Slaver-girl at your orders(i-m using the login of a friend)

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Slaver-girl at your orders(i-m using the login of a friend)

Postby sousuke » August 8th, 2005, 3:59 pm

Hello, I’ve been using the files for a while and I’ve achieved a great success, I’m willing to be an hypnoslave at the service of anyone that want to have me under command , I’ve tried the following files:

----BabyTime: it was great! I was totally helpless, can barely move myself, get frustrated and actually crying, I didn’t need a diaper thought (I listen this file twice in a week).
----CurseItchyTitties: well this is funny I get totally embarrassed about asking for help with the itch when anyone says “Itchy-Twitchy Titties” (I’m thinking about let it go permanent)
----DaddysLittleGirl: I like this, I love being a baby or a little girl, what can I say? I like being helpless
----FurryTransformation: this is one of my favorites (although it was difficult to achieve) I like having fur around me and my beautiful cat ears and tail (as the matter of fact I’m in my pussy mode right now n_n meow!)
----TrainBondagePet: this was an accident I didn’t want to desire being in bondage all the time originally, but now I love it I’m always trying to be tied up, I can even sleep while bound and I love it (wake up all tied up it’s exciting)
----TrigArousal: this is part of my training for hypnoslavery I think my masters will enjoy this, arousing me will be funny for my master I hope, what do you think?
----TrigChastity: as the matter of Fact this is just for playing, if my master wants me to be in chastity to see me frustrated he can do it (I remember you all that I don’t have a master yet)
----TrigFeline: I love being a cat *meooow* :wink: of course I want to be owned and taken care
----TrigFreeze1: with this I’ll give my master the opportunity to use my body whatever he whants
----TrigGone: as I’ve said I want my future master to have fun with my body so if I’m gone he can use me as he wants
----TrigStrip: well I’ve always wanted to perform a striptease with this I can (and must)
----ImAccept: this it’s the best with this I can be the hypnoslave of anyone that wants to have fun with me so I’m waiting for your pm’s

Well as I’ve said I’m interested in being an hypnoslave, so I get a hypnotist to trigger me with the phrase “Slavegirl obey my commands”, so if you want me to be your slave send me a pm beginning with “Slavegirl obey my commands” and your command, I’ll obey doesn’t matter what’s your command, if you want, command me here in the forum via post (I’m interested in being owned by several mistress and a couple of masters so pm me if you want to have some fun :wink: )

Oh by the way have someone tried out these files?
CurseThumbSucker (as I’ve said I like childish behavior)
InstantWetting(when I become a baby I wear diapers(and only diapers) so the incontinence has come to be interesting)
CurseDancingShoes(I like dancing so dance all the day and can no stop will be fun)
TrigBondage(thanks to the accident with the “TrainBondagePet” file I want to be bound as longer as possible)
sousuke

Postby nightshade132 » August 11th, 2005, 7:15 pm

Last edited by nightshade132 on December 24th, 2012, 9:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
nightshade132

Postby tarantulaman1000 » August 11th, 2005, 8:25 pm

I sent you a PM don't know if you got it, but yeah, drop me an email. Good luck getting females though, there aren't many on the site.
tarantulaman1000
Regular
Regular

Postby Fallen_Angel » August 11th, 2005, 11:21 pm

im interesting my email is dark_and_light123@hotmail.com
Fallen_Angel

Postby tarantulaman1000 » August 13th, 2005, 6:32 pm

Sorry about that, be on AIM for a little bit every evening, you'll catch me.
tarantulaman1000
Regular
Regular

7 million New Yorkers and 3.5 million think with their dicks

Postby sandy82 » August 13th, 2005, 7:50 pm

Let's see if I have this straight. Someone named sousuke became a registered on August 5. There have been two posts on this account. The first was made, I suppose, by the registered owner on the same day. Text follows.

=====================================
sousuke

Posted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 10:41 pm
--------------------
NaughtyHypnoSlave Must Obey. tell us how long have you being a hypnoslave?
======================================
Pulitzer Prize-winning stuff.

And then, on August 8, there is a second post. But not from the registered user named sousuke. She only got to make one post on her "new" account. No, now the message comes from a "friend." Partial text follows.

=======================================
sousuke

Posted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 5:59 pm Post subject: Slaver-girl at your orders(i-m using the login of a friend)

-----------------------

Hello, I’ve been using the files for a while and I’ve achieved a great success, I’m willing to be an hypnoslave at the service of anyone that want to have me under command , I’ve tried the following files:
================================

As you can see, Slaver-girl is a prodigy. By August 8, she used 12 files and had virtually no trouble with any of them. Not only that, she wants to know about four additional files.

An extraordinarily busy and productive three days for Slaver-girl.

Now she wants to be a hypnoslave to "anyone." Where's that thread-bare 80-year-old guy with the bad breath and the psoriasis? Maybe Slaver-girl had someone else in mind...with deeper pockets.

And where is sousuke? Floating face down in the East River? :wink:

All this sounds very much like Trinity over at Lady Beque's in Worcester, Mass. Including the attractive use of English. But, hey, who knows?

