Hypno

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Hypno

Postby rubberdiaper » July 19th, 2005, 8:30 pm

What hypnosis effects are phiscal and can seen by other and which ones are just in the persons head?

please psot resposes i want to do hypno but not the wrong ones
rubberdiaper

Postby loony28 » July 19th, 2005, 8:46 pm

:twisted: What type of hypno files were you looking at? Did you want to physically change or did you just want to hallucinate the changes? :twisted:
loony28
Guru
Guru

Postby rubberdiaper » July 19th, 2005, 9:31 pm

to start ullecent changes and then actuall ones
rubberdiaper

Postby rubberdiaper » July 19th, 2005, 9:32 pm

well what physical ones arent permanet?
rubberdiaper

Postby hailtheprinceofdarkness » February 12th, 2006, 11:17 am

this is a very complecated question. It is certainly possible that a physical transformation can occur from hypnosis mp3s, but it would take several years at best if you wanted something natural to change. like if you wanted eye color to change from green to red, that would require so much work you'd have to be hopelessly devoted to the cause or totally insane and wanting to look it.

I have heard that ancient native american Shaman have perfected the art of shapeshifting through many years of self induced trances.

if you are serious, keep at it for a VERY long time, but you may be satisfied with only the illusion
hailtheprinceofdarkness
Regular
Regular

i agree

Postby gork151 » February 12th, 2006, 2:33 pm

the person with the long sceen name is giving good advice lol .. however it is possible that by diligent use of aparticular file one can by adding on to via modern science some of the attributes that the file is suggesting ... i saw a thing on tv about a guy who has transformed himself into a cat -- teeth via dental --- eyes more cat like via plastic surgery-- spots via tattooists .. so maybe you do not independantly grow these things like the one shape shifter described above but it will reinforce the notion to the point you take other means available...if you were aguy and listened to the bimbo slut sereis long enough would you excerise differently which would add or displace weight from around your body after awhile -- walking different more fem might replicate a more female form -- then would you talk in a higher pitch and change the muscle of your vocal cords ... then add a little plasic surgery ... i would guess it all would come together in a much more believable package if one had been listening deeply to files for a long time and had a deep seated feeling of a cat for instance ... if one thinks they are a cat -feels like a cat- moves like a cat adding a few extras like teeth would feel very normal.. would the teetth change on their own? as a biologist i would fine that hard to see how but what does it matter how it happened in the long run?? as long as the prson undergoing the transformation wanted it.
gork151
Mentor
Mentor

Postby OMGWTFBBQ » February 22nd, 2006, 8:55 pm

I'd say you can affect your body on a chemical level. Like the things your body produces inside.

So hormones for breasts, hip sizes, appetites and anything psychological at all really could be affected.
OMGWTFBBQ
Regular
Regular

Return to Success Stories