to discover your true intentions. You should sit and have a think about what is more desirable to you - a masculine you, or a feminine you - without hypnosis. Try visualising very feminine, moderately feminine, moderately masculine, very masculine lives for yourself.

Once you have chosen, and you're sure of what you want, then you can revisit hypnosis again. EMG can help you change; he can't help you choose.
Rossyfox
Regular
Regular

Postby Dave564 » June 22nd, 2009, 5:31 am

Really good discussion on here guys please carry on I'm really enjoying it.

By the way do you mind if I ask how old everyone is?

I've got a few days off work - not sure what im going to do with myself but feeling pretty strange this morning.
Dave564
Regular
Regular

Postby AlanH26 » June 22nd, 2009, 7:15 am

I'm 31 Dave.

I've also got a few days off before I go to Glastonbury at the weekend but I'm pretty bored. I'm quite tempted to have a listen to CFG which is something I haven't done for about a month.

How's the file working for you now?
AlanH26
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Alien4420 » June 22nd, 2009, 11:17 am

stereoxchild wrote:Oh btw, if you are lazy, should you always follow that impulse thinking "it's okay, that's what I seem to like and that's who I am" or should you try to fight it, eventhough 'that's not who you really are'? ;)

Wish I knew the answer. Because I'm going back and forth, one moment thinking one thing and the next moment listening to CFG. In a way, I feel like I'm just along for the ride. I mean, whatever I do, I seem to get sucked back to CFG, and it's not like it makes me miserable or anything, so . . .

I'm more worried about CFS, I listened to it only once a few days ago but I keep saying my sissy name and I've noticed that my gestures are becoming feminine. And I know I can't do that, not at my age, I'm going to be old in a few years and who the hell would want an old lady t girl?

Think you're right BTW that there may be a relationship between the desire to be fem and the desire or at least willingness to be gay. I've come to think I don't like my masculinity very much. It's part of who I am, but a lot of it isn't something that I like.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby Alien4420 » June 22nd, 2009, 11:36 am

stereoxchild wrote:Oh btw, if you are lazy, should you always follow that impulse thinking "it's okay, that's what I seem to like and that's who I am" or should you try to fight it, eventhough 'that's not who you really are'? ;)

BTW, just reread this and while I still don't have any answers, for either you or myself, I do think that everything should take a back seat to your happiness and the happiness of your partner.

One thing I *don't* believe -- that you shouldn't do this guilt should determine the decision. I'd consider the objective negatives, sure, and homophobia is a real one, but I don't think we should let the homophobia become part of us and make us knock ourselves, as I've been doing.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby stereoxchild » June 22nd, 2009, 1:51 pm

Rossyfox wrote:
I don't really think whether or not you become addicted to a file is a good indicator that it is actually working - especially if you've been busy. It might just be a bit difficult to get into the routine... or of course it might not be the best file to bring out your masculinity...

...if that is what you actually want to do.

If your desire to be feminine stems from actual transgenderism, I'm not sure you can or should avoid it. But it is of course also possible that there is some other reason you desire femininity.

Only you can discover what you truly want to become (and I hope you can find encouragement here whichever path you choose). I do not think, however, that trying out files to see which has the most effect is the best way to discover your true intentions. You should sit and have a think about what is more desirable to you - a masculine you, or a feminine you - without hypnosis. Try visualising very feminine, moderately feminine, moderately masculine, very masculine lives for yourself.

Once you have chosen, and you're sure of what you want, then you can revisit hypnosis again. EMG can help you change; he can't help you choose.

You are right about that, EMG can't help me choose. I should.
I'm 23 years old btw. Maybe a reason why I'm still kind off unsure about what i want and don't want about this? Still, many of you here seem to struggle with what they want, so.. :)
I am not transgendered btw. I'm a guy. I'm just a bit feminine in a way. I like feminity. I love/adore girls. The feminine traits I have are not even over the top, or gay-like or anything like that btw. I just have these little things..
Anyways, what I see as a nice path for me, is the more masculine path. But the thing is, I also would like to be able to enjoy these femfeelings as well, without the negative consequences. I know the feelings are there and I like them and would want to team up again once in a while. But since last year I also started to like certain aspects of masculinity. It can feel good to be able to 'naturally dominate'. So now these femfeelings/files have this aura of a 'fun but weak path' to follow. Something like, being on a steady diet for 6 months and then one day just giving up and buying yourself 10 big macs..
So indeed, then don't go to that Mcdonalds, stay on your diet if that's what you want. But human temptation is not that simple.

