Total Transformation

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Total Transformation

Postby Jullie » August 23rd, 2005, 8:24 pm

[u][b]Well, what can I say. Before I started listening to these tapes I was a straight happy hetero man and the thought of transexuals and the gay community were disgusting. Being forced by my wife to endure years of listening has taught me a lesson. I became a crotch addict, then my sexual orientation changed from women to men. Soon I had been playing with dildos having sex, etc. Now I find the hetero life style disgusting. I am obedient to my wife and I am set on hormones for a transexual future. Gosh I love my life. Thanks for reading! Weird, I am actually excited!
Jullie

Again

Postby Jullie » August 29th, 2005, 10:28 pm

Please post other successes
I would love to here about it
And also I am interested in a master to fully complete my feminization
Willing to rellocate
Jullie

Re: Total Transformation

Postby axedarkdemon14 » August 30th, 2005, 5:19 pm

Jullie wrote:[u][b]Well, what can I say. Before I started listening to these tapes I was a straight happy hetero man and the thought of transexuals and the gay community were disgusting. Being forced by my wife to endure years of listening has taught me a lesson. I became a crotch addict, then my sexual orientation changed from women to men. Soon I had been playing with dildos having sex, etc. Now I find the hetero life style disgusting. I am obedient to my wife and I am set on hormones for a transexual future. Gosh I love my life. Thanks for reading! Weird, I am actually excited!

well it sounds like your wife made you do this and made you go this way to change your life into what she wants.

it sounds like you are a slave to her. oh course what i say will not matter to you because you like this new life that your wife has burned into your brain taking away all of your past life and thought to be replaced.

oh course you are excited it has been burned into your mind that you will like what has happened to you so that your wife could control you more.

anyway welcome to a life of sex, sex and more sex along with being a slave to your wife and transforming into what she wants also lets not forget doing everything which your wife wants, like playing with sex toys, ect ect.

on to my success: i have had success with the SuggestiveFeminization file because over the last about 5 months i think my breasts have got a bit bigger and my voice has gone up a bit and the fat is going into it's female places slowly yes very slow but still it is good that i am changing because i can finally be a normal female at last.

Yeah......Cancel my success since it did not really happen much.
Last edited by axedarkdemon14 on June 26th, 2006, 7:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
axedarkdemon14
Regular
Regular

Postby kosmos01 » June 25th, 2006, 8:19 pm

I am looking for a master/misstres to train me into a complete and Beautiful girl.
email adress is natsume012@yahoo.com
thank you
kosmos01

Postby leathernick » June 26th, 2006, 2:32 pm

I strongly believe the previous post should be in the meeting grounds topic.
leathernick

Return to Success Stories