FloridaPuppy's Playing Bitch

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

FloridaPuppy's Playing Bitch

Postby verin » April 28th, 2012, 9:52 pm

Excuse me for a moment while I gush about this file.

http://www.warpmymind.com/Files/1804/Playing-Bitch-1-of-2.php

http://www.warpmymind.com/Files/1805/Playing-Bitch-2-of-2.php

I was genuinely surprised to find that there are no threads about what I would describe as one of the best files on this site. True, the focus is on the sex while the canine transformation is downplayed, but FloridaPuppy's subtlety is part of what makes the file so unique. You don't really think about it until he starts praising you with "good dog" and "such a good doggy," and by then you're so deep in trance (not to mention aroused) that you can't help responding with anything but wholehearted satisfaction.

Where the file really excels is its imagery, both visual and tactile. Pup spends a fair amount of time acclimating you to seeing and feeling everything that goes on. The file starts by describing the environment and the dog you're with in every detail, eventually leading to frankly mindblowing sex that makes full use of these imagery skills. As someone who usually has trouble with visualization in hypnosis, I can personally attest to this file's strength.

The sexual portion of this file is the embodiment of submission. I've yet to find another file that so completely dominates it's listener on such an instinctual level. Just a heads up, the dog in the file doesn't think much of foreplay. :lol: In no time at all, I was on all fours, my ass high in the air, whimpering, panting, and shuddering as a big doggy cock fucked me hard. :oops: It got so intense at some points that I thought I was going to pass out! FloridaPuppy used a slight undertone of humiliation, not enough to disgust people who aren't into it, but just enough to really make me feel my submission to him and his dog. I completely believed that I was a bitch in heat, and it was one of the best experiences I've had on this site. What really surprised me, though, was how FloridaPuppy varied his tone to match the structure of the file. As he puts it, he "[breaks] the actual act down into smaller chunks that [are] more easily digestible mentally." Several times, he uses a calm and friendly tone to soothe the listener into relaxation, and instantaneously switches to a forceful and commanding speech about how far his doggy's red knot is stretching your ass. At some points my hazy, horny mind didn't know whether or not what had just been described had actually happened, and that only made me go deeper.

The length of the file, one hour and thirty-five minutes total, is its only small drawback. I remember a few people saying that they simply come out of trance for no reason after a while, or have a premature orgasm in the middle of the file (who can blame them?), though I haven't had the same problem. The problem I do have is the post-hypnotic suggestion not working, but this is something I've struggled with for every file.

So, how have other people liked the file? What was your experience like? For those of you that don't want something this "confrontational," FloridaPuppy also did a vanilla file called Playing Dog that I haven't found the time to try yet, how is it?

tl;dr, this file is amazing, I'm getting horny just talking about it, if you haven't tried it, CLICK THE LINK!
verin

tried it out

Postby samuelhain » July 19th, 2012, 4:07 pm

I'm trying everything on this site (not curse of permanent stuff) so i tried this despite being a guy it was alot of fun and very very intense it was sort of anitclimatic at first furin the part where the dog actuallly starts doing his thing. then it go so intense i started to yelp like a dog. it was a lot of fun i suggest people try it!
samuelhain

Postby Foxfuz » July 30th, 2012, 2:11 am

Man, you make me really want to try this. So you believed you were a dog? That's amazing! I'm starting to gain progress in hypnosis but this sounds amazing.
Foxfuz
Regular
Regular

Postby darkenedav » July 30th, 2012, 3:34 pm

ok perked curiosity :D thanks for the review though :) never enough reviews with detailed experience here ;)
darkenedav
Guru
Guru

Postby twich » August 5th, 2012, 10:18 pm

This file's literly the best one I've found on WMM when it comes to files that make you feel used. The way it brings me into trance, and keeps me there is well, magical. I love how at some points in the file you can actualy be fearful in anticipation of what his big doggys about to do. I have never had a trance experience that was so vivid from a file. The part were FloridaPuppy was talking about the next day was shockingly one of the more powerful parts of the file, and I have to admit I was terified of what his doggy may do, esspecialy when combined with how sore my ass was at that point.

I will probably be listening to this file very regularly, the only downside is the near two hour runtime, but I guess thats whats nessessary for a file this strong.

Also, the trigger at the end has very solidly etched itself in my mind, and I love how vivid it is.
twich
Regular
Regular

Postby slo18 » March 31st, 2015, 10:15 pm

i have to say, i agree with everyone hete saying its the best file ive heard here. I dearly wish he had done more. I love the slow subtle induction, i love how he uses imflection to such a great impact andanagesto not pull me put with it. Floridapuppy is a hypno genius
slo18

Postby TheTurretCube » April 1st, 2015, 6:24 pm

I'm gonna try these asap! Will update after listening
TheTurretCube
Mentor
Mentor

Postby CyrilMtl » April 1st, 2015, 6:58 pm

want to try it to, I liked the other one, playing with the dog, even if my trance is not very good.

Do you have to listen to both files in one big listening ?
CyrilMtl
Regular
Regular

Postby TheTurretCube » April 1st, 2015, 7:04 pm

No, seems like the first one is about installing the trigger, being a puupy, and the fucking.

number 2 skips the installation and play, and goes to reinforcing and fucking
TheTurretCube
Mentor
Mentor

Re: FloridaPuppy's Playing Bitch

Postby braybrat » June 29th, 2022, 8:08 pm

I love this file. So much. I wish it would work for me. I am having mild success.
braybrat

Return to Success Stories