Alien4420 wrote:
I'm more worried about CFS, I listened to it only once a few days ago but I keep saying my sissy name and I've noticed that my gestures are becoming feminine. And I know I can't do that, not at my age, I'm going to be old in a few years and who the hell would want an old lady t girl?

Also a reason for me to stop doing femfiles and fantasizing about being feminine. Who the hell would want a lady t girl in general? You'll never be a real girl, how hard you try. So why get obsessed over it? That's plain self-torture.
But sweet though.
(oh sweet sweet forbidden fruit)

Alien4420 wrote:
BTW, just reread this and while I still don't have any answers, for either you or myself, I do think that everything should take a back seat to your happiness and the happiness of your partner.

One thing I *don't* believe -- that you shouldn't do this guilt should determine the decision. I'd consider the objective negatives, sure, and homophobia is a real one, but I don't think we should let the homophobia become part of us and make us knock ourselves, as I've been doing.

I don't really understand the last part here, could you explain?
But yes everything SHOULD take a back seat.
You know, me and her have been practicly living together for the last few months, and I've been cool and all. Still haven't listened to anything femmy. But in a week I will probably see her only once a week/ every 2 weeks for the next two months. There will be several lonely yet horny nights. Sometimes I feel that, I'll manage to resist. And sometimes I feel like it would be fun to listen again.
stereoxchild
Regular
Regular

Postby Alien4420 » June 22nd, 2009, 3:23 pm

stereoxchild wrote:

You are right about that, EMG can't help me choose. I should.
I'm 23 years old btw. Maybe a reason why I'm still kind off unsure about what i want and don't want about this? Still, many of you here seem to struggle with what they want, so.. :)

Yeah, it never goes away. And you keep changing throughout your life. Forex, it's really common for middle-aged guys to start crossdressing, don't know whether it's changing hormones or they just discover that they like it.

One thing I think is that you usually become more OK with what you like. There's less pressure, particularly once you've had kids and they've gone off to school.

I am not transgendered btw. I'm a guy. I'm just a bit feminine in a way. I like feminity. I love/adore girls. The feminine traits I have are not even over the top, or gay-like or anything like that btw. I just have these little things..
Anyways, what I see as a nice path for me, is the more masculine path. But the thing is, I also would like to be able to enjoy these femfeelings as well, without the negative consequences. I know the feelings are there and I like them and would want to team up again once in a while. But since last year I also started to like certain aspects of masculinity. It can feel good to be able to 'naturally dominate'. So now these femfeelings/files have this aura of a 'fun but weak path' to follow. Something like, being on a steady diet for 6 months and then one day just giving up and buying yourself 10 big macs..
So indeed, then don't go to that Mcdonalds, stay on your diet if that's what you want. But human temptation is not that simple.

I think your feelings are really common, BTW. Most guys have quirks. It took me years to realize that. And a desire for feminization is a really common one.

Also a reason for me to stop doing femfiles and fantasizing about being feminine. Who the hell would want a lady t girl in general? You'll never be a real girl, how hard you try. So why get obsessed over it? That's plain self-torture.
But sweet though.
(oh sweet sweet forbidden fruit)

What I've heard from t girls is that they never want for sex, because a lot of guys are really into them. Their problem is relationships. The guys who like t girls are typically bi guys for whom a cock and tits are the best of both worlds. But they want to have families and be socially accepted. So they marry women to get the life they want, and use t girls for sex.

stereoxchild wrote:
alien4420 wrote:

I don't really understand the last part here, could you explain?
But yes everything SHOULD take a back seat.
You know, me and her have been practicly living together for the last few months, and I've been cool and all. Still haven't listened to anything femmy. But in a week I will probably see her only once a week/ every 2 weeks for the next two months. There will be several lonely yet horny nights. Sometimes I feel that, I'll manage to resist. And sometimes I feel like it would be fun to listen again.

Basically, I'm saying that you should do what's best for you and your GF, not what *society* wants you to do. I'm struggling with this myself right now. I'm perfectly happy being gay, but in the back of my mind are the guys at work going on about "faggots." And part of me says, OK, this is real, if you're gay you're going to face some shit and that's a valid reason not to be if you have the choice. But part of me also takes that into myself and feels bad about being gay. And that's the part I'm trying to deal with right now.

