Fucked by a dog

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Fucked by a dog

Postby hypnoshroom » March 29th, 2011, 11:44 pm

It's only a partial success but I was pretty excited so I thought I would share. Last night was my third time listening and when I tried to self trigger, I found myself on my hands and knees. And while I felt no 'weight' on my back like a lot of people have said they had, I had a moment of intense pleasure and then nothing. But I still couldn't up until the 15 minutes was over.

I'm pretty happy since this is the only thing that has worked for me so far and only 3 listens in! Can't wait to try again. Any luck for anyone else?
hypnoshroom

enjoy it

Postby obedience » May 26th, 2011, 10:41 am

yes it has had a serious permanent effect on my i posted a few months ago about its effect. All i want to say is if you want this to have a perm effect on you keep listening and accept the humiliation. have a read
http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=7884
obedience

Re: enjoy it

Postby Czab » May 26th, 2011, 4:14 pm

obedience wrote:yes it has had a serious permanent effect on my i posted a few months ago about its effect. All i want to say is if you want this to have a perm effect on you keep listening and accept the humiliation. have a read
http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=7884

Has the curse's weekly triggering happened to you lately?
Czab

fucked by a dog

Postby parttimecd626 » June 28th, 2011, 10:30 am

Yes it does work at 1st i was like nahh this is bs
but on the fourth day playing it and not triggering it.. it happened
felt this weight on my body and for some reason i had to hurry to my room
to be in pvt and safe went on the bed face down ass up and i got pounded like crazy it felt good but i felt real bad about it.. keep playing it to it tust me it will happen
parttimecd626

Postby cofcof » July 1st, 2011, 2:33 pm

It worked for me, but then I'm so easily controlled that I had read so much about fucked by a dog and its effects that some started to kick in before I'd litedned to the file! I must have really wanted them, but to get the full effect i had to listen to the file, but the weekly retrigger isn't something I can comment on yet as a week hasn't passed without triggering. I guess I love the feeling in my arse too much.
cofcof

Postby phil » July 3rd, 2011, 4:35 am

Would prefer a "fucked doggystyle" rather than "fucked by a dog" version of this script. Interesting that it has been so effective on others though
phil

Postby bostonmarc » July 3rd, 2011, 5:58 am

Although it probaby doesn't make the point that is supposed to be made by this file, I agree with Phil. I think a getting "fucked doggy style" file would be very cool especially if it works as well as folks are saying.
bostonmarc
Mentor
Mentor

Postby phil » July 9th, 2011, 5:20 am

Agreed the script would have to tweaked a bit, but the underlying element would still be the same - being forced down onto your hands and knees - and then having to remain there for 15 minutes while being fucked relentlessly by a big unseen cock. It can still include the automatic trigger element as well.

What has surprised me is the amount of people who say how effective this file has been, so there must be something about it that causes it to become so embedded in people sub-consciousness.
phil

Return to Success Stories