18-45 Hot Women Thread

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

18-45 Hot Women Thread

Postby dshadfield78 » June 26th, 2009, 4:44 am

Here is the challenge Listen to 18-45 Hot women 9x every other day for 30 Days and become a sex god to all 18-45 year old hot women you are attracted to. Then post your experiences. In this forum.
Last edited by dshadfield78 on September 10th, 2009, 9:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
dshadfield78
Regular
Regular

Postby dshadfield78 » July 3rd, 2009, 8:33 am

I have listened and listened, its so addicting and incredible what happens. Try it your self!!!!:)
dshadfield78
Regular
Regular

Postby dshadfield78 » July 9th, 2009, 5:28 am

Its wonderful to see how many times 18-45 is downloaded so far. I am happy to share the opportunity to listen to this file. Those who are seeing and feeling the results of listening please leave some feed back. :)
dshadfield78
Regular
Regular

Postby gdawg28092 » July 17th, 2009, 1:37 pm

Ive listened to this file on loop 6 or 7 times everyday for a week now. I can't say I have seen any real result yet, but I have seen a few smiles here and there that usually don't bother with much more than a quick glance, so maybe it is working. thought this would be a good experiament since I am not actually looking for someone since I am already married. If I am not actively seeking and I start recieving attention and advances then it has to be the file. I'll keep listening and let you know if it works.
gdawg28092
Regular
Regular

Postby dshadfield78 » July 20th, 2009, 4:51 am

Great to hear that its starting to work for you:) That is the synchronicity kicking in and the more you listen the more you will recieve those advances. Now since you are married you may have some hang ups from the file working fully that prevent you from manifesting your ultimate attraction because your inner mind knows it should be faithful to your wife but you will see those smiles progress more and more to noticable attraction where these women will do things for you or go out of their way to be around you. :)
dshadfield78
Regular
Regular

Postby Follower » July 20th, 2009, 5:19 pm

How is this supposed to work? If only music is in the background?
Follower
Regular
Regular

Postby dshadfield78 » July 21st, 2009, 4:44 am

Again there is much more than music to this file it contains suggestions to help you attract 18-45 yr old women masked by the backround music.
dshadfield78
Regular
Regular

remix

Postby dshadfield78 » July 21st, 2009, 8:33 am

I just uploaded a Time Compression Remix of 18-45 Hot women. One listen of this is 62 listens of 18-45 Hot women should give acelerated results of Mega Attraction. :) Enjoy
dshadfield78
Regular
Regular

Postby lettuce » July 21st, 2009, 3:02 pm

Could you be a little more clear in how exactly what kind of suggestions are given to achieve the effect it promises, or would that ruin the effect?
lettuce
Regular
Regular

Yes

Postby dshadfield78 » July 22nd, 2009, 4:44 am

Withoug giving too much away about the suggestions lets just say you will be more confident and attractive "Enjoy"
dshadfield78
Regular
Regular

Postby craigK » July 22nd, 2009, 2:59 pm

got to say there is something to this file,have been 4 a week and just did the update going to see how this effects work today(see a lot of woman through work everyday)
it is addictive :)
craigK

Postby dshadfield78 » July 23rd, 2009, 4:45 am

Thank you for your honest feedback and best of all things to you.
dshadfield78
Regular
Regular

Postby MacGyver » July 23rd, 2009, 1:36 pm

i think i shall experiment with the remix a bit more, dont know if givin it a listen or 2 the other day had anything to with it but, on the way home the other day after gettin things i need for lunches at work this week, 2 different cars with women tried following me home from tallahassee florida. the one vehicle had 2 women in it. so, maybe i experiment with the remix file a bit more and see if anything comes of it.
MacGyver
Guru
Guru

Postby dshadfield78 » August 10th, 2009, 8:22 am

Just checking in to see if others are getting the same amazing resualt as me. This file rocks!!!
dshadfield78
Regular
Regular

Any new stories

Postby dshadfield78 » August 26th, 2009, 4:57 am

Looking forward to hearing new success stories?
dshadfield78
Regular
Regular

Postby MacGyver » August 26th, 2009, 9:13 pm

unfortunately for me, my life has become so busy and rushed as of late that i have forgotten to keep up with the file, things will slow down for me again soon enough, then i will be able to resume. i have however been having thoughts that maybe i should load it to an mp3 player and let it play while i sleep and see what happens, LOL.
MacGyver
Guru
Guru

