Curse Forced Straight

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Postby LDark » November 5th, 2011, 6:50 pm

I've thought about doing this one, too. Let us know how it goes!
LDark
Regular
Regular

Re: Curse Forced Straight

Postby VeryGnawty » November 5th, 2011, 7:33 pm

NorCalKid wrote:I'll be honest that I sometimes get really jealous when I hear them talk about tits and pussy for some reason. I've always really wanted to know what it would be like to be turned on by soft, curvy, pussy, etc. rather than strong, muscular, cock.

It sounds like you have a great desire for this. The file should work if you really want it to. Please keep us updated.

I think it'd be fun to read about your experiences as you become more turned on by tits and pussy :P
"Once, people only flew in their dreams. Now, they dream during their flights." - Howard Hendrix
VeryGnawty
Guru
Guru

Postby VeryGnawty » November 6th, 2011, 7:24 pm

NorCalKid wrote:I'm just seriously overwhelmed right now. Is this going to continue? Is this just a temporary post trance thing?

You should give in to your desires to be straight. Now that the hypnotic suggestions have set in, it would probably feel bad to resist them. Most people that I know (including myself) which have used a forced transformation say that they feel much better after completing the transformation.
"Once, people only flew in their dreams. Now, they dream during their flights." - Howard Hendrix
VeryGnawty
Guru
Guru

Postby Alien4420 » November 7th, 2011, 2:21 pm

I'd like to pass on the same warning I do to people who are thinking of listening to Curse Forced Gay -- namely, these files don't just make you bi, they make it impossible to be into whatever you're currently into. And they're curses, they're designed to be sticky, so after you've listened to them for a while it's difficult or impossible to change back.

So -- do you want to give up the possibility of gay relationships, possibly forever? If not, I think it's best to use a file that isn't a curse, maybe train sex women. It may not have the same hit-you-over-the-head effect as CFG and CFS, but it will leave you free to do what you want in the future, and with an escape hatch if you find that being straight isn't for you.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby qv » November 7th, 2011, 4:47 pm

Very, VERY sound advice from Alien4420 here.

And as far as everyone else, yeah, I know that the people turned by CFG get waaay too preachy, but that doesn't mean that you can treat NorCalKid the same way. Let's take his concerns seriously, alright?
qv
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Alien4420 » November 7th, 2011, 6:17 pm

They were all true trances -- the three you remember were light trances, the one you don't was a deep trance. Both will change you. I've seen some hypnotists say that light trances can actually produce a stronger result, since the conscious mind is involved and can "help out" the unconscious mind. But I wouldn't worry too much about what kind of trance you're in, since the effect will be the same in the end.

To answer your question, the effect of this CFS should become more and more complete and lasting as time goes on. After a couple of months of daily use, you'll probably be pretty well trapped. That's judging by what's happened to people who listened to Curse Forced Gay, which is basically the same file in reverse (less some stuff from pussy lover that was added into Forced Straight). It does eventually wear off if you stop listening, but there's a strong compulsion to listen again if it does.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby bostonmarc » November 8th, 2011, 6:25 pm

Question to NorCalKid,

What do you want? Do you want to be straight or be able to switch back and forth from straight back to gay?
bostonmarc
Mentor
Mentor

Postby ftslave67 » November 8th, 2011, 6:26 pm

Hey, if you can enjoy it both ways, it doubles your chances! ;)
ftslave67
Mentor
Mentor

Postby bostonmarc » November 8th, 2011, 6:26 pm

And your fun :lol:
bostonmarc
Mentor
Mentor

Postby cisvestite » November 8th, 2011, 9:59 pm

NorCalKid wrote:I think I want to be straight, but I'm not necessarily unhappy being gay. I've had crushes on girls in the past, but a naked woman leaves me absolutely cold. I like the idea of becoming a horny straight dude who can't get enough of girls.

