Zapnosis's "SLUT" file

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Zapnosis's "SLUT" file

Postby TammyToy » February 23rd, 2011, 11:07 am

I think I've been doing a little bit of OD'ing on this file. It ran for two hours straight last night. I'm feeling a compulsion to listen as often as I can. Before I got out of bed this morning, I imagined servicing a man and him telling me that I was a good slut....and almost immediately had a very intense orgasm without even touching myself. Best of all, the orgasm just made me more horny. It was extremely pleasurable but did not ease my need at all. I loved it. I'm so loving this file.
TammyToy

Postby izatga88 » December 11th, 2011, 3:59 am

Forgive me for the necro-bump (though I'm seeing quite a lot around here) - I had to add my two cents to this.

OD'ing is an absolute understatement. I tried Zapnosis's "SLUT Remix" file out .....a night or two ago (I actually cant remember now that I think about it)? I almost felt as if it was a waste of time at first, but then I gave Zapnosis's "SLUT Core" file a try, and I think I fell asleep listening to it. :lol:

It has to have been something like just two days ago, and I've had the Core file running on my player while I'm up & about, and the Remix running when I'm in bed. Over a 48 hour period, I'm a little low on sleep and probably have only gone 15 hours while not listening to one of them.

I'm actually a mess right now - shaking, spazzing - I feel like I'm going to rip my skin off. I think I may have gone for so-many-hours over the last couple of days completely wet - I honestly am having trouble remembering. I can seriously feel myself losing control - I can still stay quiet around the family, but I was basically squeezing the heck out of my pillow while watching TV with them tonight. One of them ~noticed~ I was acting "spaced-out" today for some reason.

If the files aren't playing, I'm thinking about playing them. I don't...think I mind - I've always been REALLY "quiet" around other people, so it would be totally awesome if this helped me overcome that. I'd given Curse Bimbo by hellion0 a try about a week ago (THAT week I do not remember for sure), and I can tell that something seems to be working together from these files, though hellion0's file seems to have been much more subtle.

I'm shocked - I got into everything since I've been studying psychology for years & was interested in whether or not hypnosis (gawd....so much trouble typing this now) actually worked, and I think I accidentally found the jackpot.

Anyways, the file/series works VERY VERY V E R Y well - my current shirt is pink, my panties are all pink, a vast majority of my makeup & other misc items are pink, and I did not realise how......good/bad that is before listening....
izatga88
Regular
Regular

Postby izatga88 » December 12th, 2011, 9:01 am

Today the Curse Bimbo file by Hellion0 took over (see other thread), what I vaguely remember at this point is that my day was giggly and happy, and I started losing my mind again after midnight & switching to the SLUT programming.

I noticed a few people sending me PMs and stuff....I read them, some of them were too long to pay attention to - too many words ~ XD

I'll try to reply to them later & post some kind of full thread/journal entry. I'm just constantly amazed at how easy it is to zone out when listening to this (I played the "SLUT Remix" file a little while ago and I feel weird now).
izatga88
Regular
Regular

Postby VeryGnawty » December 12th, 2011, 9:17 am

What is in the slut remix file? One of our masters made us listen to part of the original slut file. We didn't try the remix.
"Once, people only flew in their dreams. Now, they dream during their flights." - Howard Hendrix
VeryGnawty
Guru
Guru

Postby zapnosis » December 13th, 2011, 3:28 am

Hi guys! SLUT remix is exactly the same as the SLUT file, except that the tones are slightly lower in the mix compared to the voice, in response to a request. Also added a simple subliminal track for the hell of it!
"Feelings, sensations that you thought was dead,
no squealing... remember that it's all in your head"
zapnosis
Mentor
Mentor

Postby izatga88 » December 13th, 2011, 12:51 pm

I don't know what just happened - I think I got the urge little while ago to run the Remix file again, and now I'm looking at the clock and over an hour has passed.

There like....this strange fuzzy feeling in my head again, but it's now being accompanied by this tiny little voice wanting...."stuff".....(I'd rather not invite dirty emails I think).

I just got up to get something from the fridge a moment ago, and I noticed while reaching for the orange juice that I must have came in my underwear....my nose is running, and I didn't feel anything at all.

I guess I'm like ~ excited or something about how I'll be feeling a few months from now if I'm already off to such an intense start. I kinda feel a little blank, my bra feels tighter, but everything's all tingly and good too.
izatga88
Regular
Regular

Postby izatga88 » December 14th, 2011, 7:56 am

Hay everyone! I sooooo totally odnt know what happened, but I feel like I'm going to explode if if dont tell the world ~ Slut wants cock! Slut cant live without it.....it's like so unbearbly hot in here.....someone's screaming at me saying this is a bad idea, but Slut just wants to keep feeling good!

^^^^
Original message

Oooookay, so I ~guess~ I like.....fell asleep or something with the headphones on again....its like disturbing and awesome that these files were able to cause....all that to happen....?! 8O

Gosh, when did I post that....? Blah ~ all I know is that sometime after breakfast, I got snapped out of it a little when I must have submitted some of my part-time writing for my job. I DO NOT remember what happened, but I woke up to a message from the company saying something like "my writing was too full of errors and inaccuracies".....and I think I got fired (note: 3 years of English Lit and Psychology & stuff here with high marks).

