curse female lisp

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

curse female lisp

Postby phillip » August 3rd, 2011, 5:15 pm

i have listened to this file only one time and now i am stuck with a horrible female lisp. my friends and family asked me what was wrong with me and i told them i dont know. this is horrible please help
phillip

Postby Janis_en_femme » August 3rd, 2011, 10:33 pm

Just relax. It will fade in a few days or weeks.
Just do not listen to the file again.
Janis_en_femme
Regular
Regular

curse female lisp

Postby phillip » August 4th, 2011, 5:15 pm

i cant stop listening been listening twice now and my female lisp is horrible not supposed to realize i have one but i really do notice it
phillip

Postby Ryan83 » August 4th, 2011, 7:55 pm

Try listening to 'Deprogram All.'
Ryan83
Regular
Regular

Postby munkyshine » August 24th, 2011, 3:12 pm

can this really wok? you'd think that if Phillip was unwilling the effects wouldn't work. I've always got the impression that hypnosis was limited to effects that the subject actually wants. Therefore, Phillip is still talking with a lisp because he wants to so bad, and the hypnosis is just helping him embrace it. Anyone care to clarify this for me?
munkyshine

Postby qv » August 24th, 2011, 4:27 pm

munkyshine wrote:can this really wok? you'd think that if Phillip was unwilling the effects wouldn't work. I've always got the impression that hypnosis was limited to effects that the subject actually wants. Therefore, Phillip is still talking with a lisp because he wants to so bad, and the hypnosis is just helping him embrace it. Anyone care to clarify this for me?

Sure.
The thing is that suggestions can and often do piggyback off of other wants and desires. Suppose he does secretly want it to work... is it because he wishes he was female? Does he want the attention from it working? Does being affected by a suggestion give him a raging boner?
These are all plausible reasons to secretly want it to work... even if the specific suggestion itself isn't all that desirable to him.
qv
Mentor
Mentor

Postby munkyshine » August 24th, 2011, 11:58 pm

qv wrote:
munkyshine wrote:can this really wok? you'd think that if Phillip was unwilling the effects wouldn't work. I've always got the impression that hypnosis was limited to effects that the subject actually wants. Therefore, Phillip is still talking with a lisp because he wants to so bad, and the hypnosis is just helping him embrace it. Anyone care to clarify this for me?

Sure.
The thing is that suggestions can and often do piggyback off of other wants and desires. Suppose he does secretly want it to work... is it because he wishes he was female? Does he want the attention from it working? Does being affected by a suggestion give him a raging boner?
These are all plausible reasons to secretly want it to work... even if the specific suggestion itself isn't all that desirable to him.

Thanks. I'm still skeptical, and that is why I am going to guinea pig the lisp curse. I do wish I sounded more feminine, so we'll see if that helps it stick.
munkyshine

Postby eerriikk » November 19th, 2011, 8:42 pm

Where can I find this file to try
eerriikk

Postby Midnight68652 » January 5th, 2012, 8:38 pm

Hypnotism can't force you to do something you don't want to. but If you go in wanting it by listening to it the first time it goes and sticks. Hes probley scared now because of it and doesn't want it but his subconscious still wants it thats why his mind hasn't stopped it.
Midnight68652
Regular
Regular

Postby girlwest » August 10th, 2014, 6:31 pm

Ive looked through the index but I cant find this file. Can anyone tell me where its located?
girlwest

Postby rw789 » August 11th, 2014, 2:45 am

girlwest wrote:Ive looked through the index but I cant find this file. Can anyone tell me where its located?
Try searching the files by the word "lisp". Gave me:

http://www.warpmymind.com/Files/1771/Curse-Lisp.php

http://www.warpmymind.com/Files/1841/Curse-Lisp-%5BDUPLICATE-NAME%5D.php
rw789
Regular
Regular

Return to Success Stories