I have pretty much the same fetish, NorCalKid, and on some level (at least in my case) it's rooted in attraction to a subset of horny straight dudes*. Unfortunately, this means that the fetish is self-limiting. If I could actually manage to become a straight dude, the idea of being one wouldn't do anything for me anymore.

For me, it means that this sort of transformation fantasy works best it remains fantasy or role play (or if it's a temporary or partial transformation). If it actually happened, I could certainly live with it (despite the awkwardness of a reverse coming out), and would probably come up with a totally different set of fetishes, but this one would be pretty much dead, making it effectively a one-shot deal.

I cannot say for certain that sexual orientation doesn't ever change, but, like you, I'm skeptical that it really does. Certainly the ex-gay movement has been trying it for some time (including with hypnosis), but it seems that many leaders of the movement have failed to change their orientation (John Paulk, George Rekers, Michael Bussee, and Gary Cooper come to mind, and who is Marcus Bachmann really kidding anyway?) despite being highly motivated.

If there were a method that really did seem to achieve real results, then one would think that it would spread within that movement (though they do seem averse to honestly assessing their own success, so it's hard to say if they really would figure it out).

Of course, even if such changes are possible for some, it doesn't entail that people should try to do so, obviously. By pushing false hope, and blaming their victims for their failure to change, the ex-gay movement has done a lot of damage to a lot of lives, so even if some people could change their orientation, organizations like these would still be doing more harm than good.

All that said, if such a change is really what you want, good luck to you, as long as you can be happy with yourself whatever the result.

*I suspect this is similar to what motivates many transvestites (not transgendered, but people (mostly straight men) who are aroused by cross-dressing). They seem to get aroused by the idea of being something that they're attracted to.
cisvestite
Regular
Regular

Postby AlanH26 » November 14th, 2011, 1:16 am

Hmm sounds as though this is doing to you what CFG did for me.

Don't you miss being gay? I miles prefer it.
AlanH26
Mentor
Mentor

Postby qv » November 14th, 2011, 2:46 am

AlanH26 wrote:propaganda

Oh boy, here we go....

... Ugh, I wish there was a 'disgruntled' eyeroll emoticon...
qv
Mentor
Mentor

Postby AlanH26 » November 14th, 2011, 3:06 pm

qv wrote:
AlanH26 wrote:propaganda

Oh boy, here we go....

... Ugh, I wish there was a 'disgruntled' eyeroll emoticon...

Wait a minute! How can it quote me saying 'propaganda'. Where did I say that? And what's with the "Hear we go" chat? Just asking a genuine question.
AlanH26
Mentor
Mentor

Postby qv » November 14th, 2011, 8:38 pm

AlanH26 wrote:
Wait a minute! How can it quote me saying 'propaganda'. It's not like you can just type in whatever you want into the quote thing, that would be absurd. Also AGIOSFJAVOSJFOLGNAWNLGR
And what's with the "Hear we go" chat? Just asking a genuine question.

Well, sorry, it's just I've been a frequent reader of the CFG threads and I get a little... sick of the back and forth. My personal opinion is that no form of sex is superior to any other...

So I suppose it was a bit of an overreaction considering you haven't been a dick at all in this thread yet. Sorry.
qv
Mentor
Mentor

Postby AlanH26 » November 15th, 2011, 1:13 am

qv wrote:
AlanH26 wrote:
Wait a minute! How can it quote me saying 'propaganda'. It's not like you can just type in whatever you want into the quote thing, that would be absurd. Also AGIOSFJAVOSJFOLGNAWNLGR

Well, sorry, it's just I've been a frequent reader of the CFG threads and I get a little... sick of the back and forth. My personal opinion is that no form of sex is superior to any other...

So I suppose it was a bit of an overreaction considering you haven't been a dick at all in this thread yet. Sorry.

So let me get this right. You quoted me as saying something that I didn't, just because you're annoyed with the CFG threads? Two things:

1. Don't do that.
2. Stop reading the CFG threads if they annoy you so much. There is a lot of to-ing and fro-ing on there, and there are a lot of threads where you can blatantly tell the person is just gay anyway and is using CFG as an excuse to live out their fantasy. But it does work, given time.

