i didnt expect it to work

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

i didnt expect it to work

Postby imcrazyjoe » April 18th, 2005, 11:19 am

i had nothing todo so i downloaded the curse milky file and listened to it twice in a row then i forgot completely about it now atleast a week and a bit later ive noticed i can produce albeit a very limited ammount of milk but i think this will get better as i have seen a change in complexion of the nipple a bit aswell as a little growth of new cells to accomidate this. i didnt expect any results being an man and the fact i only listened to it twice while i had a spare 10 minutes i hope as time goes on ill be able to make more than just a drop well i must go now bye :D
the really strange thing is that no other files have worked so far
imcrazyjoe

Postby BobbyS » April 18th, 2005, 12:40 pm

It sounds scary the physical changes hypnosis can have on you. Did you really want this file to work, or were you just casually interested?
BobbyS
Guru
Guru

Postby imcrazyjoe » April 18th, 2005, 12:54 pm

i wasnt too bothered i wanted it a bit thats why i chose it but i wasnt too bothered about it
imcrazyjoe

Postby TabbyCat » May 6th, 2005, 9:41 am

Have any males gotten it to work? This is very interesting to me..
TabbyCat
Regular
Regular

listened

Postby deathjdstn » May 6th, 2005, 3:33 pm

i listened to the file few times and something is going on i know that my nipple is darker now and i feel little stiffness to them but not milk yet
deathjdstn
Regular
Regular

Re: i didnt expect it to work

Postby sandy82 » May 6th, 2005, 7:36 pm

Keep us posted! I checked some sites, and it appears that you may have made medical history...in just 7-10 days and after listening to the file only twice.

If the progress continues, I'm sure "The Lancet" and "The New England Journal of Medicine" will be interested.

My suggestion: Go with "The Lancet". You might get a free trip to England.

A girl I know has listened to the file a number of times. But she's had no success.

She thinks she knows the reason. She can't wrap her mind around the meaning of "engorged".

imcrazyjoe wrote:i had nothing todo so i downloaded the curse milky file and listened to it twice in a row then i forgot completely about it now atleast a week and a bit later ive noticed i can produce albeit a very limited ammount of milk but i think this will get better as i have seen a change in complexion of the nipple a bit aswell as a little growth of new cells to accomidate this. i didnt expect any results being an man and the fact i only listened to it twice while i had a spare 10 minutes i hope as time goes on ill be able to make more than just a drop well i must go now bye :D
the really strange thing is that no other files have worked so far
sandy82
Guru
Guru

Postby imcrazyjoe » May 10th, 2005, 11:11 am

Lol i am from England i also thought i might have been something other than the hypnosis file but if i had it before i would have certinly noticed and i cant think of anything else that would have triggered it. i am actually stoped at the moment (part of my experiment) i stopped listening to the file and a while after i stoped producing milk so now i know i can stop it im going to start again and see how much i can manage to produce.
this girl who tried it was she listening to it becasue when i listen to it most of the time in not in trance and in distracted by something else eg i listen to it while playing a game.

i suppose hypnosis is different for eveyone though
imcrazyjoe

Postby danmalara » May 10th, 2005, 10:01 pm

I listened to gold time a few times and one day I said to myself "goldo time" and nothing a happened. I was very disappointed :evil: . I could easily imagine what it would like to see the women around me completely naked and golden, but I didn't actually see golden figures. :evil:
My MIND is happy. BLANK and empty. BRAINwashing is GOOD for me.
danmalara
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Agriff » May 12th, 2005, 4:34 pm

I have the power to imagine naked women without even being hypnotized :lol:
Agriff
Mentor
Mentor

Postby danmalara » May 12th, 2005, 10:51 pm

Does that make you special? :lol:
My MIND is happy. BLANK and empty. BRAINwashing is GOOD for me.
danmalara
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Success Stories