Oh, well, I suppose I've been just as unclear as the first time . . . maybe it's just better to say I'm dealing with some shit and leave it at that? :-)
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby Dave564 » June 22nd, 2009, 4:02 pm

I'm in kind of a weird situation, I find myself agreeing with Alien4420, I don't think I "want" to be gay knowing what I'd have to go through in life, but then I do live in a very gay-tolerant city and have no real intentions of moving away, I don't think being this way has to be problematic, I mean we're known for having a really big gay population yet it's quite clear most still choose to keep their sexuality private, I would have no problem doing that if I felt like I had to, I think the strange thing that I'm experiencing at the moment is that I'm actually enjoying listening to the file, and so far the small changes I'm noticing are not unwelcome.
Dave564
Regular
Regular

Postby Alien4420 » June 23rd, 2009, 8:02 am

Dave564 wrote:I think the strange thing that I'm experiencing at the moment is that I'm actually enjoying listening to the file, and so far the small changes I'm noticing are not unwelcome.

Weird, isn't it? I had a great time with most of the changes. One day something would gross me out, a couple of days later it would turn me on.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby Rossyfox » June 23rd, 2009, 11:58 am

stereoxchild wrote:
Anyways, what I see as a nice path for me, is the more masculine path. But the thing is, I also would like to be able to enjoy these femfeelings as well, without the negative consequences. I know the feelings are there and I like them and would want to team up again once in a while.

Perhaps you need to just be able to be different things at different times, then.

Of course, you might need an interactive hypnotist for that...
Rossyfox
Regular
Regular

Postby kaiser » June 24th, 2009, 1:26 pm

So everyone seems to flip flop back and forth between wanting to be gay and feeling the need to be straight...This seems to be the trend anyway. I think the file has allowed many of you to see that homosexuality in experience is not bad, however, society has still brainwashed you much further than the files have to believe it is. This is what you are struggling against.

I have had part of that as a problem in my life since I was born. I have always wanted a family and kids, mainly because I think I would be a great father, loving, caring etc. Yet I also have these sexual fantasies towards men. I have listened to this file a couple times but no more than three or four. It has not really had much of an effect, I do not think. I still have the same issues as when I started.
kaiser
Regular
Regular

Postby stereoxchild » June 24th, 2009, 3:04 pm

Well, guess it's not a bad thing the oh so evil society 'brainwashed' us into believing being gay is not acceptable. Else there would be no longer a human species.
stereoxchild
Regular
Regular

Postby Alien4420 » June 24th, 2009, 4:26 pm

stereoxchild wrote:Well, guess it's not a bad thing the oh so evil society 'brainwashed' us into believing being gay is not acceptable. Else there would be no longer a human species.

Well, yeah, but it's also true that there are gay and bi people and apparently always have been, in every society. Which raises the question of why, if homosexuality is bad for society, the genes or memes that lead to it haven't died out. Answer not known yet, I think, but there's speculation that gayness may be advantageous to society -- and society's ability to reproduce -- in other ways. Perhaps, to the extent it may be genetic, the genes confer reproductive advantages on those who have them but choose heterosexual lifestyles. Perhaps gay individuals make special contributions to society, like Michelangelo or Lincoln. Or maybe it's just something that happens. Either way, I'm not going to worry about it, any more than I worry about straight couples that decide not to have children: the one thing the world has plenty of right now is people, and since most straight guys are perfectly happy being straight, I don't think that there's going to be a stampede to Curse Forced Gay!
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby Alien4420 » June 24th, 2009, 4:34 pm

kaiser wrote:I think the file has allowed many of you to see that homosexuality in experience is not bad, however, society has still brainwashed you much further than the files have to believe it is. This is what you are struggling against.

That is one of the things that these files, CFG and CSS, have taught me. It's amazing how much of our attitude seems to be determined by a few basic settings in the brain. I'm not sure how much of that comes from society, but I do know that stuff that grossed me out now has the opposite effect. And I think that's made me more tolerant.

kaiser wrote:

I have had part of that as a problem in my life since I was born. I have always wanted a family and kids, mainly because I think I would be a great father, loving, caring etc. Yet I also have these sexual fantasies towards men. I have listened to this file a couple times but no more than three or four. It has not really had much of an effect, I do not think. I still have the same issues as when I started.