My personal opinion is that I prefer being gay, and prefer the sex that goes along with it. But I was never fully straight to begin with. That's why I'm curious when I see people go the other way, from gay to straight.
AlanH26
Mentor
Mentor

Postby qv » November 15th, 2011, 1:53 am

AlanH26 wrote:
qv wrote:
AlanH26 wrote:

So let me get this right. You quoted me as saying something that I didn't, just because you're annoyed with the CFG threads? Two things:

1. Don't do that.
2. Stop reading the CFG threads if they annoy you so much. There is a lot of to-ing and fro-ing on there, and there are a lot of threads where you can blatantly tell the person is just gay anyway and is using CFG as an excuse to live out their fantasy. But it does work, given time.

My personal opinion is that I prefer being gay, and prefer the sex that goes along with it. But I was never fully straight to begin with. That's why I'm curious when I see people go the other way, from gay to straight.

Well, I don't mean for this response to be taken at all as uncivil, but there's a few things about what you just said.

First, I didn't use the quotes to quote you, per se. I was merely pointing out that you had spoken; I seriously considered doing the more normal thing and using -snip- as the material quoted, but I... well, I guess I just didn't.

Second, I like the CFG threads. They are a forum of largely civil and insightful communication as to the nature of sexuality. In fact, I don't so much mind uncivil communication as I mind uninsightful communication. If I do become intolerant, I hope you understand that it is not out of malice, but rather out of frustration from lack of new or insightful information. I get that you're gay and you like it, and you wish that people that really just listened as a way of letting themselves live out their fantasy could just let go of their fears. I get that... and to some extent disagree, but my problem is more the fact that you don't seem to think people see your posts. They do, you don't need to repeat yourself.

Third, I dislike everyone that is unwilling to treat opposing worldviews/sexualities with the same respect that all of them deserve. It's okay to be straight, it's okay to be gay, it's okay to fuck toasters if that's what floats your boat (but I don't care what you say, it's wrong to actually use it to toast after something like that). If you look up a bit higher in posts in this thread, you'll see that I tell the jestingly jubilant heterosexuals of the forum that I don't like their tone either, particularly since they aren't contributing to a general sense of community.

So anyways... with all that, I think it's best to get back onto the topic of the thread. If you'd like to discuss this further, I'm always open to PMs.

And now to completely derail any hope of further conversation on this here,
OMG NIPPLEDICKS!!!!!1
BEST OF BOTH WORLDS?!?!?!?!

Oh, and how is that file going for you anyways, NorCalKid?
qv
Mentor
Mentor

Postby AlanH26 » November 15th, 2011, 9:02 am

qv wrote:
AlanH26 wrote:
qv wrote:
AlanH26 wrote:

1. Don't do that.

Well, I don't mean for this response to be taken at all as uncivil, but there's a few things about what you just said.

First, I didn't use the quotes to quote you, per se. I was merely pointing out that you had spoken; I seriously considered doing the more normal thing and using -snip- as the material quoted, but I... well, I guess I just didn't.

Second, I like the CFG threads. They are a forum of largely civil and insightful communication as to the nature of sexuality. In fact, I don't so much mind uncivil communication as I mind uninsightful communication. If I do become intolerant, I hope you understand that it is not out of malice, but rather out of frustration from lack of new or insightful information. I get that you're gay and you like it, and you wish that people that really just listened as a way of letting themselves live out their fantasy could just let go of their fears. I get that... and to some extent disagree, but my problem is more the fact that you don't seem to think people see your posts. They do, you don't need to repeat yourself.

Third, I dislike everyone that is unwilling to treat opposing worldviews/sexualities with the same respect that all of them deserve. It's okay to be straight, it's okay to be gay, it's okay to fuck toasters if that's what floats your boat (but I don't care what you say, it's wrong to actually use it to toast after something like that). If you look up a bit higher in posts in this thread, you'll see that I tell the jestingly jubilant heterosexuals of the forum that I don't like their tone either, particularly since they aren't contributing to a general sense of community.

