a succses that I never belived would happen

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

a succses that I never belived would happen

Postby turbogator » July 27th, 2005, 8:00 pm

I pasted this story from a journal entry I made a few days ago
I never thought it would work. I saw it as a kind of kinky joke to play on my self and as a test of my self-control. Let me tell you I was wrong. I picked the one thing that I thought no hypnotism could ever do to me even if I really did become hypnotized. Train Bladder Incontinence. I knew for it to work at all I had to really try to achieve a trance. So I listened and concentrated and really obeyed the commands. I relaxed I concentrated. I listened intently and I was surprised that I did actually feel like I was in a trance. I couldn’t move. It felt like a dream when you cant move your limbs. I couldn’t stop the ideas being feed to me from the file from running through my mind. I found that I was driven to keep listening to the tape over and over 3 or 4 times a day. Understand that I am not one of those adult baby types and I didn’t really want to be incontinent, I just want to see if it would work. I felt that if it did feel like it was working I could just cut it off and regain control and that would be that. But as I said, I was wrong. Its been at least two moths now. I still listen several times a day. I tried the deprogram file but my mind rejected it and I cant bring myself to listen to it or to stop listening to train bladder incontinence. I am now almost completely incontinent. For a while at first when the urges came on I could fight them and sometimes win, though I’d often lose and when I did it wasn’t just a dribble. Either I’d win control or, if I lost, then my bladder would empty completely. I had to begin wearing adult diapers to save myself embarrassment in public. Over the weeks, I began to lose control more and more often. Now, I don’t even feel the urges coming, I just suddenly realize that I am emptying my bladder, regardless of the situation I am in. though its terribly embarrassing one of the effects of the file is that whenever it happens I get a rush good feelings surge through me. I don’t know what I’m going to do, but for now I don’t see any way out of this predicament I have trapped my self in. Just like it says to do in the file I have begun to accept it. Im begining to belive that its permenent!

:oops:
turbogator

Postby loony28 » July 27th, 2005, 8:08 pm

:twisted: Well maybe next time you'll pick a file that you want to work. You're success story should be enough for most people to accept that hypnosis works. I hope you can figure out a way to undue the file if that's what you really want. :twisted:
loony28
Guru
Guru

Postby bobjoe11 » July 28th, 2005, 6:50 am

Force everyone around you to keep you from listening to that file, force em to make you listen to deprogram for a few months... that'll do it (though major withdrawal symptoms will happen)
bobjoe11
Regular
Regular

Postby actofgod » July 31st, 2005, 10:57 pm

I just listened to the file (awake). Wow, that one really should be labelled more carefully since the results are supposedly permanent. Most of the other permanent ones are curses and are labelled as such -- they also can usually be removed by EMG, with the exception of the Super Female Whammy which states that even EMG cannot remove it. This incontinence one is supposedly permanent too but does not contain any of the warnings in capital red letters like Super Female Whammy and the other curses do. That should probably be fixed so people know what they're getting into.

If you really want to get rid of the effects, you need to stop listening to the file immediately, as the above post said. Delete it off your hard drive, block this website, get a friend to help, whatever you have to do. If you can't break the habit completely, try substituting a different file in its place (something you like this time heh). And perhaps the deprogram file would be eventually accepted if you listened to it as many times as you have to the incontinence file. If that doesn't work, you could try contacting EMG to make you a file to reverse the effects. He does custom work (for a fee), and he'd probably be the best one to ask.

Good luck!
actofgod

Postby Phoenix-D » August 1st, 2005, 1:13 pm

actofgod wrote:I just listened to the file (awake). Wow, that one really should be labelled more carefully since the results are supposedly permanent.

Actually -all- the training files are like that; the only difference between them and the curses is the curses specifically include suggestions to reduce the effectiveness of the deprogram file.
Phoenix-D
Regular
Regular

Re: a success that I never believed would happen

Postby sandy82 » August 12th, 2005, 7:17 pm

"Pissing on yourself brings warmth, but it is fleeting. Then you are left cold and wet and smelly."
--An old Germanic proverb.

Turbogator, I mean to be blunt. And my bluntness is not intended as a flame; it's meant to be therapeutic for you and a warning for others.

You are an idiot.

That is, if your tale is true. If you personally object to my calling you an idiot, send me a PM. I will happily erase it. If it happens to "disappear," I will replace it...along with considerably more.

Two scenarios for you.

First, regardless of age, if you decided to run a marathon, I hope you would have a complete physical exam beforehand, with all the appropriate coronary/cardiac/pulmonary tests. How else to know whether the experience might be dangerous. In the case of the incontinence file, you had, and still have, no idea how susceptible you may be to various hypnotic appeals. How's your ego strength? How durable is your super-ego? How often does your conscience make a deal with your appetites...and your appetites win? (We have at least one user, for whom this game--with pre-ordained result--takes up some considerable waste of time.)

Second, in 1928 Alexander Flemming discovered the bacteria-killing properties of penicillin mold quite by accident. Some molds are good for you; most aren't. If you go on holiday for two weeks and your refrigerator breaks, you will come back to a smorgasbord of mold. Will you taste each one and see what its effects will be?

Or how about picking mushrooms and eating them at random. Above all, if the lights fail in part of the house, never look in the circuit-breaker/fuse box. Always spit on your fingers and stick them in each outlet. For this exercise, I hope you live in North America. Generally, 110 volts won't kill you.

What possessed you to test a file sight unseen? Effects unknown?

