Attempting feminization

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Attempting feminization

Postby VeryGnawty » August 7th, 2011, 9:14 pm

As some of you know, I've been studying for a long time to try to find techniques to feminize the body. Using a mostly lacto-vegetarian diet and various meditation and hypnosis techniques, I have achieved partial success.

I haven't achieved feminization as much as demasculinization. It seems that my body is very stubborn, and just won't feminize very much as long as the testosterone is present.

However, my sexual functioning has changed dramatically since I started my most recent series of projects in December of last year. I have gone from being a man who could function more or less normally, to someone who could probably not function at all with another person. When I masturbate my penis is often small, limp, and squishy. Sometimes my penis will get semi-erect, but it rarely ever gets hard. I find that it is often time-consuming and difficult to ejaculate. The ejaculate is very clear and liquidy, and resembles the texture and viscosity of water. The last time I masturbated I was unable to ejaculate at all. I was able to get to a semi-erect state, but after a lot of masturbating the penis reverted to the limp state (which is slowly becoming the normal state)

I was hoping to achieve some serious feminization by this point, but that hasn't really happened. I'm hoping that it won't take much longer before my body finishes demasculinizing. Maybe then I'll start to appear more feminine.

I just thought I'd post this here to let people know that the body can be significantly altered without using hormones or drugs. I am really and truly becoming demasculinized. I expect that several months from now, I probably won't be able to ejaculate at all. The only reason I can ejaculate right now is because of my sophisticated handiwork. If I were to try "penis-in-vagina" sex with a woman, I find it highly unlikely I would be able to ejaculate into her.

This is in under a year's time that I have achieved most of these results. I find it likely that with the right techniques, a timespan of two years should be more than enough to make a male with relatively normal horomone levels to become completely impotent.

I think it takes more than hypnosis for this type of change, though. I propose that a lot of my result is my choice to avoid androgen-stimulating foods (such as dark meats, or actually, meats in general) in favor of estrogen-stimulating foods. I eat mostly carbohydrates, with fat coming from either nuts or milk products. For protein sources I use nuts/beans and similar food items.

Even though my testosterone levels are probably through the floor (I wouldn't know, I've never had them checked) I have a lot more energy than I used to. It is a very calm and balanced energy, rather than the fast-paced aggressive type energy that I used to feel a couple of years ago. I feel a lot more peaceful, and a lot more submissive. I don't feel the need to "control" situations as often. I feel fine just letting things play out on their own. I am much more passive than I used to be. I think this is because my hormones have changed. I've talked to a lot of Tgirls who said they experienced similar emotional changes after several months on hormones.

My sexuality in particular is a lot less "active" and more slower-paced. I prefer to build up slowly to orgasm, rather than try to get it over quickly (my tactic from last year). I also find touch (particular of the glans) to be more sensitive. As the intensity of ejaculatory orgasm decreased, the pleasure I experience at the friction of touch has increased. There is a spot on the front of the glans in particular that has become extremely sensitive over time. Even just rubbing my finger over it causes very acute sensations. It is almost like being tickled. I am also starting to experience sexuality more like I imagine females do. It is less focused on the genitals, and sometimes I experience a sort of pleasurable euphoria which spreads throughout the body.

EDIT
I forgot something. I know people are going to ask about files, but I don't use files. I use an advanced form of layered self-hypnosis by directly accessing the subconscious. It has taken me over nine years to learn how to do this. I often set up my hypnotic suggestions so that they will be self-reinforcing loops. For example, here is a series of suggestions I have set up:

1) Masturbation produces aromatase (which converts androgens to estrogens)
2) The more female I become, the more I will desire to be female.
3) The more female I become, the more easily I will get aroused.
4) When I become aroused, I will find the thought of masturbating (and thus becoming even more feminine) very exciting.

This type of loop is very effective. I started with the first suggestion, so I was using masturbation as a tool for feminization. I added the second suggestion to help me overcome my mental resistance to becoming female. I added the third suggestion to make things more interesting and to try to bring things in line to what I want to create (I imagine I will be a lot more interested in sex as a woman than as a man)

Suggestions 2 and 3 are taking hold rather quickly. I find that I feel a lot more feminine, particularly while masturbating. This helps remind me and reinforce what I want. I also find masturbation more exciting in general, both because I am more aroused (from hypnosis) and because my penis is beginning to react less like a penis and more like a clitoris. Very often I will want to masturbate shortly after I finish masturbating. This is particularly true if the first masturbatory session did not end in ejaculation. Before I added the additional suggestions, it was more of an option to masturbate again. Now it is becoming a real desire. And yes, I do realize that this suggestion loop will make me a horny sex-addicted slut (or at the very least, a masturbation-addicted slut). That's actually the point, as I find the idea exciting.
"Once, people only flew in their dreams. Now, they dream during their flights." - Howard Hendrix
VeryGnawty
Guru
Guru

Postby VeryGnawty » August 7th, 2011, 10:43 pm

Wow, I must have planted that fourth suggestion very deep. I just masturbated twice in a row (no ejaculation) and I still find the thought of masturbating again to be very exciting. My arousal is subsiding, though.

