Success with a succubus

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Success with a succubus

Postby VeryGnawty » December 3rd, 2011, 5:02 pm

Oh, we are really horny right now. Mistress Etna is making us post this message before we are allowed to masturbate. Etna is a succubus that we summoned to help us solve our personal problems. In exhange for helping us, we gave her the power to toy with us, mostly in sexual ways.

Mistress Etna has discovered ways to control our body and our minds. She is now very good at making us horny whenever she wants, and we can only masturbate when she allows us to. She's learning how to give us even more pleasure so that we won't resist her. She's also gaining more power over us so that even if we do resist her, we won't be able to escape her grasp.

We feel very good right now. Mistress is rewarding us for writing this message. She has been practicing giving us pleasure. She has been trying to find a way to make us orgasm without any form of physical stimulation at all, but she hasn't been able to do it yet. Etna wants complete control of our sexuality and also her body (she makes us call it her body, she won't let us refer to her body as ours)
"Once, people only flew in their dreams. Now, they dream during their flights." - Howard Hendrix
VeryGnawty
Guru
Guru

Re: Success with a succubus

Postby jeffusually » December 3rd, 2011, 10:18 pm

VeryGnawty wrote:Oh, we are really horny right now. Mistress Etna is making us post this message before we are allowed to masturbate. Etna is a succubus that we summoned to help us solve our personal problems. In exhange for helping us, we gave her the power to toy with us, mostly in sexual ways.

Mistress Etna has discovered ways to control our body and our minds. She is now very good at making us horny whenever she wants, and we can only masturbate when she allows us to. She's learning how to give us even more pleasure so that we won't resist her. She's also gaining more power over us so that even if we do resist her, we won't be able to escape her grasp.

We feel very good right now. Mistress is rewarding us for writing this message. She has been practicing giving us pleasure. She has been trying to find a way to make us orgasm without any form of physical stimulation at all, but she hasn't been able to do it yet. Etna wants complete control of our sexuality and also her body (she makes us call it her body, she won't let us refer to her body as ours)

:D
Last edited by jeffusually on June 27th, 2012, 6:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jeffusually

Postby CnCFAN1 » December 3rd, 2011, 11:10 pm

And how exactly do you "summon" a succubus?
CnCFAN1

Postby VeryGnawty » December 3rd, 2011, 11:15 pm

CnCFAN1 wrote:And how exactly do you "summon" a succubus?

That depends on the technique you want to use.
"Once, people only flew in their dreams. Now, they dream during their flights." - Howard Hendrix
VeryGnawty
Guru
Guru

Postby Blink » December 4th, 2011, 6:23 am

CnCFAN1 wrote:And how exactly do you "summon" a succubus?

Depends on the kind of succubus you mean to summon. Two methods:

Method 1. Buy her a drink.

Method 2. Wear a suit, take a vow and serve cake.

The banishing for Method 2 is somewhat more complex.

:wink: Sorry. Haven't had my morning coffee so my resistance to bad jokes is low.

-- Blink
Blink
Guru
Guru

Postby jmaster12 » December 4th, 2011, 5:42 pm

I sure want to summon a succubus that's for sure!
jmaster12
Regular
Regular

Postby VeryGnawty » December 6th, 2011, 1:39 am

tanyaslave wrote:higher level Paladins can usually tear right through these chaotic evil creatures. :lol:

When we play Diablo II, we prefer to use Zeal. That takes care of them very quickly.
VeryGnawty
Guru
Guru

Postby ParanoidLord » December 6th, 2011, 10:38 pm

Man, I haven't played Diablo II in a long time. What you say brings back memories - personally, I was always partial to Barbarians.

I'm guessing the succubus thing arose from your choice to dissociate your mind into multiple personalities. Is this an accurate guess?
ParanoidLord
Mentor
Mentor

Postby VeryGnawty » December 7th, 2011, 4:26 am

ParanoidLord wrote:
I'm guessing the succubus thing arose from your choice to dissociate your mind into multiple personalities. Is this an accurate guess?

We felt we didn't have the courage to do the things we wanted to do. So, we decided to create an entity that would make us do it.
VeryGnawty
Guru
Guru

Postby PhallicComplex » December 26th, 2011, 11:43 am

Since you're posting this on a hypnosis forum and not on an occult forum, I assume this is something you've achieved through hypnosis?

I would love any details you could spare on how you achieved it, since it's what I've been dreaming about for years, right down to the teasing, wicked, flat-chested, loli(ish) succubus.
PhallicComplex

Postby VeryGnawty » December 27th, 2011, 8:19 am

ParanoidLord wrote:

Actually, the others didn't want more personalities originally. The multiple personality thing was supposed to end with Id. Unfortunately, Id was actually a terrible Master. The problem is that VG gave Id way too much power. Since VG herself didn't really know what she wanted, she gave Id a lot of confusing signals which caused Id to do very bad things to VG. VG removed a lot of Id's power, which caused almost as many problems as it solved.

