My hypnosis trap

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

My hypnosis trap

Postby Triggernewbie » May 1st, 2012, 12:05 pm

Hello my name is Melissa,

i started as male curious about being a temporary sissy. On the forum i found a thread about staying sissified after orgasm. I got contact with a few people and we worked out a nice script that created a kind of hypnotrap.

I was curious about being forced to be dressed up like a maid and becoming a obedient sissy maid.

Never had a thought about doing it in real life, but i made a bet with a friend of mine and we bought together a maid outfit for me.

I asked about help on the forum and described how i want to get in the outfit and becoming a obedient maid.

So we created a script that should make me horny, when i talk or think about sissies. But i would be unable to mastrubate. A voice in my head tells me if i put on the outfit i would be able to mastrubate. So i undress and try to mastrubate but not able to. The voice gets louder and tells me to put on the outfit. Getting hotter and hotter, i surrender to the voice and put the outfit on. I try to mastrubate again finding out that i still can't do it. The voice says again in my head that i should be a good sissy and plug myself. I try to struggle against it but the voice says i will not be able to relief myself until i plug myself like a good sissy.

Resigning my faith i plug myself and i hear the voice again.
She says: "Good girl, Melissa. Now start mastrubating to become a good sissy girl." I try to resist it and hearing the voice again. "Melissa you are a bad girl. You need to be trained." Getting highly aroused i feel the need of being gagged. Unable to resist it i ringgag myself and cuffed my legs and hands. I tried to remember where the keys for the bonds are but it was impossible for me to remember it. Getting scared the voice tells me again: "Melissa to get free you need to mastrubate." So i start to mastrubate dressed like a sissy maid, pluged and cuffeda.

Near the climax i heard the voice again: "Good girl now you become the obedient maid you need to be". I tried to stop and struggle not to cum, but i felt the climax creeping up. I cummed hardly and felt my mind changing. I was unable to think like a male. My only thoughts were to serve and to be obedient.

I remembered the keys and ungagged and untied myself.

Thinking that i will be normal soon again i started to clean my flat.

But the urge to obey and to be a good sissy grows and i think about being a good sissy.

My friend, the girl that bought the outfit with me, called me and ask what i am doing. I answered: "Sorry, Sir Mike is not avaiable at the moment. Do you wish to leave a message?" She laughed and said no i will be right there.

After a half an hour she rang at my door. I opened in my outfit and ask "How can i help you?" She ask me my name and i said Melissa. She laughed and said: "Good girl. Can you become Mike again?" I suddenly felt being male again and ask her how i end up like that?

She tells me that i look like a cute sissy and i got horny again thinking about sissies. I felt the whole thing starting again.

She watched me ending up cumming and then ordered me to say Mistress to her.

So i ended up being Melissa each time i talk with her and she enjoys it that i serve her.

Kisses Melissa
Triggernewbie
Regular
Regular

Postby VeryGnawty » May 1st, 2012, 3:13 pm

Thanks for posting this. I was wondering why you had messaged me as Melissa last time.

So, your friend can make you stay as Melissa and she makes you call her Mistress? That's cute.
VeryGnawty
Guru
Guru

Postby Triggernewbie » May 1st, 2012, 9:48 pm

Hi,

it is strange. When she is around, she turns me into a maid with a simple command.

I can not resist her and i love to obey her.

At the moment i can write this as male and not as maid.

I hope this will last a few days.

Greets Mike
Triggernewbie
Regular
Regular

Postby hypnoidf » May 2nd, 2012, 12:47 am

Hi

Interesting story.

Could you share the script with us ?

H
hypnoidf
Regular
Regular

Postby VeryGnawty » May 2nd, 2012, 4:08 am

Triggernewbie wrote:
it is strange. When she is around, she turns me into a maid with a simple command.

That's hot.
VeryGnawty
Guru
Guru

Postby cubes » May 3rd, 2012, 10:56 pm

VeryGnawty wrote:
Triggernewbie wrote:

That's hot.

/agree

Sounds like you're having a great time. Here's hoping you continue to enjoy it :)
cubes
Regular
Regular

Cool

Postby Plaat » May 4th, 2012, 9:06 am

Where can I get a friend like That?! People with interests like this are so rare, what are the chances, and I've seen similar stories.
Plaat
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Phoenix-D » May 4th, 2012, 1:43 pm

Sounds like a fun script :) Echoing the share request!
Phoenix-D
Regular
Regular

Postby MasterHMH » May 26th, 2012, 4:18 pm

Need this file! It sounds awesome!
MasterHMH
Regular
Regular

Postby VeryGnawty » May 27th, 2012, 12:18 am

MasterHMH wrote:Need this file! It sounds awesome!

I wrote the script. I still have the original. Triggernewbie said that he put it through a TTS program to generate the file. I do not have an audio file, just the script.

If anyone wants the script, send me a PM.

Phoenix-D wrote:Echoing the share request!

Send me a PM if you want the script.
VeryGnawty
Guru
Guru

Postby Toral » July 31st, 2012, 2:42 pm

Interesting.

Your mistress give you sexual orders?

You are submissive at every sexual command?

Do You feel horny thinking about sissies while obeyng her sexual orders?
Toral

Postby parttimecd626 » August 7th, 2012, 12:44 am

what Program did she use or do you have the audio file i would love for this to happen to me
parttimecd626

Postby Triggernewbie » August 22nd, 2012, 1:29 am

Toral wrote:Interesting.

Your mistress give you sexual orders?

You are submissive at every sexual command?

Do You feel horny thinking about sissies while obeyng her sexual orders?

Hi sorry for the delayed answer. Yes my mistress gives me sexual orders. Last Werk i Had To go to a fetish Party dressed as maid.
There i got frogtied and ringgagged. She let me there and people buttplugged me.

I was so submissive at every off her command.

And Then i saw another sissy maid and i got a really huge hardon
Triggernewbie
Regular
Regular

Postby natchange2 » September 10th, 2012, 4:20 am

that sounds awesome.
sounds like you had a good time.
i would be interesting to read the script or even listen to it.
natchange2
Regular
Regular

Return to Success Stories