I don't care about the job loss, they were only paying something like pennies anyways, but WOW.....I'm going to move over to a journal for further updates otherwise I could see this completely & totally spinning out of control.

Bottom line - SLUT Core & Remix + Curse Bimbo from Hellion0 are WORKING
Last edited by izatga88 on December 14th, 2011, 12:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
izatga88
Regular
Regular

Postby Mutazoa » December 14th, 2011, 9:51 am

Wish I could help you out there... :wink:
Mutazoa
Mentor
Mentor

Wow,..

Postby Plaat » December 21st, 2011, 12:11 am

Long connected posts like these are messed up!, I see this time to time, if someone really listens to, say one file...all the time..it does crazy things to them! If its true. I however can't seem to listen the same file for 4 days, I just get tried and go a few days without it, then i switch. I'd love to see If I could do it, but just reading this stuff is intense, exciting, but scary.
Plaat
Mentor
Mentor

Postby zapnosis » December 21st, 2011, 8:16 am

If you have difficulty listening to the same file several times, it could be that the file just isn't right for you. There is a defense thing in the brain that does that. Maybe you just need to find the right file for you and that would open the floodgates? :)

Z
"Feelings, sensations that you thought was dead,
no squealing... remember that it's all in your head"
zapnosis
Mentor
Mentor

Postby nativedragon » January 2nd, 2012, 7:59 pm

izatga88 wrote:Hay everyone! I sooooo totally odnt know what happened, but I feel like I'm going to explode if if dont tell the world ~ Slut wants cock! Slut cant live without it.....it's like so unbearbly hot in here.....someone's screaming at me saying this is a bad idea, but Slut just wants to keep feeling good!

^^^^
Original message

Oooookay, so I ~guess~ I like.....fell asleep or something with the headphones on again....its like disturbing and awesome that these files were able to cause....all that to happen....?! 8O

Gosh, when did I post that....? Blah ~ all I know is that sometime after breakfast, I got snapped out of it a little when I must have submitted some of my part-time writing for my job. I DO NOT remember what happened, but I woke up to a message from the company saying something like "my writing was too full of errors and inaccuracies".....and I think I got fired (note: 3 years of English Lit and Psychology & stuff here with high marks).

I don't care about the job loss, they were only paying something like pennies anyways, but WOW.....I'm going to move over to a journal for further updates otherwise I could see this completely & totally spinning out of control.

sounds like your having great sucess with the files you listen to to bad for me that hypnosis doesn't work at all even tho i've tried files i'm interested in =/
nativedragon

Postby Mutazoa » January 2nd, 2012, 9:37 pm

nativedragon wrote:sounds like your having great sucess with the files you listen to to bad for me that hypnosis doesn't work at all even tho i've tried files i'm interested in =/

It works for everybody, but it takes a lot of "training" for some one to effectively use files. Start with a simple induction file and keep at it until it starts to work...listen at least once a day, at the same time and place if possible. Don't get discouraged....it WILL work, it's just going to take time to condition yourself to be able to do it.
Mutazoa
Mentor
Mentor

Postby izatga88 » January 3rd, 2012, 10:16 am

nativedragon wrote:
izatga88 wrote:Hay everyone! I sooooo totally odnt know what happened, but I feel like I'm going to explode if if dont tell the world ~ Slut wants cock! Slut cant live without it.....it's like so unbearbly hot in here.....someone's screaming at me saying this is a bad idea, but Slut just wants to keep feeling good!

^^^^
Original message

sounds like your having great sucess with the files you listen to to bad for me that hypnosis doesn't work at all even tho i've tried files i'm interested in =/

Oh wow ~ that like, totally does not even sound like me up there....I can barely remember posting that! XD

Don't be down though Dragon, trancing used to be like totally impossible for me like over a month ago, but it just kinda sticks if you keep working at it! I've found that it works great if you're like drowsey or doing something repeat...ititve or whatever ~

Always try to use headphones when you listen too ~ they make a totally big diffrence!
Sharpened myself up a bit for work & school, really trying to put the bimbo stuff on the back-burner for now.

5/10/2015, 2:35 AM ET
izatga88
Regular
Regular

Postby nativedragon » January 3rd, 2012, 12:09 pm

izatga88 wrote:

Oh wow ~ that like, totally does not even sound like me up there....I can barely remember posting that! XD

Don't be down though Dragon, trancing used to be like totally impossible for me like over a month ago, but it just kinda sticks if you keep working at it! I've found that it works great if you're like drowsey or doing something repeat...ititve or whatever ~

Always try to use headphones when you listen too ~ they make a totally big diffrence!
thing is i do use headphones and i listens to them when i'm relaxing and even tho i want the files to work i think i'm one of the few that are extremely hard to trace =/ i've tryed listening to deepeners before afew files but that's not worked if anything it might be the fact that my mind is never relaxed and always active =/ i'm always semi aware of whats around me even when i'm asleep =/
nativedragon

Postby izatga88 » January 3rd, 2012, 2:39 pm

I used to be totally like that - a random thought would like, randomly pop in & wreck anything. That's why the SLUT Core file has been like, really awesome though - you don't really have to trance on it so much.....you kinda just accept the constant voice thing as your own voice if you listen to it long enough.