It takes a while, repeated listenings. So be careful, because if you go too far, you'll probably get your sex, but lose the opportunity for a family! -- Since you already like men, why not just hook up with some guys? No need for the file.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby Rossyfox » June 24th, 2009, 8:21 pm

stereoxchild wrote:Well, guess it's not a bad thing the oh so evil society 'brainwashed' us into believing being gay is not acceptable. Else there would be no longer a human species.

That's a bit silly. Given the current population growth, do you think even substantial rates of homosexuality would make numbers begin to decline?
Rossyfox
Regular
Regular

Postby Dave564 » June 25th, 2009, 11:13 am

When I woke up this morning I noticed a real change, this is definitely the biggest most noticeable change in "feeling" I've had since I started listening to the file - without a shadow of a doubt - this morning I felt gay it's as simple as that - I went straight online and started looking pictures of men - I've been in a really good mood all day today too, in fact an uncharacteristically good mood compared to how I've been of late.

I was actually just listening to some music just now, and some of the tunes had homophobic lyrics and I can't believe I'm saying this - but I actually had to switch it off - I know the reason why I started listening to it had nothing to do with that (I've never been anti-gay or anything like that) but I dunno - something about hearing it today just pissed me off - very weird.
Dave564
Regular
Regular

Postby Alien4420 » June 25th, 2009, 12:47 pm

Dave564 wrote:When I woke up this morning I noticed a real change, this is definitely the biggest most noticeable change in "feeling" I've had since I started listening to the file - without a shadow of a doubt - this morning I felt gay it's as simple as that - I went straight online and started looking pictures of men - I've been in a really good mood all day today too, in fact an uncharacteristically good mood compared to how I've been of late.

Amazing, isn't it? I think the feeling good part is one of the reasons I still haven't been able to change back. I'll get freaked out and think to myself "OK, I should listen to Deprogram All twice a day so I don't listen to CFG again," and then I just put it off, it's as if I don't really want to . . .
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby Dave564 » June 25th, 2009, 4:01 pm

It's even more amazing considering I've not been in a good way recently, all sorts of problems here, there, at work and everywhere - I just don't know why I feel so good!
Dave564
Regular
Regular

Postby Alien4420 » June 25th, 2009, 6:33 pm

Dave564 wrote:It's even more amazing considering I've not been in a good way recently, all sorts of problems here, there, at work and everywhere - I just don't know why I feel so good!

I was like that until I tried to undo things about two months in.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby Dave564 » June 26th, 2009, 2:16 am

Really sorry to hear that :(

What do you think you're going to do about it?

I feel pretty good this morning too, gonna listen to the file again after breakfast I think and then go out, I've got no work today too!
Dave564
Regular
Regular

Postby Alien4420 » June 26th, 2009, 9:10 am

Dave564 wrote:Really sorry to hear that :(

What do you think you're going to do about it?

I feel pretty good this morning too, gonna listen to the file again after breakfast I think and then go out, I've got no work today too!

I'm not sure. Some of each of the files I've listened to seems to be stuck in my head even though I only listened once or twice. Sometimes I'm dying to lick pussy from curse forced straight, I'm feeling sort of bi and wanting to feminize myself from stroke sissy, and I'm feeling bad about being gay from the live hypnosis. But I haven't been able to stop listening to CFG or make myself listen to Deprogram All again, and except for the bi impulses I'm still gay. In fact I almost went off with a guy in the doctor's office the other day, I couldn't hide the fact that I was interested in him and he reciprocated. Which was kind of exciting, and cool because in the back of my head there's this nagging voice saying no one cute is going to be interested in me.

So I guess right now, I'm sort of along for the ride, avoiding any files/hypnosis other than CFG and hoping either that the suggestions from the other hypnosis will fade or find a way to coexist happily. I mean, it would be way cool to be bi, and I think I'm OK with the fem/breast growth stuff if I don't have to go full time, my main worry is that it would make me less attractive to other guys. If only the suggestions would stop fighting one another . . .
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby Dave564 » June 26th, 2009, 5:23 pm

man that is so cool, why didnt you go off with the guy in the doctors?
Dave564
Regular
Regular

Postby kaiser » June 26th, 2009, 5:49 pm

[/quote alien4420]