I think I have enough time to masturbate twice more before I have to go to work. Peace out :lol:
"Once, people only flew in their dreams. Now, they dream during their flights." - Howard Hendrix
VeryGnawty
Guru
Guru

Postby VeryGnawty » August 9th, 2011, 9:23 am

tanyaslave wrote:I was very into 'Holistic Feminization', even going so far as to use a capsaicin and fire cupping regime to increase my bust to a good solid A/B cup.

I remember that post. It sounds like an interesting idea.

On an unrelated note, my mental programming seems to be working. I'm enjoying masturbating more. Since I'm much more aroused than I was before, I'm finding that I'm getting much more erection potential. This isn't really a problem, as the atrophy of the male hormones should eventually cause the erections to subside to the levels they were before, and then less.

I'm finding that I can last during masturbation longer since my semi-erections last longer. I am masturbating for longer periods of time, and I am more excited during the whole process. I often masturbate until the little guy "gives up" and goes limp again. Even then, I still want to masturbate. I will either keep trying, or just resort to stimulating the glans, or try some other method than the traditional male method.

My body and mind also seem to be changing slowly in other ways. My thought patterns are changing slowly, and I'm starting to feel more feminine. I also feel like I am supercharged, like I have this wild energy inside of me all the time. I think it's because I'm slightly aroused even when I'm not particularly sexually aroused. This arousal makes me feel even more feminine, and I think it is even helping with the feminization of my body. Physical changes are still slow, though. I haven't gotten as many physical changes that I want to the body. But at the very least, life has become much more interesting :D
VeryGnawty
Guru
Guru

Postby Foxgirl » August 10th, 2011, 5:47 am

Very cool.

I wish i knew how to do what you are describing!
Foxgirl
Regular
Regular

Postby VeryGnawty » August 10th, 2011, 10:41 am

tanyaslave wrote:Posted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:55 pm Post subject:
On that notion of being 'supercharged', have you ever read any of Carl Jung's ideas on libidinal energy?

I am not very familiar with Jung.

Foxgirl wrote:I wish i knew how to do what you are describing!

It takes a lot of practice.

My results so far have been interesting. While I haven't achieved as much physical alteration to the body that I wanted, I do seem to be feminizing. Also, my nipples are a lot more sensitive, and they get erect if I stimulate them. The response is not unlike a penis, but on the chest 8O

My personality is changing, too. I feel strange. On one level I still feel old masculine traits, but they are fading. I saw a sexy girl in the grocery store yesterday. Usually I would just be thinking "She's HOT" or" I want to be her" but that didn't happen. Instead I was thinking, "She's cute. She has a nice feminine shape." Also, I didn't feel so much as being an "other" if you know what I mean. I felt almost as if I could relate to her at an equal level, as a girl instead of a man.
VeryGnawty
Guru
Guru

Postby VeryGnawty » August 11th, 2011, 3:25 pm

tanyaslave wrote:I wonder that if your libido, in Jungian terms, is just re-appropriating itself now.

I've been using hypnosis to increase the libido. I tried to repress it for a long time, since I never enjoyed sexuality as a man. But now that the "junk" isn't very masculine anymore, masturbation is more pleasurable. I actually want to become a horny masturbation-addicted slut. I've been using hypnosis to reinforce the idea, and I've been letting go of old thoughts and mental programming that resist it.

I've also wanted to be submissive for a long time. Actually, ever since I was about ten years old or so. Other than some brief and very "softcore" activities with a trusted friend when I was younger, I've never engaged my submissive tendencies as anything but fantasy.

Actually, my friend and I were both too young and innocent to even know that what we were doing was "wrong" in the eyes of society. We would get under my bunk bed, and she would tie my arms and legs to the supports of the bed. I had some stretched out winter caps that I often used by myself for sensory deprivation. I would pull them down over my eyes, nose, and mouth. If I remember correctly, I tied a string around it at the top of my neck to keep it in place. With my face completely covered with limited ability to see or smell anything through the slightly porous fabric of the cap, I would feel a great sense of anticipation. While tied to the bed, my friend would tickle me. There was nothing I could do to push her away. Sometimes when I had enough of the torture, she would not let me out. She would keep tickling me. It was extremely exciting. It would cause my heart and mind to race to all sorts of new levels. It was very enjoyable.

As I've allowed myself to once again become more submissive, I've realized that there are many aspects of this that I want to explore. My desire goes even deeper than I thought. My desire goes beyond just being submissive. It is actually the idea of a complete lack of control that I find exciting. Since this new realization, I've been working in a "robot" theme as a new suggestion.

The robot theme works like this. I've implanted a hypnotic suggestion to make myself perceive my body as just a biological machine. The biological machine will do whatever I or someone else has programmed into it. In this way, I should begin to relate to the body differently. As I become more horny and aroused from my other suggestions, I will find myself masturbating more. But it will feel more like the body is masturbating itself, without any input from me. My consciousness will inhabit the body, but the consciousness will just be along for the ride. The body will have functions that it needs to fulfill (masturbation to relieve horniness, feminization, submissive tendencies) and the body will execute those functions regardless of my input.

Using these new suggestions, I hope to be able to experience the ultimate lack of control. I hope to be able to feel like I don't have control of my own body. This should also fulfill my interest in forced feminization, which is a concept I've always found intriguing. If the body is feminizing itself and there is nothing I can do about it, I imagine I would feel very much forced into inhabiting a female body.
VeryGnawty
Guru
Guru

Return to Success Stories