Actually....yeah.....the best thing might be to listen to the main SLUT file like once, then totally down yourself in the Core file for like a week or something. It's probably all worked a little better on me just because the bimbo stuff I also has has like, totally shut off most of my thinking, but yeah....I always thought I'd be a toughie to crack! XD
Sharpened myself up a bit for work & school, really trying to put the bimbo stuff on the back-burner for now.

izatga88
Regular
Regular

Postby nativedragon » January 3rd, 2012, 5:40 pm

izatga88 wrote:I used to be totally like that - a random thought would like, randomly pop in & wreck anything. That's why the SLUT Core file has been like, really awesome though - you don't really have to trance on it so much.....you kinda just accept the constant voice thing as your own voice if you listen to it long enough.

Actually....yeah.....the best thing might be to listen to the main SLUT file like once, then totally down yourself in the Core file for like a week or something. It's probably all worked a little better on me just because the bimbo stuff I also has has like, totally shut off most of my thinking, but yeah....I always thought I'd be a toughie to crack! XD
well i'm not interested in becoming a slut as that would fuck with how me and my GF wants to be and i posted here cause i wanted to encurage you on your success :)
nativedragon

Postby izatga88 » January 4th, 2012, 11:42 am

Oh...well thanks I guess!

My above post should still be totally helpful though for anyone that is like, looking to really get into a file like these ones.

izatga88
Regular
Regular

Postby Blackjaz » January 4th, 2012, 9:42 pm

After hearing so much about the file I gave it a try. I have to say, I didn't know what was going on, but I felt like I couldn't keep up with the file. I almost forgot all that was said, but I almost want to listen again.
Blackjaz
Mentor
Mentor

Postby izatga88 » January 4th, 2012, 10:39 pm

That actually....kinda sounds like you tranced ~ XD

izatga88
Regular
Regular

Postby Blackjaz » January 5th, 2012, 12:22 am

izatga88 wrote:That actually....kinda sounds like you tranced ~ XD
maybe.... i have to try and listen to it again tomorrow. I give you all some notice of anything new.
Blackjaz
Mentor
Mentor

Postby ztshp » January 5th, 2012, 12:36 am

Not tomorrow you should listen Now
ztshp
Regular
Regular

Postby Blackjaz » January 5th, 2012, 12:14 pm

ztshp wrote:Not tomorrow you should listen Now
lol! if I listen last nite, around 2 am in the morning, I would have fallen asleep.
Blackjaz
Mentor
Mentor

Postby ztshp » January 5th, 2012, 1:16 pm

That's good listen to it all night on loop, it's better that way
ztshp
Regular
Regular

Postby Blackjaz » January 5th, 2012, 1:22 pm

ztshp wrote:That's good listen to it all night on loop, it's better that way
I am not like that, I would have taken the headphones off and went to bed. I am not good with mp3 or noise while I sleep...keep me awake. ):
Blackjaz
Mentor
Mentor

Postby ztshp » January 5th, 2012, 5:37 pm

Try it.... You never know...How about you put it on loop right now and listen until it stops
ztshp
Regular
Regular

Postby gh0st9 » January 5th, 2012, 6:00 pm

I listened to a file by emg, at first I was conscious, then at the countdown I either fell asleep or went into a trance because I only remember very little of what went on, I heard the voice but don't quite remember what he was saying.

I'm just curious if I fell into a trance or if I fell asleep.
Eyes were closed and I took slow deep breaths.
gh0st9

Postby Blackjaz » January 5th, 2012, 7:04 pm

gh0st9 wrote:I listened to a file by emg, at first I was conscious, then at the countdown I either fell asleep or went into a trance because I only remember very little of what went on, I heard the voice but don't quite remember what he was saying.

I'm just curious if I fell into a trance or if I fell asleep.
Eyes were closed and I took slow deep breaths.
yeah, you kinda went into your own way of a trance. Hypnosis is kinda different for everyone, you go into trance more or less different then everyone else.

I listen to file again, I pick up all the words this time...I think I was more tired yesterday and that why I kinda black out for a little bit. Also, why does the file make me so dizzy.
Blackjaz
Mentor
Mentor

Postby ztshp » January 5th, 2012, 7:31 pm

It means you need to listen more blackjaz, trust me listen to it more, just loop it and listen more and more
ztshp
Regular
Regular

Postby qv » January 5th, 2012, 10:26 pm

Well, somebody clearly gets off to the thought of hypnobimbos. Word to the wise... do try to add to the discussion if you post. As is, you're quite monotonous...
Natasla~
qv
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Blackjaz » January 5th, 2012, 11:39 pm

Still using the first slut file, thinking of putting in slut core, because I get bored of slut file fast after two listen in a row.

Not too sure if it working, but all I get from it is strange body feeling and dizzyness.
Blackjaz
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Success Stories