Here's a novel idea:

-----"I’m interested in being owned by several mistress and a couple of masters so pm me...."

She already knows the slang.

Hmmm. Think of the possibilities. An IPO. A NASDAQ listing. A board of directors. Conflict resolution guidelines. Securities and Exchange Commission.

This is great entertainment!

With any luck, it'll become even funnier. :lol:
sandy82
Guru
Guru

Postby sandy82 » August 13th, 2005, 7:56 pm

Shouldn't this thread be in "Meeting Grounds"?

Under "Pay per view"? :idea:
sandy82
Guru
Guru

Postby Trance01 » August 29th, 2005, 9:27 am

I’m very interested, I normally have plenty of time on my hands, apart from work obviously. So if i can talk with you we should have great fun :wink: . My address is Redemption11@hotmail.co.uk
Trance01

Postby teslaboyad » August 29th, 2005, 12:58 pm

ooh. this sounds fun. email me, please? teslaboyad@gmail.com
teslaboyad

Postby MikeWulf » August 29th, 2005, 2:37 pm

Sandy, I used to not like you much. But since you just saved my bullshit detector from needing a service, you are now the best person on these forums. *salute*
MikeWulf
Mentor
Mentor

Postby sandy82 » August 29th, 2005, 9:08 pm

Mike, don't change your view too quickly. I point out bullshit where I see it. At least, you see that I don't discriminate.

Do you suppose Trance01 has figured out that he posted 16 days after the previous post, and that it's been three weeks since we've heard from the "sousuke sidekick"?

MikeWulf wrote:Sandy, I used to not like you much. But since you just saved my bullshit detector from needing a service, you are now the best person on these forums. *salute*
sandy82
Guru
Guru

Postby loony28 » August 29th, 2005, 9:59 pm

:twisted: To all those that have given their email adressess out I just have to say this, YOU'RE TOTALLY NUTS. Come on people don't you realize that you were scammed. This person didn't give any contact info, just to pm but they were using the login of a friend. Why couldn't they use their own login? The answer is that they were either banned or they don't want you to know who it is. Well I guess we now know there are many guys here that think with their little heads instead of the one on their shoulders. :twisted:
loony28
Guru
Guru

Postby MikeWulf » August 30th, 2005, 3:46 am

Just saying is all. I don't relly check the dates either.
MikeWulf
Mentor
Mentor

Postby BobbyS » August 30th, 2005, 5:36 am

It's obvous this is a scam, but I can't figure how they plan to make money from it.
BobbyS
Guru
Guru

Postby MikeWulf » August 30th, 2005, 8:21 am

BobbyS wrote:It's obvous this is a scam, but I can't figure how they plan to make money from it.
Didn't I mention to you specifically that some people just like the idea of hypnosis, not the actuallity?
MikeWulf
Mentor
Mentor

Postby sandy82 » August 30th, 2005, 11:15 am

loony28 wrote::twisted: To all those that have given their email adressess out I just have to say this, YOU'RE TOTALLY NUTS. Come on people don't you realize that you were scammed. This person didn't give any contact info, just to pm but they were using the login of a friend. Why couldn't they use their own login? The answer is that they were either banned or they don't want you to know who it is. Well I guess we now know there are many guys here that think with their little heads instead of the one on their shoulders. :twisted:

Loony, you're right. I especially like your last sentence--look at the subject line on my first August 13 post.

In fact, I don't even think the "friend" exists. The message appears to be from someone who was banned and who had/opened a second account. I offered a guess as to the person's identity. Maybe I hit a nerve: we haven't heard from the Suzuki Sidekick again.
sandy82
Guru
Guru

Postby sandy82 » August 30th, 2005, 12:38 pm

MikeWulf wrote:
BobbyS wrote:It's obvous this is a scam, but I can't figure how they plan to make money from it.
Didn't I mention to you specifically that some people just like the idea of hypnosis, not the actuallity?

The scam, if there is one, may have nothing to do with hypnosis or even directly with this site. Maybe the criterion is that someone or some group is looking for gullible people, either for spam purposes or for a future scam operation.

Bobby and Mike, neither of you would make good targets for such a scheme. But others would. One of the e-mail "contributors," above, has been a member since April 3 (the opening day of this new site) and has made two posts. The other post asks whether anyone has listened to the "Mystery" file. (The Mystery file has been downloaded 12,784 times, and it was made available on July 22, 2002. I'm a real risk-taker: I bet someone has listened to it. Even has some thoughts on it. Actually, I take no risk, because there is a thread that contains comments on the Mystery file.)

A suggestion to those who publicly posted their e-mail addresses. Remember that all 15,000+ users are your warm, personal friends. Each one was an Eagle Scout and an altar boy. You don't even need to consider that one of them might misuse your e-mail address.

