penis enlargement..

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

penis enlargement..

Postby violentpasta » October 25th, 2005, 7:17 pm

every night before i go to bed (im 16) put on penis enlargment.. i fall in the trance, wake up, then go to bed... for a few weeks now.. and its done nothing but lose my faith in getting a bigger penis. i am so desperate... i hate it. im 6 inches roughly. not all the way hard but theres prolly liek a 1 cm difference. Im willing to do any thing.. take any pill, do anything. But this hypnosis stuff gave me a lot of home, and falling in a trance worked so i actually believed it might work... but it never did.

if anyone can help please post, or if anyone can relate. thanks
violentpasta

Postby Mallic » October 25th, 2005, 8:01 pm

Only one answer drifts into my mind.....

Whats all that about?
[url=http://www.purepwnage.com][img:70ca72257b]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v477/TWINTURBOSkyline/ppbanner.jpg[/img:70ca72257b][/url]
Mallic
Guru
Guru

Postby goldragon_70 » October 25th, 2005, 9:32 pm

Well one I don't see what's wrong with having a 6 inch penis. Anyways it takes more then a few weeks for most people to see results, and some people will not because they are not either allowing themselves to change, or they are not that susceptible. Listen to train susceptible, and deepening 2, they will help you make the suggestions stronger.
goldragon_70
Guru
Guru

Postby homerj1620 » November 9th, 2005, 7:33 pm

So, has anyone had succes with this? I'm slightly under 5", and 23. I listenend to this many times before, but it didn't do anything (no hypnosis file really did).

Anyway, all I'm listening to now is TrainSuseptiple and I've been doing that about 3-7 times a day for the last week. In a few weeks I'll start using Deepening2 as well.

After all that, the two I want to focus on for now are PenisGrowth and TrainNotShy.
Last edited by homerj1620 on December 26th, 2005, 1:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
homerj1620
Mentor
Mentor

Postby stefan4711 » November 9th, 2005, 8:00 pm

homerj,

For me the TrainSuseptiple file has worked best of the induction files. Other people has reported good results with deepening2 but I have not tried it yet.

It's a good idea to start with theese files before you continue with the files you really like to use. I have used editing software to combine the TrainSuseptiple "induction" part with the body part of other files and then adding the wakeup part of TrainSuseptiple at the end.
:)
stefan4711
Regular
Regular

um...

Postby Primus » November 9th, 2005, 8:28 pm

On a completly unhelpful note I'd like to point out right at the begging of the pages it says that this site is designed for people over 18 and in your post it states that you are 16, maybe my math is a little fuzzy from all my own mind warping but last I checked 16 was less than 18
Primus
Regular
Regular

Postby stefan4711 » November 9th, 2005, 8:40 pm

Primus,

I guess it's hard to keep thoose younglings away from the site. :D

/Stefan
stefan4711
Regular
Regular

Postby Lissar » November 9th, 2005, 10:38 pm

Haha, while I didn't come here until I was 18, I definitely was checking out hypnofetish sites when I was 16, too.

For the record, guys, it's not the size. It's how you use it. I mean, I used to wish my breasts were larger, and now I wish they were smaller (of course, they only went up one size, so it just figures that no one's really happy with these sorts of things). But I'm sure no one here would complain about how big my chest is (or I would hope not). If this file isn't working, you probably need to listen more, but check out other files, too. Some might work better than others. And you're asking for a physical change. If you're not used to being in trance, you might want to try something else first.
Lissar
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Success Stories