Mac

Postby dshadfield78 » August 29th, 2009, 3:34 am

Macgyver, I think it will deffinitely help work if listening 9x in a row ever other day for 1 month.
dshadfield78
Regular
Regular

yes every other day

Postby dshadfield78 » October 25th, 2009, 7:31 am

Yes every other day listening is the key to success wit this file!!!
dshadfield78
Regular
Regular

Postby MacGyver » October 25th, 2009, 6:43 pm

ok, will load it on my mp3 player and give it a go in a couple more weeks.
MacGyver
Guru
Guru

Postby Blackjaz » October 27th, 2009, 6:41 pm

I can't use it yet because I don't have the money for that. But glad to hear some input.
Blackjaz
Mentor
Mentor

Postby MacGyver » October 27th, 2009, 8:28 pm

you dont have money for what? if your computer has a cd burner, burn it to a cd for all cd players, or use a long cable and listen with your computer, my mp3 player is a cheap one i use for hypno files, less than $50.
MacGyver
Guru
Guru

Postby Starmaster » October 27th, 2009, 8:41 pm

MacGyver, I think he means that not all of us have premium memberships, and still need to wait a couple of months before this file becomes available to us. That is why I've been using the older "Young Women Attractor", though I just started with it a couple days ago so it may be too early to see results yet. Does anyone have experience with both, and can tell us the difference in their experience with them?
Starmaster
Regular
Regular

Postby MacGyver » October 27th, 2009, 9:42 pm

ok, thought he was talkin about an mp3 player as i know people who make more moneyt han me but spend their money so fast, they cannot even afford a cheap mp3 player like the one i use for listening. my bad.
MacGyver
Guru
Guru

Postby Blackjaz » October 28th, 2009, 7:58 am

Starmaster wrote:MacGyver, I think he means that not all of us have premium memberships, and still need to wait a couple of months before this file becomes available to us. That is why I've been using the older "Young Women Attractor", though I just started with it a couple days ago so it may be too early to see results yet. Does anyone have experience with both, and can tell us the difference in their experience with them?
I'm starting to use that file today, young Women attractor. Not to sure how it supposed to work on you O-o .
Blackjaz
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Blackjaz » November 2nd, 2009, 4:37 pm

I was able to get some money to buy the file, and I mean the remix one. For now, I am going to listen to it two times a day. You dont have to be in trance right ?
Blackjaz
Mentor
Mentor

Postby MacGyver » November 2nd, 2009, 10:34 pm

i dont think so, i listen to it while sitting here at the computer checking messages. it must have been working while i was using it as no matter where i went, whether it be out to eat or just grocery shopping, i was starting to get attention from good looking women, so, in another week or two when life slows down just a bit, i am going to go back to using the file and see if i get the same result as before.

for example, when i had pulled into a walmart parking lot, there was good looking women smiling at me and it was as if their eyes were glued to me, then inside, there was good lookin womens sayin hi to me and smilin, the next night, i went to a beef o brady's to try some of their food, had 3 waitresses talk to me within 10 minutes, and that never happens. then things had gotten so rushed for me that the mp3 player i was usin sat around and did not get re-loaded with it seein as i loaded music for a friend to hear, and all that seemed to just slowly go away, which is why i feel the need to start listening again in a couple more weeks when things in my life slow down a bit, plus, i also have to get one more induction and a trigger test file done as well.

so, if ya only gonna go a coupe times a day, play it while ya on the computer checkin ya messages, or when ya takin some quiet time for yourself for the day.
MacGyver
Guru
Guru

Thank You!

Postby dshadfield78 » November 3rd, 2009, 5:25 am

Mac Thank you for the feedback. I am glad you have great results.
dshadfield78
Regular
Regular

Postby Starmaster » November 3rd, 2009, 9:05 am

Blackjaz wrote:I'm starting to use that file today, young Women attractor. Not to sure how it supposed to work on you O-o .

