Recommended files for a newbie (?)

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Recommended files for a newbie (?)

Postby operachild » July 20th, 2005, 10:56 am

New here, yet interested. (i'm a psych student.)
But, I dont want to just click around and screw myself over.
Is there anything that you'd recommend that worked well on you or would recommend for a "beginner?"
operachild

Postby Kendai » July 20th, 2005, 11:46 am

well, start with the indutions and deepeners, you have to learn to get into trance first, and get your trance to a decent level for the files that actually DO something.

then, when you think you're ready for the files with effects, try out trigfreeze, it's a simple file, and there's a tester for it as well.
Kendai
Mentor
Mentor

Postby misfit » August 12th, 2005, 4:23 pm

Also, before you try using any file on yourself, listen to it without the induction. Make sure you know exactly what you're programming yourself with. Some of the files may have little things you wouldn't think of that will trip you up later. For instance, the Weight Loss has a line that "food won't taste as good to you". That may not be what you really want. By all means, look before you leap.
misfit

Postby tarantulaman1000 » August 12th, 2005, 7:44 pm

Welcome, I recommend TrigFreeze as your first file. Simple vocal trigger to test hypnosis. Do what the file says, but be cautiously optimistic. Don't just respond to the trigger automatically, try to test it. If you don't just play along it will ultimately strengthen future trances.
tarantulaman1000
Regular
Regular

Postby hailtheprinceofdarkness » February 12th, 2006, 11:09 am

I mentioned on another thread that the freeze trigger seems remarkably sucessful. By Goddesspiral? anyway, the first thing you should always do when starting anything is start with the basics.
(unless it is politics and you are the son of a president and dropped out of college.)

Try a basic induction first, then go on to the freeze program, use them both together too, that might work well.
hailtheprinceofdarkness
Regular
Regular

Return to Success Stories