Have you ever thought about continence? It's not instinctive, but it is relatively easily learned. Puppies are taught it, and they get the picture rather fast. To my layman's mind, it seems to be a combination of repetition and approval/disapproval. A smile if the bed is dry in the morning. A frown if the bed is wet. If you're old enough to understand, you may hear that old stand-by: "Big boys don't wet the bed." For puppies and children, approval/disapproval by responsible- and authoritative-sounding adult humans carries great weight. Sometimes, special treats are given out as rewards for good behavior. Dog biscuits and lollipops, for the dogs and children respectively.

I've never listened to an incontinence file; so I don't know the established routine. But my guess is that an authoritative, pleasant-sounding adult human says that it's okay to relinquish your learned habit to hold the contents of your bladder until YOU decide consciously to release it. Instead you are probably told that you will enjoy the freedom, feel the warmth, etc. The treat won't be a lollipop, but some sort of psycho-sexual excitement geared for people who already see dribbling urine as some sort of turn-on. Along with a mellifluous assurance that it's all okay, everything is just fine.

Besides "the buck stops here," Harry Truman had another memorable saying. "If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen." I assume you're over 18; and you can decide what the heat is and where the kitchen is located.

If you're still having these incontinence problems and still, somehow, feeling good about them, then let's cut to the chase. Don't mess around. Go to see a Ph.D. in psychology or a psychiatrist (who is always an MD). Be ready to pay cash because you don't want this sort of visit reported to your health insurance carrier.

Take a CD-playable copy of the file with you. Keep an identical copy for yourself. Describe to the doctor exactly what happened, and then follow his advice to the letter.

If the doctor shares your view that the file was the instigating cause of the problem, consider the following. You need to have your internal defenses checked. Nobody on this site has provided a satisfactory definition of a hypnotic trance. I have heard many complain that they can't enter a trance, but then they're at a loss to describe the state they want to enter.

I have a layman's feeling that a hypnotic "trance" is a combination of two things: concentration on the practitioner and a learned lowering of the psychological defenses that you have acquired and refined, for your own good, since you were a small child. If you think that's a good combination behavior to indulge in (having more faith in a stranger than you have in yourself), by all means continue. But if you see a problem with wetting yourself and then feeling good about it, maybe....just maybe....you're learning something about yourself that you will ignore at your peril.

There's a recent American saying. "When you're in a hole, quit digging."

I think you're in a hole.

turbogator wrote:I pasted this story from a journal entry I made a few days ago. I never thought it would work. I saw it as a kind of kinky joke to play on my self and as a test of my self-control. Let me tell you I was wrong. I picked the one thing that I thought no hypnotism could ever do to me even if I really did become hypnotized. Train Bladder Incontinence. I knew for it to work at all I had to really try to achieve a trance. So I listened and concentrated and really obeyed the commands. I relaxed I concentrated. I listened intently and I was surprised that I did actually feel like I was in a trance. I couldn’t move. It felt like a dream when you cant move your limbs. I couldn’t stop the ideas being feed to me from the file from running through my mind. I found that I was driven to keep listening to the tape over and over 3 or 4 times a day. Understand that I am not one of those adult baby types and I didn’t really want to be incontinent, I just want to see if it would work. I felt that if it did feel like it was working I could just cut it off and regain control and that would be that. But as I said, I was wrong. Its been at least two moths now. I still listen several times a day. I tried the deprogram file but my mind rejected it and I cant bring myself to listen to it or to stop listening to train bladder incontinence. I am now almost completely incontinent. For a while at first when the urges came on I could fight them and sometimes win, though I’d often lose and when I did it wasn’t just a dribble. Either I’d win control or, if I lost, then my bladder would empty completely. I had to begin wearing adult diapers to save myself embarrassment in public. Over the weeks, I began to lose control more and more often. Now, I don’t even feel the urges coming, I just suddenly realize that I am emptying my bladder, regardless of the situation I am in. though its terribly embarrassing one of the effects of the file is that whenever it happens I get a rush good feelings surge through me. I don’t know what I’m going to do, but for now I don’t see any way out of this predicament I have trapped my self in. Just like it says to do in the file I have begun to accept it. Im begining to belive that its permenent!

sandy82
Guru
Guru

Re: a success that I never believed would happen

Postby GrimIronMan » August 13th, 2005, 4:14 am

Well said sandy. You sure do your research :D .

As for turbogator, i'll say what sandy said. Drop me a PM if you object to this.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

That SUCKS man!

sandy82 wrote:"Pissing on yourself brings warmth, but it is fleeting. Then you are left cold and wet and smelly."
--An old Germanic proverb.

Turbogator, I mean to be blunt. And my bluntness is not intended as a flame; it's meant to be therapeutic for you and a warning for others.

You are an idiot.

That is, if your tale is true. If you personally object to my calling you an idiot, send me a PM. I will happily erase it. If it happens to "disappear," I will replace it...along with considerably more.

Two scenarios for you.

First, regardless of age, if you decided to run a marathon, I hope you would have a complete physical exam beforehand, with all the appropriate coronary/cardiac/pulmonary tests. How else to know whether the experience might be dangerous. In the case of the incontinence file, you had, and still have, no idea how susceptible you may be to various hypnotic appeals. How's your ego strength? How durable is your super-ego? How often does your conscience make a deal with your appetites...and your appetites win? (We have at least one user, for whom this game--with pre-ordained result--takes up some considerable waste of time.)