So anyways... with all that, I think it's best to get back onto the topic of the thread. If you'd like to discuss this further, I'm always open to PMs.

And now to completely derail any hope of further conversation on this here,
OMG NIPPLEDICKS!!!!!1
BEST OF BOTH WORLDS?!?!?!?!

Oh, and how is that file going for you anyways, NorCalKid?

I'm loaded with the cold and can't seem to summon up the energy to write a long post. But...

I think that I just got annoyed at seeing a quote attributed to me that had nowt to do with me.

I do get why you'd be annoyed with some of the nonsense that's on the CFG thread. And you're right, everyone's viewpoint is valid. It's never really crossed my mind that anyone would take anything that I say seriously; I presume most people will make their minds up about what they want to do. I don't want to actively encourage toaster fucking though. I like toast. It's nice, and I don't think toasters deserve to receive that sort of treatment. But that's just my viewpoint.

AS you say though, the topic is really NorCalKid's and I'm curious to see how he's getting on. Does he notice a difference? Are people behaving differently to him? Does he feel different in his everyday life? That sort of thing.
AlanH26
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Alien4420 » November 15th, 2011, 6:39 pm

NorCalKid wrote:Alien4220, as a gay man I have definitely followed people's journeys into Curse Forced Gay because the idea of guys turning gay turned me on. It seemed like the vast majority of the guys had some bisexual tendencies before, and the file made them "more gay" but it wasn't like they were 100% straight to begin with. I guess I'm just wondering how effective it will be because I have never viewed women sexually...looking at a naked body always left me cold. Maybe my arousal recently with women was really because I was playing some gay fantasy in my head deep down just because I wanted it to work? Do you think somebody who is truly 100% straight or gay can really become the other via hypnosis alone? Despite the fact I've been getting sort of hard recently, I'm not sure I can make myself believe that.

Interesting questions and I don't have the answer, except to say that I know that some people who are 100% gay and straight can change their orientation because they (we) have -- I was no more turned on by male bodies or anatomy than you were by female ones. Just no response whatsoever. I might as well have been looking at a wall. Now it is *very* different. And in some people, anyway, it seems to work in the other direction, because when we asked, someone who was gay said it had changed him, and another gay guy said it had started to change him but he stopped listening because he didn't want to give up his lifestyle.

I think the twin studies show that there's about a 50% genetic or prenatal component in being gay. Whether that means some people are just born that way and can't be anything else and some people become that way and can change, I don't know, but I tend to suspect that the male and female sexual response genes work in a subtler way than straightforward determination of orientation, and that some guys are born with a female sexual response -- which is inherently bi -- while others are born with a male sexual response, which tends to be more monolithic, in the sense that it focuses on very specific sexual attributes. So my personal suspicion is that in most people orientation can largely be rewritten in software. Why not? Is there any conceivable gene that could make someone into a leather fetishist? I've played with this stuff enough to know that hypnosis can change your sexuality every which way, if you're so inclined. From what I've seen, most guys' sexual preferences are determined largely by early family experiences, and these are surprisingly easy to overwrite with hypnosis. E.g., a friend whose mother is a witch is into dominatrixes, etc. It's really surprisingly straightforward at times, at others, you have to know some things about somebody's early years that most, including the person himself, don't know.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby Alien4420 » November 15th, 2011, 7:48 pm

I've noticed that a lot of files will have a huge effect on me when I first listen, then that will tend to wear off as the resistance kicks in. Then, if you keep listening over time, the effect will gradually come back and become more lasting. Anyway, CFG isn't instant, for most of us it takes about a month before it starts to kick in significantly and then things change piece by piece. Some things happen before others, interestingly enough, often in the same order in different people. So I think you can anticipate that CFS will affect you the same way. Even now, more than two years in, I'm still changing. Becoming gayer and gayer, but curiously, also starting to get my straight part back again. Maybe I'll end up bi? That was what I was thinking of in the first place. Who you were never goes away, it just goes to sleep and gets replaced by who you become. But it's still there and it seems the brain can switch to it, just as it can switch from one language to another.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby Alien4420 » November 16th, 2011, 9:09 am

