18-45 Hot Women Thread

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Postby homerj1620 » April 20th, 2010, 12:23 am

dshadfield78 wrote:Listen to the origional only nine times EVERY OTHER day. I think you are doing too much and probably you ae so hungry for results that its negating the effects.

Okay. I'll back off and see if that makes a difference.
homerj1620
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Blackjaz » April 20th, 2010, 9:49 am

homerj1620 wrote:
dshadfield78 wrote:Listen to the origional only nine times EVERY OTHER day. I think you are doing too much and probably you ae so hungry for results that its negating the effects.

Okay. I'll back off and see if that makes a difference.
I'm doing the same. I started yesterday . and we'll see in 30 days where that puts me. 10 times per day should do some kinda effect.
Blackjaz
Mentor
Mentor

Postby AlanH26 » April 22nd, 2010, 4:31 pm

I've been listening to the remix every lunchtime for just over a week, about four or five times on each instance. I've noticed some women are more talkative to me although I can't be sure how much of that is just my imagination; it may have been the same before.

I don't really have time to listen to the file nine times in a row. Will what I'm doing now have an effect?
AlanH26
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Blackjaz » April 22nd, 2010, 6:09 pm

AlanH26 wrote:I've been listening to the remix every lunchtime for just over a week, about four or five times on each instance. I've noticed some women are more talkative to me although I can't be sure how much of that is just my imagination; it may have been the same before.

I don't really have time to listen to the file nine times in a row. Will what I'm doing now have an effect?
I don't think you have to with the remix file.
Blackjaz
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Dethdealer » April 23rd, 2010, 12:23 pm

Just started listening today. Will keep you guys posted.
Dethdealer

Postby Kyu » April 28th, 2010, 11:23 am

I know 9 times a day is optimal for the original file, but what's the optimal listening for the remix file, since its like listening to the original 62x?
Kyu
Regular
Regular

Postby Blackjaz » April 28th, 2010, 1:05 pm

Kyu wrote:I know 9 times a day is optimal for the original file, but what's the optimal listening for the remix file, since its like listening to the original 62x?
I would think once a day.
Blackjaz
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Kyu » April 28th, 2010, 2:18 pm

Do I need to be doing anything special while I listen to it, or can I just be sitting here surfing the Internet while it plays?
Kyu
Regular
Regular

Postby AlanH26 » April 29th, 2010, 12:34 am

Kyu wrote:Do I need to be doing anything special while I listen to it, or can I just be sitting here surfing the Internet while it plays?

Well I've been listening to it for two weeks, every lunchtime at work. That's about four or five times in a row on each instance. I read at the same time. To be honest, it's had no effect at all on me so I don't know whether it's because I'm reading or whether it just won't work on me.
AlanH26
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Blackjaz » April 29th, 2010, 12:40 am

Just remember not to rush for result guys. Most files do different things to people.
Blackjaz
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Kyu » May 5th, 2010, 7:06 am

I've been listening to the remx file twice a day for about a week now. I've noticed a few more glances than usual, but that's it for now. I expect more as mre time goes by, of course.

I have two questuons though. Is twice a day with the remox file too much, and do I have to have listened to the original file first for the remix to work?
Kyu
Regular
Regular

Postby lbfm » June 4th, 2010, 4:45 pm

seems the female personel in shops/stores are more friendly/talkative to me since I started listening to this file, also I got some random conversations with girls on the street out of nowhere... maybe its just in my head i dont know. I just dont feel any different. I always had some speaking problems, I speak to fast, soft, I tend to mumble a bit, and I feel that hasnt changed. Still I feel girls react more positive to me.

Maybe it has a placebo-like effect on me, "I used this file so I think it helps me".

Either way i think this file helps me :)
lbfm

Postby avion84 » June 12th, 2010, 10:45 am

Color me skeptical.
avion84

Postby dshadfield78 » July 13th, 2010, 5:41 am

ANy new developments? Especially those who were skeptical?
dshadfield78
Regular
Regular

Postby blaz » July 23rd, 2010, 4:17 pm

Could anyone tell me how to find this, or link it, as with the new site layout is making it pretty hard to track down.