Second, in 1928 Alexander Flemming discovered the bacteria-killing properties of penicillin mold quite by accident. Some molds are good for you; most aren't. If you go on holiday for two weeks and your refrigerator breaks, you will come back to a smorgasbord of mold. Will you taste each one and see what its effects will be?

Or how about picking mushrooms and eating them at random. Above all, if the lights fail in part of the house, never look in the circuit-breaker/fuse box. Always spit on your fingers and stick them in each outlet. For this exercise, I hope you live in North America. Generally, 110 volts won't kill you.

What possessed you to test a file sight unseen? Effects unknown?

Have you ever thought about continence? It's not instinctive, but it is relatively easily learned. Puppies are taught it, and they get the picture rather fast. To my layman's mind, it seems to be a combination of repetition and approval/disapproval. A smile if the bed is dry in the morning. A frown if the bed is wet. If you're old enough to understand, you may hear that old stand-by: "Big boys don't wet the bed." For puppies and children, approval/disapproval by responsible- and authoritative-sounding adult humans carries great weight. Sometimes, special treats are given out as rewards for good behavior. Dog biscuits and lollipops, for the dogs and children respectively.

I've never listened to an incontinence file; so I don't know the established routine. But my guess is that an authoritative, pleasant-sounding adult human says that it's okay to relinquish your learned habit to hold the contents of your bladder until YOU decide consciously to release it. Instead you are probably told that you will enjoy the freedom, feel the warmth, etc. The treat won't be a lollipop, but some sort of psycho-sexual excitement geared for people who already see dribbling urine as some sort of turn-on. Along with a mellifluous assurance that it's all okay, everything is just fine.

Besides "the buck stops here," Harry Truman had another memorable saying. "If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen." I assume you're over 18; and you can decide what the heat is and where the kitchen is located.

If you're still having these incontinence problems and still, somehow, feeling good about them, then let's cut to the chase. Don't mess around. Go to see a Ph.D. in psychology or a psychiatrist (who is always an MD). Be ready to pay cash because you don't want this sort of visit reported to your health insurance carrier.

Take a CD-playable copy of the file with you. Keep an identical copy for yourself. Describe to the doctor exactly what happened, and then follow his advice to the letter.

If the doctor shares your view that the file was the instigating cause of the problem, consider the following. You need to have your internal defenses checked. Nobody on this site has provided a satisfactory definition of a hypnotic trance. I have heard many complain that they can't enter a trance, but then they're at a loss to describe the state they want to enter.

I have a layman's feeling that a hypnotic "trance" is a combination of two things: concentration on the practitioner and a learned lowering of the psychological defenses that you have acquired and refined, for your own good, since you were a small child. If you think that's a good combination behavior to indulge in (having more faith in a stranger than you have in yourself), by all means continue. But if you see a problem with wetting yourself and then feeling good about it, maybe....just maybe....you're learning something about yourself that you will ignore at your peril.

There's a recent American saying. "When you're in a hole, quit digging."

I think you're in a hole.

turbogator wrote:I pasted this story from a journal entry I made a few days ago. I never thought it would work. I saw it as a kind of kinky joke to play on my self and as a test of my self-control. Let me tell you I was wrong. I picked the one thing that I thought no hypnotism could ever do to me even if I really did become hypnotized. Train Bladder Incontinence. I knew for it to work at all I had to really try to achieve a trance. So I listened and concentrated and really obeyed the commands. I relaxed I concentrated. I listened intently and I was surprised that I did actually feel like I was in a trance. I couldn’t move. It felt like a dream when you cant move your limbs. I couldn’t stop the ideas being feed to me from the file from running through my mind. I found that I was driven to keep listening to the tape over and over 3 or 4 times a day. Understand that I am not one of those adult baby types and I didn’t really want to be incontinent, I just want to see if it would work. I felt that if it did feel like it was working I could just cut it off and regain control and that would be that. But as I said, I was wrong. Its been at least two moths now. I still listen several times a day. I tried the deprogram file but my mind rejected it and I cant bring myself to listen to it or to stop listening to train bladder incontinence. I am now almost completely incontinent. For a while at first when the urges came on I could fight them and sometimes win, though I’d often lose and when I did it wasn’t just a dribble. Either I’d win control or, if I lost, then my bladder would empty completely. I had to begin wearing adult diapers to save myself embarrassment in public. Over the weeks, I began to lose control more and more often. Now, I don’t even feel the urges coming, I just suddenly realize that I am emptying my bladder, regardless of the situation I am in. though its terribly embarrassing one of the effects of the file is that whenever it happens I get a rush good feelings surge through me. I don’t know what I’m going to do, but for now I don’t see any way out of this predicament I have trapped my self in. Just like it says to do in the file I have begun to accept it. Im begining to belive that its permenent!

GrimIronMan
Regular
Regular

Postby BobbyS » August 13th, 2005, 12:17 pm

To quote Napoleon Dynamite;
'IDIOT!'
BobbyS
Guru
Guru

Postby Rakeela » August 13th, 2005, 2:45 pm

Alright, alright, quit insulting them. Sandy82 said what needed to be said and said it well enough, while the further insults were just opportunistic and pointless.
Rakeela

Postby sandy82 » August 13th, 2005, 3:55 pm

Rakeela wrote:Alright, alright, quit insulting them. Sandy82 said what needed to be said and said it well enough, while the further insults were just opportunistic and pointless.

Rakeela, I value your sentiment. My purpose was to give a wake-up call to Turbogator--and to others who might be entertaining the notion of experimenting on themselves.

