Train Cockslave Success

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Train Cockslave Success

Postby Trickdog » September 28th, 2005, 9:31 am

I posted this under Feminazations a few days ago. It really is more of a Success Story, though, so I'm reposting it here

I've used Train Cockslave and Train Male Slave together for a couple of months now and they have made me a very eager and well behaved boy.

I go under with both at leats once a day and use the subliminal Cockslave frequently. My desire to service my partner's cock has increased and I am very focused on my partner and his needs.

I get things done around the house and have lots of energy to give to serving him.

I'm also completely chaste and dependent on my partner for release (which doesn't happen that often), though he had started my chastity training a long time ago.

I think the key is regular use of one or two files at least once daily. Files with related topics reinforce each other. I use the subliminals (Trance, Susceptible, and Cockslave) often with the discman and headphones during the day as background while I'm doing my chores around the house.

So, I've had good success.
Trickdog

Cockslave success

Postby barth1984 » December 14th, 2005, 12:29 am

I can personally attest to the effectiveness of the cockslave file. Do not listen to this file unless you are willing to become obsessed with cock and develop a desperate need to suck men's cocks & swallow their cum.
I used to be/think that I was straight, but sucking a cock was something I liked to fantasize about occasionally. My main interest has always been women. I never intended to ever actually go out and suck some guy's cock.
I had never been hypnotized before, and was pretty skeptical. But it sounded like fun to listen to and fantasize with. I never thought it actually work and affect my sexuality.
I've been listening to the file for about six months now, and it's getting to the point where I absolutely must go do it now. I cannot wait to find a guy willing to enslave me to his cock.

-B
barth1984

Postby happyjoe » December 21st, 2005, 9:38 pm

i am a young man n i havent tried this n i jst got through a relationship with a girl but now i rly wnt to become a slave to a man and his cock. i waz just wondering if it has made you happier and if it haz can u tell me where i can find someone who i can be there slave to pleaze respond soon thanks
happyjoe

Return to Success Stories