EDIT:Never Mind I got it. will post results if i remember. I like the fact that trance is not necessary since my mind always wanders.
blaz

Postby dshadfield78 » November 21st, 2010, 9:15 am

ANy new feedback?
dshadfield78
Regular
Regular

Postby homerj1620 » November 22nd, 2010, 8:25 pm

dshadfield78 wrote:ANy new feedback?

I still listen regularly, but haven't noticed any effects.
homerj1620
Mentor
Mentor

Postby buttlicker79 » December 23rd, 2010, 10:18 am

I'm new to the site and I too can't find this file you guys are talking about ... I 'd like to see the link to it as i'm considering checking it and the remix out .. Alas no idea who the creators are and who/what section I should look under.

A little help would be appreciated

Nevermind I found it after searching women and going thru that. Figures
buttlicker79

Postby octane69 » March 1st, 2011, 12:32 pm

I have been listening to this file on loop on my MP3 player whenever i am traveling or working on the computer... noticed some effects already.

Would like to know if listening it on loop(i do not know how many times it plays..) will be effective? There is a post here that says the more you listen the more effect it has.. and then another saying 9 times a day...

what would be the best? listening 9 times or countless times? I do get a buzz in my head after listening to the file though... and feels good after. any help is appreciated!

p.s i am listening to the remix file and i listen to it almost everyday whenever i can now
octane69

Postby steven13 » June 26th, 2011, 10:53 pm

would this work better if i hear it every day? I mean, you said every other day right.
steven13

Postby 1love » July 2nd, 2011, 7:31 pm

I think this is a little bit of a trick mixed with some actual subliminals so you do eventually get an outcome. I have a literal mind. I beleive that when you listen to it and you beleive its working you get more confidant, thus you get the effects of the file without the file actually doing anything.

On the flipside, for the literal minded like me, that has already noticed the trick, the subliminals kick it and do the rest of the work.
1love
Regular
Regular

Postby mistermano » August 21st, 2011, 11:46 am

Started out today with the remix. Heard it at least 4 times, first trying to hear any voice and after that, just for fun, it's a very nice tune and pleasing to listen to.
Will post in a week or so to see if there's any difference.

EDIT: deleted the old post so both are merged

Anyway, after these days listening to the remix I did notice that 2 of the girls where I work got a bit more open to me, one of them I barely even talked to.
Another thing is that I'm finding myself staring in the eye of attractive women more often. On the other hand, I don't think there have been many looking at me at all these past days...

I'm mostly wondering if the effects of the file are being a bit slow on me because english is my second language. As dshadfield78 described the remix version, it's worth 62 listens of the original, which leaves me thinking the sub voice is accelerated, thus being harder for my brain to actually understand it.

Still, I did get some results, abeit small. Will spend the next days listening to the original and see how things will work out.
mistermano

Postby prince93 » March 11th, 2012, 2:04 am

Are we supposed to concentrate on the very soft female choir-like voice in the background? I'm sorry guys I just discovered this site and know a little about hypnotism. :)
prince93

Postby Guuliar » March 17th, 2012, 7:59 pm

It sells confidence and self care in a sexual package. Funny how no one would listen to it if it said "Confidence boost" or something like that. Best of all, it's a free file :)
Guuliar
Regular
Regular

Postby papotik » April 25th, 2012, 11:40 pm

Hi, so i begin this sunday to listen the remix version.
Don't see anything changed on woman around me, but yesterday i seen a woman who did me blush in past, and i don't blush this time :).

Someone tried Master of Attraction ?
papotik
Regular
Regular

Reboot

Postby daemonwolf1 » August 22nd, 2012, 12:11 pm

I started trying this file a long time ago, but had home issues and couldn't keep it going. A little over a week ago, I decided to start this up again. I've got a play list set to run the remix file 9 times, and I listen to it every other day (the off day I play 4 runs of the no workout necessary file).