It takes a while, repeated listenings. So be careful, because if you go too far, you'll probably get your sex, but lose the opportunity for a family! -- Since you already like men, why not just hook up with some guys? No need for the file.[/quote]

the main reason I do not have general sex with men is because of a backlash after I orgasm. My mind recoils and completely freaks out at what I have just done. I basically become a completely different person and want nothing to do with what I have just done. I need to escape the men. This is sometimes why i fantasize about being forced into being the slave, not just in role, but in reality, of another man. Though I know it would never work because I would orgasm and then the backlash would come.
kaiser
Regular
Regular

Postby Alien4420 » June 26th, 2009, 7:02 pm

kaiser wrote: the main reason I do not have general sex with men is because of a backlash after I orgasm. My mind recoils and completely freaks out at what I have just done. I basically become a completely different person and want nothing to do with what I have just done. I need to escape the men. This is sometimes why i fantasize about being forced into being the slave, not just in role, but in reality, of another man. Though I know it would never work because I would orgasm and then the backlash would come.

No guarantees, but you might be pleasantly surprised. The file makes you feel good about being gay. I think that knowing that you're being forced helps as well, there's less of that "I shouldn't be doing this" because when you try to get into women you can't. Which can be erotic in its own right, not when it happens but I sometimes get horny when I think about it.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby Alien4420 » June 26th, 2009, 7:24 pm

Dave564 wrote:man that is so cool, why didnt you go off with the guy in the doctors?

Because I was still waiting for my appointment, LOL, and I'm so new to this that it took me a while to figure out what was going on!

What happened is that we were sitting across from one another, and I was trying to hide my interest, but he picked up on it and looked back at me. Then he started tapping his foot, and I started doing the same even though I was trying not to. Then he got called for his appointment and when he was done he came back in to the waiting room, smiled, walked over and said hi, how you doing, so I smiled back and said hi and he left.

I'm getting hot thinking about it. :-)
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby Ryan83 » June 28th, 2009, 4:28 am

Ok, so for a few years now I have occasionally listened to the CFG file, and it seems to have had some effect.

Well, put it this way- I'm pretty sure I was straight before I started messing with that file and a few others.

Then I went through a long, long phase of confusion where I liked the thought of being with men, but I wasn't quite totally there. Now it's really starting to slip away.

And now...well, now I'm seriously thinking about trying CFG again. I have read through this entire thread, so I know all the warnings and stories. I've been bouncing this around in my head for awhile now, and at this point, I kind of think- what have I got to lose? :)

So I'm going to listen to it tonight. Not sure if I'll continue, but we'll see what happens. I'll keep everyone posted on any progress I make.
Ryan83
Regular
Regular

Postby ftslave67 » June 28th, 2009, 5:52 am

Maybe I should give the file a try. ALthough I have accepted the fact that I'm gay since about age 23, I've never been entirely comfortable with it, due to religious upbringing, the threat of AIDS, etc.

If you have that kind of success where a guy is flirting with you after a couple listens, then maybe there is something to it.
ftslave67
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Dave564 » June 28th, 2009, 6:24 am

lol cool story Alien4420
Dave564
Regular
Regular

Postby Alien4420 » June 28th, 2009, 7:30 am

ftslave67 wrote:Maybe I should give the file a try. ALthough I have accepted the fact that I'm gay since about age 23, I've never been entirely comfortable with it, due to religious upbringing, the threat of AIDS, etc.

If you have that kind of success where a guy is flirting with you after a couple listens, then maybe there is something to it.

I think that sounds like a great idea for you. It really did get me past my negative feelings towards being gay, including the fear of AIDS.

It wasn't just a few listens, BTW (Ithat was Dave, who's feeling gay after only a few days -- this file is amazing). I've been listening every day for about three months now so it's had plenty of time to sink in. Seems to me you should just keep listening once a day until it does what you want, it should be pretty permanent after three months or so.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby Alien4420 » June 28th, 2009, 10:00 am

Ryan83 wrote:Ok, so for a few years now I have occasionally listened to the CFG file, and it seems to have had some effect.

Well, put it this way- I'm pretty sure I was straight before I started messing with that file and a few others.

Then I went through a long, long phase of confusion where I liked the thought of being with men, but I wasn't quite totally there. Now it's really starting to slip away.