I have known BobbyS for some time. If you go back and look at his posts, he has sound judgment and a level head. GrimIronMan performed the service of copying my post in its entirety, which makes it more durable.

I doubt that anyone intended to ridicule Turbogator personally. In fact, we may not see him again: it's been some time since he has visited the site.

This is a good opportunity to remind people of some facts that they may or may not find pleasant. On this site are some sadists and probably a somewhat larger number of masochists. One group likes to hurt/humiliate other people, and the other group apparently enjoys being hurt/humiliated. Then there are the very many who fit neatly into neither of those two categories.

Some know how to observe their own behavior and hold themselves in check. But those without the capacity for self-awareness and self-judgment are ready to indulge their appetites, whether against others or themselves. A combustible mixture, when there are never enough people who show Rakeela's empathy for others. And a potentially dangerous situation when someone like Turbogator apparently does significant damage to himself.

If there's humor here, it escapes me.
sandy82
Guru
Guru

Postby cardigan » August 14th, 2005, 4:35 am

My two cents:

As for wanting incontinence, I find it hard to believe that some people actually have that desire. However I will try to keep an open mind and quote the old French saying: "Chaqu'n son gout" - hope I spelt it correctly! (to each his own taste).

But this brings me to what I DO want to say: There are so many people here at this site who stumble in from the street, don't know much about hypnosis in the first place, and then at random try to play around with it. - It reminds me of the late 1960's or early 70's, where people did drugs like LSD in much the same fashion! And with equally nasty side-effects.

People - hypnosis is a very powerful thing and is not to be taken lightly. I have said it before, and will say it again! Don't experiment - unless you are perfectly willing to take any of the consequenses (and these vary from person to person, so you never quite know the outcome). Whenever I try one of the files on this site, I always think for a long time about whether or not to do it, because it might just work, and then what? I generally don't listen to the curse files at all. A curse is a curse and should not be played with. If I find some of the aspects of a curse interesting, but don't want it to be permanent for me, I will edit the file most carefully before going into trance with it - taking great care to remove all the wording that makes it permanent in any way. If this can't be done, I will transcribe the curse and change the wording and record my own file. I will never ever use a file from here before having listened to it carefully - being at the same time very careful NOT to go under whilst doing "Easy listening"! Then if I approve, I will give it a try, and if I don't that file is either erased or changed.

While EMG has had success with having his slave transscribe a file - or files and then they were having a profound effect on the slave by doing this, I am able to transscribe the files from here, while not being affected. - Apparently! :twisted: Like I say: the effect varies from person to person.

Be careful what you wish for - you might just get it!
Certified hypnotist C.I., C.H.
http://milnet.dk
cardigan
Guru
Guru

Postby sandy82 » August 14th, 2005, 12:28 pm

Well said, Cardigan!

A man with experience, intelligence, and a conscience.

A good combination when one is looking for sound advice on hypnosis.
sandy82
Guru
Guru

Postby Kendai » August 15th, 2005, 10:33 am

i'm goint to suggest that the subconsious REALLY likes the idea of incontinence.

the fact that we have control lets us wait a little too long, which can cause damage. i think the subcosious jumps at the chance to take bladder control away from the counsiousness. (does my spelling suck?) and prevent damage via "holding it in"
Kendai
Mentor
Mentor

Postby davelowe1977 » August 15th, 2005, 4:45 pm

Kendai wrote:...counsiousness. (does my spelling suck?)

Only fleetingly, sir!
davelowe1977
Mentor
Mentor

Postby cardigan » August 15th, 2005, 10:54 pm

I don't think the subconscious would normally regard the disability to exert bladder control as a blessing. Not in a normal mind. There are too many things tied up to this ability, such as social graces and pride. However it might be a rebellion against an (in the subjects mind) unjust or tough upbringing - a rebellion against the parents, that is. This would be the subjects mind saying "I reject everything my parents tried to teach me - and THAT makes me feel good". So in choosing this particular file, maybe it wasn't actually done completely randomly - not at the subconcsious level, that is?
Certified hypnotist C.I., C.H.
http://milnet.dk
cardigan
Guru
Guru

Postby sandy82 » August 16th, 2005, 8:37 am

Kendai wrote:i'm going to suggest that the subconscious REALLY likes the idea of incontinence.

the fact that we have control lets us wait a little too long, which can cause damage.

Kendai, you used the magic word "fact". (I am running the risk of assuming you mean the word to apply to your whole sentence. Otherwise, if the fact is merely that we have control, we have a real snooze on our hands.) That means you have a reputable source to buttress your notion. Preferably not a website.

--How long is "a little too long"?
--What damage does it cause?
sandy82
Guru
Guru

Postby Kendai » August 16th, 2005, 11:14 am

well, as far as proof that holding back urination or defacation causes damage, i have none.

however, is there much reason to belive that it's not true? i have a hard time imagining that the body can handle extended supression of those functions.
Kendai
Mentor
Mentor

Postby sandy82 » August 16th, 2005, 8:53 pm

Kendai wrote:well, as far as proof that holding back urination or defacation causes damage, i have none.

however, is there much reason to belive that it's not true? i have a hard time imagining that the body can handle extended supression of those functions.

I don't much care, one way or the other. I initially took your first statement at face value, on the issue of fact. Then I wondered. You were refreshingly honest (I mean that sincerely) in saying you had no proof.