What I think will make this most interesting as an experiment is I just moved to a completely new area. New job, new apartment, new state even! I literally don't know anyone here and as I'm also not one for the bar/club scene, I tend to not get out much on my own. So I'm going to have almost a month over all of listening to this file while not being exposed to incremental changes. So it's my hope that is when I start working, I'll experience a significant change in what I'm used to seeing. I'll do an update in a couple of weeks.
daemonwolf1

Postby hlawu » November 14th, 2012, 7:29 pm

what happens if i listen to it more than 9 times a day, everyday?
hlawu

Remix

Postby legeth » January 29th, 2013, 6:34 pm

I will try the remix version and post my experiences. This is my second time listening every other day.
legeth

Postby lew897 » February 24th, 2013, 4:56 pm

I going to listen to this as well. Not too sure how much specifics are needed to be a success. Right now I havent talked to any girl in a year! I dont know if this will work out, but Ill try. My success will be talking to 50 girls. Ill try to post every week or two weeks. What I would like to learn is from what its like for women being hit on, picked up or what ever. I;ll give this project three months, if after that I still havent talked to 50 women Ill consider this a failure. Wish me luck! :twisted:
lew897
Mentor
Mentor

Postby lew897 » March 8th, 2013, 2:15 pm

Well its been two weeks. I have noticed that I am a little more confident when around women, but havent actually walked up and talked to any. As for the staring at me part not too sure if its me or not. I do get some eye contact with women but nothing more. No one has walked up to me or done anything out of the ordinary. I like it though. I noticed I have become more interested in talking to women though, like watching videos on youtube on how to aproach women. I did this before but now Ive subscribed to a few. So my confidence is slowly being built up. I do have belief that this file is the main cause of it all, I know I will get to talking with women in no time!
lew897
Mentor
Mentor

Postby lew897 » March 27th, 2013, 12:38 pm

Its been a whole month since doing the file. I sorta have to admit that it does work, because Ive noticed women staring at me. Beautiful women even. But I havent been able to walk up and talk to them. I was mad at myself for not walking up to this beautiful Asain girl at the cafe. She was obviously giving me eye contact and didnt seem to mind. I just couldnt get up and talk to her. I wont give up though.
lew897
Mentor
Mentor

Postby lew897 » May 15th, 2013, 4:31 pm

Still listening on and off. It seems like a lot of women do take notice of me and dont mind looking my way. It doesnt matter really where im at. But just like before Im having trouble actually walking up and talking. I did flirt a little bit with this gorgeous girl at a store, but she was the cashier so I had to talk to her. lol. Two days ago I started listening to one with a binaural and see if that does anything. Kinda like it more than the compressed one. I wont give up til I have conversations with women. or they start walking up to me. lol.
lew897
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Xtrex486 » August 3rd, 2013, 12:52 pm

i haven't noted a increase of females in my life, but i have noted that i don't have fear anymore when womens are around, and i feeling more lighter when talking to womans, soo i can say its working :P
Xtrex486

Postby m4fioso » July 30th, 2014, 7:34 am

been listening to the remix version for 2 days, i just loop it while i am on pc and today at mall i kept noticing women looking briefly at me, 1st file here that seems to work on me, we will see :)
Last edited by m4fioso on August 6th, 2014, 6:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
m4fioso

Postby lew897 » August 2nd, 2014, 11:31 pm

awesome!
lew897
Mentor
Mentor

Postby ahmadd1 » September 17th, 2014, 4:18 pm

I have a question about the file, I used audacity to overlap the 18-45 with songs, will that decrease the effectiveness of the file? And how long does it take to have an effect, I've used it for a month (18-45 normal 9x and 1x remix), without noticing an effect.

