Bimbo files in general

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Bimbo files in general

Postby inferiorwoman » January 6th, 2011, 4:32 am

I've been listening to a few of these files for about 4 days now. The effect has been really interesting. We'll start by saying I'm a born female, but never really had feminine interests. Not exactly tomboy, but never into wearing make up "just because" or spending money on clothes unless they were for 'going out'.

Haven't really noticed any effect of these files until today. Went shopping to a factory clearance centre and for the first time, experienced the excitement over handbags, shoes and clothes that so many other women have in the past. I bought a gucci handback by lay-by (will be paying it off in installments), which costs $150 - have NEVER spent that much on a bag in my life. I've already made plans to go back and get more things, including a brand new set of luggage in pink!

Oh yeah, have this insatiable attraction to pink now.

Another interesting change I noticed is I've always been overweight but through low self-esteem have not really done anything about it. I've also been very jealous of thin girls and hated skimpy clothing because I couldn't wear it. That's all gone now. When I see pretty clothes that I can't fit into, it doesn't make me angry, just desirable to fit in them one day. It's like a whole lot of resentment has been lifted.

I start a new diet tomorrow to make this all happen. I'm really happy I chose to listen to these, they are making a huge difference in my life and I know my partner (Master) is happy as well. Thanks to everyone who has made them.
inferiorwoman

Postby Fizbin » January 6th, 2011, 6:48 am

Congratulations on your success, and in finding a way to channel your listening into a true personal improvement!
Fizbin
Regular
Regular

Postby inferiorwoman » January 6th, 2011, 7:55 am

Thanks fizbin :)
inferiorwoman

Postby darkenedav » January 6th, 2011, 12:03 pm

seems lowering your iq has helped!
darkenedav
Guru
Guru

Postby BillionSix » January 6th, 2011, 10:28 pm

Curious: Which files are you listening to? And have you experienced any intelligence loss?
All I need is a warm bed, a kind word and unlimited power.
BillionSix
Regular
Regular

Postby bandler » March 27th, 2011, 11:44 pm

What is the latest word?

Have the changes faded or gotten stronger?
bandler
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Success Stories