My guess is that the pain/discomfort would overcome the conscious control before any serious medical damage was done.
sandy82
Guru
Guru

Postby Rakeela » August 16th, 2005, 10:38 pm

Actually, I can back up what Kendai said, if only by advice from my own doctor. Myself, I have trouble with a bit too much control and always have. My mother has said - and my doctor has verified - that I went to the doctor a good number of times with a complaint that I just wasn't going to the bathroom. Although nothing was ever found wrong to me (the doctor eventually decided that I somehow just had an extremely efficient metabolism and didn't produce as much waste as normal), I have been cautioned a number of times that even if I don't feel I really need to, I should go to the bathroom more often.

Meanwhile, my mother never really minded only having to change my diaper once a week, and from what I hear, I didn't need to be "potty trained" - I took to it as soon as it was an option and never had any accidents afterwards. :P Not an efficient metabolism... More like I was born with cleanliness embedded in my psyche from the start. I don't mind those who would, but I personally cannot imagine wanting intolerance. *shrugs*
Rakeela

Postby MikeWulf » August 18th, 2005, 12:17 pm

Just thought I'd mention...It is a medical fact that if you do not go to the bathroom (actually, this only applies to pissing) you will die. What happens is your body starts to try to get rid of all the urine without pissing, thus you start absorbing all the waste into your body. You get poisoned. You do it too long, you die.
MikeWulf
Mentor
Mentor

Postby sandy82 » August 18th, 2005, 7:25 pm

MikeWulf wrote:Just thought I'd mention...It is a medical fact that if you do not go to the bathroom (actually, this only applies to pissing) you will die. What happens is your body starts to try to get rid of all the urine without pissing, thus you start absorbing all the waste into your body. You get poisoned. You do it too long, you die.

Interesting. I hope most people use motorways with sufficient rest stops. Or go to Heathrow or JFK or O'Hare after at least one trip to the facilities.

I can't imagine that one would *voluntarily* resist voiding for an extended period of time. In the case of an immediate medical problem, emergency room staff usually insert a catheter via the urethra into the bladder.

You said that the "body starts to try to get rid of all the urine without pissing, thus you start absorbing all the waste into your body."

I'm no expert on biology, but I think this is what actually happens: the kidneys make and excrete into the bladder a liquid substance called urine, which contains impurities that the kidneys routinely filter out of a person's blood system. If the bladder cannot be voided, then the urine backs up into the kidneys, which then can no longer function properly. Next in the series of dominoes is that impurities and other elements in the bloodstream can no longer be filtered out by the kidneys. The blood becomes dirtier and dirtier from the contaminants that ordinarily are carried to the kidneys for expulsion. The person sickens and eventually dies from what is called uremic poisoning.

In addition to urethra blockage, the foregoing touches on kidney failure, for which dialysis is used to compensate for the absence of the kidneys' usual ability to filter from the blood uric acid (a principal cause of gout) and urea, a byproduct of the body's metabolizing of proteins.

The medical details aren't nearly so much fun as Kendai's initial assertions that (1) the subconscious "really likes the idea of incontinence" and that (2) waiting "a little too long" can cause bodily damage.

Somewhere in the shuffle, I asked two questions which weren't answered:

--How long is "a little too long"?
--What damage does it cause?

Using the plain-language definition for the first question leads me to believe that, in terms of the second question, the onset of genuine damage takes longer than a normal, healthy person's willpower will last. Nobody waits two days to voluntarily urinate after a normal intake of fluids by mouth. In such a case, a catheter would be installed. The requisite buildup of toxins, for permanent bodily damage, takes longer than two days, without urinary blockage, but even in the case of inherent kidney impairment. Many dialysis patients go through their regimen only three times a week.
I have not drawn the obvious non-medical conclusion above, in the hope that it won't become necessary. But I have reserved the space, just in case.
sandy82
Guru
Guru

Postby GrimIronMan » August 19th, 2005, 4:38 am

Rakeela wrote:Alright, alright, quit insulting them. Sandy82 said what needed to be said and said it well enough, while the further insults were just opportunistic and pointless.

I am truly sorry for my comment. I was just sharing my true opinion. It's nice to see that are some here who are willing to defend those who are less fortunate than others. However, it's not every day that you see a moron who is a little too skeptical and tries something like an idiot. I honestly think that this man is just a regular guy who decided that something didn't work and tried it. It's like not believing fire is hot and testing it yourself. Or that not believing that crack is bad for you and trying it out to find out. He just could of easily read the many success stories and decided that the files work. The saying that comes in mind here is "You mess with the bull, you get the horns." He could of gone here and read stories that messed with the bull, whether they wanted the horns or not. Instead, he decided that this bull was a weak one and decided to mess with it. He obviously figured out this bull was not in the least bit weak and got slammed by the horns. So basically, I don't want the horns. So I personally thought this was a huge mistake on his part and decided to laugh at his foolishness. It was meant to teach him a lesson and make him gain a little more experience under his belt. Now for the other part of my comment. I was rudefully saying that what happened to him was what I'm pretty sure neither one of us wanted. I'm sure that he personally agrees with me. I hope for the best for him.
GrimIronMan
Regular
Regular

Postby sandy82 » August 19th, 2005, 1:46 pm

Earlier today, August 19, GrimIronDan posted an "apology". It's unclear whether it was directed to Turbogator or to Rakeela. In fact, it's unclear whether it's an apology. He says, "I am truly sorry for my comment. I was just sharing my true opinion." Immediately following the present paragraph is the supposed cause of his lengthy apology, and I don't see much of a comment or much of an opinion. I do see a happy face and three laughing faces, and I remember that they are the trademark of a 16-year-old former member.

