round and roound we go {lol}

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

round and roound we go {lol}

Postby kunoichi » July 24th, 2012, 10:06 pm

i think i have about lost my mind. basically I have been back and forth on wether my hyonosis is working and I now know why. whenever I have been thininking about it my mind fights it. I'll look to see if I am waling girly and I'll end up walking mor elike a guy but when I am not watching myslef my best freind otices i stand more girly. wekk a skight bit. and I use my words differnet;y. so what should I do, lol. I so want my hypnosis to work, reallly badly.
kunoichi
Mentor
Mentor

Postby kunoichi » July 25th, 2012, 2:49 pm

so what do i do to improve my situation
kunoichi
Mentor
Mentor

Postby abunidal » July 25th, 2012, 3:59 pm

Work on your spelling.
abunidal

Postby kunoichi » July 25th, 2012, 4:08 pm

first of all i switc browsers and i am looking for a spell check so of need to remind me... so unleess you are on subject buzz off you bother me.
kunoichi
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Jeshi » July 25th, 2012, 9:58 pm

I normally don't mind non-standard spelling but that spelling was so bad I don't even understand what you're asking.
Jeshi
Guru
Guru

Postby kunoichi » July 26th, 2012, 8:36 am

lets just say I switched browsers do to problems and will have to get back to the details later.
kunoichi
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Jeshi » July 27th, 2012, 1:21 am

kunoichi wrote:lets just say I switched browsers do to problems and will have to get back to the details later.

so then why did you post a topic about switching browsers in success stories?
Jeshi
Guru
Guru

Postby kunoichi » July 28th, 2012, 2:01 am

basically I have had some success with my hypnosis but i need further advice. the reason is it only takes aout 1% while I'm not paying attention.
kunoichi
Mentor
Mentor

Postby kunoichi » July 28th, 2012, 2:03 am

by the way. you couldn't tell what my post was about do to spelling errors.. lol. something tells me you didn't read it at all a just viewed the errors. gave up before trying.
kunoichi
Mentor
Mentor

Postby stephiebaby » August 3rd, 2012, 3:53 pm

For those who can't read, the OP is having some success with hypnosis, but when he thinks about it or tries to assess his progress, the effect is diminished, as though his conscious mind is fighting back, trying to reinstate the default setting in his mind.

It appears he wants some advice on distracting himself, so he can just let the effects happen instead of constantly checking to see if they have happened? Or something to change how he reacts to checking his progress, so instead of going backwards each time it reinforces the effect? It seems like he would also appreciate advice on generally deepening the effect of hypnosis.

Sorry I can't help kunoichi, currently my skills for this thread are limited to the ability to read, and to translate english into apathic. My only advice is if you are having some success, keep doing what you are doing and hope the success escalates?

While the OP's spelling was not great, the inability to read it is a far more damning assessment of ones intelligence. There is no need for NSA code breakers, all you need is just a little patience, and a desire to be a nice, thoughtful, helpful, human being.

Hopefully someone has some advice for the OP, as I suspect this is not a rare problem. Many people binge and purge on the path to feminisation, and the OP's problem could be related to this, that he sees some kind of success, gets scared, and retreats to "normalcy".
stephiebaby
Regular
Regular

Postby godhole » August 5th, 2012, 2:25 am

"I'll look to see if I am walking girly and I'll end up walking more like a guy. But when I am not watching myself my best friend notices i stand more girly."

Contrary to the kunoichi's interpretation, I read this as the hypnosis working and having an effect. Or perhaps your inner femme self is feeling more secure in expressing publicly. (Or both.)

When you are anxious and trying to monitor and "edit" yourself, your body language also gets mixed up. But when you are focusing on other things, and not thinking so much about whether you are walking "like a man" or "like a woman," your friend perceives you to be more femme in your motions.

I don't agree that that is the same thing as your mind "fighting it." It's probably more an example of that old story of how the novice tennis player ruined the game of the pro, simply by asking him right before he served the ball whether he breathed in right before he threw the tennis ball in the air, or right after!

It sounds like you are indeed re-training or reshaping your body language, so if you can, try to relax and go about your day. Let the files do their work and trust your own process. If it helps, keep in mind that women walk in all sorts of ways, stand, gesture and talk with different styles. When you are connected and confident in your feminine self, the way -you- walk -will- be the way a woman walks.
godhole

Return to Success Stories