Neither am I; the description isn't very good. :?
Starmaster
Regular
Regular

Postby MacGyver » November 3rd, 2009, 9:33 pm

i am not gonna even begin to try and explain it but, i had played with this file for about a week maybe 2 when the women had started paying attention to me and just coming up an talking and saying hi and lookin and smiling at me and all.

so, to me, there has got to be something to this file, maybe my unconscious mind picked somethign up and started making changes i dont know. my conscious mind however only heard music whenever i had played with this file. and soon, i will be able to go back to playing with this file more as i want to see what happens if i go 9 listens a day every other day for a month, and who knows, i may end up playing with the file even longer as long as life dont get all rushed again any time soon.
MacGyver
Guru
Guru

Postby mokillo » January 27th, 2010, 4:26 am

I have started using this file 40 minutes ago. No results so far, obviously, but i'm already pleased with the files because they have some really cool background tunes. Best of all, a simple rename will completely camouflage them.

I will post here if i get some results.
mokillo
Regular
Regular

Postby MacGyver » January 27th, 2010, 11:37 pm

well, from the experience i had, i had to play with it for a couple weeks, so, give it a few weeks and see if anything happens for ya. myself, i have been trying to get de-stressed so i can slow down a bit and do one thing at a time, which aint easy for me to do in the first place, done got used to multitasking, LOL. once i finish gettin de-stressed, i will be going back to playing with those files.
MacGyver
Guru
Guru

Postby orlyyarly » March 3rd, 2010, 11:32 pm

Listening to the remix. anyone had any success?
orlyyarly

Postby Calad » March 8th, 2010, 10:44 am

Ok challenge accepted!!!

I started on March 5th listening to the remix and will continue until April 5th.
I`ll post updates per week on my progress.
My first thoughts after listening to it the first day were amazing. My body felt like it was buzzing with energy and I can already tell that it will be difficult to only listen to the mp3 9 times a day. It`s very addictive. This should be fun :D
Calad

Postby towny » March 9th, 2010, 11:35 am

hi
this file is awesome I've been listening everyday and have really noticed its effects. Can I listen to this file more than 9 times a day?
towny

Postby Blackjaz » March 9th, 2010, 2:32 pm

towny wrote:hi
this file is awesome I've been listening everyday and have really noticed its effects. Can I listen to this file more than 9 times a day?
Pretty sure you can. I believe the more you listen the more effect it will have on you.
Blackjaz
Mentor
Mentor

Postby dshadfield78 » March 12th, 2010, 6:46 am

9x a day is optimum listening every other day.
dshadfield78
Regular
Regular

Postby Calad » March 12th, 2010, 10:37 am

Its been 7 days listening so far and here are some observations I have had. The first few days I did not have any results. I feel I was too excited about what might happen and I was trying to hard to see the results. The past few days I have been noticing women glancing at me and at work the women are becoming more friendly towards me. Hell even my boss has become more friendly towards me. (If nothing else that was well worth the time I have invested. :D )
I am really excited to see the finished results and will keep updating every week
Calad

Postby dshadfield78 » March 13th, 2010, 6:15 am

Wonderful, so glad for u to be having a better life from the file. It really opens you to the new possibilities that exist when we use more of our minds.
dshadfield78
Regular
Regular

Postby benmaen » March 21st, 2010, 5:13 pm

You still listening to this calad?
benmaen

Postby 1love » March 22nd, 2010, 2:37 am

Dash, I would love to start listening to this a lot. However i would definatly like to know what im putting into my head. Every time some one has asked for a script you've skirted around the question. Can you at least tell us what its about and briefly what the suggestions are. or actually what we want, a script.

Fact is i skip the inductions of most files first to see if i agree with the suggestions before i will allow myself to go into trance with any of the files. Ive seen a lot of people become slaves here originally against their will. Their minds warped if you will, and bend to the will of the master. Ive seen others buy files without consciously knowing that hey have done so.

So yes wen i want to listen to a file i make damn sure what im putting in my head is safe.

