Cal's curse has got me good.

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Cal's curse has got me good.

Postby ford_g2001 » October 14th, 2009, 4:52 am

I have tried to resist posting this, because it's quite embarrassing for me to say. But I have a confession to make, I have joined the list of victims of Cal's Curse. I am completely unable to orgasm without permission! Anyone who has also been affected by this file will understand how difficult it is to write this. I feel so ashamed but so turned on at the same time, it's a strange feeling. I have not cum now for over a week, unfortunately I have a wife that likes to keep me denied orgasms for periods of time. She doesn't know about this curse or even that I come onto this site. Luckily it is customary for me to ask for her permission before I have an orgasm anyway, so that's not something that will give me away. Unfortunately, however, the curse also has increased my need for orgasm. I am just so horny all the time, and I can't let my wife know how desperate I am. For one thing she doesn't know how often I masturbate anyway, plus how do I explain I am even more horny than usual?

My confession gets worse for me too. I am also losing my battle with the Continuous Cum Production (CCP) file. I started listening to this one on and off about 12 months ago. It never took affect but every now and again I tend to listen to it. After realizing how hooked I am on Cal's curse something has drawn me towards the CCP file. I must have a serious masochist side.

I sometimes go onto the chat room to ask for permission. I have found over the last week or so there's been a few times I have chickened out and not been able to ask. Plus, unfortunately I am not able to get on there very often. Sometimes I really need an orgasm but can't get onto the chat to ask.

If someone feels like taking pity on me, or wants to have some fun, can you please drop me an email so that I can email you from work during times when I get really desperate to cum and I can't go onto the chat? My email address is ford_g2001 at yahoo.com (replace the at with the @ sign, you know the drill).

For those wanting the details, i've been listening for the last month every day. 3 times a day for the last 2 weeks.

I feel so ashamed and humiliated for posting this, but also feel better to have it off my chest.

Garry.
ford_g2001

Postby Feverdream » October 16th, 2009, 9:49 am

I have given you permission before on the chat, or else maybe it was someone else cursed like you.

When you really need badly to cum, and there is no other way to get permission, you can always come to me. But it will cost you... Pick a charity, any one that you like, where you can donate online. As soon as you send them a donation of at least 20 dollars, you will know that you immediately have my permission to enjoy a nice orgasm. You can give them as much as you might like, but more will not mean a better orgasm. It is the act of giving that grants you my permission, that is all.

You shouldnt tell anyone outside of this site why you gave that donation, or say anything that might damage the reputation of a fine charity. You probably shouldnt even disclose the name of the specific charity, though you could share what kind of good work it does. After all, the humiliation for needing this belongs entirely to you. You are the one who now has to pay to have sex with yourself. And dont think that the fact that you are giving to a charity will make the fact that you needed to do it any less embarrassing. It doesnt lessen your shame at all, but actually makes this whole thing even more totally humiliating.

You may only have permission from me in this way once per week, and it would be very nice of you to report about it here, either in this thread or in a PM to me if you just cant make yourself tell everyone that you had to pay to make yourself cum.
Feverdream
Regular
Regular

Postby littlecaltoy » October 16th, 2009, 6:43 pm

interesting twist Feverdream

@ford and others.
I was thinking of re-mastering the curse to add one small stipulation to it -- that whomever gives you permission, must be a Dom(ne). Everything else would be the same, but the person who gives permission must know that they can withhold it. It doesn't have to be the same person each time nor do they have to be actively domming you at the time, but they have to be seen by you as someone Dom(ne)

It prevents the situation of finding another sub and "trading permissions".

What do you think?
--cal

"to label me is to render me useless" -- Kierkegaard
littlecaltoy
Regular
Regular

Postby ftslave67 » October 16th, 2009, 7:27 pm

LCT, Interesting, but what's wrong with "trading permissions"? Or what is more probable, a sub giving permission to a more submissive sub. Some people are "versatile", or can switch from sub to dom, depending on the situation or the mood. Why limit yourself? You can enjoy both roles.
ftslave67
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Alien4420 » October 16th, 2009, 9:53 pm

Why not just include a suggestion that makes it impossible for those who have listened to grant permission to others?
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby ford_g2001 » October 17th, 2009, 4:48 am

Feverdream - it might have been someone else. There's only been 2 people to give me permission in the chat. I remember their names. It's
certainly an interesting twist you have offered but unfortunately it wouldn't work for me. My wife looks at all my credit card statements
closely each month. I couldn't get a single transaction past her! I don't know what would happen if I ever need to get out of a curse. Don't
know how I could pay for the removal file. I'll cross that bridge when/if I come to it I guess.

