Fucked by a dog uncursed

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Fucked by a dog uncursed

Postby para_amo » June 25th, 2012, 6:05 pm

Today is my second day listening to the uncursed version of Fucked by a Dog and I just wanted to report a little bit of success with the file.

I came into trance straight after a BDSM session and did some new things I hadn't tried before during the induction, and without knowing why (Please read my post about hypnosis during sub space http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=59179#59179) I went into probably my deepest trance ever, and very quickly. I was heavily under but unfortunately my housemate came home right at the moment when the trigger was being installed. Counted my losses, closed my eyes again and then immediately straight back into this heavy, murky trance. The file finished and I tried the trigger.

I'm happy to report that I felt compelled to get on my knees, they got weak. I said the trigger again "doggy fuck time for you" and this time I felt a pressure on my back trying to force me to my knees and a bit of scratching on the back of my neck. I think because I'm testing the file's effectiveness, and this is probably not the smartest thing to do, but I fought the urge and the weight trying to push me to my knees just to test out if the file was really working...and as expected the feeling subsided and I was able to stay standing. Im aware this is not not the biggest progress but it's something.

So what do you hypno people out there think, any good? should I let myself go to my knees next time even I feel I can remain standing or should I let the file do its magic and test it to see if it really does force me to my knees. Anyone that has had success with this version of 'the dog', I'd love to hear from you. I've heard a lot of positive feedback from the cursed version but nada from this more tame version. I wait for your feedback.
para_amo

Re: Fucked by a dog uncursed

Postby Tangy » July 9th, 2012, 12:04 am

para_amo wrote:Today is my second day listening to the uncursed version of Fucked by a Dog and I just wanted to report a little bit of success with the file.

I came into trance straight after a BDSM session and did some new things I hadn't tried before during the induction, and without knowing why (Please read my post about hypnosis during sub space http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=59179#59179) I went into probably my deepest trance ever, and very quickly. I was heavily under but unfortunately my housemate came home right at the moment when the trigger was being installed. Counted my losses, closed my eyes again and then immediately straight back into this heavy, murky trance. The file finished and I tried the trigger.

I'm happy to report that I felt compelled to get on my knees, they got weak. I said the trigger again "doggy fuck Time trigger" and this time I felt a pressure on my back trying to force me to my knees and a bit of scratching on the back of my neck. I think because I'm testing the file's effectiveness, and this is probably not the smartest thing to do, but I fought the urge and the weight trying to push me to my knees just to test out if the file was really working...and as expected the feeling subsided and I was able to stay standing. Im aware this is not not the biggest progress but it's something.

So what do you hypno people out there think, any good? should I let myself go to my knees next time even I feel I can remain standing or should I let the file do its magic and test it to see if it really does force me to my knees. Anyone that has had success with this version of 'the dog', I'd love to hear from you. I've heard a lot of positive feedback from the cursed version but nada from this more tame version. I wait for your feedback.

Go for it :o
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Postby para_amo » August 1st, 2012, 9:48 pm

ok its finally happened after about two weeks listening.
Got forced onto my knees and I had no say or way to resist it, what an incredible feeling of utter loss of control. I was lying on my back and after the trigger was said it was as if I something took over my body and in less than a second I was flipped around on all fours, head down, ass in the air ready for the dog.

He hasn't come yet, just lots of building pressure around my ass and that feeling of humilliation the file talks about. I know he'll come when he's ready. Its really a matter of time, all the pieces are falling into place and when he makes me his bitch you guys will be the first to know :)
para_amo

Postby kinkybc » August 28th, 2012, 5:49 pm

any updates for us? also is there anyway for people to post pseudoanonymously so that they could tell everybody their successes while remaining anonymous to others on the board? I want to know about any successes from the older version of this file, like those emailed to others but not posted. Any info would of course be great.
kinkybc
Regular
Regular

Postby cubes » August 29th, 2012, 11:43 pm

para_amo wrote:ok its finally happened after about two weeks listening.
Got forced onto my knees and I had no say or way to resist it, what an incredible feeling of utter loss of control.

Grats on your success! That's the best moment, IMO, when you feel that loss of control, being totally unable to resist. Hope it continues to become more real for you :)

kinkybc wrote:
also is there anyway for people to post pseudoanonymously so that they could tell everybody their successes while remaining anonymous to others on the board?

You're already pseudonymous. You're posting as kinkybc, which a pseudonym. If you don't want your post to be associated with other posts made as kinkybc, just make a new name.
cubes
Regular
Regular

Postby kinkybc » August 30th, 2012, 6:47 pm

You're already pseudonymous. You're posting as kinkybc, which a pseudonym. If you don't want your post to be associated with other posts made as kinkybc, just make a new name.[/quote]

I realize I'm already pseudonymous. Para already (as have others) stated that people tend to email info rather than post directly, on certain subjects. A bit more anonymity would benefit our community, allowing people to post info without their friends or peers discovering something. People tend to keep quiet and it'd be great if they felt more comfortable. It would be great if there were a next step in anonymity that people could take without resorting to creating a new account, (which people sometimes just don't do!) imo. I realize this post could be better somewhere else, but I'm trying to respond.

Anyways, thanks for the response anyway, as you're the only one to yet answer.
kinkybc
Regular
Regular

Postby cubes » September 3rd, 2012, 10:58 pm

Ah, yeah there are private messages or email, but no way to post on the forums as anon like on some boards.
cubes
Regular
Regular

Postby Scarlett_S » September 17th, 2012, 10:31 pm

So have you had any more luck with this?
Scarlett_S
Regular
Regular

The cursed version ...

Postby fearghus » November 18th, 2012, 9:54 am

This is my first post on this site. Wandered here about two years ago and messed around with Cal's Curse and a few other files with limited/no success. Lately I have been revisiting the Cal's Curse and the Chastity to wife files ...

So, this one looked so FAR OUT, yet so many people were posting success my curiosity got the better of me.

I listened and right after it was done - I was still feeling the trance state shaking off, so I gave it a go. I said the trigger. Wasn't 'forced' to me knees, but felt I wanted to go there (perhaps hoping for a successful experience?) Once there I found I could NOT get back up! Felt like if I fought hard enough, I would. but trying to lift my head, I could feel pressure on my neck holding me there. No other sensations, and after what seemed like five minutes I rose shakily and nervous from the experience. I said the trigger again to see ... fought the compulsion to go down.

Went outside for a smoke, brought out the trash, and came back in. Said the trigger and was brought down IMMEDIATELY and my hips and body began rocking back and forth as if being fucked (no real sensation of it, just the uncontrollable movement) ... was pretty nervous over it, so fought like mad and after about five minutes was able to rise.

Went to do the vacuuming like a good house pet to my wife (she told me to get it done while she is out) ... after that, said the trigger again. Felt like I should go down, but fought it well and no serious pressure.

THe whole experience DID leave me feeling embarrassed and humiliated in a way that weird stuff usually doesn't
fearghus
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Success Stories