Turn-ons. None of this stuff has made me stereotypically gay, the files I've listened to just change your orientation. Though stereotypically gay would be kind of fun. :-)
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby Alien4420 » November 16th, 2011, 11:16 am

I don't think there's anything that would affect that. It does have some stuff that isn't in Forced Gay, e.g., it makes you want to dress nicely to please women, but unless you're a slob like me I don't think there's anything wrong with that. :-)
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby Alien4420 » November 19th, 2011, 8:34 am

NorCalKid wrote:I feel like I'm bouncing back and forth, today I am definitely more turned on by men. A few days ago I was going crazy for women...maybe that was just in my head.

It's always in your head. :-)

I've noticed that a lot of hypnofiles have a really strong effect on me when I first listen, then the effect rapidly lessens with repeated listenings and only gradually builds up again and becomes permanent. I'm guessing that's what's happening with you.

Anyway, if it's anything like CFG, I think you'll notice gradual changes over a long period. Sometimes the changes are really unpredictable. The big surprise for me is that after about two years I've turned bi. I'd get my attraction to women back sometimes before, and I'd come here and say "Hey, I beat CFG!", and then a day later I was back to being gay. But this has lasted something like a week. The really weird thing is it happened after I listened to some files that should have made me gayer, I listened to Forced Gay and Miss Squidgy for a couple of days. They worked totally and then suddenly I threw off the stuff about not being able to do it with women. But I didn't stop being attracted to men. I think it may be harder to stop being turned on by something than to be turned on by something new.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby Alien4420 » November 25th, 2011, 11:34 am

LOL, it's been 2-1/2 years and I still flip flop. Thought I'd gone to bi because this time it happened for more than a week, before that it's never been more than a day or so. Then yesterday I turned gay again. So at this point it's like whatever . . .

One thing about these files is that they make you incredibly horny. Hell, that's the one good thing about them. :-) But I reacted the same way to Forced Gay that you are to Forced Straight.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby Alien4420 » November 25th, 2011, 11:55 am

Well, to put it in perspective, the flops to straight have been brief, typically about a day, and few. Also, I was trying to be straight again and listened to various bi and straight files. So I can't really say that what happened to me would happen to someone who didn't listen to the other files.

What does seem to happen is that if you don't listen for a while, the files start to wear off. But I think that takes longer and longer to happen as you keep listening until eventually it's pretty permanent, as permanent as something can be (since if hypnosis can change you one way, it can always change you back). So I don't think this will be a problem for someone who keeps listening to the files and doesn't try to undo it.

The only thing I'd warn against is that if you think you don't want it, you shouldn't listen, because so far neither Ryan nor I have been able to change back for good.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby Alien4420 » November 26th, 2011, 8:47 pm

Heh, welcome to the world of straightness. I'd say you're halfway there, since you're outgoing and good at striking up conversations. Sometimes you're going to meet a girl who just wants to get laid, particularly when alcohol is involved. More often, girls are thinking "relationship" rather than "sex." They'll be perfectly happy to do the sex, but only after you've hit it off personally. Some guys can do this in seconds. Others go through life and can never get laid. I wish I could pass on some magic advice, but I've always been the shy type myself, I *had* to get to know a girl as a person first. However, if you've gotten to the making out stage, you already know what you need, you just keep going a step at a time and if she's into it you screw. More gently than you would with a guy and it takes more foreplay, girls are slow to warm up.