On Sat Aug 13, 2005, at 4:14 am MDT, GrimIronDave wrote:

Well said sandy. You sure do your research :D.

As for turbogator, i'll say what sandy said. Drop me a PM if you object to this.

That SUCKS man!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

It's interesting that GID has not apologized when an apology was called for. He might want to apologize to loony28. I never made any reference to loony28 snorting anything at all.

Referring to posts made on May26 and 27, on August 16 at 7:31 am MDT, GrimIronMan wrote:
Good gag sandy with the "Snorting "coffee" through one's nose?" trick. Good job getting loony28 on that one!

GIM, why do you dislike loony28? Our former 16-year-old member didn't like loony either. It was another example of our young member's lack of judgment.

Loony's got more courage than 95 percent of the people on this site. loony28 is a good person. That comment about "coffee" was directed to a former member who abruptly left. All his posts were erased, reportedly at his request. He's the one who said that EMG made "meager attempts." Loony28 has never made such a statement about EMG and, I'm sure, never will.

Grim, I'm willing to bet that you've been a registered site user before, under a different name. If so, that means you left under unhappy circumstances.

Our former 16-year-old member holds the distinction of being banned twice. Shortly before the second exit, he asked how I had discovered him. There were a number of things, but why give away specifics. The overarching factor was that he never quite understood the point of other people's posts and went charging ahead with comments anyway.

If he had written your curious apology, he would have required help from a friend. I hope you wrote yours, all by yourself.

Your "apology" is quite a document. It contains more slurs and insults than the original, which actually contained none.

- - - - - - -
For archival purposes:

Quoting Rakeela 13 posts later, GrimIronMan wrote:
Rakeela wrote:
Alright, alright, quit insulting them. Sandy82 said what needed to be said and said it well enough, while the further insults were just opportunistic and pointless.

I am truly sorry for my comment. I was just sharing my true opinion. It's nice to see that are some here who are willing to defend those who are less fortunate than others. However, it's not every day that you see a moron who is a little too skeptical and tries something like an idiot. I honestly think that this man is just a regular guy who decided that something didn't work and tried it. It's like not believing fire is hot and testing it yourself. Or that not believing that crack is bad for you and trying it out to find out. He just could of easily read the many success stories and decided that the files work. The saying that comes in mind here is "You mess with the bull, you get the horns." He could of gone here and read stories that messed with the bull, whether they wanted the horns or not. Instead, he decided that this bull was a weak one and decided to mess with it. He obviously figured out this bull was not in the least bit weak and got slammed by the horns. So basically, I don't want the horns. So I personally thought this was a huge mistake on his part and decided to laugh at his foolishness. It was meant to teach him a lesson and make him gain a little more experience under his belt. Now for the other part of my comment. I was rudefully saying that what happened to him was what I'm pretty sure neither one of us wanted. I'm sure that he personally agrees with me. I hope for the best for him.
sandy82
Guru
Guru

Postby loony28 » August 19th, 2005, 11:39 pm

:twisted: I didn't notice that sandy, thanks for setting the record straight. You're right, I would never say that EMG makes meager attempts with his hypnosis files though I haven't had much success with them but that's just me. :twisted:
loony28
Guru
Guru

Postby GrimIronMan » August 20th, 2005, 4:50 am

Sandy, this is getting a little out of hand. I am seriously going to say this again. I have NEVER used a different account on this website. I am NOT GrimIronDan. I have NEVER heard of GrimIronDave, nor am I affiliated with him. Because I'm lazy,[url=http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=296&start=15]Here's[/url] a link to the rest of what I recently had to say on this topic. Also, I should say that my apology was directed to them both. I was not very clear on that. Also, i would like to restate that I never wanted to insult loony. Still, I apologize to loony28 and do think he is a good member. So sorry, loony. Hope you don't hate me :D .
GrimIronMan
Regular
Regular

Postby sandy82 » August 20th, 2005, 7:57 am

Interesting, categorical post. Worth saving.

On Sat Aug 20, 2005, at 4:50 am MDT, GrimIronMan wrote:Sandy, this is getting a little out of hand. I am seriously going to say this again. I have NEVER used a different account on this website. I am NOT GrimIronDan. I have NEVER heard of GrimIronDave, nor am I affiliated with him. Because I'm lazy,Here's a link to the rest of what I recently had to say on this topic. Also, I should say that my apology was directed to them both. I was not very clear on that. Also, i would like to restate that I never wanted to insult loony. Still, I apologize to loony28 and do think he is a good member. So sorry, loony. Hope you don't hate me :D .
sandy82
Guru
Guru

Postby aeroue » August 20th, 2005, 4:56 pm

I am not taking sides here but.

GrimIronMan, never actually insulted him like you claim he had his words were,

'That Sucks'

Which in the correct tone would show empathy not insult, it is just saying thats pretty damn bad...right?

Granted he did use laughing smilies but if you find it funny why not?
I am sure someone lese did.

Also BobbyS actually did call him 'IDIOT!' which may I add was in caps implying shouting where is the critisism of him. He may have some good posts but he also has 3 times as many.

And the smilies, anyone can use them :lol: :lol: :lol: am I GMD's reincarnate?

I may well be wrong but I may not be there is no need to stir what doesn't need stirring especially when it may be that you simply misinterpreted his apology.