Littlecaltoy - What an honour to receive a response from the man that has cursed me so good! :-) Actually I do like your idea for modifying
the file. Although it's comforting to know I can easily get permission when I really need it, it does seem to violate the intent of your file. It seems to take some of the fun out of it when asking someone when you know they will say yes. Not knowing what the answer will be can be more exciting. Mind you I can easily say this now since I had a nice orgasm this morning from my wife. I'm sure I wouldn't be so agreeable if I've gone without for a few days! I will probably curse myself for saying this, since I know that people I ask in future might read this! But I wanted to give you my honest opinion, I owe you that!

However I wonder how the mechanics of your new file would work. How would I know if the person was a domme and not a fellow submissive? If
I'm asking a stranger online I wouldn't know if the person was a domme or not. I'm sure you will figure out the mechanics of it though. Anyway, also wanted to congratulate you on the effectiveness of your file. I'm getting quite aroused now since I'm thinking about having to ask for permission in future.
ford_g2001

Postby ftslave67 » October 17th, 2009, 6:37 am

Of course, a skillful Master will not ask very much of you the first time, since he wants you to get a taste of it without much cost. Sort of like a "free sample" from a drug dealer.
ftslave67
Mentor
Mentor

Postby littlecaltoy » October 17th, 2009, 12:38 pm

interesting.
@ftslave67: i'm not thinking of replacing the old one, so that would still be possible. Just a new one to give a little different spin for people who want it.
the idea is that it's suppose to be fun, humiliating, frustrating, submissive. I didn't want to make it impossible to orgasm. Just a little thrilling. So for some people, the new spin may work.

I'll have to think about it.
--cal
--cal

"to label me is to render me useless" -- Kierkegaard
littlecaltoy
Regular
Regular

Postby ftslave67 » October 17th, 2009, 5:50 pm

That's cool, Cal. I guess my point was: how do you really know if someone's a "Dom" or not--presumably any one can take on that role. Some guys or girls might be more demanding than others, I guess.

I can see the point that if two subs are just trading permissions, and not requiring or demanding anything else of each other, it's kind of like cheating, and not much fun.

BTW, I kind of let the curse wear off, myself. Although I did listen a couple weeks ago and it worked amazingly again after one listen. Such a sexy voice & induction & so tempting to listen again!
ftslave67
Mentor
Mentor

Postby phil » October 18th, 2009, 11:06 am

Think this would be a great idea. Basically the person giving you permission has to be fully in charge of the situation and fully aware that you need their permission.

I'd even llike it to go one step further so that permission cannot be given electronically. It has to be in-person, or perhaps over the phone. In most relationships, this will probably limit them to their SO.

But sadly, I'm still not able to enter trance, so I need to get the current version working for me first. :(
phil

Further confession - hooked again.

Postby ford_g2001 » April 23rd, 2010, 12:47 am

I had let the Cal's curse wear off on me, I was missing those orgasms too much I think! So I haven't listened to it for a few months. However, I started missing the feelings the file gave me, and started craving the file again.
I have now been listening to it almost every day for the last week or two, and I feel I'm definately hooked again, at least enough to make me want to post this again. I just have this unshakable need to tell people that I am hooked on Cal's curse and can't cum without permission.

Even though I missed being able to orgasm when I want to, there's something so good about feeling submissive and not being able to cum just because I want to. It's hard to ask for permission, and gets quite embarassing and I feel shy doing it, but then in another way it is a good feeling and I get so aroused when I ask. I even got turned down a few times when I asked in the chat room, even though I wanted to cum so badly, each time I got turned down I could feel myself getting even hotter!

This is a bit of a rambling post, but just felt such a strong need to post this. If anyone would like to have some fun with me with this file, you can send me an email at ford_g2001 @ yahoo.com.

Garry.
ford_g2001

Return to Success Stories