You could just tell them that you're gay, and it's your first time. A lot of girls like gay guys, and look upon that as a challenge.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby ftslave67 » November 27th, 2011, 7:54 am

Yeah, I think if you tell a girl you think you're gay but you find her irresistably attractive, that would be some strong aphrodisiac.
ftslave67
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Alien4420 » November 30th, 2011, 3:13 pm

It didn't happen to me in waves so much as it happened gradually. It wasn't until a month out until I started to feel gay, and the process still had far to go. It happened a piece at a time -- get turned on by this, then get turned on by something else too the next day, etc. Attraction to women was just about the last thing to go.

However, I've noticed with other files that they can have a strong effect the first time you listen to them, then backtrack as your emotional memory reasserts itself. Then, you have to keep listening for a long time for the effect to come back, this time in more permanent form.

The waves of changing back came much later for me, and were for the most part very brief, maybe a day or two at most. Most recently though I had one that lasted about a week. Then Forced Gay came back and now I'm gay again.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby coroloro » November 30th, 2011, 9:19 pm

Hmmm. I read this thread out of pure curiosity - the idea of erotic hyp pushing someone to be gay wasn't new, but straight? I found that fascinating - otherwise, my interest in erotic hypnosis is purely unrelated to changing orientation. However, I have a very scientific and exploratory mind. When someone says "never been done", something in me perks up and says "Let's try it!"

I myself am straight - so straight that while I have NO problem being friends with anyone who is gay, the mental picture of being with a guy... or say kissing a guy... ewww, it makes my stomach turn. I don't just have no attraction to guys, I have an anti-attraction. I love women, absolutely adore everything about them and if I suddenly turned into one, I'd be a life-long lesbian. ;) I'm nine years married and likely drive my poor wife crazy pestering her for sex.

I think the only thing that sounds 'good' about the idea of being gay is that it sounds a bit easier to find a partner. That's about it.

So... that made me realise I'd be a great test subject for this CFG file, as it sounds like pretty much everyone who has pursued that has had at least some kind of interest or attraction to the 'idea' of being gay. Me... I have absolutely none. But I have a great deal of interest in finding out the answer to this question - WOULD it have an effect, would it be lasting, etc? I'm curious to see if prolonged, willing exposure will have any effect and if so, what kind. Yes, I know the whole consequences scenario, but I don't believe anything done by hypnosis cannot eventually be undone if desired - and I'm the sort that would do most anything for the sake of answering a "what if" or "why" type question.

What do you think - you guys interested in seeing the result on a completely, unequivicably straight male of age 31? :)

-Coro
coroloro

Postby VeryGnawty » November 30th, 2011, 11:01 pm

coroloro wrote:
What do you think - you guys interested in seeing the result on a completely, unequivicably straight male of age 31? :)

-Coro

You should do something more temporary. Like, a gay trigger, or something. We could come up with some ideas. I can't record a file though, I'm not very good with teh voice.
VeryGnawty
Guru
Guru

Postby Alien4420 » December 1st, 2011, 12:15 pm

coroloro wrote:

-Coro

Agree with Gnawty, if you weren't married, I'd say sure, give it a whirl, but not given that you are, because yes, it will turn you gay, and no, if you listen to it long enough you won't be able to change back -- while as you point out any hypnosis can be reversed, there are suggestions in this file that will prevent you from doing that. So I'd try a milder file instead. Or may be edit Forced Gay in Audacity to take out the suggestions that make it impossible to change back.

By the way, that negative reaction to gay sex is normal for a straight guy, it's the reaction formation and hidden behind it so to speak are the repressed homosexual impulses that everyone has. The stronger the revulsion the stronger the impulses that are being repressed. I had it too and it won't keep the file from working on you. It will go away as your straight desires are repressed and gay ones are unrepressed or added, as the case may be.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby Christina74 » December 2nd, 2011, 2:45 am

I would love to hear about your experience.
Christina74

Postby homerj1620 » December 8th, 2011, 8:42 pm

NorCalKid wrote:I also feel like my personality has started changing a bit, which concerns me a little since that is not supposed to be in the file. Been much more interested in stereotypically "manly" things like sports (football and hockey), beer, etc. This bugs me because I don't want this file to transform my personality and have my buying into the whole gay = girly prejudice. There is a line in the file about warping or twisting your personality that I worry is doing this to me.

