Oh Wow....

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Oh Wow....

Postby vaerlina » February 22nd, 2010, 3:20 am

Its been an absolutely AMAZING day of experimentation! But before I go into any detail, here is my story:

Now, I've always found hypnotism interesting but I never really gave it any credit. That is until recently, but let me start from the beginning.

I stumbled upon this site sometime a few weeks ago, and was intrigued at some of the files I was reading about. There is soo many absolutely wonderful sounding options but as tempting as they were, I was almost 100% sure I could not be hypnotized.

My initial experience with hypnotism was several years ago when a friend of mine brought me to a magic show. And towards the end they had a Hypnotist act, And as you probably guessed he picked me along with a few other people to come up on-stage and get hypnotized. He was attempting simple tricks like making people forget their names, the year, numbers... Simple little things. But when he got to me it kind of flopped. Probably because I was sceptical of his "magic powers" but either way I sort of pushed hypnotism off to the side in my mind.

But Anyways... After reading all the comments and success stories on the site, I decided to give it a try. So a couple days ago I downloaded a few Inductions and deepeners to see which I would like. I ended up using Some from Mistress Elena like the Minds Eye Induction (which is free rather then premium on her own site o.0) And listened to them once or twice, while also looping them while I slept the past two nights. And today I went and tried some of the different files to see what would work for me.

Started off with Straight from Elena and just... wow...

I have never felt so much pleasure without any touching before in my whole life. It was incredible! I wasn’t able to fully get-off on my first listen, BUT DAMN WAS THAT HOT! The two "Faux-Orgasms" I had were probably better then any of the real ones I can remember!

So of coarse I was hooked. So I went searching for what else might be fun. I tried a couple of Triggers, and virtually all of them work on some level. Now I've only tried some of the more basic ones but I just cant believe that they start having such a positive effect on me after only 2-3 listens! its intense!

Horny, Encouraged, and Absolutely Addicted, I went back late this-afternoon to do a little more "Shopping".

And had the most amazing breakthrough...

So, Normally what I was trying was all files with female voices OR softer male voices. I'd always download the file for a preview before I try.

Now because of that, and a few slightly negative comments I had sort of miss-judged a few of the files, I was steering away from certain Uploaders just because I didn't really think that particular voice would put me under. One big mistake I've learned was avoiding EMG's files. I saw a lot of "does this work?" & "this isn’t working for me" type comments. when I first looked over the files section. But thinking back and remembering where pre-judging got me with hypnotism in the first place, I decided to try out a few and see how it went.

And just..... Wow.... Don’t listen to anyone saying it wont work, for any file. you have to try it to be sure if its right or wrong for you.

I had, NODOUBT, THE HOTTEST little experience I’ve ever experienced in my whole life! (Well not so little, I just spent 3 INCREDIBLE hours in my bed feeling things I NEVER thought possible.) listening to several little files I picked out, and I have to say... I think I found my absolute FAVORITE.

*Drum Roll*

Cardigan's - Latex Botany!

It was (sorry for the over use of..) Absolutely Amazing! It felt so real to me, ON THE FIRST LISTEN. It was just.... just... (words fail me)

I will DEFINETLY be listening to that one again.... you can count on it =).

But I also had a very odd but insanely pleasurable time with one that went wrong...

The last file in my fantasy play list was Cum Torture, by EMG.

If your not familiar with the file, I highly recommend it! but it had the strangest effect on me. I’m not sure if it was because I was so worn out by then, or something else. but instead of actually having an orgasm I was glued down and unable to move, as my dream lover worked me super close to the edge and stopped, then slowly started again and stopped, which continued for at least 15-20 minutes because by the time I broke myself away, the play list had already looped over and finished the induction and deepener again.

I can definitely say that its my second favourite now...

Sorry this is as long as it is, but, I just had to comment on my first awesome time with hypnotism, and it will not be my last..

-Thanks everyone who posted Success stories about the files I was looking at and leaving comments to help show me there was more to all of this...

And a special thanks to all of you out there scripting and recording more lovely files for the public to enjoy!

Yours Lovingly,
-V
vaerlina

Postby zapnosis » February 22nd, 2010, 5:12 am

Thanks for posting! I think (hope?) that all too often people keep quiet about the positive experiences and I'm very glad that you haven't. Congratulations on everything, not least keeping an open mind, and of course welcome to the site!
Thanks again,
ZAP
"Feelings, sensations that you thought was dead,
no squealing... remember that it's all in your head"
zapnosis
Mentor
Mentor

Postby vaerlina » February 25th, 2010, 8:08 am

So I've been experimenting and I posted a thread about it over in "File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges".

Its been expanding fairly fast and I think now it qualifies as a success story, so if you want to read more about that its over here:
http://warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=6794
(moved to a more appropriate forum)
vaerlina

Postby darkenedav » February 25th, 2010, 3:50 pm

agreed!

A refreshingly detailed experience makes for a great read :D

I would share my exp but it's with files from other sites so I just smile and nod :P
darkenedav
Guru
Guru

Return to Success Stories