Thanks in advance :)
ahmadd1

Postby lew897 » September 18th, 2014, 4:53 am

I personally believe that its possible to hear but that all depends on how good your headphones are. As well if you didn't mess it up because they already are really quiet. I would suggest to continue to listen regularly to the point where its just a habit. Also before you head out into the world to where women are. Its best to take the mindset that this wont fix your lifestyle with women or other things in life, but to go on for the ride.
lew897
Mentor
Mentor

Postby ahmadd1 » September 18th, 2014, 10:28 am

lew897 wrote:I personally believe that its possible to hear but that all depends on how good your headphones are. As well if you didn't mess it up because they already are really quiet. I would suggest to continue to listen regularly to the point where its just a habit. Also before you head out into the world to where women are. Its best to take the mindset that this wont fix your lifestyle with women or other things in life, but to go on for the ride.

Thanks for you advice, appreciate it man, btw how is your progress with this file? and I saw you also uploaded some files, I'm now also listening to those. And those would be okay to overlap with music right? I don't have premium, so I can't download your newest ones, could you please send those to me? Thanks again.
ahmadd1

Postby lew897 » September 21st, 2014, 8:37 am

I personally haven't been listening to this one in a while since I created a few files of my own but is exactly the same in the results department. It did work for me a tad bit. The best result was this extremely hot looking girl with her friends just stopped in her tracks, started looking me and considering walking up to me and talking. I get a ton more results from this file and my own files just from listening to it before heading out into the world. Usually, I get this kind of response from women in general from just being overly nice to be deeply moved and wanting to approach me. Women stopping in their tracks has become kinda common, even if Im across the room. I honestly don't know when the last time I listened to one of these types of files but Im sure it would make the experiences more. Which was bubbles reamped.

As for the files being okay to overlap with music sure. I think that depends on the quality of your headphones. Also, depends on which files your listening to as I would suggest listening to it at least once and know whats being put between your ears. I am right now in the process of remaking all of my files because Ive been learning slowly how to edit the files and tts voices. The bubbles reamped is in my opinion the best one so far. I have so many ideas that I want to make or remake my own or just want to try out or branch out to other genres. I think Im going to remake my own files before trying other stuff again. Its not that its hard, its just Ive been extremely lazy in all areas of my life lately.

Ill see what I can do about the files.
lew897
Mentor
Mentor

Postby lew897 » September 21st, 2014, 8:46 am

I personally want to know what happened to the guys wife who was listening to this without knowing it was going to attract women to her.
lew897
Mentor
Mentor

Postby QuietStorm81 » November 10th, 2014, 10:26 pm

I'm attempting the 9x challenge but I'll be using the remix file instead of the regular. I'll post my results here as I do it.
QuietStorm81

Postby QuietStorm81 » November 19th, 2014, 8:34 pm

I'm getting a lot of reactions. A lot. Now onto getting some women in general to feel me. :D
QuietStorm81

Postby QuietStorm81 » December 13th, 2014, 6:37 pm

Finished the challenge and it's working a lot. It's good for altering how you look and project to women. I feel a lot better about investing the money I will need to be more visually appealing to women and confident in approaching them without causing fear.
QuietStorm81

Postby Nitromaniac » June 15th, 2015, 10:41 am

I've been listening for about a week now and I have to say that this actually seems to work. (I was a sceptic at first.)
Made eye contact with at least 15 girls today - one smiled, another one blushed.
I'm impressed.
Nitromaniac

Re: 18-45 Hot Women Thread

Postby vr4evo » May 19th, 2021, 6:21 pm

I'd like to bump this thread to see if anyone has had any long term exposure to this file or general success. I know I've had awesome success with it and I am trying to fine tune the best time of day to listen to the file.
vr4evo

Re: 18-45 Hot Women Thread

Postby happydaysmids » July 5th, 2021, 2:40 am

Daft question. But is this file for you to listen to or is it to play out loud so hot women can hear it?
happydaysmids

Previous

Return to Success Stories