There shouldn't be anything in the file that would be doing that. The script for the file was heavily based on CurseLesbian and I didn't add anything of that sort. The things I added were sexual or to try and help attract women.
homerj1620
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Fjm » December 10th, 2011, 9:53 am

Alien4420 wrote:
coroloro wrote:

-Coro

Agree with Gnawty, if you weren't married, I'd say sure, give it a whirl, but not given that you are, because yes, it will turn you gay, and no, if you listen to it long enough you won't be able to change back -- while as you point out any hypnosis can be reversed, there are suggestions in this file that will prevent you from doing that. So I'd try a milder file instead. Or may be edit Forced Gay in Audacity to take out the suggestions that make it impossible to change back.

By the way, that negative reaction to gay sex is normal for a straight guy, it's the reaction formation and hidden behind it so to speak are the repressed homosexual impulses that everyone has. The stronger the revulsion the stronger the impulses that are being repressed. I had it too and it won't keep the file from working on you. It will go away as your straight desires are repressed and gay ones are unrepressed or added, as the case may be.

:!:
Fjm
Regular
Regular

Postby ftslave67 » December 13th, 2011, 5:43 pm

Coro--if you try it, we expect a full report! :)
ftslave67
Mentor
Mentor

Postby homerj1620 » January 1st, 2012, 1:32 am

Any updates?
homerj1620
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Dogboy » January 16th, 2012, 10:05 pm

I think you're just going to have to risk fumbling through it, most all of us had to fumble through our first time.
Dogboy
Regular
Regular

Postby bisexdoll » April 7th, 2012, 6:29 am

Hello guys, I've had homosexual fantasies from the age of 15. All of them were passive, also some autoerotic fantasies about being feminine. But mostly I am heterosexual and the thought of touching or kissing a man disgusted me. About a year ago I found WMM and all this hypno stuff, for a men like me with a sissy desires. I've tried feminiazation, LMS, curses, a lot of things, but mostly it was an erotic fantasy for me. I've masturbated to the thought of being feminized and turned into a "sissy cocksucker for the rest of your life". After feminization I felt disgusted, weak, sometimes that feeling was like noisea, and then a very strong masculine spirit appeared. So, after a few monthes of masturbation to all this sissy stuff, I've decided to restore my masculinity. Because that is what gives me power and desire to live, to do something.

Also, my life philosophy and my interest changed a lot, and I fell now the need for masculine energy. Well, I think I was some kind of a nerd before, I masturbated a lot, was interested in Sci-fi, history, poltics. I think sexuality is linked to the way we percive the world, and this is connected with different - feminine and masculine ways of adaptation in society. And this models of adaptation influence the way we learn and the things we are interested in. All this nerds and latent homosexuals fantasize about society, politics, trying to find appropriate values to adopt in society and make it better, while real active men just do their job, they find opportunities to reach a higher status in society. It is my theory, well, now I try to be more concentrated on subject, on myself, and not to care about this meaningless things. Psycholohycal discomfort of being weak and feminine - a great reason for trying to become a real man.

And I really liked to watch all this movies with manly actors like Cleant Eastwood or Daniele Craig, and I dream to be cool like them. I totally like the look, the sense of a woman, I can get hard just from a touch o woman. I am disgusted by the thougth of having sex with a man. But this is what happens IRL. In a world of pornography and my imagination I still want to suck cock, I still imagine myself being a girl, and mostly masturbate to homosexual fantasies. I still have probems with masculinization, because I get hard from the thought of sucking a man's cock. Femininity comes to me only when I masturbate.

