need a challenge

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

need a challenge

Postby hypnojunkie22 » August 23rd, 2010, 2:43 pm

hi guys
sorry if this is in the wrong forum. I cant decide which file(s) to start listening to so i thought i would ask you guys I will listen to any free file from the site for a month and post my experiences from said file. I will listen to any type of file that is suggested trigger curse whatever there are no limits.
:D
cheers hypnojunkie
hypnojunkie22

Postby zapnosis » August 24th, 2010, 3:21 am

Hey hypnojunkie,
I get the impression that you are male. If that is so, I would suggest Mari4199's feminine movement curse, as found here:
http://www.warpmymind.com/Files/1019/Feminine-Movement-Curse.php

Have fun!
ZAP
"Feelings, sensations that you thought was dead,
no squealing... remember that it's all in your head"
zapnosis
Mentor
Mentor

Postby AlphaShepherd » August 24th, 2010, 4:01 pm

Hell no. I suggest a more EXTREME and rewarding triple whammy of Dog Brain, Train Dog, and Subliminal Canine. Chronicle your experience for as long as you can. We'll see if you can rise to the challenge, eh?
AlphaShepherd
Regular
Regular

Postby C87 » August 24th, 2010, 4:41 pm

I wouldn't reccomend DogBrain if you respect your mind.
C87
Regular
Regular

Postby seattleworld » August 24th, 2010, 5:53 pm

C87 wrote:I wouldn't reccomend DogBrain if you respect your mind.
I suggest all the diaper files
seattleworld
Regular
Regular

Postby Route42 » August 24th, 2010, 7:14 pm

Pretty sure Curse Forced Gay is the standard file for this sort of challenge. ;-)
Route42
Regular
Regular

Postby AlphaShepherd » August 24th, 2010, 9:58 pm

C87 wrote:I wouldn't reccomend DogBrain if you respect your mind.

DogBrain is perfect for showing your mind the right respect! It is the ultimate file and more people need to use it!
AlphaShepherd
Regular
Regular

WOOF!

Postby Calimore » August 24th, 2010, 10:42 pm

Jekket wrote:Hell no. I suggest a more EXTREME and rewarding triple whammy of Dog Brain, Train Dog, and Subliminal Canine. Chronicle your experience for as long as you can. We'll see if you can rise to the challenge, eh?

THAT sounds like a rough challenge! Careful now, Jekket - those three files combined might take his mind straight through the roof! I mean, sure, that combo might SOUND good - boy, it sounds like a real TRIPLE THREAT to me, but that doesn't mean hypnojunkie22 should DO it...

If, however, you should decide to "do it", hypnojunkie22, and listen to all three of those files, please remember that getting 3 files to work for you simultaneously requires a certain level of perseverance. Funny, but it actually reminds me of a quote attributed to that late great baseball player, George Herman "The 'Babe'" Ruth: "It’s not the size of the dog in the fight, but the size of the fight in the dog."
Last edited by Calimore on August 31st, 2010, 1:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you only Believe in Hypnosis, It can Change Your Life.
Calimore
Guru
Guru

Postby bittergrey » August 25th, 2010, 12:36 am

Jekket wrote:Hell no. I suggest a more EXTREME and rewarding triple whammy of Dog Brain, Train Dog, and Subliminal Canine. Chronicle your experience for as long as you can. We'll see if you can rise to the challenge, eh?

Won't that combination either cause his mind to reject hypnosis or make him dependent on a master? (This could be a real problem if he doesn't already have a master. In the interests of science, the master should do the journalling from the start anyway.)

I think Jekket was joking. If I were Jekket, but neither joking nor self-conscious, I'd recommend jekket's induction+deepener+be fit +wakener. That would leave him healthy verbal, submissive, and able to find a master in case he wishes to try Jekket's suggestion.

On the other paw, if he is still reading and capable of understanding language, I'd offer this simple challenge:

A) Evaluate your desires, your resources, professional goals, and what you want out of life. Most professions other than pooch conflict with dogbrain, as I recall. Be sure to provide for contingencies. The typical dog-owner relationship lasts one-third of a career, or less.

B) Set some brackets on what hypnosis files you will try, based on that evaluation.

C) Realize that since you are doing all this because I told you to do it, you are not in control. Someone you never met is determining the course of your life. This satisfies the intent of the original post.

D) Post a summary of A and B here, so someone else you've never met can have his measure of control, within the confines I have already instructed you to determine.
bittergrey
Regular
Regular

Re: WOOF!

Postby AlphaShepherd » August 25th, 2010, 7:56 am

Calimore wrote:

THAT sounds like a rough challenge! Careful now, Jekket - those three files combined might take his mind straight through the roof! I mean, sure, that combo might SOUND good - boy, it sounds like a real TRIPLE THREAT to me, but that doesn't mean hypnojunkie22 should DO it...

Well, Hyponojunkie asked for a challenge. That is pretty open to interpretation, honestly, and you have to admit that it is a challenge in several ways! This may just be my inner cynic talking, but Hj did say NO LIMITS and explicitly mentioned curses and training be a-ok. If he wants to go HARDCORE TO THE MAX and asks for my help, I can't help but feel obligated to serve up the most XTREME challenge. I feel the triple threat presented is just what Hypnojunkie requested, again, considering he asked for curses and such he's ready to pay for removal or live with the effects permanently.

bittergrey wrote:I'd recommend jekket's induction+deepener+be fit +wakener. That would leave him healthy verbal, submissive, and able to find a master in case he wishes to try Jekket's suggestion.

As much as I love having people recommend my files, especially such a positive and wholesome one as Be Fit!, I don't feel that is an appropriate challenge for Hypnojunkie. Its a very easy and pleasant file that doesn't have the kind of wicked thrill and strong changes I think he's looking for.
It sounds like Hypnojunkie wants to test his hypnobility TO THE MAX and I'm afraid my files just aren't extreme enough. Except Be Dumb! maybe.
AlphaShepherd
Regular
Regular

Postby zapnosis » August 25th, 2010, 9:10 am

Meh. Extreme is all well and good if that is what you want, but more subtle effects can be more entertaining.
"Feelings, sensations that you thought was dead,
no squealing... remember that it's all in your head"
zapnosis
Mentor
Mentor

Postby SDoll » August 25th, 2010, 9:52 pm

Calimore wrote:THAT sounds like a rough challenge! Careful now, Jekket - those three files combined might take his mind straight through the roof!

I see what you did there. :P

I do want to try dog brain once.
SDoll
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Calimore » August 25th, 2010, 10:40 pm

I see what you did there. :P

I do want to try dog brain once.

It was the Babe Ruth reference that put it over the top, wasn't it sara? I couldn't help it - the quote just popped into my head, and then that old dumb joke about the talking dog automatically took over.

All seriousness aside though, if I decided to listen to those files for a week or more, I would expect to find myself laying out in the backyard licking sweat off my balls, by the doghouse, for REAL. Mistress then would start looking for a NEW Housemate, but only after she had finished making the calls necessary to get me comfortably spayed and/or neutered, of course. Mistress is soooo kind...

Personally, I really enjoy having those 'house privileges', so I know that I should not listen to Dog Brain, but that doesn't mean that the other Good Boys and Good Girls here shouldn't enjoy it. Ultimately it's up to their own Masters and Mistresses to make that decision though, isn't it?

I say let your Owner decide what files you should listen to and just stick with those.
If you only Believe in Hypnosis, It can Change Your Life.
Calimore
Guru
Guru

Postby AlphaShepherd » August 31st, 2010, 12:07 pm

So, Junkie, have you decided?
AlphaShepherd
Regular
Regular

Return to Success Stories