curse muscle bound

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

curse muscle bound

Postby muscleluvr » December 19th, 2009, 9:26 pm

hey so ive been using this file and ive noticed that when i say the trigger phrase i feel like im growing for like 5 seconds then nothing. i was wondering if any of you experience this or if any of you have actually seen muscle gains?
muscleluvr

MUSCLE

Postby DAVE275 » March 11th, 2010, 10:22 am

I have tried it with mixed results ,, all very positive ,,
DAVE275

Re: MUSCLE

Postby darkenedav » March 11th, 2010, 1:18 pm

DAVE275 wrote:,, all very positive ,,

that's the important bit :D
darkenedav
Guru
Guru

Postby Hank01 » March 13th, 2010, 9:30 pm

I used to listen to it and really want to get back to listening to it again. Like you, when I would say the trigger, my stomach would tighten up and my shoulders would correct themselves into correct posture. I'm not sure if it is the file that is doing it, or my body is reacting from wishfull thinking. I'm going to start listening to it again and see what happens. I did like the feeling I got everytime I'd say the trigger.
Hank01
Regular
Regular

Curse Muscle Bound

Postby sfhole2stretch » March 22nd, 2010, 1:03 pm

I've been using this one in a playlist with other workout related files. I notice it most when I am working out. I can trigger myself and feel it much more at that time. It's a great rush encouraging more effort into my workouts. I think that's what the author intended. Try doing what I do and thinking the phrase with each rep. See what happens to your motivation.
sfhole2stretch
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Success Stories