Its not that i dont trust you. The results of this file from others speaks for itself. Im just a very paranoid person, especially wehn it come to something that might alter me.
1love
Regular
Regular

Ok

Postby dshadfield78 » March 22nd, 2010, 7:26 am

Without giving too much away.
1. There is no induction under the subliminal
2. It is a series of direct suggestions to youir subconscious to
3. open and create new neural pathways for attraction in your mind
4. Conserve your sexual energy and direct it into making you more attractive
5. Allow you to focus on your desired relationships and enjoy them more
6. Feel very confident and alluring
7. Relax when around women you think are sexy
8. Release all negative beliefs about sex (ie. its immoral or dirty)
9. Enjoy being yourself more and more )Love yourself first)
10. Motivate your to act onyour attraction

What it will not do is:
1. Cause you to be subordinate in any way
2. Suggest you to buy anything or become part of any cult etc...
3. Cause you think any thoughts that would jeopardize you safety
dshadfield78
Regular
Regular

Postby Calad » March 22nd, 2010, 10:11 am

benmaen wrote:You still listening to this calad?

Yes I am and I am sorry for the late update. My computer decided to crash out on me over the weekend so I have spent the past few days getting it fixed.

As for my progress. the past 7 days have been extremely busy with work and a trip so I haven't had as much time as I like to observe the effects but I still get smiles from women as I pass them and I do feel more confident around beautiful women so I`m enjoying it.
I`ll update in another 7 days barring any major computer failure
Calad

Postby derdee » March 23rd, 2010, 5:34 pm

Did you change sth?
I wanted to redownload it but I can't find the one with the trance music, it seems the normal one and the remix are the same now?
derdee
Regular
Regular

Re: Ok

Postby 1love » March 25th, 2010, 9:53 pm

Thank you very much. Now i can listen to it with ease. Those seem pretty awesome. and some of the experiances here speak for themselves.
I was wandering how you could get someone to be sexier to the other sex. I knew confidence was a huge part of it. I was worried that it might make me a bit of a womanizer. Wich i certainly don't want.

Quick question. Im curios to how you managed to hide the subliminal?
dshadfield78 wrote:Without giving too much away.
1. There is no induction under the subliminal
2. It is a series of direct suggestions to youir subconscious to
3. open and create new neural pathways for attraction in your mind
4. Conserve your sexual energy and direct it into making you more attractive
5. Allow you to focus on your desired relationships and enjoy them more
6. Feel very confident and alluring
7. Relax when around women you think are sexy
8. Release all negative beliefs about sex (ie. its immoral or dirty)
9. Enjoy being yourself more and more )Love yourself first)
10. Motivate your to act onyour attraction

What it will not do is:
1. Cause you to be subordinate in any way
2. Suggest you to buy anything or become part of any cult etc...
3. Cause you think any thoughts that would jeopardize you safety
1love
Regular
Regular

Postby Calad » March 30th, 2010, 10:26 am

Another 7 days (more or less) of listening to this file and so far I`m still enjoying the results. I feel extremely confident and lost all my shyness around women. I have been noticing a lot more stares and smiles as I encounter women. I didn't have much of an idea on what the MP3 would do when I started but now I`m really enjoying the results.
:D

I`ll update again in after Easter since I`ll be out of town.
Calad

Postby Calad » April 8th, 2010, 7:38 am

Well its been 30 days so far (at least I think. I lost track of time) and I have enjoyed my experience with this file. I didn't have a lot of expectations when I started and I have to say I am very happy with the results. Not only am I more relaxed around beautiful women I have no problems speaking with them anymore. I feel very confident about myself now in this area and I believe it shows. When I speak with women they blush and turn there heads away from me trying not to make eye contact. I get enjoyment from knowing that I am having an effect on them.

Will I continue listening to it? Probably but less often and when I have time between other files I'm experimenting with.

TL;DR A great file that I had a lot of fun with.
Calad

Postby dshadfield78 » April 9th, 2010, 4:50 am

Outstanding Calad, I am glad you have had good benefits and results congradulations.
dshadfield78
Regular
Regular

Postby stereoxchild » April 16th, 2010, 5:36 am

Could it be that this file is slightly addictive?
stereoxchild
Regular
Regular

Postby homerj1620 » April 16th, 2010, 10:39 am

I've been listening multiple times a day since December and so far have not had any success with it (I've been listening to both the original and remix).
homerj1620
Mentor
Mentor

Postby dshadfield78 » April 18th, 2010, 10:52 am

Listen to the origional only nine times EVERY OTHER day. I think you are doing too much and probably you ae so hungry for results that its negating the effects.
dshadfield78
Regular
Regular

Next

Return to Success Stories