And now...well, now I'm seriously thinking about trying CFG again. I have read through this entire thread, so I know all the warnings and stories. I've been bouncing this around in my head for awhile now, and at this point, I kind of think- what have I got to lose? :)

So I'm going to listen to it tonight. Not sure if I'll continue, but we'll see what happens. I'll keep everyone posted on any progress I make.

LOL, yeah. I'd never listened to a file to make you gay but I'd listened to some hypnodomme/feminization files, and they'd have these suggestions in them that said you were going to please both men and women, that sort of thing. And they'd sort of make me curious for a while, but the effects were only partial and most of it would fade away.

But I think they planted some of the seeds that made me listen to CFG and it feels really good to give in, really wish I could do that for the sissy stuff as well. I was kind of freaked out for a while when I tried to change back and couldn't, but after listening to Forced Straight again yesterday without success I'm start to accept that the change may be permanent and feeling good about it again. So YMMV, but I do know that I'm happy and as far as I can tell so is everyone else who's written about it here, whether they were able to change back or not.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby ftslave67 » June 28th, 2009, 10:10 am

Well, I listened, and I don't think it's going on my "favorites" any time soon. Kind of negative--the suggestions about feeling humiliation, and "you don't deserve a woman"--kind of silly and insulting. Then again, I've never really wanted to be with a woman--lol.

I personally think the files of throbbybobby, jekket, blink, littlecaltoy and others are more interesting and fun. Throbbybobby's "Mastur-trance" is like sonic viagra.
ftslave67
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Alien4420 » June 28th, 2009, 11:50 am

ftslave67 wrote:Well, I listened, and I don't think it's going on my "favorites" any time soon. Kind of negative--the suggestions about feeling humiliation, and "you don't deserve a woman"--kind of silly and insulting. Then again, I've never really wanted to be with a woman--lol.

I personally think the files of throbbybobby, jekket, blink, littlecaltoy and others are more interesting and fun. Throbbybobby's "Mastur-trance" is like sonic viagra.

Hmmm, sorry it didn't work for you. I guess I hadn't thought of it from that perspective. I didn't like those parts of the file but it was more along the lines of when I got to the "you deserve this/you don't deserve a woman" stuff I'd get puzzled and think "why don't I?" Eventually I started feeling a need to be punished for the things I've done over the years, but it took me a while to realize it was connected with CFG.

The humiliation stuff about not being able to satisfy your GF just seemed like filler to me because I didn't have one.

Anyway, sorry again that it didn't work for you and a bit chagrined that I didn't see the implicit homophobia in "you don't deserve a woman, you deserve a man." Perhaps someone should make a "feeling good about being gay" file for gay/bi guys who want to get rid of socially-imposed crap? Rather than trying to co-opt a curse file.

Not familiar with those other files, BTW, but you have me intrigued . . .
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby Dave564 » June 28th, 2009, 1:30 pm

Alien4420 I would say closer to 3 weeks before I felt anything.
Dave564
Regular
Regular

Postby Alien4420 » June 28th, 2009, 3:23 pm

Dave564 wrote:Alien4420 I would say closer to 3 weeks before I felt anything.

Huh, I really lost track of the time, didn't I . . .

So are you planning to stay gay, or are you going to try Forced Straight?
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby cisvestite » June 28th, 2009, 8:42 pm

Alien4420 wrote:

Well, yeah, but it's also true that there are gay and bi people and apparently always have been, in every society. Which raises the question of why, if homosexuality is bad for society, the genes or memes that lead to it haven't died out. Answer not known yet, I think, but there's speculation that gayness may be advantageous to society -- and society's ability to reproduce -- in other ways. Perhaps, to the extent it may be genetic, the genes confer reproductive advantages on those who have them but choose heterosexual lifestyles. Perhaps gay individuals make special contributions to society, like Michelangelo or Lincoln. Or maybe it's just something that happens. Either way, I'm not going to worry about it, any more than I worry about straight couples that decide not to have children: the one thing the world has plenty of right now is people, and since most straight guys are perfectly happy being straight, I don't think that there's going to be a stampede to Curse Forced Gay!

Another possibility is that there may be some sort of heterozygote advantage involved.

