hypnosubw

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

hypnosubw

Postby hypnosubw » April 15th, 2005, 12:49 pm

Hi! i'm hypnosubw, and inspired by NaughtyHypnoSlave, my master would like to as any of you who wish to control me, to email orders to hypnosubw@yahoo.com. He would like to share me, and maybe if he likes what you have me do, he will have me report back the results. Master says i am to obey all emails beginning with "Slave will obey". slave is waiting to recieve instructions.
hypnosubw

Postby rodentgrl » April 15th, 2005, 1:51 pm

Ummm... my guess is this should really go into the "Meeting Place" area... it's not really a sucess story or anything.
But that's just me...

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
If you wanted cute and cuddly, you've come to the right place
rodentgrl
Regular
Regular

Postby danmalara » April 15th, 2005, 5:22 pm

It's just a stupid advertisement...it doesn't belong anywhere!
My MIND is happy. BLANK and empty. BRAINwashing is GOOD for me.
danmalara
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Jerm » April 15th, 2005, 6:06 pm

rodentgrl wrote:Ummm... my guess is this should really go into the "Meeting Place" area... it's not really a sucess story or anything.
But that's just me...

Duh, it is a success story. A succesful transformation from ordinary free willed person to a content and obedient slave is quite a success story. Seriously, people that have experience using hypnosis will back me upon this. Either way the change was successful, thus it is a success story.
Jerm
Regular
Regular

Postby rodentgrl » April 15th, 2005, 7:02 pm

But they're not talking about any success or perceived success... they're looking for someone to contact them, thus the meeting place suggestion.

If you wanted cute and cuddly, you've come to the right place
rodentgrl
Regular
Regular

Postby danmalara » April 16th, 2005, 12:35 am

Jerm, you're dumb, it is totally an ad. And rodentgrl, your right, if it wasn't an ad then it would go into the meeting grounds.
My MIND is happy. BLANK and empty. BRAINwashing is GOOD for me.
danmalara
Mentor
Mentor

Postby hypnosubw » April 20th, 2005, 11:54 am

for those of you who have been sending this slave orders, Master has ordered slave to let you know that he has previewed every incoming order. the other day someone tried to use slave's programming against it. someone according to Master, as slave never saw the email, someone ordered this slave to go to bed and when slave woke up slave was to be free. Master does not like this. Master has therefore told slave to in form people that if you wish you can still send orders to this slave's email, but know that He is previewing them before they reach slave, and do not expect them carried out right away, and if your orders are not carried out then know that Master has deemed them unsuitable for His slave.
hypnosubw

Postby Vohn22 » July 1st, 2005, 9:27 am

Are you a man or woman?
Vohn22

Return to Success Stories