If you think he is that same person track his IP and find out.
aeroue
Mentor
Mentor

Postby BobbyS » August 21st, 2005, 1:07 pm

Oh btw I don't intend to apologise for my own comment. While I sympathise with the guy for the problems he's experiencing, there was an element of seriousness to my post - to listen to a potentially humiliating file like that for a laugh IS idiotic, like thinking it would be 'funny' to go to work drunk, or 'funny' to 'happy slap' someone (a craze where people beat up someone and film it on their phones.
Sorry if I sound cruel or heartless but that's just how I feel.
BobbyS
Guru
Guru

Who was Turbogator? Who wrote his post?

Postby sandy82 » August 22nd, 2005, 5:37 pm

BobbyS, I agree with you. I gave my opinion (Page I, post 7) and then explained to Rakeela why I had done so (Page I, post 10). You've given a reasonable explanation below. In my opinion, FWIW, nothing further is needed.

As for aeroue, I was amused at his "not taking sides." I have sent him a detailed PM, going over every significant fact in detail. If he picks it up, fine.

BobbyS wrote:Oh btw I don't intend to apologise for my own comment. While I sympathise with the guy for the problems he's experiencing, there was an element of seriousness to my post - to listen to a potentially humiliating file like that for a laugh IS idiotic, like thinking it would be 'funny' to go to work drunk, or 'funny' to 'happy slap' someone (a craze where people beat up someone and film it on their phones.
Sorry if I sound cruel or heartless but that's just how I feel.

In fact, BobbyS, the more I look at Turbogator's post, the more interesting it gets. Turbogator allegedly became a member on April 12. The post at the beginning of this thread, dated July 27, was his first and only post in any of the Forums.

I have read the post carefully. It's very well written. The words are clear; the lengths of the sentences vary. The piece conjures up vivid images. It also leaves a sense of disquiet and, above all, a deep impression that this file really works. The ensuing commentary and the advice...and the apology...heightened the believability of the initial post.

In addition, I found only three words in the post that were genuinely misspelled. "Feed" and "want" were in the wrong tense, and the word "rush" should have been followed by "of". A few apostrophes missing. Everything was going great...until the very last sentence.

"Im begining to belive its permenent."

Oops. Three misspellings bad enough to be caught by a spell-check program. The only ones in the entire document. Here's somebody who writes very well, spells "embarrassing" and "predicament" with no problem. But somehow he can't manage beginNing, beliEve, and permAnent. If you throw in "Im" and "its", five out of six words are suddenly wrong in the last sentence. The piece wouldn't be credible without a few mistakes, would it?

Perhaps the most skillful part of the piece is the interweaving of the loss of bladder control and the loss of mind control. The author, aka Turbogator, says he can't bring himself to listen to the deprogramming file, but neither can he make himself not listen to the incontinence file. Neat congruence of surrender of control over bladder function and surrender of control over his own mind.

The post contains the line: "I don't see any way out of this predicament."
An excellent writer on this site sent me a disconcerting "philosophical" message several weeks ago in which he said that he "like[s] to put people in a position where they have no choices left." Or words to that effect. Seems like the identical, control-obsessive idea, in which the targeted person is treated like a rat in a maze.

Whoever wrote Turbogator's post...my hat is off to them. Very expertly done. Congratulations.
sandy82
Guru
Guru

Postby BobbyS » August 23rd, 2005, 5:18 pm

Why sandy, you wouldn't be suggesting he's lying would you? :oops:
In his defence though, I should point out that I used a login for this site for a couple of months, but didn't post in the forums - it was the only way to get the free files, not that I object.
To be honest though, who'd want to pretend they're incontinent? You can just wait for old age to kick in.
BobbyS
Guru
Guru

Re: a succses that I never belived would happen

Postby GrimIronMan » September 16th, 2005, 9:27 pm

My analsyis of this:
Severel things seem fishy here.

turbogator wrote:I picked the one thing that I thought no hypnotism could ever do to me even if I really did become hypnotized. Train Bladder Incontinence.

He says he picked the one thing he thought no hypnotism could do. But wait. Don't you think that he would pick a different file? He thinks that hypnotism can make his genitals change but it can't make him lose control. That seems a little odd, don't you think?

turbogator wrote:I knew for it to work at all I had to really try to achieve a trance. So I listened and concentrated and really obeyed the commands.

For a joke, this seems to take a lot of research, don't you? Personally, I thought first that hypnosis was made to work right off the bat. Why would he read up so much for a "kinky joke"?

turbogator wrote:I listened intently and I was surprised that I did actually feel like I was in a trance. I couldn’t move.

Wait...He's surprised? He didn't think that it would work right? But with all that reading up, he should know that if your mind doesn't think it will work, it probably won't. Also, he should technically be able to move, or else he's going too deep and there's an even smaller chance it won't work.

turbogator wrote:I found that I was driven to keep listening to the tape over and over 3 or 4 times a day.

After one try, he's already addicted? Again, if he didn't believe in hypnosis, why didn't he quit after he realized there was no effect yet?

turbogator wrote:It's been at least two moths now. I still listen several times a day.

As sandy82 pointed out, he's been a member for around three months. Conflict of facts against word here. Which do you believe?

turbogator wrote:I tried the deprogram file but my mind rejected it and I cant bring myself to listen to it or to stop listening to train bladder incontinence.

Last I checked, training files aren't supposed to reduce the effectiveness of deprogramming.

turbogator wrote:Just like it says to do in the file I have begun to accept it. Im begining to belive that its permenent!

Look at his journal entry. These sentences are not in there. He states that he cut and pasted. Why'd he add these on? Was his lie not believeable enough?

