Curse humiliating truths

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Curse humiliating truths

Postby ivre » August 7th, 2012, 12:05 am

Would anyone be willing to help me test out the curse to see if it worked by asking me a humiliating question? Thanks!
ivre

Postby rw789 » August 7th, 2012, 2:15 am

What is your most embarrassing secret?
rw789
Regular
Regular

it's a toss up

Postby ivre » August 7th, 2012, 4:09 am

Most humiliating secret?

Not sure which is more - that I have developed a secret obsession with forced incontinence and bought my first set of diapers today that I will pick up tomorrow - or that I enjoy the idea of being mentally transformed into an animal.
ivre

Postby MasterHMH » August 21st, 2012, 2:32 am

I've been playing around with this file a bit, but I think it'll be a little while til I really get it internalized.
MasterHMH
Regular
Regular

Humiliating Truth and Lp EMG arousal

Postby boy_arthur_tx » August 21st, 2012, 6:00 pm

Good evening everyone.

I just cleaned up the TTslv EMG arousal Deny Orgasm loop so could add parts of it to my edited Curse Humiliating Truth file.

Now all i need to do is add the binaural and give it a test run.
i couldn't seem to resist adding to this chain.

i hope everyone likes to tell the truth - it can be so much fun.
Very respectfully,
Trainer ba, boy arthur, ba
boy_arthur_tx
AOL - Leth7luv@aol.com
boy_arthur_tx
Mentor
Mentor

Postby MasterHMH » August 21st, 2012, 9:22 pm

Sounds awesome~
MasterHMH
Regular
Regular

Postby TheTurretCube » April 22nd, 2014, 8:00 pm

If given the opportunity to have a Master Hypnotist whisk you away and do anyting with you, what would you like him/her to do?
TheTurretCube
Mentor
Mentor

truth for Turret Cube

Postby boy_arthur_tx » April 23rd, 2014, 5:55 am

Truth is stuck between choice of

total acceptance of underwear slave training, to even become aroused by underwear in the men's dept

or

being a total piss pig unable to say no when offered piss, becoming aroused in public restrooms just hearing someone taking care of business at the urinal.

Guessing since the underwear slave grew out of the piss pig behaviors/training guess it would be piss pig.

Thanks for asking - guess it was a generic ask but maybe someone else will also respond?
Very respectfully,
Trainer ba, boy arthur, ba
boy_arthur_tx
AOL - Leth7luv@aol.com
boy_arthur_tx
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Reece93 » April 24th, 2014, 1:11 pm

Question for Ivre. What is the most embarrassing thing you have done sexually? what embarrassing thing that arouses you would you do next.
Reece93
Regular
Regular

Postby robindf1 » April 24th, 2014, 2:41 pm

[quote=\"Reece93\"]Question for Ivre. What is the most embarrassing thing you have done sexually? what embarrassing thing that arouses you would you do next.[/quote]\r\n\r\nI wouldn\'t hold your breath. This person likely isn\'t going to respond. And to be honest, what people would consider their most humiliating truths are freely expressed on this forum anyway.
robindf1
Mentor
Mentor

Question for Ivre

Postby ditalix » August 30th, 2014, 8:57 am

did you ever get a wedgie?
ditalix
Regular
Regular

Re: Curse humiliating truths

Postby ivre » April 6th, 2016, 10:06 pm

TheTurretCube - I really enjoy the scenarios described in writings by asep on this site. There is a writing called Hello Dolly where the subject has been issued a trigger that causes them to retreat internally and become a living doll/robot. They are bound by their mind and while aware of what is happening, unable to choose for themselves. While I would like an off switch for the trigger to end, I find this appealing.

Reece93 - the most embarrassing thing I have done sexually was my introduction to bdsm. I was at a party and my partner had set up a demo. We were impaired and decided to make it a show in the living room. When I had a moment of clarity I took the orgy to a bedroom...but the damage had been done. People I thought were friends kept their distance after that. The next embarrassing thing...I am curious what it would take to be 'broken' as in a pony or dog.

robindf1 - you are probably right.

ditalix - not until I joined the kink community.
ivre

Re: Curse humiliating truths

Postby rw789 » April 6th, 2016, 11:02 pm

ivre wrote:Reece93 - the most embarrassing thing I have done sexually was my introduction to bdsm. I was at a party and my partner had set up a demo. We were impaired and decided to make it a show in the living room. When I had a moment of clarity I took the orgy to a bedroom...but the damage had been done. People I thought were friends kept their distance after that.
Would you do it again knowing the outcome of it the first time?
rw789
Regular
Regular

Return to Success Stories