Success at Last!

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Success at Last!

Postby Hank01 » April 15th, 2010, 8:25 pm

After listening to files for over 2 years with no success. It happened. I was told to be patient and that something would happen. Wow....I listened to the TrigMass file a couple of times and now, when I say the trigger, my body does some amazing things. I'm not sure if I'm supposed to see my body get bigger, but I definitely feel something powerful. I don't know if I'm more excited that this file worked, or that a file actually worked on me. I'm so excited and convinced now that I can be tranced and I feel like a kid in a candy shop now. I want to listen to so many more files. I do have a questions, why are the curse files so hard to get success from? I am listening to growing the nipples and aereolas(sp) and I think that it is beginning to work. However, the curse that I really want to have success with is the Agony of Ecstacy curse. I have listened to that file like at least 50+ times and still nothing. I know, I need to be patient, but was wondering if there is a secret to achieving success with a curse file? The other ultimate file is Cardigan's shower bondage file. I'm still trying to acieve success with that one as well.

I'm still just so excited and relieved that I can actually go into a trance now and a file really works! Yea Me! I want to thank a few people for their patience with me as I whined all the time that nothing was working. You guys rock! Patience is the key!!!!
Hank01
Regular
Regular

Hooray!

Postby Calimore » April 16th, 2010, 11:06 am

Good Job, Hank01 !

Congratulations, and please let me be the first offer a toast:

"To the many OTHER successes, soon to cum." :wink:

Cheers!
Calimore
Calimore
Guru
Guru

Postby Hank01 » April 16th, 2010, 7:57 pm

Wow! Thank you very much, I'm flattered. I"m so going to find some of your files now for sure!
Thanks again,
Hank
Hank01
Regular
Regular

Postby outkast1728 » November 21st, 2011, 10:01 pm

If anyone else posts on here that they've had a successful experience from this please email me and tell me what happened to you. My email is jwmosher@mindspring.com
outkast1728
Guru
Guru

Postby zapnosis » November 22nd, 2011, 5:49 pm

Well done Hank! I have been there myself so I know the feeling, welcome to the candy store! Curse files... as you are probably beginning to understand, there is a line somewhere between everything happening exactly as it should and nothing happening. That line represents what will actually happen. Still great fun, of course!
"Feelings, sensations that you thought was dead,
no squealing... remember that it's all in your head"
zapnosis
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Success Stories