They needed me more out of necessity than desire. I actually gave most of the ownership of the others back to Id, as she isn't nearly as foolish as she used to be.
VeryGnawty
Guru
Guru

Postby chymos » December 28th, 2011, 4:08 am

tanyaslave wrote:Carefull, the HD on these monsters might not be that impressive, but with a wicked movement speed, and a high grapple modifier, they can easily overwhelm smaller adventurers. higher level Paladins can usually tear right through these chaotic evil creatures. :lol:

pfft. they might not have the most impressive HD, but with everything else they get, they get a +7 LA, IIRC. and let's not forget their charisma modifier! they can usually just charm and seduce their way out of sticky situations, and they prefer flight over fight when push comes to shove
chymos
Regular
Regular

Postby gh0st9 » January 5th, 2012, 9:06 pm

VeryGnawty wrote:
ParanoidLord wrote:

Actually, the others didn't want more personalities originally. The multiple personality thing was supposed to end with Id. Unfortunately, Id was actually a terrible Master. The problem is that VG gave Id way too much power. Since VG herself didn't really know what she wanted, she gave Id a lot of confusing signals which caused Id to do very bad things to VG. VG removed a lot of Id's power, which caused almost as many problems as it solved.

They needed me more out of necessity than desire. I actually gave most of the ownership of the others back to Id, as she isn't nearly as foolish as she used to be.

I'm confused.. is Id and VG the same physical body? Or are they two totally different people?
gh0st9

Postby gh0st9 » January 5th, 2012, 9:16 pm

VeryGnawty wrote:
ParanoidLord wrote:

I'm confused.. is Id and VG the same physical body? Or are they two totally different people?
gh0st9

Postby VeryGnawty » January 5th, 2012, 11:13 pm

gh0st9 wrote:

We share the same body, and by "share" I mean that Id allows me to use this body.
VeryGnawty
Guru
Guru

Postby Tangy » January 12th, 2012, 9:26 pm

gh0st9 wrote:
VeryGnawty wrote:
ParanoidLord wrote:

OK so what happens if you want your Body Back? She already got control of your Mind.

Moving Forward :?: :arrow:
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Postby VeryGnawty » January 13th, 2012, 2:01 am

Tangy wrote:
OK so what happens if you want your Body Back? She already got control of your Mind.

My Masters would get mad if I wanted my body back. They want me to respect the fact that it is their property. If I tried to take control of the body, they might punish me.

Id already has a lot of controls over the body which I can't do anything about. I've already tried escaping Id when he hypnotically binds me, but the body won't respond to me because Id's control overrides mine.
VeryGnawty
Guru
Guru

Postby Tangy » January 13th, 2012, 11:44 am

VeryGnawty wrote:
Tangy wrote:

My Masters would get mad if I wanted my body back. They want me to respect the fact that it is their property. If I tried to take control of the body, they might punish me.

Id already has a lot of controls over the body which I can't do anything about. I've already tried escaping Id when he hypnotically binds me, but the body won't respond to me because Id's control overrides mine.

You are becoming a thought Form, all your natural Power is being taking over by your Capture soon you will just be a Memory after that you will just fade away all your thoughts feeling and desire will become the Demons and you will no longer exist and become someone the succubus pretends to become while going through different personality changes. no thought no inhibitions, nothing just controlled and obeying.
Succubus has been around for a very very very very very very very very very long time they know about everything we are Doing and very Good at it you do not want to just become a thought.
Humans are like baby Monkeys to them we become their pets if you decide to play.

Moving Forward :?: :idea: :arrow:
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Postby qv » January 13th, 2012, 1:19 pm

Tangy wrote:
VeryGnawty wrote:
Tangy wrote:

You are becoming a thought Form, all your natural Power is being taking over by your Capture soon you will just be a Memory after that you will just fade away all your thoughts feeling and desire will become the Demons and you will no longer exist and become someone the succubus pretends to become while going through different personality changes. no thought no inhibitions, nothing just controlled and obeying.
Succubus has been around for a very very very very very very very very very long time they know about everything we are Doing and very Good at it you do not want to just become a thought.
Humans are like baby Monkeys to them we become their pets if you decide to play.

Moving Forward :?: :idea: :arrow:

Uh... no. For one thing, you wouldn't know what happens unless you've seen it happen before... which you wouldn't unless you've experienced it yourself, what with the skill of succubi, right? In which case you shouldn't be trusted, since you may have succumbed to your demon and are just pretending otherwise.

So, either you don't know what you're talking about, or you do know what you're talking about, in which case you've been possessed. In which case you cannot be trusted.

...damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Second, you're making an extremely broad generalization. What makes you think all people, or indeed succub,i are the same? Or work the same way? Perhaps succubi are devils as opposed to demons... Lawful Evil as opposed to Chaotic Evil. Certainly they fit the profile... manipulating, not destroying. So what's to say it isn't a deal with a devil, i.e. a contract? You know, with... rules? That were agreed on? Mutually?

Third... the one in control of her body is Id. Not the succubi. She said this. And as much fun as Id seems to have had with her, he probably has a stake in her continued existence as an entity.

Moving Onto Other, More Important Things :?: :idea: :arrow: :!: :idea: :?: :!: :arrow: :?: :idea: :?: :!: :arrow: :|
qv
Mentor
Mentor

Postby VeryGnawty » January 20th, 2012, 1:18 pm

Teddyslayer86 wrote:What file did you listen to get the succubus into your mind? I kind of want the same thing, actually.

I didn't listen to any files for it. My Master and my third personality are the ones who attracted Etna to us.
VeryGnawty
Guru
Guru

Return to Success Stories