I am a pet

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

I am a pet

Postby Linstituteur » August 16th, 2011, 4:01 am

I listened to Calimores "obey to me, my pet". I am a pet, and will be your pet and will obey if you used the word "pet".
Linstituteur

Re: I am a pet

Postby nekance » August 22nd, 2011, 11:43 pm

Linstituteur wrote:I listened to Calimores "obey to me, my pet". I am a pet, and will be your pet and will obey if you used the word "pet".

okay pet. I want you to reply to this post with a pm telling me about your most embarrassing time of your life.
nekance

Postby englishharry » August 29th, 2011, 4:19 pm

Did they respond?
englishharry
Regular
Regular

Postby nekance » August 30th, 2011, 12:13 am

Yup. I won't post it here though 'cause I'm nice.
nekance

Postby ztshp » August 30th, 2011, 4:40 pm

Pet post what you sent him on the forum
ztshp
Regular
Regular

Postby englishharry » September 9th, 2011, 6:44 am

I have now listened to that file several times too and it is clear that it will only work if the instruction using the word "pet" comes from someone the subject considers to be their Master or Mistress. It is also necessary to have used Cal's "deep trance trigger" file first. I can confirm that in that case it does work :)
englishharry
Regular
Regular

Re: I am a pet

Postby VeryGnawty » September 9th, 2011, 6:00 pm

Linstituteur wrote:I listened to Calimores "obey to me, my pet". I am a pet, and will be your pet and will obey if you used the word "pet".

I'm bored, so I might as well use you for my entertainment. Would you like that, pet?

The next time pet masturbates, pet will describe the experience with intimate details in this thread. I'd love to watch pet masturbate, but I'll settle with just reading about it.
"Once, people only flew in their dreams. Now, they dream during their flights." - Howard Hendrix
VeryGnawty
Guru
Guru

Postby englishharry » September 10th, 2011, 1:56 am

Thanks for the "instruction" but there are two problems. Firstly, as I stated, the file only works when instructions are received from someone i view as Master or Mistress. Secondly, i am a regular listener to LeeAllure's chastity file (which is highly recommended) and am currently unable to touch myself!
englishharry
Regular
Regular

Postby VeryGnawty » September 10th, 2011, 4:28 am

englishharry wrote:the file only works when instructions are received from someone i view as Master or Mistress. Secondly, i am a regular listener to LeeAllure's chastity file (which is highly recommended) and am currently unable to touch myself!

Then it is a good thing I was not addressing you.
"Once, people only flew in their dreams. Now, they dream during their flights." - Howard Hendrix
VeryGnawty
Guru
Guru

Postby englishharry » September 10th, 2011, 5:30 am

VeryGnawty wrote:
englishharry wrote:the file only works when instructions are received from someone i view as Master or Mistress. Secondly, i am a regular listener to LeeAllure's chastity file (which is highly recommended) and am currently unable to touch myself!

Then it is a good thing I was not addressing you.

Apologies, I should have read it more closely. :)
englishharry
Regular
Regular

Postby englishharry » January 18th, 2012, 3:53 pm

I have recently gone back to this file after an gap of 3 months. When preceeded by the trance trigger file I find I "sleep" right through it without apparently hearing a word, but always wake up on the awakener. I have no idea if it works, but it is a very effective trance.
englishharry
Regular
Regular

Postby ocntrl » January 19th, 2012, 2:46 am

Waking up on the awakener, maybe even a bit startled, is typically a good indication of trance.
ocntrl
Mentor
Mentor

Postby englishharry » January 19th, 2012, 3:28 am

Thanks for that, I check the clock before starting to listen, and when I "wake up" so am pretty sure I am only "out" for the length of the files. Now I just need a Mistress to see if it works :)

(And isn't it amusing that to post this I have to click a button that says "submit", i wonder how Dom/mes feel about that :) )
englishharry
Regular
Regular

Postby outkast1728 » January 19th, 2012, 6:51 pm

Pet, I'd like you to email me asap at outkat1728@gmail.com
outkast1728
Guru
Guru

Return to Success Stories