Still, the file "Curse force straight" helps me, and I want thank the person who crated it, but I am a bit bored for listening it so many times. So, I think, we need some more files, maybe files, which will make subject more masculine, maybe even without making him heterosexual. Because I am only trying to get rid of passive homosexuality and femininity, not from homosexual desires in general. Maybe I would like a file that will make your sexuality mature, fallocentric - that means, you will be totally active and will have no pleasure of smth filling up your holes, only from fucking somebody.
bisexdoll

Postby ftslave67 » May 4th, 2012, 3:10 pm

Why worry about labeling yourself? straight/bi/gay/whatever Be who you are & try to enjoy it!
ftslave67
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Route42 » May 12th, 2012, 6:27 pm

ftslave67 wrote:Why worry about labeling yourself? straight/bi/gay/whatever Be who you are & try to enjoy it!

Beautifully phrased.
Route42
Regular
Regular

Postby papotik » May 22nd, 2012, 11:48 pm

Just by curiosity, some straight guy try it ?
papotik
Regular
Regular

Postby robindf1 » October 29th, 2012, 12:23 pm

Any more updates?
robindf1
Mentor
Mentor

Postby debbie32 » November 20th, 2012, 4:46 pm

Yea have listened to it and found it interesting. Hours later I was in a local bath house sucking cock through a glory hole. Guess it isnt working for me lol
debbie32
Regular
Regular

Postby KIY » November 20th, 2012, 9:14 pm

Maybe the cock belonged to a very convincing transvestite only posing as a man? A VERY convincing transvestite?!? :P
KIY
Mentor
Mentor

Postby papotik » December 24th, 2012, 2:41 am

what will happen if a straight guy listen it ?
I ask because i ruined my attraction for irl women with porn, so i try to find a way back.
papotik
Regular
Regular

Postby Route42 » December 24th, 2012, 2:02 pm

papotik wrote:what will happen if a straight guy listen it ?
I ask because i ruined my attraction for irl women with porn, so i try to find a way back.

I skimmed the script and I didn't see anything in there which seems like it would address your situation. I suppose it could, with its emphasis on the act of sex and fixation on the female body, pull you back from the physical idealization that porn has built up... then again, it also might backfire and reenforce that fantasy. Most likely the file would just do nothing, though. (At least, that would be my guess... I'm not an expert or anything.)
Route42
Regular
Regular

Postby papotik » December 25th, 2012, 3:39 am

thanks for your reply, i think this will be more helpful :
http://www.warpmymind.com/Files/5925/Endorsement-From-the-Most-Beautiful-Woman-in-the-World..php
papotik
Regular
Regular

Postby jester199 » December 31st, 2012, 11:12 pm

Hi all I've been reading these forums for a few months now. I read the entire 50+ pages on cfg, and all the pages having to do with cfs. First off i'd like to start by saying that i never used the cfg file and I don't plan it! hehe, second that i am a bisexual male. The male part is probably obvious..

Any how I am posting here tonight because i was wondering if anyone was willing to redo this file (cfs) in better quality or even better with a woman's voice
perhaps even add some more masculine suggestions to it.. My main problem with this file is the bad phonetic voice.. I just can't seem to go into trance with it.

The reason I want to listen to this file is because I am more romantically and emotionally attracted to women and I'd like to make my physical attraction stronger and dominant. I thought about using cfb.. But since i want make my physical attraction to women the dominant one, I don't think it would help.

On a side note.. Does anyone know what happened with norcalkid? I haven't seen him in a while.. I sent him a pm but never got a response..
jester199

Postby robindf1 » March 14th, 2013, 2:18 pm

A shame that Nocalkid stopped updating...

Any other stories that show off how well this file works?
robindf1
Mentor
Mentor

Postby UnrealX1994 » March 19th, 2013, 4:36 pm

So I've been using this file for about a week now, and it works almost really well, the only problem I have is if I jerk off I lose a lot of the sexual attraction however the emotional attraction still remains. Any thoughts on this? As well, I'll try to keep updating when I can since Norcalkid disappeared
UnrealX1994

Next

Return to Success Stories