Curse FemaleTakeover?

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Curse FemaleTakeover?

Postby El_Jugador » November 10th, 2009, 10:25 am

Has anybody tried [url=http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=Files&file=Comment&fid=2131]this file[/url]? I am fascinated by the concept, but haven't managed to find any mention of this file on this forum or in users' journals. :roll:

Unless, of course, everyone who listened to it is already "taken over" and no longer on this board. :P
El_Jugador
Regular
Regular

Postby MacGyver » November 18th, 2009, 11:08 pm

well now, that gives me an ide to make a file like that but include instructions to post feedback about the changes/effect/emotions and such. not sure i will do it but, sounds like an interesting idea.
MacGyver
Guru
Guru

Postby Leeiah » February 13th, 2012, 9:36 am

very interested to try this one.
Leeiah
Regular
Regular

Postby Tangy » February 13th, 2012, 10:58 am

Leeiah wrote:very interested to try this one.

I have not listen to Female Takeover yet but i do have a Theory.

I have been listing to Baby Brain same as female takeover and on the weekend i was listing to the file and about 6 hours into the file I heard a voice, listen carefully the voice was not on the File the music to the file turned into a audible voice male and said. I am your Friend 2 times and returned to normal, i tried to get Advice but no one responded but yes the female side of you will takeover because she feels she have a right to your Body as you do.
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Postby ParanoidLord » February 14th, 2012, 11:17 am

Someone in the Feminizations subforum is working on the file and apparently getting very good results. Check out [url=http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=9266]this[/url] thread.
ParanoidLord
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Leeiah » February 18th, 2012, 12:11 pm

Just wanted to say that I to have had success with that file, just confirming that this file does work. If you want me to go into details I will with my own experience, but will continue listening to this file when I can..I sort of have a craving to listen again and again.
Leeiah
Regular
Regular

Postby VeryGnawty » February 18th, 2012, 8:27 pm

Tangy wrote:
I have been listing to Baby Brain same as female takeover and on the weekend i was listing to the file and about 6 hours into the file I heard a voice, listen carefully the voice was not on the File the music to the file turned into a audible voice male and said. I am your Friend 2 times and returned to normal, i tried to get Advice but no one responded but yes the female side of you will takeover because she feels she have a right to your Body as you do.

I had similar experiences with self-hypnosis. I tried creating a Master in my head to dominate me. In the first couple of months he would sometimes do stuff to me every now and then, or I would sense that he was there. Then one day, he started appearing much more often. He took complete control of the body.

We created more personalities after that. Over time, our dominant personalities have taken more power from me and the other slave personalities. They really want me to be their slave, and I feel I should submit to them.

My masters say that I am their property. I feel that it is a bad idea to try to fight them. They say that if I'm a good girl that they'll make submitting to them more pleasurable. I get horny just thinking about it.
VeryGnawty
Guru
Guru

Postby Tangy » February 20th, 2012, 9:03 am

MacGyver wrote:well now, that gives me an ide to make a file like that but include instructions to post feedback about the changes/effect/emotions and such. not sure i will do it but, sounds like an interesting idea.

Make he file Tangy
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Return to Success Stories