Do I win yet?

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Do I win yet?

Postby Teknogeek » July 16th, 2009, 9:29 pm

so, really got in the zone, listened to trigfreeze for the first time, pretty much tranced out for most of the commands.
Then the trigfreeze test plays.
Interestingly enough, I almost feel like I'm still in a trance, even after waking up completely from the last file. I keep thinking to myself "Am I really just going to sit here for 10 whole minutes? Surely I could just switch files right now." Sure enough, I laid there for the whole 10, even though I felt like I probably could easily hop out of bed if I really NEEDED to.
I could still shift my eyes and my jaw, and I still had what seemed like my usual internal monologue, but every thought towards moving was simply pushed back by my subconscious with "Meh, you don't really have to move, so you really just shouldn't"

Just thought I'd share that for other beginners and see what the gurus think.
Teknogeek

Postby zapnosis » July 17th, 2009, 1:39 am

Congratulations! Double congratulations!

1 - Yes, you win. I'm not saying that it can't get stronger or that it can, but you're there.

2 - Well done for describing it so well! All the "are we there yet?" newbies should read this.

Well done again. :D
"Feelings, sensations that you thought was dead,
no squealing... remember that it's all in your head"
zapnosis
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Teknogeek » July 17th, 2009, 9:25 am

now i'm a bit disappointed, after putting trigfreeze in an overnight loop playlist and listening to the test in the morning, nothing. :?
Teknogeek

Return to Success Stories