Instant success

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Instant success

Postby gamerlamer21 » April 4th, 2010, 6:35 pm

I've only been using warp my mind for about 24-30 hours, and i've already become a slave to hypnosis. i crave it. I am an 18 year old boy from the united states, and i really just want to talk to some people and learn more about hypnosis.

the main things i like involve a dominant woman, while i feel i would freely take any orders a man gave me as well. I don't feel like i have any limits when i am entranced, but when i am normal i don't like public or anything involving waste products, if you know what i mean.

I've always felt like i have been submissive, and i like being a slave, but i've only been interested in hypnosis for about a day or two. I fall into trance very quickly. So if anyone wants to just chat about anything related to what i've said, or if you have an interest in me personaly as a slave, i would love to talk to you.
gamerlamer21

Postby Cade » April 4th, 2010, 11:18 pm

Do you have any instant messanger?
Cade
Regular
Regular

Postby gamerlamer21 » April 5th, 2010, 2:43 am

i have aim. but i would be willing to get any other IM you want. I don't want to post my aim screen name on here, nor will i want to post my others if you want me to get a new messager. I will however PM them to anyone who asks.
gamerlamer21

Return to Success Stories