That's my analsyis. Fake? Yes.[/quote]
GrimIronMan
Regular
Regular

Re: a succses that I never belived would happen

Postby sandy82 » September 16th, 2005, 10:43 pm

.... the post by the nonexistent Turbogator was analysed as a fake quite some time ago. And now you have given us your very own anal syis. ...

The earlier and later parts of this post will be added later.

GrimIronMan wrote:My analsyis of this:
Severel things seem fishy here.

turbogator wrote:I picked the one thing that I thought no hypnotism could ever do to me even if I really did become hypnotized. Train Bladder Incontinence.

He says he picked the one thing he thought no hypnotism could do. But wait. Don't you think that he would pick a different file? He thinks that hypnotism can make his genitals change but it can't make him lose control. That seems a little odd, don't you think?

turbogator wrote:I knew for it to work at all I had to really try to achieve a trance. So I listened and concentrated and really obeyed the commands.

For a joke, this seems to take a lot of research, don't you? Personally, I thought first that hypnosis was made to work right off the bat. Why would he read up so much for a "kinky joke"?

turbogator wrote:I listened intently and I was surprised that I did actually feel like I was in a trance. I couldn’t move.

Wait...He's surprised? He didn't think that it would work right? But with all that reading up, he should know that if your mind doesn't think it will work, it probably won't. Also, he should technically be able to move, or else he's going too deep and there's an even smaller chance it won't work.

turbogator wrote:I found that I was driven to keep listening to the tape over and over 3 or 4 times a day.

After one try, he's already addicted? Again, if he didn't believe in hypnosis, why didn't he quit after he realized there was no effect yet?

turbogator wrote:It's been at least two moths now. I still listen several times a day.

As sandy82 pointed out, he's been a member for around three months. Conflict of facts against word here. Which do you believe?

turbogator wrote:I tried the deprogram file but my mind rejected it and I cant bring myself to listen to it or to stop listening to train bladder incontinence.

Last I checked, training files aren't supposed to reduce the effectiveness of deprogramming.

turbogator wrote:Just like it says to do in the file I have begun to accept it. Im begining to belive that its permenent!

Look at his journal entry. These sentences are not in there. He states that he cut and pasted. Why'd he add these on? Was his lie not believeable enough?

That's my analsyis. Fake? Yes.
[/quote]
sandy82
Guru
Guru

Postby Wildsprite » October 7th, 2005, 6:48 am

if its a fake why isnt this subject locked?
Wildsprite
Mentor
Mentor

Postby sandy82 » October 7th, 2005, 10:36 am

wildfantom wrote:if its a fake why isnt this subject locked?

I suppose it could be locked. But what harm is the first post doing? If a reader believes the first post, then he may think that the File in question is extremely effective. If the reader doesn't believe it, then he may conclude the File is less effective. If those are the parameters, where's the harm? (By the way, disregard GrimIronMan's "analysis." It's what you'd expect when or if a 16-year-old plays detective.)

The important points about the original post, in my view, are:

1. The author writes very well.

2. The author likes the idea of the gradually contracting number of opportunities, the narrowing of options, the eventual physical helplessness of the victim, and then the destruction of the victim's personality and his eventual attraction to the very belief/activity that harms him.

3. That sort of topic is not one that's of broad interest. In itself, it's a fetish that hovers between sadism and snuff.

4. Writers tend to do better when they've written on a topic before. The vocabulary, the cadence, the stresses, the drama--you name it--have been tested; and they all come more easily to the author as he continues to use them. My sense is that this author has written on the sadism-to-snuff topic before. Depersonalization to destruction.

5. If you think about it for a while and look around, you'll probably figure out who wrote it. After all, somebody here did write it.
sandy82
Guru
Guru

Postby joey_jojo » December 31st, 2005, 10:09 pm

i just have to add my 2 cents. its all my pocket change.

there is a group of people, around 2% of the population, called solmboulists. im pretty sure i didnt spell that right. anyway, they have the unique ability to be extremly susceptable to hypnosis, even the kind they dont want. they usually feel a much deeper trance, and all the stuff works faster and better. this is the kind of thing that stage hypnotists make u believe everyone can do. an experienced hypnotist can pick out a solmboulist in a crowd pretty easily, and then they give u the performance that u expect. in a large crowd, theres normally 3 or 4 solmboulists. anyway, they also sometimes experience effects that dont normally happen. so, it means that it could be true, and that he is a solmboulist. if u are, ur lucky. it means that u can listen to any hypnosis and have very good effects. have fun with ur power. u can look it all up if u want. post here if there is a conflict.thanks!
joey_jojo
Regular
Regular

Postby liljonny » January 2nd, 2006, 7:02 am

cardigan wrote:My two cents:

While EMG has had success with having his slave transscribe a file - or files and then they were having a profound effect on the slave by doing this, I am able to transscribe the files from here, while not being affected. - Apparently! :twisted: Like I say: the effect varies from person to person.

Be careful what you wish for - you might just get it!

I am useing a custom night diaper curse from EMG and I found I can add to this file by typing what I want added. One thing I added is something like " If you look at a picture of someone wearing a cloth diaper, you have to put a cloth diaper on at bedtime." A few days ago I looked at a picture of someone wearing a cloth diaper. I found that at bedtime, I had to put a cloth diaper on. I couldn't put my usall disposable diaper on and I couldn't wait until later. I have not used the enchanted keyboard file.
liljonny
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Success Stories