Success with DaddysLittleGirl kind of

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Success with DaddysLittleGirl kind of

Postby randomname767 » January 7th, 2012, 7:02 pm

Hi all you great people here. I'm a first time poster but I've been using some of your files for a while now.

Well it's actually a really weird story. It all started with me and a female friend, I'm a male who is at most 5 feet tall and she's a giant who is about 6' 3", met. I had no idea why she was interested in me or how I could please her but things really took off and things were kinky, and I quickly found myself taking a more submissive role.

Now, that's where this site comes in, one day she suggest hypnosis, and I was kind of skeptical at first to be honest I didn't think it would work. So I agreed being open minded and all, well she made me list to the file "DaddysLittleGirl" over and over and over. I had probably been listening to it for a month before she ever tried to trigger me, and I didn't think it would work but oh my god the first time we tried it I had no idea what happened. She seemed so much bigger and I felt so much smaller, weaker, obedient even. She did something mild the first time using 13 as a trial and while I still knew I was male I couldn't do male things, like I couldn't manage peeing with sitting down it was really weird.

Well I was actually kind of scared at first I had no idea what happened or how it had impacted me so much. But I was also told to continue listening to it each day multiple times and she even joked that if I fussed she could just trigger me and make me do it. She then took it to another level and brought some of her old clothing from when she was 10 and 11, she was a tall girl even then and after I had my body hair removed with some of that cream stuff I was triggered to be 11 and dressed head to toe in her old clothing. I truly felt it now, I was 11, it was frightening and I just was an 11 year old girl and she was my mommy/daddy.

Now I've been doing the cure of prepubescents file for a while but I don't know how much it's doing as I've been hairless for a long time now on my body thanks to hair removing cream that helps inhibit hair growth and I do feel a little smoother but that might be because of the lotions and stuff.

Ok but more to the point, there's been talk about us moving in together and she said that she would have me be an 11 year old girl at all times in private if not younger. I know she has full control over me now she once triggered me young enough to make me wet my panties to show me who was boss... But I was wondering what the long term effect was of such things. Also what other files would you suggest I use, mostly a question she was interested in.
randomname767

Postby wolf010203 » January 8th, 2012, 5:08 pm

I would love to hear more about this, like more 'adventures' or espeshally how you like, feel when you are triggered.
Please continue posts! XD
wolf010203

Postby randomname767 » January 9th, 2012, 1:38 am

Well, like what would you like to know? It's hard to just talk about stuff when you're going about it for a long time, if you have more specific questions it's easier.

I can't really explain how I feel triggered. Like I feel smaller, I'm already short and thin but like I feel so much smaller when it happens. I also have weird habits when triggered, I know from experience if she picks me up and rocks me while singing a lulliby I'll fall asleep, but if I'm not triggered I'll just feel silly. I also have a weird time wearing my normal clothing, like I know it's fine to wear pants as a girl but I hate wearing male clothing during that time, it's just strange I just feel more natural in her old clothing at this point. There's also the bathroom issues I mentioned. Hope that makes sense?
randomname767

Postby PhantomDog » March 11th, 2012, 5:29 pm

Sorry for the somewhat necro-post, but wanted to make sure you knew that there IS a file to remove that trigger, so you're not kidnapped (unless you PREFER this kind of thing)
PhantomDog
Regular
Regular

Postby frosty46 » March 14th, 2012, 9:34 am

@ phantom dog, BOOOOOOO

Hey random, thanks for sharing. I had fun reading your story and think it would be nice to hear some more of your experiences while triggered.

I'm curious, how often does she trigger you.

Do you think it's fun? I'd hate to hear this is a loathsome experience for you.

Assuming you do like being triggered, what's your favorite parts of being triggered and your least favorite?

As you're triggered at different ages are some events remembered differently or are they all equally vivid/foggy.

Again dude, thanks for posting.
frosty46
Regular
Regular

jesse

Postby Plaat » March 17th, 2012, 10:52 pm

That was "kinda a success? heavy stuff, a true fantasy what with the girl pushing it and all.
Plaat
Mentor
Mentor

Postby frosty46 » March 17th, 2012, 11:19 pm

As if Bernie Maddoff said, I think I kind of got this Ponzi scheme stuff down.
frosty46
Regular
Regular

Postby ChicagoMike » March 19th, 2012, 6:48 pm

I'd like to know how far back she has regressed you.. Has she put you in diapers yet??
ChicagoMike

Return to Success Stories