But yeah, the idea that having a society that's accepting of gays would lead to the end of the human species is a bit retarded. It presupposes that this would increase the proportion of gay people. It's exactly the sort of thing someone struggling with latent homosexuality would say, since someone in that situation projecting their own feelings onto everyone else would lead them to think this scenario is plausible.
cisvestite
Regular
Regular

Postby cisvestite » June 28th, 2009, 8:45 pm

Alien4420 wrote:Amazing, isn't it? I think the feeling good part is one of the reasons I still haven't been able to change back. I'll get freaked out and think to myself "OK, I should listen to Deprogram All twice a day so I don't listen to CFG again," and then I just put it off, it's as if I don't really want to . . .

Have you ever read "Quarantine" by Greg Egan? If not, you should.
cisvestite
Regular
Regular

Postby ftslave67 » June 29th, 2009, 5:40 am

"the idea that having a society that's accepting of gays would lead to the end of the human species is a bit retarded"--great point--you would have to assume that homosexuality is so irresistable that no one could resist to come to this conclusion. As it is, best estimates are that 3 to 5% of people are gay, whether they are out or not. Society's acceptance would not change the proportion, only make life easier and more pleasant for that 3 to 5%. And would make society as a whole more productive.
ftslave67
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Alien4420 » June 29th, 2009, 7:50 am

cisvestite wrote:
Another possibility is that there may be some sort of heterozygote advantage involved.

Sure.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby Alien4420 » June 29th, 2009, 8:14 am

ftslave67 wrote:"the idea that having a society that's accepting of gays would lead to the end of the human species is a bit retarded"--great point--you would have to assume that homosexuality is so irresistable that no one could resist to come to this conclusion. As it is, best estimates are that 3 to 5% of people are gay, whether they are out or not. Society's acceptance would not change the proportion, only make life easier and more pleasant for that 3 to 5%. And would make society as a whole more productive.

What I think society's acceptance will do is a) encourage more "optional" homosexual behavior -- many people after all are somewhat bi, with it seems the potential for any orientation; and b) encourage "Larry Craig" people who enter heterosexual marriages because of social pressure to be themselves.

It seems to me that the first change is neutral in today's society, and the second beneficial, since those marriages can be unhappy and end up breaking up. The main drawback I think is that some economic resources will be diverted from child rearing, but before society gets hot and bothered about that it should perhaps look in the mirror -- we have an awful lot of children growing up in poverty, and it ain't because of gays. Are we also prepared to go back to a time when divorce was a rarity? Because that does far more to reduce the resources available to children than the happiness of a few gay guys would or could. Pay higher taxes on our McMansions so kids can have better schools?
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby Jeshi » June 29th, 2009, 9:29 pm

ftslave67 wrote:"the idea that having a society that's accepting of gays would lead to the end of the human species is a bit retarded"--great point--you would have to assume that homosexuality is so irresistable that no one could resist to come to this conclusion. As it is, best estimates are that 3 to 5% of people are gay, whether they are out or not. Society's acceptance would not change the proportion, only make life easier and more pleasant for that 3 to 5%. And would make society as a whole more productive.

Not to mention the 5% number is based on people being OUT.
It might go up if nobody has the urge to lie about being gay.

But it's not really enough to cause THE END OF THE WORLD =P
Jeshi
Guru
Guru

Postby gozar9000 » June 30th, 2009, 1:38 am

wow this file has been really effective,
I am straight but hearing your guys stories and your conversions has been turning me on.

and i have been getting turned on about the possibility of me becoming gay also. i dont have a girl friend at the time.
the only problem is that i am in the military and they still kinda frown on gays. but i can still hide it from them

so do you guys think i should listen to the file or not.
gozar9000

Postby Alien4420 » June 30th, 2009, 5:35 am

gozar9000 wrote:wow this file has been really effective,
I am straight but hearing your guys stories and your conversions has been turning me on.

and i have been getting turned on about the possibility of me becoming gay also. i dont have a girl friend at the time.
the only problem is that i am in the military and they still kinda frown on gays. but i can still hide it from them

so do you guys think i should listen to the file or not.

