Whatever happened to all the jocks?

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Whatever happened to all the jocks?

Postby Rossyfox » August 23rd, 2009, 3:54 pm

A few guys have posted about their success with TrainTotalJock in the past, but curiously, they always seem to stop posting not long after it takes effect.

Do you think they get too dumb to post? Or do they just spend all their time working out? :P
Rossyfox
Regular
Regular

Re: Whatever happened to all the jocks?

Postby AlphaShepherd » August 23rd, 2009, 6:54 pm

Rossyfox wrote:A few guys have posted about their success with TrainTotalJock in the past, but curiously, they always seem to stop posting not long after it takes effect.

Do you think they get too dumb to post? Or do they just spend all their time working out? :P

I have a similar problem with my 'Be Dumb!" file. You might be on to something.
AlphaShepherd
Regular
Regular

Postby ftslave67 » August 24th, 2009, 2:44 pm

Yeah, I hope they are not sitting at home in a pool of their own slobber! "Be careful what you wish for", ya know.
ftslave67
Mentor
Mentor

Postby regpatag » August 27th, 2009, 9:59 pm

No success for me. Tried different parts of TTJ edited to keep IQ but I can't get even 1/1000 of the way there. It's probably a trance problem and/or I need something stronger or more specific. I would consider getting a custom curse file if I thought it would work.
regpatag

Postby james82 » September 14th, 2009, 9:28 pm

lol i gave this a shot one night and had a urge the next day to buy beer

so i stopped useing it (and cause im in the middle of trying to get some other files to work )
james82
Regular
Regular

Postby 0turner0 » September 14th, 2009, 9:44 pm

i'm feeling better than i ever have - most of the time anyway, surprises me when things take hold, though it probably shouldn't. if they're changes that you really want and are right, they can't help but happen :) :wink:
0turner0
Regular
Regular

Postby joe » September 15th, 2009, 9:05 am

some of us are still here ... in some form or another. although i always found that this file had more effect as a community device, meaning that i found myself wanting to listen to it more & more reading the forums and hearing what the other jocks-becoming were feeling. where'd you go, bros?
joe
Mentor
Mentor

Postby slyfox » September 16th, 2009, 3:48 pm

I've thought about listening to those files but I don't really have any interest in sports whatsoever. I'd rather just be dumb and buff :P
slyfox
Mentor
Mentor

Postby AlphaShepherd » September 16th, 2009, 7:16 pm

slyfox wrote:I've thought about listening to those files but I don't really have any interest in sports whatsoever. I'd rather just be dumb and buff :P

Try my Be Dumb! and Be Fit! Files then.
Coming soon is Pump Iron! Which will hopefully get you really buff.
AlphaShepherd
Regular
Regular

Postby joe » October 5th, 2009, 4:32 pm

Been listening to TTJ1 for about a week now in a playlist with Jekket's Be Dumb and I have notised some changes....it strated out as like kindof pretend but I went allong with it...today I dressed the part to go on an erands and found myself in a sports store buying an Iron Man gymset pullup bar....I want to play sports and have bot 2 15lb dumbells too n use then everday. I allso notiss math is harder tho it was nevr very ez to begin with.....I just let the calc do teh work for me cuz I'm a waiter n do alot of math for checks n stuff (we write everhin out at work no commputers). allso have been wantjg to watch games on the tv but sense we dint have cable at my apt I think teh nxt step is going 2 be going 2 a sports bar....I lissen 2 teh files ever nite on loop even wen I'm sleepin n I think their working even if I'm jus playin along....can't wate 2 c how I am in a month....any1 else out ther usin theise files 2 still?
joe
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Konton » October 5th, 2009, 10:11 pm

joe wrote:Been listening to TTJ1 for about a week now in a playlist with Jekket's Be Dumb and I have notised some changes....it strated out as like kindof pretend but I went allong with it...today I dressed the part to go on an erands and found myself in a sports store buying an Iron Man gymset pullup bar....I want to play sports and have bot 2 15lb dumbells too n use then everday. I allso notiss math is harder tho it was nevr very ez to begin with.....I just let the calc do teh work for me cuz I'm a waiter n do alot of math for checks n stuff (we write everhin out at work no commputers). allso have been wantjg to watch games on the tv but sense we dint have cable at my apt I think teh nxt step is going 2 be going 2 a sports bar....I lissen 2 teh files ever nite on loop even wen I'm sleepin n I think their working even if I'm jus playin along....can't wate 2 c how I am in a month....any1 else out ther usin theise files 2 still?

Hmm seems you went into it half way though posting. Very nice.
Konton
Regular
Regular

Postby slyfox » October 7th, 2009, 5:15 pm

joe wrote:Been listening to TTJ1 for about a week now in a playlist with Jekket's Be Dumb and I have notised some changes....it strated out as like kindof pretend but I went allong with it...today I dressed the part to go on an erands and found myself in a sports store buying an Iron Man gymset pullup bar....I want to play sports and have bot 2 15lb dumbells too n use then everday. I allso notiss math is harder tho it was nevr very ez to begin with.....I just let the calc do teh work for me cuz I'm a waiter n do alot of math for checks n stuff (we write everhin out at work no commputers). allso have been wantjg to watch games on the tv but sense we dint have cable at my apt I think teh nxt step is going 2 be going 2 a sports bar....I lissen 2 teh files ever nite on loop even wen I'm sleepin n I think their working even if I'm jus playin along....can't wate 2 c how I am in a month....any1 else out ther usin theise files 2 still?

That's awesome, I can tell they've really had an effect on you :)
slyfox
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Rossyfox » October 8th, 2009, 6:51 am

joe wrote:Been listening to TTJ1 for about a week now

Doesn't TTJ conflict with CFG?
Rossyfox
Regular
Regular

Postby 0turner0 » October 8th, 2009, 3:14 pm

You're thinking of TTJ2 - that's the one with all the liking women aspects :P

And nice post - I've been listening to the same ones and really started 2 go down as i was reading what u wrote...
0turner0
Regular
Regular

Postby Rossyfox » October 8th, 2009, 6:29 pm

0turner0 wrote:You're thinking of TTJ2 - that's the one with all the liking women aspects :P

Oh, I see... well, you would know about that better than I would :wink:
Rossyfox
Regular
Regular

Postby joe » October 9th, 2009, 10:54 am

Things r def changin....work out wit dumbells ever day n strated a rotine 4 myself....Jus got done wit 2dayx workout, did sum hammer lifts n 50 pushups n I'm goin 2 a sports bar tonite 2 wach the Sox play the Angels.... havent red a book sense I strated the files cuz their trash....no pix n I get borred reallllly fast like it jus hapens ddunno....
joe
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Success Stories