All joking aside: don't use that e-mail address at any site (commercial site, bulletin board, etc.) that will publicly list your name and that particular e-mail address. If you want to be on the safe side, consider that e-mail address as no longer usable for general purposes.
sandy82
Guru
Guru

Might Be True

Postby slade307 » September 20th, 2005, 7:00 am

I fully understand why many may feel this is a scam, and it could be. However, I should point out a few things because the original post could be true.

Let's not forget that this site has gone through some changes. The previous version of the site did not require profiles except for the voting page. You could come to this site and download files without a profile. All discussions used to be in a Yahoo group before Yahoo kicked us out. In fact, this is my first post on the site, but I used to write from time to time in the Yahoo group.

I've been visiting this site for a few years and only casually use a couple of files, but I'm guessing my profile on the new WMM site will only show me as a member since the new format was created. I can't remember exactly, but I think it was during 2002 that I began exploring this site. ...could have been early 2003. I just know it was while I was working for my previous employer. (Files were unrelated to my hating of that job and finding something else.)

I don't recall how old all of the listed files are, but in general, the post could be real.
slade307

Postby loony28 » September 20th, 2005, 10:54 am

:twisted: slade I have a question to ask you. If the first post is indeed real and not a scam, why would they use a friends account instead of their own? That's where they slipped up. If it was legit then why not use your own account. I was almost taken in by it but fortunately I use the head on my shoulders. I'm curious about what has happened with those that were stupid enough to give out their email address in the forum. :twisted:
loony28
Guru
Guru

Postby sandy82 » September 20th, 2005, 8:21 pm

loony28 wrote::twisted: slade I have a question to ask you. If the first post is indeed real and not a scam, why would they use a friends account instead of their own? That's where they slipped up. If it was legit then why not use your own account. I was almost taken in by it but fortunately I use the head on my shoulders. I'm curious about what has happened with those that were stupid enough to give out their email address in the forum. :twisted:

Well said, loony28!

I add two points on loony's side of the discussion.

1. Whether or not there's a possibility that the original post is legitimate, does anyone with good sense want to run a risk based on that unproved possibility? As loony28 said in a prior post: "To all those that have given their email adressess out I just have to say this, YOU'RE TOTALLY NUTS."

2. In the past week or so, I have seen the screen name "sousuke" enter the site, stay for a while, post nothing, and then leave. If "sousuke" (who, for all I know, is really Arnold Schwarzenegger escaping from his wife Nutsy Squirrel) said nothing to vouch for the friend who "used" the screen name, my suspicions rise...rather than diminish.
sandy82
Guru
Guru

Postby slade307 » September 20th, 2005, 11:28 pm

I was simply saying that it was not impossible for the post to be real regardless of when the profile was created. We can't judge how long someone has been using the files based on the date on the profile. That was the point of my original post, and people need to use their own judgement beyond that.

I did not read the original post carefully. I simply saw all of these theories as to why the post was fake. I just wanted to point out the mistake in some assumptions being made.

...and to continue being devil's advocate, I know plenty of people without computers. That would be a reason to use another person's profile. If someone doesn't have regular access to a PC, creating a profile may seem like a hassle.

However, you have to decide for yourself whether something is real or not.

Although all of us have to login to view these posts, giving out a personal email address or other personal info is not a wise thing to do. Save it for private messages at least.
slade307

Postby gremly » November 20th, 2005, 10:14 am

pepole do pay money for email adresse's ^_^
gremly

Postby Gaara » April 22nd, 2006, 8:19 am

gremly wrote:

Theres plenty that they can get from an email address. they hack it and then since the user dosent know they were hacked the hacker has access to all the e-mails the person gets and who knows what some of them have. They can also get access to other sites the person is on because lots of forgotten password things just ask for an E-mail address. So giveing away your email can open you up to getting majorly fucked
Gaara

Postby demigraff » April 22nd, 2006, 12:59 pm

gremly wrote:

Yup... although generally you can only get money for batches of 15000+ known-valid addresses. Posting on forums like this wouldn't be worth the time.

Gaara wrote:Theres plenty that they can get from an email address.

Like what? An email address will tell them what your email address is, maybe your name, and maybe which ISP/mail provider you use.

Gaara wrote:they hack it and then since the user dosent know they were hacked the hacker has access to all the e-mails the person gets and who knows what some of them have.

How?
The only hack attempts I've seen based on my email have been dictionary attacks on the mailserver. (the wrong mailserver, but then, there's no way from a 'hacker' to get from an email address to the address of the mailserver)
So... if you have an easily guessed password, someone who knows your email address and the address of the mailserver might be able to get into your account.
Gaara wrote:They can also get access to other sites the person is on because lots of forgotten password things just ask for an E-mail address. So giveing away your email can open you up to getting majorly fucked

I think you'd be more accurate saying "having a password that a hacker can guess can open you up to getting majorly fucked". Yeah, you're less likely to get attacked if you keep your address private. But if you've got enough common sense to choose a sensible password, your hypothetical hacker doesn't gain anything. And even if you don't post your address in public, people can still see your address sooner or later.
demigraff
Guru
Guru

Return to Success Stories