enchanted keyboard

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

enchanted keyboard

Postby ajt167 » October 12th, 2005, 10:13 am

this is my first time posting. i have been looking at this site for a while, but just recently began listening to files. i figured i might as well go for the gold and tried the enchanted keyboard file.
about 3 months ago, my girlfriend dumped me. i would think about her and miss her a lot. i decided to try the enchanted keyboard file last night to help me fully get over her. i think it's actually working! i have barley thought about her at all since i typed it last night. i plan on listening to the file and typing to not miss her more. i really hope this sticks, it would be wonderful to be able to just wash away a broken heart.

now, i just have to figure out how i can use the file to get get a blow job!

thanks,
andy
ajt167

Postby bobjoe11 » October 14th, 2005, 4:57 am

This is an odd reply... but if you aren't thinking of her, how did you come up with this post?
bobjoe11
Regular
Regular

Postby Mallic » October 14th, 2005, 6:57 am

lol, a paradox at its finest
[url=http://www.purepwnage.com][img:70ca72257b]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v477/TWINTURBOSkyline/ppbanner.jpg[/img:70ca72257b][/url]
Mallic
Guru
Guru

Postby loony28 » October 14th, 2005, 12:35 pm

:twisted: Read the post more carefully. He says in the post that after typing it he has barely thought about her, not that he hasn't thought about her at all. :twisted:
loony28
Guru
Guru

Postby KatieFox » October 25th, 2005, 6:29 am

woo ! my file helped someone ^_^

glad to know it works :P i come up with the weirdist things....

TY emg for making it !
KatieFox
Regular
Regular

Postby MikeWulf » November 18th, 2005, 8:03 am

Heh, I think your results have little to do with hypnosis, but keep at it since it will work.
MikeWulf
Mentor
Mentor

Postby phuzzled » February 6th, 2006, 10:12 am

you may also consider using a different approach if you dont want to miss her...

such as something like "girlx has no power over me or my thoughts"

or simply that girlx is affects you the same as something you KNOW you couldnt care less about...

time will heal aswell thankfully :)

and kudos katie, when I first came across this site, then this script, I thought... there are other hypnotists out there as whacky as me :D
phuzzled

Postby Jacara » February 6th, 2006, 12:51 pm

MikeWulf wrote:Heh, I think your results have little to do with hypnosis, but keep at it since it will work.

Hypnosis is communicating with the subconscious. Lots of things communicate with the subconscious, like repetition (like a mantra) or even just writing something down. I've heard a good way to "program" your dreams is to write down what you want to dream about, because thinking it and writing it makes the thought "stick" better.
By typing something you want to change, you're already taking a big step to changing it. If you're lightly tranced while typing it, so much the better.

I guess my point is that it's impossible to distinguish whether his success is "hypnosis"-related. It's getting into his subconscious in one way or another (or both, most likely).[/i]
Jacara
Mentor
Mentor

Re: enchanted keyboard

Postby homerj1620 » February 6th, 2006, 9:28 pm

ajt167 wrote:this is my first time posting. i have been looking at this site for a while, but just recently began listening to files. i figured i might as well go for the gold and tried the enchanted keyboard file.
about 3 months ago, my girlfriend dumped me. i would think about her and miss her a lot. i decided to try the enchanted keyboard file last night to help me fully get over her. i think it's actually working! i have barley thought about her at all since i typed it last night. i plan on listening to the file and typing to not miss her more. i really hope this sticks, it would be wonderful to be able to just wash away a broken heart.

now, i just have to figure out how i can use the file to get get a blow job!

thanks,
andy

Some else that can help you get over a girl is the Don Juan Bible. Has lots of information on finding new women. I'm currently working through the boot camp with the help of TrainNotShy.
homerj1620
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Success Stories