Actual couple's Success Stories needed

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Actual couple's Success Stories needed

Postby PantherDream » April 29th, 2010, 6:22 am

Hi everyone,

I just told my gf about my hypnosis interests, and she didn't totally freak out. Great! But i still need to convince her to give it a try.

I think one of the best ways would be to give her examples of fun ways hypnosis can be used to make a couple's love life more interesting.

I would appreciate as many real life examples as you guys can share, particularly the not too hard core examples (she's still new at being kinky).

Many thanks and cheers,
PD
PantherDream

Postby Smfx » April 30th, 2010, 6:04 pm

The best ones I can think of for a good start are:

Freezing, stuck in place and letting the person get to touch anything you want, or getting stuck in a silly pose.

Voodoo doll, again making them do silly things, for feel the sensations the doll is feeling

Mirror, The one person has to mirror the other, if one person is tickling themselves so does the other

Language replacement, all words replaced with something silly, can be innocent, or an adult word for some fun

Clothes mix up, Make one of the two people think it is normal to be wearing the other persons clothing

These are the simplest things I can think of that would probably be good to start off with. If you need any help setting up the session, or want a session with a hypnotist to help you both go under, feel free to send me a pm, see ya later!
Smfx
Regular
Regular

Postby PantherDream » May 2nd, 2010, 11:25 am

Smfx, thanks for the reply and the offer, but i think i didn't explain myself properly.

I can hypnotize my girlfriend myself, and i have plenty of ideas of what to do. What I would really like is some success stories for me to share with my girlfriend. Real people with real experiences and how they played out, out things turned out.

Thanks
PantherDream

head

Postby HypnoZorro » February 26th, 2011, 8:30 am

Some of the things I have done .

Lowered some of a wife's sexual inhibitions , and increased her arousal response . She wanted to wear certain pieces of lingerie and have encounters with women .

Done preference adjustments on women like increasing desire for cocksucking . That has been one of my top requests .

My favorite is pleasure enhancement :)
HypnoZorro
Regular
Regular

Return to Success Stories