If it weren't for the military, I'd say go for it, but it doesn't look like Obama is going to repeal don't ask soon, so . . . I don't know what the actual risks of being discharged are, and without knowing the risk, it's hard to know what to think.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby gozar9000 » June 30th, 2009, 12:59 pm

well i know that there are bi/gays in the military. still dont ask dont tell.

they dont say they are gay but you can tell. and then there are some that can hide it really well.
one of my friends is bi but i would not have know if he did not tell me.
i think i could be able to hide it from the military.
I dont think they can kick you out for that without them having evidence and not just speculation but mabey its not worth the risk.
gozar9000

Postby ftslave67 » June 30th, 2009, 1:06 pm

Gozar--yeah, I would recommend against it--potential unintended consequences.
ftslave67
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Alien4420 » June 30th, 2009, 2:42 pm

gozar9000 wrote:well i know that there are bi/gays in the military. still dont ask dont tell.

they dont say they are gay but you can tell. and then there are some that can hide it really well.
one of my friends is bi but i would not have know if he did not tell me.
i think i could be able to hide it from the military.
I dont think they can kick you out for that without them having evidence and not just speculation but mabey its not worth the risk.

Frustrating, but probably true. If you have patience, I'm sure Obama will come through on his promise, he seems to be putting it off as long as he can because of the political price Clinton paid.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

military

Postby kaiser » July 3rd, 2009, 12:07 pm

If you are able to hide it, does not mean you should try it. Being gay comes with many complications. You will have feelings and desires that you will want to act upon, yet won't be able to, safely, in the Military. I would recommend just sticking out your "sentence" and if you are still intrigued by what is presented in these articles after wards, then go for it.

I consider myself Bi-sexual with a lack of confidence around women. This causes me to turn toward men, because, well they are "easy." There are not the interest "games" with men as there are with women. however, they do present their own sets of drama and complications. Especially if someone wants a relationship.
kaiser
Regular
Regular

Postby stereoxchild » July 3rd, 2009, 6:28 pm

An update on my front:

I still stayed clear of all hypnosis files, although interest rises when boredom strikes. Been having lots of contrasting feelings lately between masculinity, femininity & homosexuality. Sometimes I feel interested in one way, a day later the other way..
The fem/gay feelings seem to hit me when I feel kind of 'weak' emotionally. You know, when you're up late at night alone behind your pc. So they still don't feel 'right' to me.
Also had a gay fantasy about one of my friends this week. He gets many girls all the time and told me about it and at night I felt kind of hot how he attracted all these girls and I fantasised I sucked his cock. I gave in to this thought and masturbated to it. It felt kind of feminine following the 'girls are attracted to boys that get many girls' idea. It was not that I'm sexually attracted to him in person, I was more attracted to the fact that he for some reason gets girls to submit pretty easily to him. And the more girls he gets, the more girls seem to get attracted to him. It felt like some sort of dominating power making me submit as well.
Felt a bit awkward when I saw him again the other day though. Also felt kind of bad because it's the first time I gave in to this kind of submissive fantasy in one year.
Also made me doubt my sexuality again, although I go crazy as hell over all these girls walking in the city these days when the weather is hot.
So: mixed feelings. ;)
stereoxchild
Regular
Regular

Postby litebrite » July 3rd, 2009, 8:30 pm

So first of all let me say hi to everyone as I'm a pretty new member here but I've read this thread with great interest. Hopefully this isn't the wrong place to ask this (if it is.....sorry! don't mean to offend) I was wondering if anyone knew of any resources focusing on the attraction aspect to another man and helping to accept your homosexual feelings/leanings whatever you wanna call it. It seems like a lot of people have seen results with the forced gay file, but the thing is I'm a little unsure as it seems to take a little negative or pushed into it kind of vibe (at least from reading all the comments) I already know I have gay tendencies but am struggling with fully accepting them as opposed to going back and forth yo-yo style :) Anyway any thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks!
litebrite

Postby Dave564 » July 4th, 2009, 4:54 am

2 days ago someone (who lives fairly local) contacted me through the site, he's offered a "no strings" meet to chat and possibly do more if I feel comfortable - we've exchanged pictures now and I have to say I'm so excited but so nervous at the same time - we're meeting tonight.

Apologies for the very sudden and rushed post but I haven't had access to a computer for a while.

Still listening to the file and loving it.
Dave564
Regular
Regular

Litebrite

Postby kaiser » July 4th, 2009, 7:53 am

I had suggested an "attraction to men" file on the voting page, but it was removed or voted down. There is currently one, but it focuses on feminization as part of the file. I just wanted a file that would increase a persons attraction for men. Thereby allowing them to feel more comfortable toward them. It would also help gay men, in my minds eye, having longer relationships because they would have feelings for each other. Rather than, wham, bam, thank you mam. Then again we are getting of subject aren't we?
kaiser
Regular
Regular

PreviousNext

Return to Success Stories